The Borderlands Fan Art Thread

Comments

• Thank you and please do, because that cat was the start of every loved one Jack ever had dieing horribly :)

nursethalia posted: »

Ok, I was looking at this thread on my phone and hadn't read your comment yet saying it was animated and when the image changed I jumped!!!

• Yes, please - this definitely needs to happen! ^_^

Ok, I was looking at this thread on my phone and hadn't read your comment yet saying it was animated and when the image changed I jumped!!!

• edited February 2015

Hi, this is me again.

I made a new fan art (probably the last one I'll post here, because it will probably annoy you xD)

the-laridian on Tumblr asked me to draw this, so yeah. xD

EDIT: Okay so I will still post my fanarts but just the ones that don't include dialogues and everything (they're from my ask blog that's why xD)

Alt text

• aww

#scute

Hi, this is me again. I made a new fan art (probably the last one I'll post here, because it will probably annoy you xD) the-laridian

• It's so cuuuute!!!

Don't you dare stop posting on here, this is exactly what this thread is for!

Hi, this is me again. I made a new fan art (probably the last one I'll post here, because it will probably annoy you xD) the-laridian

Crips posted: »

aww #scute

• Thanks!
    Alright, I'll keep posting xD (not all of them though)

It's so cuuuute!!! Don't you dare stop posting on here, this is exactly what this thread is for!

• Love it! Keep it up!

• :Cough: Yes all of them :Cough:

Thanks! Alright, I'll keep posting xD (not all of them though)

• I'm flattered but there'll a thousands of them since it's for my ask tftbl blog XD

:Cough: Yes all of them :Cough:

• Thanks, and I will :3

Love it! Keep it up!

• Oh my God, new favourite Tumblr - your drawings are so adorable!

I'm flattered but there'll a thousands of them since it's for my ask tftbl blog XD

• Aww thanks :D

Oh my God, new favourite Tumblr - your drawings are so adorable!

• IKR? I check obsessively every day - the drawings are so cute, they always make my day better :)

Oh my God, new favourite Tumblr - your drawings are so adorable!

• Oh my god thank you so much >w<

IKR? I check obsessively every day - the drawings are so cute, they always make my day better

• FINISHED! Here you go, my lovely @Dapnee! ;)

I'm just gonna post a link instead of the actual image, I don't want people getting too ticked at me for posting so much general Borderlands fanart instead of TFTBL specific stuff... Sorry I stink at drawing cats.

http://www.miyadraws.com/post/110925913676/request-from-the-telltale-games-community

Dapnee posted: »

I'm so upset at myself for not shading in Rhys' hair, I was too focused on getting this to be animated and giving HJ AI pixel-ley looking (a

• I'm fangirling over this so hard right now....

FINISHED! Here you go, my lovely @Dapnee! I'm just gonna post a link instead of the actual image, I don't want people getting too ticked

• How can I give this more thumbs up? It Needs MOAR! :P

FINISHED! Here you go, my lovely @Dapnee! I'm just gonna post a link instead of the actual image, I don't want people getting too ticked

• Gah, this is gorgeous - and gives me so many feels - things could have been so different for Jack...

Alt text

• edited February 2015

That AU literally breaks all of the borderlands games, but it's for the greater good as it means no one ever dies. Thank you it's super cute and made my day. (Plus the thread is called the borderlands fan art thread, so don't worry.)

• /claps hands in glee

I'm so glad you like it! Gah, you guys are all so sweet.

That AU literally breaks all of the borderlands games, but it's for the greater good as it means no one ever dies. Thank you it's super cute and made my day. (Plus the thread is called the borderlands fan art thread, so don't worry.)

• This gif, hahaha. Now I want a scene in TPS where Timothy is driving a Moon Zoomy as fast as he can because he accidentally hit a baby kraggon with a burrito and now the whole pack is after him.

Gah, this is gorgeous - and gives me so many feels - things could have been so different for Jack...

• Ahahaha - YES!

This gif, hahaha. Now I want a scene in TPS where Timothy is driving a Moon Zoomy as fast as he can because he accidentally hit a baby kraggon with a burrito and now the whole pack is after him.

• edited February 2015

A work in progress.

http://imgur.com/0FKY1el

Hopefully I can keep juggling things to work on the couple comic strips I have to go with this.

• Looks really good so far!

Lack-Jaw posted: »

A work in progress. http://imgur.com/0FKY1el Hopefully I can keep juggling things to work on the couple comic strips I have to go with this.

• those eyes look terrifying at the moment xD

A work in progress. http://imgur.com/0FKY1el Hopefully I can keep juggling things to work on the couple comic strips I have to go with this.

• You don't like Rhys' sightless pink eyes staring into your soul? :P

Poogers555 posted: »

those eyes look terrifying at the moment xD

• Thanks!

Looks really good so far!

• LOL your new icon - I think I faved that picture like 5 times on Tumblr.

• Ooh, love the detail on that robot arm!

• Trash? Rubbish, this is awesome. Keep it up!

More trash from my art blog.

• Alt text
    Hello, just wanted to show some work of mine.

• Alt text

Seriously, the attention to detail is INSANE - you are incredibly talented, Kiddo!

Terkoun posted: »

• god nice work zero always the best B2 Character love it when he does his little emoticons while saving teammates :3

Deadpoolian posted: »

I'm pretty sure it's okay to post Borderlands fan art in general here? My favorite Vault Hunter and my favorite robot! Hope Claptrap will show up at some point. Art by spader7.

• edited February 2015

Thank you. :D
    I did some changes. I'm not sure but I think it looks better: http://s5.postimg.org/5n79vum9j/Hero_and_Vault02.jpg

Seriously, the attention to detail is INSANE - you are incredibly talented, Kiddo!

• WOW.

• That background.....

AMAZING.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.