Bigger version here.

• So good! :D

nursethalia posted: »

Bigger version here.

• Alt text

Bigger version here.

• edited February 2015

Thanks, though I dont want to take too much credit for the background, its mostly photoshoped - several images from the game fitted together with some additional painting where it was needed.

That background..... AMAZING.

• Fiona looks black in the second photo

Deadpoolian posted: »

Ah, thank you! No wonder I couldn't find the thread. Anyways, here's some cool fan art of Rhys and Fiona! Art by milch-tuete Art by bridgetbougan

• Alt text

Terkoun posted: »

Hello, just wanted to show some work of mine.

• I don't think I've ever seen a more appropriate gif...

• edited February 2015

In celebration of today's news I'm going to dump a whole heap of Tales fan art below - lets hope episode 2 proves to be equally inspiring for all the talented artists out there! Sources underneath each pic.

Alt text

Source

Alt text

Source

Alt text

Source

Alt text

Source

Alt text

Source

Alt text

Source

Alt text

Source

Alt text

Source

Alt text

Source

Alt text

Source

• Alt text

Hello, just wanted to show some work of mine.

• So, a quick one. Timothy.Alt text

• Awesome - this thread can literally never have enough Timothy! ^_^

So, a quick one. Timothy.

• edited February 2015

Here is another one. This time its Jack. Recently I have finished bl2 (again) so .... http://s5.postimg.org/4bhnbbqk7/The_End.jpg For a moment I was tempted to say its a spoiler, but everyone knows this anyway...

• Art by flvvt on tumblr. She's amazing. My favorite characters, I love them to death.

Alt text
    Alt text

cries a little bit

• DAMN - your stuff is amazing Terkoun!

Here is another one. This time its Jack. Recently I have finished bl2 (again) so .... http://s5.postimg.org/4bhnbbqk7/The_End.jpg For a moment I was tempted to say its a spoiler, but everyone knows this anyway...

• I wouldn't worry about Atlas Mugged being not awesome or not inspirational xD

• Wow, these are amazing!

Art by flvvt on tumblr. She's amazing. My favorite characters, I love them to death. cries a little bit

• Alt text Thanks :3

DAMN - your stuff is amazing Terkoun!

• Awwwww, that ECHO made me laugh so hard. This thread needs more Timothy!

So, a quick one. Timothy.

• This is technically self-promotion, but I decided to do my first palette challenge on Tumblr, but I don't have very many followers so no one has asked for anything yet. If anyone here is on Tumblr and would like me to draw some Telltale Games characters, [[drop by]] and send me an ask with a character and a palette number! And...um, if you want... maybe follow me? /hides

• Sure, I'll try

This is technically self-promotion, but I decided to do my first palette challenge on Tumblr, but I don't have very many followers so no one

• Sent. :)

This is technically self-promotion, but I decided to do my first palette challenge on Tumblr, but I don't have very many followers so no one

• This. Picture. Is. EPIC. IN MY PHONE FOREVER
    And how u do dis so fast?

Alt text

• Haha, well it was my first request, and I'd been eagerly staring at my empty inbox waiting for one, so I was ready to go as soon as I got the ask! I've got a few more requests now thanks to this thread :)

I updated it a tiny bit, btw... his "soul patch" was too far down so I moved it. I'm so glad you like it! :D

This. Picture. Is. EPIC. IN MY PHONE FOREVER And how u do dis so fast?

• After seeing this I just had to send more requests!

Haha, well it was my first request, and I'd been eagerly staring at my empty inbox waiting for one, so I was ready to go as soon as I got th

• Aww, thank you! I take it you're "Anonymous" then XD

Can't wait to tackle Tiny Tina!

After seeing this I just had to send more requests!

• Yeah i can't find you on my tumblr and im too lazy to login on the interwebs btw i submitted Tiny Tina and Axton CANT WAIT FOR TINY TINA AND AXTON HYPE!

Aww, thank you! I take it you're "Anonymous" then XD Can't wait to tackle Tiny Tina!

• Another "anonymous" was me. :) Can't wait for Jack and Lilith.

Aww, thank you! I take it you're "Anonymous" then XD Can't wait to tackle Tiny Tina!

• I'm looking forward trying my hand at Lilith! I've never drawn her before :D

Another "anonymous" was me. Can't wait for Jack and Lilith.

• Done! I'm going to try to get at least one done every weekday/every other weekday, depending on my work schedule.

I usually shy away from cars/inanimate objects/machinery because I'm not great at straight lines (and I think the pen tool is cheating) so it's a bit wonky, but it was fun to try something new!

Alt text

Pipas posted: »

Sent.

• Not gonna lie, the palette for this one has temporarily blinded me.

Done! I'm going to try to get at least one done every weekday/every other weekday, depending on my work schedule. I usually shy away from

• Perfection! :D Thank you very much, @nursethalia!

Done! I'm going to try to get at least one done every weekday/every other weekday, depending on my work schedule. I usually shy away from

• We need more of this. More.

Someone asked me to draw some Rhysha... so yeah. xD http://ask-tftbl.tumblr.com/post/112904186526/think-you-could-draw-some-sasha-x-rhys-c

• Awww.

Alt text

Someone asked me to draw some Rhysha... so yeah. xD http://ask-tftbl.tumblr.com/post/112904186526/think-you-could-draw-some-sasha-x-rhys-c

• I'm not a Rhysha shipper but... this is so darn cute! Keep up the good work!

• Thanks :3 (I'm not a Rhysha shipper either btw xD It was fun to draw these two though)

I'm not a Rhysha shipper but... this is so darn cute! Keep up the good work!

• edited March 2015

I've got Rhys finally... Alt text
    Sadly, I have the feeling that he looks more badass then he actually is capable of, but who knows...

• Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

I've got Rhys finally... Sadly, I have the feeling that he looks more badass then he actually is capable of, but who knows...

• He's staring into my soul.

I've got Rhys finally... Sadly, I have the feeling that he looks more badass then he actually is capable of, but who knows...

• Sadly, I have the feeling that he looks more badass then he actually is capable of, but who knows...

Why sadly, I think he's cool in his own way. Nerdy, dorky way. xD But srsly, this guy (at least so far) is awesome.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.