The Borderlands Fan Art Thread

Comments

• Even in low-def I'm handsome...

Crips posted: »

I love how you're pixelated at the last pic, Jack.

• Alt text
    Last butt I'll post on here, promise. I just couldn't stop laughing about the idea of this scene from Mass Effect being replicated. Again, that should be the last glorified butt I post.

• I requested him a drawing of Handsome Jack teasing Rhys. :D All credit goes to @bridgetbougan on Twitter! (or http://blog.bridgetbougan.com/)

Alt text

( avoid to post it on Tumblr since he has his own blog to do it)

• Ahaha, this is amazing!

I requested him a drawing of Handsome Jack teasing Rhys. All credit goes to @bridgetbougan on Twitter! (or http://blog.bridgetbougan.com/)

• I know right XD

Ahaha, this is amazing!

• All three of those are seriously the best thing ever.

I mean, they're multiple things, so I guess they're not individually the best thing ever, because they're more than one thing, but in like a quantitative, multiplicative sense of themselves where they're like all counted together as a single instance instead of different entities, then they're... yeah.

Deadpoolian posted: »

A bit more for you, follow Handsome Jack admirer! Some Pre Sequel Stuff. Art by: descending-bear Art by: kada-bura Jack and Nisha by carrie-ash

• The Skipper/Felicity

Soon to be my new icon, the rarely drawn Felicity (then again, the pre-sequel hasn't been out forever).

• edited January 2015

User Yhrite from Reddit just posted THIS AMAZING image in /r/borderlands. Mass Effect fans will recognise the scene quickly. This is incredibly well done.

For the uninitiated, it features Angel and Handsome Jack.

Alt text

• If you like this you should check out Yhrite's DeviantArt, heaps more amazing Borderlands' stuff, and lots of incredible The Walking Dead art (prepare your feels, though).

Trentest0 posted: »

User Yhrite from Reddit just posted THIS AMAZING image in /r/borderlands. Mass Effect fans will recognise the scene quickly. This is incredibly well done. For the uninitiated, it features Angel and Handsome Jack.

• OMG. Hyperion is actually a CERBERUS?!

• I can definitely see a scene like this happening in BL2. It would fit pretty well, actually!

User Yhrite from Reddit just posted THIS AMAZING image in /r/borderlands. Mass Effect fans will recognise the scene quickly. This is incredibly well done. For the uninitiated, it features Angel and Handsome Jack.

• Lilith: always a cutie.

Deadpoolian posted: »

Lilith by procrastinating-dumbass Zer0 by davypark Pre-Sequel Jack by artydorksout

• Love the fan art. Reminds me of The Illusive Man from Mass Effect as Booty_Salad pointed out. :)

• Shut the front door! These are amazing! Do you have an art tumblr?

kimnguyen posted: »

my two favorite class

• It's late and I might just be feeling a little withdrawal given that there's no news yet on the western front, so have a quick rough sketch of Rhys while I attempt to tide myself over.

Alt text

(Now excuse me while I crawl into bed and page back through all the amazing art that's been posted here!)

• Wow, this is incredible, Kiddo!

You're really talented. ^_^

avali posted: »

It's late and I might just be feeling a little withdrawal given that there's no news yet on the western front, so have a quick rough sketch

• Praise from Jack, be still my beating heart.

But in all seriousness, thank you! Time permitting (and fresh addiction to this game factored in) I'll try to do a few non-scribble TFTB pieces here in the future. :>

Wow, this is incredible, Kiddo! You're really talented. ^_^

• wow, this is beautiful! do you have a tumblr or deviantart account or something?

It's late and I might just be feeling a little withdrawal given that there's no news yet on the western front, so have a quick rough sketch

• aaand now I feel incredibly stupid since I already follow you on tumblr

darlingno posted: »

wow, this is beautiful! do you have a tumblr or deviantart account or something?

• Holy shitballs, this is absolutely stunning!

• Do you have an art tumblr? Cause I need to follow you, like, right the frack now.

• edited January 2015

This is nowhere near as good as some of what I've seen on this thread, but I'm just gonna release it into the wild anyhow.

Alt text

Edit: For some reason it looks stretched out on here... I promise the quality isn't that bad!

• hahaha don't feel stupid, honestly it's been a while since I updated my tumblr thanks to moving cross country! Thank you, though, and I'll likely start posting some of the art I've done in my absence there in the near future. :)

darlingno posted: »

aaand now I feel incredibly stupid since I already follow you on tumblr

• Aww, thank you, I do! It's sadly outdated but I should be updating it within the week or so: tadaaaa. And as an added aside, I love your recent drawing, it's hilarious!

nursethalia posted: »

Do you have an art tumblr? Cause I need to follow you, like, right the frack now.

• Aw, thank you!!!!

Followed! Your stuff is gorgeousssss.

Aww, thank you, I do! It's sadly outdated but I should be updating it within the week or so: tadaaaa. And as an added aside, I love your recent drawing, it's hilarious!

• This is just a quick doodle, but my followers on Tumblr seemed to like it way better than the one above, so I thought I'd toss it in here too. Look, babies are the worst thing to draw, so I did the Hollywood thing and pretended that a month-old baby that can lift its own head for a few seconds could totally pass for a convincing newborn.

Dad of the friggin' year.

Alt text

• OMFG, I remember someone on tumblr saying that. (And that shirt.)

This is just a quick doodle, but my followers on Tumblr seemed to like it way better than the one above, so I thought I'd toss it in here to

• I linked to the original text post on Tumblr when I posted this pic on my art blog there today, as it completely inspired the doodle ;)

Dapnee posted: »

OMFG, I remember someone on tumblr saying that. (And that shirt.)

• Both of those are great! The second one is like a prequel to one of my favourite HJ fan art pieces of all time:

Alt text

This is just a quick doodle, but my followers on Tumblr seemed to like it way better than the one above, so I thought I'd toss it in here to

• This is beautiful! ♥

• If I could draw, I'd totally do a Sasha x Rhys thing.

All the artwork here is beautiful.

• I plan on doing a doodle of their pinky promise scene. It was too cute.

If I could draw, I'd totally do a Sasha x Rhys thing. All the artwork here is beautiful.

• It's like... it's a completely different style than the game, but somehow it looks EXACTLY like him. GAH! I'm obsessed with this drawing. It's gorgeous.

• Vaughn looks like he's way more into it than Rhys - or maybe that's because Jack's in his head saying inappropriate things?

"Dude, seriously, now? I thought you said you'd give me some private time if I agreed to help you?!"

• I paid €20 to have this drawn. Totally. Worth it.

Vaughn looks like he's way more into it than Rhys - or maybe that's because Jack's in his head saying inappropriate things? "Dude, seriously, now? I thought you said you'd give me some private time if I agreed to help you?!"

• I wholeheartedly concur.

Giraffehat posted: »

I paid €20 to have this drawn. Totally. Worth it.

• YES!

Alt text

I plan on doing a doodle of their pinky promise scene. It was too cute.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.