The Borderlands Fan Art Thread

Comments

• YES

And after the whole 'Troy Baker nipple ring' exposure in the stream Telltale totally has to give Rhys one too - I mean, they did the socks, let's take it a step further!

Poogers555 posted: »

ShirtlessRhysForEpisode3

• Whoa whoa, what? Troy Baker has a nipple ring, you say? Is...is this video archived somewhere? /sweats

YES And after the whole 'Troy Baker nipple ring' exposure in the stream Telltale totally has to give Rhys one too - I mean, they did the socks, let's take it a step further!

• nursethalia posted: »

Whoa whoa, what? Troy Baker has a nipple ring, you say? Is...is this video archived somewhere? /sweats

• Can't believe I was having dinner when that happened. Talk about bad timing.

Put the nipple away sir, you're frightening the dog.

Can be seen at 1:21 here

• !

I will def be watching this! I wanted to stream it but I couldn't make time today.

Personally, I would freaking love it if at some point there was an excuse for Rhys to sing. Have you heard any of Troy's album? He's really good! And it would be nice for Rhys to have at least one thing that he's really good at that no one would expect.

Can be seen at 1:21 here

• Gah, I don't have Tumblr, I'm just a lurker - but I have been looking for an excuse to sign up!

nursethalia posted: »

Thanks! I did those for a color palette challenge, which is why the style is a little different I do believe a few palette choices are still available on Tumblr if you want to request Maya and Steele wink wink

• The wiener dog absolutely freaked out when Troy did his Patrick Warburton impression - it was so cute!

Dapnee posted: »

Can't believe I was having dinner when that happened. Talk about bad timing. Put the nipple away sir, you're frightening the dog.

• Yes - that would be amazing - and it would totally fit in with Tales' narrative craziness!

! I will def be watching this! I wanted to stream it but I couldn't make time today. Personally, I would freaking love it if at some p

• I found these cute. :)

Alt text

Alt text

• edited March 2015

Check out this cool gif fan art by bl8l!

Alt text

Re-draw of the intro by mustachossom

Alt text

• awesome pics!

avali posted: »

Man it's been a while (mostly because I came down with a killer case of the flu) so apologies in advance for the image dump - I've done too

• Those are simply amazing.

rastamama posted: »

another pics... :-) http://rastamama.deviantart.com/art/Rhys-Borderlands-515061424 http://rastamama.deviantart.com/art/Tales-from-the-Borderlands-514182417 http://rastamama.deviantart.com/art/Rhys-512564776

• Those are brilliant! Keep up the great work! :3

Well...I tried to draw Rhys, my fav boy! ♥ http://rastamama.deviantart.com/art/rhys-episode-2-522037870

• Rhys and Fiona are so cute together!

Someone else has been using their magical ab-sculpting Hyperion exercise bike: Credit The church of the sock: Credit A l

• That gif is amazing - his eye changes colour and everything!

Deadpoolian posted: »

Check out this cool gif fan art by bl8l! Re-draw of the intro by mustachossom

• If the game ends up back on Helios at some point, I really hope we get to see Rhys' office full of Jack posters.

All art in this post is by wishfulsketching! (more doodles in the link!)

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Ahaha, the one of Rhys' office is amazing!

Alt text

Deadpoolian posted: »

If the game ends up back on Helios at some point, I really hope we get to see Rhys' office full of Jack posters. All art in this post is by wishfulsketching! (more doodles in the link!)

• I did a little Fiona doodle earlier today and decided to turn it into a double-sided, laminated keychain. Definitely need to brighten the image up before printing next time, though!

Alt text

Alt text

It was a TON of fun - might be making more for other characters. It's been a long, loooong time since I tried doing a chibi style.

• SO cute! Can you do one for each member of the gang? ^_^

I did a little Fiona doodle earlier today and decided to turn it into a double-sided, laminated keychain. Definitely need to brighten the im

• I probably will, I'm thinking of doing an art giveaway on my art blog when I reach 100 followers, and I think it might be fun to have a keychain set as one of the prizes!

SO cute! Can you do one for each member of the gang? ^_^

• ohhhh my god this is the cutest thing I've seen to date. I'm so in love <333

I did a little Fiona doodle earlier today and decided to turn it into a double-sided, laminated keychain. Definitely need to brighten the im

• Sorry for the late reply I've been....eaten by episode 2 and presequel DLC but thank you!! :')

(also I had too much fun with that one; I'm itching to polish it off someday)

Can this day get any better? A new episode and new @avali awesomeness?! They're all amazing (as always), but that Rhys one is sublime - the hand is so subtle - LOVE!

• You're killing me over here, I swear. <3

No seriously I don't even know what to say you're always such a sweetheart and I'm beyond thrilled to hear this. Night made day made week made and so on and so forth into eternity. I love your art and I can't stress enough how happy I am to have crossed paths with you, you stellar gemstone of a human being.

Alt text

Seriously just pretend I'm giving you one rad hug right now through the internet. Mostly because I am.

Okay, look, wow, I just... I gotta say some stuff. And prepare yourself, because I'm going to sound super crazy obsessive and TOTALLY NOT CR

• Thank you very much! :)

SoMuchSass posted: »

Wow, you're amazing!!!

• I keep trying to think of appropriate things to say in response to this but I-- really, I've got nothing. Who would've ever thought it's hard to think when you're busy melting into a puddle of emotion??

Thank you x100000000000 and some spare 00s on there. Basically whatever Jack pays himself a year.

You are my absolute favorite Borderlands fan artist. And ditto!

• I wish I could like this a few hundred more times for good measure, gosh.

(plus it totally has me wanting to get back to work on my lady!Rhys cosplay so that's a huge plus)

I don't do backgrounds...but I tried. I had about four different hairstyles for "Reese" before I settled on one that was still shortish like

• Thank you!

awesome pics!

• Alt text

I should have finished this piece by now (it's a two parter, wonder who the other half belongs to gosh) but uh....tabs back over to episode 2 and stays there. Remember me, I'll return someday..........

• I love this so much! You've captured his adorable frowny expression amazingly well! Probably my favourite of the pieces you've posted on here, can't wait to see the other half ^_^

I should have finished this piece by now (it's a two parter, wonder who the other half belongs to gosh) but uh....tabs back over to episode 2 and stays there. Remember me, I'll return someday..........

• This is perfection.

• edited March 2015

Holy sweet mother of god.. that is just.. wow. Btw I found you on tumblr, couldn't track you on DA.. and seriously.. I spasmed at the awesomeness

Alt text

• Oh my goodness, that's adorable - can't wait to see the rest of the gang!

Alt text

• This is phenomenal.

Alt text

• edited May 2015

One of my favorite artists, Siins, got back into Borderlands this last month, so here's a dump of their art (credited of course).

Alt text

Credit

Alt text

Credit

Alt textAlt textAlt text

Credit

• Ahahaha, Staple-Face McAsshole!

• stellar gemstone of a human being

That is totally going on my tombstone. You're awesome.

You're killing me over here, I swear. No seriously I don't even know what to say you're always such a sweetheart and I'm beyond thrilled

• Awwww, I love Gaige! She would totally be all over Rhys' robot arm, offering to install some mods and upgrades.

J-Master posted: »

I found these cute.

• I would LOVE to see someone do a lady!Rhys cosplay! I love gender-swap cosplays, they're such a fun and creative play on a character.

I wish I could like this a few hundred more times for good measure, gosh. (plus it totally has me wanting to get back to work on my lady!Rhys cosplay so that's a huge plus)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.