The Borderlands Fan Art Thread

Comments

• I really love your style and usage of colors. So badass and and just damn stunning. My art is so boring and I wish I could be able to use more colors but meh, I'm really lazy and unmotivated nowadays :I Feeling kinda sad about it. School and work takes all of my strength and motivation. As well as cosplay and the upcoming university. I've been wondering how people keep finding time to draw. I had a bad habit of drawing daily back then in primamary school from 7th to 9th grade, even during classes. Then stuff happened and here I am.

Btw, do you use Photoshop or perhaps PaintTool SAI (or what is the software you use)? Keep drawing! It seems that I'm not the only one enjoying your stuff.

avali posted: »

One long overdue Fiona sketch! I feel a bit guilty jamming so much stuff in here on a regular basis so I swear after this I'm sitting on my

• I think i just found my new wallpaper....

And here's Fiona, fucking beautiful, ain't it,

• Thanks m8, i'll draw mor

I think i just found my new wallpaper....

• edited February 2015

Alt text

More trash from my art blog.

• Very bright colors. I'm so used to seeing them after the race all dirty it looks refreshing.

My only critique would be the color of Sasha's skin being a little to dark, but otherwise perfect.

Oh and Rhy's eyebrows and Hyperion symbol rock!

nursethalia posted: »

• Shhhh, it's not trash. That's a really cute Sasha.

• The color on my tablet is a little different than on my laptop, so every time I finish a drawing, I'm always shocked by how different the colors look, ha! I may need to tone this down a bit.

Very bright colors. I'm so used to seeing them after the race all dirty it looks refreshing. My only critique would be the color of Sasha's skin being a little to dark, but otherwise perfect. Oh and Rhy's eyebrows and Hyperion symbol rock!

• Made some edits:

1) added the stripes I forgot to put on Rhy's shirt...
    2) fixed Sasha's skin (it looked a little orange in the original)

Very bright colors. I'm so used to seeing them after the race all dirty it looks refreshing. My only critique would be the color of Sasha's skin being a little to dark, but otherwise perfect. Oh and Rhy's eyebrows and Hyperion symbol rock!

• Someone on Tumblr messaged me and told me I need to tag this picture as NSFW. I'm still trying to figure out what's NSFW about it. Tumblr is a pretty risky place to browse period if you're at work...

This is nowhere near as good as some of what I've seen on this thread, but I'm just gonna release it into the wild anyhow. Edit: For some reason it looks stretched out on here... I promise the quality isn't that bad!

• He should use his ECHO eye on that dick. Looks suspicious...

• I love the way you drew Sasha!

• Super cute! Thanks so much for sharing :)

• Welp, looks like I'm officially on the Rhys x Sasha ship - great job, NT! ^_^

• Now that even Handsome Jack supports this ship, it needs to happen!

Welp, looks like I'm officially on the Rhys x Sasha ship - great job, NT! ^_^

• Aww, thank you! I was worried because I didn't think it looked enough like her. Glad people are liking how she turned out :)

I love the way you drew Sasha!

• Alt text

Oh wow, I'm going crazy, this is why I don't try to make huge ass images when only 1 and 1/2 characters are in the image. (What are finger nails/anatomy?) Fun wip image that's taught me I was drawing rhys' robotic fingers wrong. Time for a nap.

• edited February 2015

I really hope you guys aren't getting sick of me yet, but I had the day off work, and I realized that there is a disturbing lack of Timothy fanart out there and we need more of this precious cinnamon roll in the world.

Sorry about the quality, I use the Save For Web feature in PS and try to save at the highest JPEG quality, but for some reason all my pics still look fuzzy after uploading :/

Alt text

• This just made me fall slightly in love...

You deserve this, mate.
    Awards scooby-snack

I really hope you guys aren't getting sick of me yet, but I had the day off work, and I realized that there is a disturbing lack of Timothy

• edited February 2015

Fall slightly in love with Timothy, or with me? (eyebrow waggle) Ayyyyyyyyyye...

Mmm, scooby snacks! Don't mind if I do!

Alt text

This just made me fall slightly in love... You deserve this, mate. Awards scooby-snack

• Your art is SO cute! I'm super excited about the ask-tftbl blog! Can't wait to see more drawings from you :P

I did a new fan art today (original post: http://bit.ly/1K0K4Uj)

• THIS. IS. PERFECTION.

I really hope you guys aren't getting sick of me yet, but I had the day off work, and I realized that there is a disturbing lack of Timothy

• edited February 2015

Well while Timothy is adorable, you're the one with the scooby-snack...
    ^_~ tee-hee, call me :*

Fall slightly in love with Timothy, or with me? (eyebrow waggle) Ayyyyyyyyyye... Mmm, scooby snacks! Don't mind if I do!

• Ugh you total sweetheart, thank you! I'll definitely keep the reminder at the forefront of my mind from here on out, I promise. <3

Guilt? Sitting on your hands? Noooo! We LOVE this stuff! Please never stop!

• I know how it feels: back when I was in high school colors were my enemy. I tended to stick to black and white until somewhere around my senior year an then started gradually branching out more with paint. Barely. We're talking like watercolors only. It's not easy (what about art ever is, anyway) but with practice and patience and a lot of inspirational guidelines it gets better. That said work and school and everything else will never stop getting in the way. I'm lucky to have made art my job, but that doesn't give me any more time to get practice and studies and fun in either. If you really enjoy it, keep doing it, even if it means napkins at diners or the margins of your notes.

And thank you! I use photoshop only for my work (I used to love SAI but the file size limitations bit me once I started to buckle down on large pieces) as well as a custom brush set from Shaddy Safadi's website. I also have a livestream channel where I occasionally do live feeds and answer questions on a one-on-one basis, so if you ever feel like setting aside a little time to buckle down and tackle work again feel free to let me know and I'll help however I can.

I really love your style and usage of colors. So badass and and just damn stunning. My art is so boring and I wish I could be able to use mo

• man Rhys looks spot on but I have to ask who that guy to the left of him is. Just not ringing any bells.

• It's clearly one of Vasquez's rocket ships...

avali posted: »

man Rhys looks spot on but I have to ask who that guy to the left of him is. Just not ringing any bells.

• Hahahahhah xDDD

It's clearly one of Vasquez's rocket ships...

I'm so glad people love these! I will work more on them today, tomorrow and Monday since I'll be at home. I already have 10 asks and I'm still working on the first one xD I'm so slow, but I just want it to look good.

Your art is SO cute! I'm super excited about the ask-tftbl blog! Can't wait to see more drawings from you :P

• Is it, like, weird at all that I kinda want to run my tongue all along that scar? Yes? No?

/jumps in Bandit Technical and drives off as fast as I can, never to be seen again

• What's your ECHO frequency? /winks

Well while Timothy is adorable, you're the one with the scooby-snack... ^_~ tee-hee, call me

• edited February 2015

This art is NOT mine, it was drawn by Tumblr user Boufée d'Opium. He does absolutely gorgeous watercolor fan art, and has been doing a lot of Wilhelm/Timothy stuff lately. I absolutely love this one:

Alt text

(Warning: there's a lot of NSFW Salvador/Zer0 stuff on his Tumblr if you're browsing in public)

• Another one of my faves, a picture of Rhys drawn by Tumblr user cannibalsharkchan.

Alt text

Warning, he's got some nsfw TFTBL artwork on his blog, so don't browse if you're in public.

• edited February 2015

Oh Jesus, I finally put my glasses on and realized he's got DICKS FOR HANDS.

• Alt text

I'm so upset at myself for not shading in Rhys' hair, I was too focused on getting this to be animated and giving HJ AI pixel-ley looking (and it seems some went flying off there from trying to compress the animation as much as I could). screams for eternity I'll work on it more in the future, give a larger more detailed version of a none animated version. I just spent most of today fixing my dumb gmod server, and I must sleep now.

(Why hasn't anyone drawn younger Jack with his cat like, laying in his lap while he works on coding or something on a computer, it'd be cute.)

• [removed]

Oh Jesus, I finally put my glasses on and realized he's got DICKS FOR HANDS.

• This is so cute XD
    And I love how Timothy hates highs.

This art is NOT mine, it was drawn by Tumblr user Boufée d'Opium. He does absolutely gorgeous watercolor fan art, and has been doing a lot o

• Well, that's delightfully terrifying - awesome job!

Dapnee posted: »

I'm so upset at myself for not shading in Rhys' hair, I was too focused on getting this to be animated and giving HJ AI pixel-ley looking (a

• Ok, I was looking at this thread on my phone and hadn't read your comment yet saying it was animated and when the image changed I jumped!!! Very cool!

Hm, I'm very tempted to draw young code monkey Jack with a cat on his desk now. Ooh, and Jack can be wearing glasses. Mm yesssss.

Dapnee posted: »

I'm so upset at myself for not shading in Rhys' hair, I was too focused on getting this to be animated and giving HJ AI pixel-ley looking (a

• yesyesyesyesyesyes!
    squeals in delight

Ok, I was looking at this thread on my phone and hadn't read your comment yet saying it was animated and when the image changed I jumped!!!

• I finally put my glasses on...

Context clues. I don't see too well, kitten.

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.