Really stupid theories

Comments

• Ten is called Ten because Ten is his favorite number and because he looks gud and his Tenants always complain since he owns apartments so they move to live in Tents and play Tennis which is Ten-tastic and they get Tenned because of the sun which explains his weird burn.

Hope you had a Ten-tastic Tenlicious read.

• How is that a theory?

DabigRG posted: »

Bonnie was seriously considering switching teams after Luke died.

• I had to read that Ten times Te-notice Te-nice stuff you did there.

5/5!

Dan10 posted: »

Ten is called Ten because Ten is his favorite number and because he looks gud and his Tenants always complain since he owns apartments so th

• Your username makes this even better lmao

Ten is called Ten because Ten is his favorite number and because he looks gud and his Tenants always complain since he owns apartments so th

• A new frontier was actually good this whole time :0

• 10/10 DLC material

Acheive250 posted: »

I had to read that Ten times Te-notice Te-nice stuff you did there. 5/5!

• Lmao just realised that what you said is right.

Leegendary posted: »

Your username makes this even better lmao

• Also, TFS will have a dlc named “10 days”

Lmao just realised that what you said is right.

• And it'll be told through 10 flashbacks

Leegendary posted: »

Also, TFS will have a dlc named “10 days”

• Because it didn't mean literally. :smirk:

How is that a theory?

• I mean I took it from her talk with Clem it was obvious she was thinking it.

Because it didn't mean literally.

• ...True.
    Bonnie going vegan, baby!

I mean I took it from her talk with Clem it was obvious she was thinking it.

• Jesus only came back because he wanted revenge on Javier for killing Badger. When he saw all the zombies, he assumed Javier killed everyone else too. This is why he convinces Javier to "lead" the community because he believes everyone else is dead.

Jesus actually left to bring his entire group back to live at Richmond. He plans to execute Javier for his crimes when he gets there.

• Gabe is Ben's daughter.

• Jane killed herslef because she had a xenomorph inside her

• AJ was never actually sick he was just pulling an extended April fools prank.

• The cure for being bitten is to have a human bite you.

• Clem's parents were from Wakanda. Their daughter is a princess.

• Lee killed the senator because both had an affair and his wife was about to find out.

• edited April 2018

Mari had a superior complex

• lol that kills though

Racer17 posted: »

The cure for being bitten is to have a human bite you.

• Not if someone bites him...

MaxTheFax posted: »

lol that kills though

• edited April 2018

Clem's Mom was just really hungry after she gave birth.

• Ten is actually Lee's son.
    Clem is a lesbian in the final season if you went with Jane all the time.
    Clem will reject all love possibilities in tfs till gabe(determinanly) comes back in the final episode to officially be clems husband.

enter image description here.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Clem's Mom was just really hungry after she gave birth.

• MRW I got word of that juicy controversy he was roped into. Never knew his CEO was such a dick.

. . .

• ...Wait, is this what that Fallen Titans video I've seen floating around was about?

Cocoa2736 posted: »

MRW I got word of that juicy controversy he was roped into. Never knew his CEO was such a dick.

• edited April 2018

@DabigRG
    I haven't watched that but basically Doug's MCN Channel Awesome is under fire from several people who made videos for the site due to terrible management and sexual harassment allegations. They made a document with over 70 pages of grievances apparently. There's a response from CA on their twitter that a lot of people are pissed off over that you can check out.

• @DabigRG is actually Rick Grimes.

• Twd actually takes place present day and Javier had a minecraft let’s play channel called Javi’sPuddin, and Clementine was also there, and Gabe was there and you were there too!

• edited April 2018

enter image description here

Melton23 posted: »

Twd actually takes place present day and Javier had a minecraft let’s play channel called Javi’sPuddin, and Clementine was also there, and Gabe was there and you were there too!

• Doug was the mastermind behind the entire apocalypse. The Doug we see is a façade. The real Doug was a super smart virologist and the zombie virus was his project. He pretended to be a normal person so he could study the atrocity he created. Unfortunately he died and the whole thing spiralled out of control. He was the only one who knew the cure, the only way to survive a zombie bite was to engulf the bite in radiation and begin the ghoulification process.

• ...Huh?

• I immediately associated a Let's Play channel with Pewdiepie, for some reason.
    Despite never really watching him even.

Fangirl101 posted: »

...Huh?

• Huh.. But why did you make a Is he really racist pic? I've seen the thumbnail before, but why THIS?

(I swear Gabe's face was there first.)

I immediately associated a Let's Play channel with Pewdiepie, for some reason. Despite never really watching him even.

• Because easy/LCD joke.
    (That's because he was.)

Huh.. But why did you make a Is he really racist pic? I've seen the thumbnail before, but why THIS? (I swear Gabe's face was there first.)

• Because easy/LCD joke.

Eh?

Because easy/LCD joke. (That's because he was.)

• Oh, you sweet summer child.

Because easy/LCD joke. Eh?

• Hey, you are the one who couldn't get a simple headcanon on your own.

Oh, you sweet summer child.

• Fucking brutal.

Hey, you are the one who couldn't get a simple headcanon on your own.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.