The Borderlands Fan Art Thread

Comments

• edited April 2015

OMG I love that gif! XD

I'm gonna make Jack next! I'm going to draw him with his BL2 color palette on one side and his TFTBL colors on the other.

If people like them, I'll do Vaughn and Sasha in the future, too! :3

Especially if you make a Jack one! :wiggles eyebrows:

• Very clever. And even though you put 20% effort into the comic it still looks pretty cool! :D

LoseMyHome posted: »

A quick comic I drew up that I put like only 20% effort into but if you've seen Toy Story you get the idea

• Rhys is just perfect in your drawing. How are you so talented?!

rastamama posted: »

I tried to draw Fiona and Rhys together! :-) ♥ http://rastamama.deviantart.com/art/Fiona-and-Rhys-525392083

• Holy nutballs, that is BEAUTIFUL.

Alt text

Welcome to the forums!

ZombiDJ posted: »

Hey I'm new here but a long time Borderlands fan.

• I'ma stalk you on Tumblr now. Love, love, LOVE your artwork!

• Seriously! How are you so good! Rhys is just amazing in your drawings! :D

Hi guys! Here comes another one pic of Rhys! ♥ http://rastamama.deviantart.com/art/1-525837562

• yoooo thank you!

I love your lil keychains! especially Rhys :D

nursethalia posted: »

I'ma stalk you on Tumblr now. Love, love, LOVE your artwork!

• These are really great. I would love to see a Jack one!

OMG I love that gif! XD I'm gonna make Jack next! I'm going to draw him with his BL2 color palette on one side and his TFTBL colors on the other. If people like them, I'll do Vaughn and Sasha in the future, too!

• I'm going to draw him with his BL2 color palette on one side and his TFTBL colors on the other.

Alt text

OMG I love that gif! XD I'm gonna make Jack next! I'm going to draw him with his BL2 color palette on one side and his TFTBL colors on the other. If people like them, I'll do Vaughn and Sasha in the future, too!

• Wow, what an amazing introduction - this is awesome!

Welcome! ^_^

• thank you :D

Wow, what an amazing introduction - this is awesome! Welcome! ^_^

• Alt text
    only a hand full will know this reference, It's based on my fanart for don't starve.
    I made a shadow character named Percy for Wilson who was set in his arm.
    I could not help but think of this seeing Jack and Rhys :)

Alt text
    also pouty Jack

• something I'm working on

Alt text

• Looks awesome so far!

something I'm working on

• thank you very much :D

Looks awesome so far!

• edited April 2015

Loader Bot! <3

something I'm working on

• Thanks x3

OMG I'm flailing. That is SO CUTE.

• Someone asked Rhys if he has feelings about Jack xD

Alt text

• I love it! So cute! :3

Someone asked Rhys if he has feelings about Jack xD

• Thank you ^-^

I love it! So cute!

• edited April 2015

...There is never enough of Timothy...
    Alt text

Full size http://s5.postimg.org/lozkfcjw7/I_miss_my_old_face.jpg

• Alt text

Don't act like you're not flattered, Jack!

• Alt text

#SaveTimothy

Terkoun posted: »

...There is never enough of Timothy... Full size http://s5.postimg.org/lozkfcjw7/I_miss_my_old_face.jpg

• Absolute Agreement!

#SaveTimothy

• Alt text

• Actually after visiting Holodome and listening (lol that happens so rarely) to what they say there I've been thinking... If Lilith got her hands on Aurelia, maybe there's a chance they'll get him too?

#SaveTimothy

• Yes! And the Watcher said they needed all the Vault Hunters they could get...

Alt text

DeityD posted: »

Actually after visiting Holodome and listening (lol that happens so rarely) to what they say there I've been thinking... If Lilith got her hands on Aurelia, maybe there's a chance they'll get him too?

• Alt text

Yes! And the Watcher said they needed all the Vault Hunters they could get...

• Yeah, and I'm totally gonna disregard the "they could get" part. Totally.

Alt text

• What if Rhys and the crew go to Sanctuary and meet Timothy? Just imagine what HoloJack will say.

• I don't want Jack anywhere near him - we all know he'll just highjack his body!

I want Jack back in corporeal form, but NOT at the expense of Timothy's last remaining shreds of identity... :'(

What if Rhys and the crew go to Sanctuary and meet Timothy? Just imagine what HoloJack will say.

• Yep, totally ignoring that.

TIMOTHY CONFIRMED - LALALALALALALA YOU CAN'T TELL ME OTHERWISE!

Alt text

DeityD posted: »

Yeah, and I'm totally gonna disregard the "they could get" part. Totally.

• edited April 2015

Alt textAlt textAlt textAlt textAlt textAlt textAlt textAlt text

Thought I'd bump all these guys down here since this is back about two pages and I've added Claptrap. I only have five more characters to sprite (along with alternate outfits), the stranger, the gortys robot (I like calling it Gorty), Loaderbot (unsure how large it'll be), Felix, and Yvette. So far I don't have a "full" story set, but it'll sure be an adventure for me and maybe you too. I'm still really glad about how most of these came out.

Practicing gif making again, take a BLUH! from Fiona

Alt text

Someone brought up Brick punching Vaughn.

Alt text

• Did a younger Handsome Jack sketch B) Shout out to tftbl for making me want to practice again --

Alt text

• Alt text

I really need to be focused on studying...

• Eeek, Vasquez and August are the cutest little scumbags ever! ^_^

Dapnee posted: »

Thought I'd bump all these guys down here since this is back about two pages and I've added Claptrap. I only have five more characters to sp

• The best thing to do with people who get offended about anything and everything, whatever the setting, is to purposefully goad them on. It's funny to watch/read and with any luck some them will burst a blood vessel in their head from righteous rage, thus making the world a little bit better.

Disclaimer: I get a tad bit mean when i get annoyed. Just a bit.
    Alt text

I agree. There's really good people on there (like me -- oh god i'm talking like Jack) but to be honest sometimes it feels like everyone get

• I love it! ♥

Did a younger Handsome Jack sketch Shout out to tftbl for making me want to practice again --

• So, this is my new favourite thing in the world...

Actual reaction:

Alt text

young Handsome Jack! ♥ wink http://rastamama.deviantart.com/art/young-Handsome-Jack-527075362

Sign in to comment in this discussion.