The Borderlands Fan Art Thread

Comments

• What's the reference? Sorry for being stupid

eRock92 posted: »

Ok, I'm just going to point this out: Sasha has her pinky out. If you understand the reference, then you know this image just got 10x cooler.

• Deal!

(Also, any chance we can get a bigger look at your new avatar? I didn't know it was possible, but I think you just managed to make Aurelia even more badass...)

avali posted: »

Woah woah woah I need that phone!! Leave it intact and I promise I'll have more art to give you later, okay. Call it a fair trade.

• I'll never look at Rhys' stun-baton the same way again!

Also, these two - d'awww, the cutest sadomasochists in the world - you captured them perfectly! ^_^

nursethalia posted: »

It's... oh gosh, it's [[here]]. I'm still getting secondhand embarrassment from it. I'll post the link but not the image, I don't think peop

• Oh my god I love it. Look at those darling monsters - thank you for sharing! <3

(And hey, I don't blame you on the wanting to draw it front since, you know, half their dialogue is just promises, promises, promises...)

It's... oh gosh, it's [[here]]. I'm still getting secondhand embarrassment from it. I'll post the link but not the image, I don't think peop

• It's not done yet since I need to finish cleaning and rendering (I ran through it today as a pre-work warmup) but since you're chipping in on the whole sparing my phone front deal, I'll sneak you a peek. ;)

Alt text

Deal! (Also, any chance we can get a bigger look at your new avatar? I didn't know it was possible, but I think you just managed to make Aurelia even more badass...)

• Eeek, she's gorgeous - thanks for the preview!

It's not done yet since I need to finish cleaning and rendering (I ran through it today as a pre-work warmup) but since you're chipping in on the whole sparing my phone front deal, I'll sneak you a peek.

• If you give Sasha your stun baton in the Atlas basement, she and Rhys will do a pinky swear.

seanstin posted: »

What's the reference? Sorry for being stupid

• Oh right! That's one awesome reference. Thanks! :-D

Crips posted: »

If you give Sasha your stun baton in the Atlas basement, she and Rhys will do a pinky swear.

• After I beat the game, I had Nisha head into Jack's office and literally said, "So are we DTF or what???" My husband couldn't stop laughing; I don't think he realized I was completely serious and super disappointed, haha!

Oh my god I love it. Look at those darling monsters - thank you for sharing! (And hey, I don't blame you on the wanting to draw it front since, you know, half their dialogue is just promises, promises, promises...)

• Oh that's just GORGEOUS. really digging the color palette too!

It's not done yet since I need to finish cleaning and rendering (I ran through it today as a pre-work warmup) but since you're chipping in on the whole sparing my phone front deal, I'll sneak you a peek.

• Yes.

Yes to all of this...

Alt text
    Source

Also, in my headcanon this is actually Jack and Timothy - and they're basically like a devil and an angel sitting on Rhys' shoulders.

Also, also, I feel weird for posting this because the person who made it seems to be a huge TT fan, so I kind of assume they're a user here? I always included sources, but if the creator is reading this I just want you to know that you're awesome, and that your Jack x Angel stuff legitimately made me cry...

• Aww Timothy would be so nice to Rhys! sigh I love poor Timmy. He's so cute in his TPS Echo when he gets asked his name and says "I'm TimeeeeehhhuhhhJack! But youuuuu can call meeee whatever you liiike!!!"

Yes. Yes to all of this... Source Also, in my headcanon this is actually Jack and Timothy - and they're basically like a devil an

• Woah hi hello I would like to subscribe to this headcanon - and what a seriously good edit!

Yes. Yes to all of this... Source Also, in my headcanon this is actually Jack and Timothy - and they're basically like a devil an

• Ugh, I know right? We seriously need a Timothy cameo in Tales - even if it's just a little one so we can know that he's alive, safe, and (God forbid) happy? He's literally the only BL character who I just want to be okay, and have a happy ending - he deserves it so much!

Aww Timothy would be so nice to Rhys! sigh I love poor Timmy. He's so cute in his TPS Echo when he gets asked his name and says "I'm TimeeeeehhhuhhhJack! But youuuuu can call meeee whatever you liiike!!!"

• I agree, I think he was a very interesting character, and we never really find out what becomes of him. I'd love to see him again!

Aww Timothy would be so nice to Rhys! sigh I love poor Timmy. He's so cute in his TPS Echo when he gets asked his name and says "I'm TimeeeeehhhuhhhJack! But youuuuu can call meeee whatever you liiike!!!"

• I'm really, really hoping he's in Borderlands 3 as a major NPC.

Ugh, I know right? We seriously need a Timothy cameo in Tales - even if it's just a little one so we can know that he's alive, safe, and (Go

• I did a new fan art today :3

Alt text

(original post: http://bit.ly/1K0K4Uj)

• Cool picture, but you linked back to this thread. I mean copy and paste works, but not sure if you meant to do that.

Scribbled this terrible thing out today. I just felt like Jack needed some boobies. Based on one of my favorite bits of Jack dialogue from BL2:

• Awww, that's so cute!

Alt text

I did a new fan art today (original post: http://bit.ly/1K0K4Uj)

• Help my heart is too warm :'>

• edited February 2015

Hm, not sure why it's doing that - I just copied and pasted directly from youtube.

Bluebirdo posted: »

Cool picture, but you linked back to this thread. I mean copy and paste works, but not sure if you meant to do that.

• Aha! I clicked "edit" and for some reason there were brackets around the link. I removed the brackets and it works now :)

Bluebirdo posted: »

Cool picture, but you linked back to this thread. I mean copy and paste works, but not sure if you meant to do that.

• Kawaii

• So cute!

Alt text

• Alt text

• Psyched they put Yvette in there too.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Check out this great fan art by survivalwisdom!

• Eeek - so cute!

Alt text

• Heart...melting...CUTENESS OVERLOAD....Hel....p...

• Anyone who isn't 100% convinced that Timothy is the cutest thing in existence in the entire Borderlands universe just needs to listen to [THIS] bit of dialogue.

• How can Dameon Clarke go from playing the most horrible, narcissistic douche bag in the universe, to this awkwardly adorable dork?

Anyone who isn't 100% convinced that Timothy is the cutest thing in existence in the entire Borderlands universe just needs to listen to [THIS] bit of dialogue.

• Alt text

One long overdue Fiona sketch! I feel a bit guilty jamming so much stuff in here on a regular basis so I swear after this I'm sitting on my hands for a while. Also tossing in the finished painting of Aurelia and a really rough scribble for a terrible 8tracks playlist I made.

Alt text

Alt text

• Don't you dare feel guilty!
    I love all three of these, but particularly the last one is really cool. Don't hold back!

One long overdue Fiona sketch! I feel a bit guilty jamming so much stuff in here on a regular basis so I swear after this I'm sitting on my

• I swear after this I'm sitting on my hands for a while.

No! Please don't - seriously, this thread is the only thing keeping me sane while I wait for episode 2!

These are all insanely good (as always!), I already thought the Aurelia draft was perfection - but the final version is phenomenal! Fiona is stunning, but oh my God, that last one is so freakin' good!!! Seriously, new favourite - I wouldn't mind stealing it for my lockscreen (if you don't mind?)

One long overdue Fiona sketch! I feel a bit guilty jamming so much stuff in here on a regular basis so I swear after this I'm sitting on my

• Aww, thank you. I normally don't kick out this much fanwork in such a short amount of time but I feel like the wait is pushing my need to sketch into high gear in my time off - and once episode 2 comes out it'll probably stay just as bad, honestly, so I suppose as long as it's not endless spamming I'll reign in my worries. ;)

Don't you dare feel guilty! I love all three of these, but particularly the last one is really cool. Don't hold back!

• Oh my god you're too kind - these sketches are the only things keeping me sane while I wait! Thank you so much and please feel free to go ahead and use it for whatever. I might polish it later since I'm hot on the composition but for now it works (who makes a mix without a proper cover, right?) and if I find the time to clean it I'll send it your way.

I swear after this I'm sitting on my hands for a while. No! Please don't - seriously, this thread is the only thing keeping me sane

• Thanks so much - I've got it on my phone right now and it looks AMAZING!

Oh my god you're too kind - these sketches are the only things keeping me sane while I wait! Thank you so much and please feel free to go ah

• [removed]

• Alt text

And here's Fiona, fucking beautiful, ain't it,

• Guilt? Sitting on your hands? Noooo! We LOVE this stuff! Please never stop!

• :D

Aha! I clicked "edit" and for some reason there were brackets around the link. I removed the brackets and it works now

Sign in to comment in this discussion.