The Borderlands Fan Art Thread

Comments

• Ok the "sadly" word was poorly chosen. Of course he is cool in his own way, I like him the way he is. My discontent lies with the picture and my inability of expresing him better. But I gave it here for you all to decide if its good or not. :D

DeityD posted: »

Sadly, I have the feeling that he looks more badass then he actually is capable of, but who knows... Why sadly, I think he's cool in his own way. Nerdy, dorky way. xD But srsly, this guy (at least so far) is awesome.

• edited March 2015

It k either way, I was just curious if someone actually wants him to be more classic-badass or more "like Jack" or, well, something like that. It's interesting to hear other people's opinion.

Terkoun posted: »

Ok the "sadly" word was poorly chosen. Of course he is cool in his own way, I like him the way he is. My discontent lies with the picture and my inability of expresing him better. But I gave it here for you all to decide if its good or not.

• edited March 2015

Well to my opinion Jack can be only one, and borderlands are already full of badasses, Rhys is kind of refreshing character. (at least for now)

DeityD posted: »

It k either way, I was just curious if someone actually wants him to be more classic-badass or more "like Jack" or, well, something like that. It's interesting to hear other people's opinion.

• Alt text

Someone asked me to draw some Rhysha... so yeah. xD http://ask-tftbl.tumblr.com/post/112904186526/think-you-could-draw-some-sasha-x-rhys-c

• Yeah he's kind of unique and special snowflake of the series. xD I like that contrast when we have little kids that can kick your ass and a main hero, a grown up man can't even punch someone without getting hurt himself. That's just adorable.

Terkoun posted: »

Well to my opinion Jack can be only one, and borderlands are already full of badasses, Rhys is kind of refreshing character. (at least for now)

• Alt text

I made this mainly for a fanmix (cause I'm good trash like that) and it turned into me trying to work on how I draw heads. And I really gave up on that hand/wrist if you're wondering. SCREW SHADING WHOOO!

• Unless Telltale go out of their way to state otherwise, this is officially what Rhys wears to bed:

Alt text

Source

• I would totally buy this t-shirt.

Unless Telltale go out of their way to state otherwise, this is officially what Rhys wears to bed: Source

• edited March 2015

I made this terrible Fiona picture in (early) hype for ep 2, I would've cleaned up the shading and added a background but the app I made it on kept on crashing so this is as far as I could make it go, I made a terrible blingee to go along with it so that should add some 'art' points.

Alt text

Alt text

• Here you go, Rabbit. Your Jack request is coming up next, @kooriodoriko. Should have him done and posted on my Tumblr sometime next week :3

Alt text

Yeah i can't find you on my tumblr and im too lazy to login on the interwebs btw i submitted Tiny Tina and Axton CANT WAIT FOR TINY TINA AND AXTON HYPE!

• If the artist adds little Jacks (or loader bots) to his boxer shorts, I will pee myself in glee. This is adorable. I love his bedhead :3

Unless Telltale go out of their way to state otherwise, this is officially what Rhys wears to bed: Source

• Alt text

nursethalia posted: »

Here you go, Rabbit. Your Jack request is coming up next, @kooriodoriko. Should have him done and posted on my Tumblr sometime next week

• Woot! :D

Here you go, Rabbit. Your Jack request is coming up next, @kooriodoriko. Should have him done and posted on my Tumblr sometime next week

• Loader Bot boxers would be the cutest thing ever!

If the artist adds little Jacks (or loader bots) to his boxer shorts, I will pee myself in glee. This is adorable. I love his bedhead

• Never mind, couldn't sleep... here it is:

Alt text

This one was HARD! I really picked a weird color combination for this palette!

Woot!

• I may actually do a second version of this in normal colors 'cause I like how the lineart turned out :P

Never mind, couldn't sleep... here it is: This one was HARD! I really picked a weird color combination for this palette!

• Yes, please - it looks awesome!

I may actually do a second version of this in normal colors 'cause I like how the lineart turned out :P

• This just got me so hyped for ep 2!

Alt text

Source

• That's actually pretty nice.

Rhys' face doe xD

This just got me so hyped for ep 2! Source

• I love this!

• Holy cow... so good...

/faints

• This is amazing! :) Thank you.

Never mind, couldn't sleep... here it is: This one was HARD! I really picked a weird color combination for this palette!

• I ended up doing a normal colored version of @kooriodoriko's request, too: Click here

• Tried to advertise Tales from the borderlands on Miiverse with my derp art.

Alt text

Alt text

• Man it's been a while (mostly because I came down with a killer case of the flu) so apologies in advance for the image dump - I've done too many sketches in the interim! First off, one for episode 2 for all the obvious reasons:

Alt text

a couple of presequel scribbles:

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

And now I'm off for bed so I can wake up and immediately slam into episode 2-- happy release day, guys!

• Can this day get any better? A new episode and new @avali awesomeness?!

They're all amazing (as always), but that Rhys one is sublime - the hand is so subtle - LOVE!

avali posted: »

Man it's been a while (mostly because I came down with a killer case of the flu) so apologies in advance for the image dump - I've done too

• Oh wow... wow... just, WOW.

/speechless

Man it's been a while (mostly because I came down with a killer case of the flu) so apologies in advance for the image dump - I've done too

• Okay, look, wow, I just... I gotta say some stuff. And prepare yourself, because I'm going to sound super crazy obsessive and TOTALLY NOT CREEPY.

You are my absolute favorite Borderlands fan artist.

Alt text

Seriously, listen to me... your art is what makes me wake up each morning and go, "Don't forget to squeeze in some drawing practice today. I've got a long way to go if I ever want to be as good as @avali!"

Every time I see an update from you I just:

Alt text

Annnnd I'm gonna leave now...

/NOT CREEPY AT ALL

• Alt text

You are my absolute favorite Borderlands fan artist.

And ditto!

Okay, look, wow, I just... I gotta say some stuff. And prepare yourself, because I'm going to sound super crazy obsessive and TOTALLY NOT CR

• It would be good to see a Rhyona fanart...someday...maybe xD

• "Soon."

Puts quarter in swear jar

Crips posted: »

It would be good to see a Rhyona fanart...someday...maybe xD

• I really want to draw TFTBL fan art. I really do. But no, I have to make portfolios, I have to draw some weird animal-politician-hybrids for school...
    But before ep 3 comes out, I will draw something. Maybe.

Alt text

• edited March 2015

I don't do backgrounds...but I tried. I had about four different hairstyles for "Reese" before I settled on one that was still shortish like her male counterpart's, and would still look good messy from all the falling she's constantly doing.

I'm kind of in love with the concept of Gorgeous Jill now.

Alt text

• edited March 2015

They're so damn pretty - and that little cropped vest is to die for!

EDIT: I just saw your Angel and Lilith too - you totally need to do Maya and Commandant Steele in that same style with the beautiful backgrounds - seriously, they're so stunning!

I don't do backgrounds...but I tried. I had about four different hairstyles for "Reese" before I settled on one that was still shortish like

• Wow, you're amazing!!!

• Someone else has been using their magical ab-sculpting Hyperion exercise bike:

Alt text

Credit

The church of the sock:

Alt text

Credit

A little something for the Rhyiona Shippers:

Alt text

Credit

New head canon (please let HJ AI and Felicity cross paths somewhere out there in the Echosphere...):

Alt text

Credit

Badass villains:

Alt text

Credit

Obligatory Timothy (#SaveTimothy):

Alt text

Credit

• ShirtlessRhysForEpisode3

Someone else has been using their magical ab-sculpting Hyperion exercise bike: Credit The church of the sock: Credit A l

• Thanks! I did those for a color palette challenge, which is why the style is a little different :3 I do believe a few palette choices are still available on Tumblr if you want to request Maya and Steele wink wink

They're so damn pretty - and that little cropped vest is to die for! EDIT: I just saw your Angel and Lilith too - you totally need to do Maya and Commandant Steele in that same style with the beautiful backgrounds - seriously, they're so stunning!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.