The Borderlands Fan Art Thread

Comments

• Oh wow, this is beautiful! =D

avali posted: »

It's late and I might just be feeling a little withdrawal given that there's no news yet on the western front, so have a quick rough sketch

• Ooh, now I can use the gif for reference without having to google for screenshots :)

Pipas posted: »

YES!

• edited February 2015

Scribbled this terrible thing out today. I just felt like Jack needed some boobies.

Alt text

Based on one of my favorite bits of Jack dialogue from BL2:

• It's weird how much I'm into this.

nursethalia posted: »

Scribbled this terrible thing out today. I just felt like Jack needed some boobies. Based on one of my favorite bits of Jack dialogue from BL2:

• edited January 2015

I really wish the forum had a way to resize images. Or is there a way that I don't know of? Normaly I would just save the image, resize it myself and reupload somewhere. But I wouldn't want to do something like that with someone's fan art.

ANYWAYS. Saw this awesome Jack art on tumblr the other day and wanted to share. So handsome! :P It's by junitaide

Alt text

• Besides the badass look Jack is giving in this amazing piece of art, I think this is actually what he looks like underneath his mask right?

• That's correct! If you let Lilith kill Jack at the end of BL2, his mask falls off. You actually get to see how he got the scar at the end of The Pre Sequel as well.

DoubleJump posted: »

Besides the badass look Jack is giving in this amazing piece of art, I think this is actually what he looks like underneath his mask right?

• nursethalia will remember that.

It's weird how much I'm into this.

• I just obnoxiously snort-laughed at that so hard. >_<

nursethalia will remember that.

• God, that's gorgeous!

So few people can pull off horrendously disfigured so handsomely...

• holy shit this is amazing!

It's late and I might just be feeling a little withdrawal given that there's no news yet on the western front, so have a quick rough sketch

• omfg whats next? assquesrhys??? xD

• Thank you so much, love!

This is beautiful! ♥

• Oh my god you're too sweet. I had a lot of fun meshing styles for it and seeing how far I could toe the line, so hearing this makes my day, especially coming from someone so talented!

It's like... it's a completely different style than the game, but somehow it looks EXACTLY like him. GAH! I'm obsessed with this drawing. It's gorgeous.

• Thank you! :>

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Oh wow, this is beautiful! =D

• Ahh, thank you! I'm glad it's appreciated.

holy shit this is amazing!

• Miss Hyperion 2015, gosh. <3

Scribbled this terrible thing out today. I just felt like Jack needed some boobies. Based on one of my favorite bits of Jack dialogue from BL2:

• So I went out for lunch just the other day and forgot my cellphone at home - meaning I spent the entire time cannibalizing my napkin and turning it into a makeshift canvas. I took a photo of it once I got home and then decided the only thing to be done was slap some color over it and call it a day (you can still see the napkin lace print and wrinkles if you look closely).

Alt text

I later went out and repeated this process when I brought actual paper to dinner like a mature adult-person, proving A: I am still in Tales from withdrawals and that substituting in a dose of Pre-sequel isn't doing anything to help, and B: I clearly don't know how to draw Nisha without a hand on her hat. Because it's cool. Hands on hats are cool. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Alt text

Anyway I thought I'd share these while I gear up for something Fiona related, but since this really isn't Tales from the Borderlands art, I'll include a very rare, very psychic, spoilery fanart for TFTB Episode 2:

Alt text

Try not to ruin this amazing ending for any of your friends, okay. This one is just between us.

• Holy frickin' frick!

If I was standing in front of you right now I would grab your phone and smash it on the ground so you'd be encouraged to do more restaurant doodles (though to call them doodles is the understatement of the century - they're works of art) - It would be a total dick move, but worth it!

The texture from the napkin on the first one works so well, it's seriously stunning (and yes, hands on hats are always cool).

Please, please, please keep drawing and sharing them here!

...Those episode 2 spoilers, though...

So I went out for lunch just the other day and forgot my cellphone at home - meaning I spent the entire time cannibalizing my napkin and tur

• You drew that on a napkin?! You're crazy talented!

I freaking love Nisha's Pre-Sequel design, and your style really does her justice! I hope you continue to share your art here!

So I went out for lunch just the other day and forgot my cellphone at home - meaning I spent the entire time cannibalizing my napkin and tur

• Check out this great fan art by survivalwisdom!

Alt text

• I love this

Deadpoolian posted: »

Check out this great fan art by survivalwisdom!

• Meanwhile, I still struggle writing on a napkin...

• Fiona's face....

• Loader Bot <3

Though the whole art is awesome. :D

• Are they all getting their Hyperion face on?

• Wow. These are 'sketches' for you?
    These are crazy-good...

• I see it as everyone but Loader Bot and Sasha wondering when the opposite party is going to shoot first.

Loader Bot just loves pandering to the camera.

Are they all getting their Hyperion face on?

• haha, banter.

Lack-Jaw posted: »

I see it as everyone but Loader Bot and Sasha wondering when the opposite party is going to shoot first. Loader Bot just loves pandering to the camera.

• Holy nutballs! These are beautiful! Gah, you must practice drawing a LOT, because your work is hella good.

Love love LOVE Nisha so much, I'm actually doing a Nisha/Jack piece right now but I won't be posting it here since it's gonna be super NSFW.

• Ok, I'm just going to point this out: Sasha has her pinky out. If you understand the reference, then you know this image just got 10x cooler.

• Woah woah woah I need that phone!!

Leave it intact and I promise I'll have more art to give you later, okay. Call it a fair trade.

Holy frickin' frick! If I was standing in front of you right now I would grab your phone and smash it on the ground so you'd be encourage

• Thank you! That outfit is so much fun to work with and really interesting from a design standpoint (and also, okay, really, really cute), and it made my day to hear that I did it justice with an 8am side of bacon.

You drew that on a napkin?! You're crazy talented! I freaking love Nisha's Pre-Sequel design, and your style really does her justice! I hope you continue to share your art here!

• If it helps, I do too...

--I think I tore the last three I tried to write notes on.

eRock92 posted: »

Meanwhile, I still struggle writing on a napkin...

• Aww, thank you! To be entirely fair I did postpone eating in favor of finishing, though. Maybe not the best priorities.

Wow. These are 'sketches' for you? These are crazy-good...

• Nisha/Jack you say... sign me up for a ping when that's done, even if it's not posted here. :)

And thank you! I do practice a lot - maybe too much - but it's an addiction that's better than most if you're going to have a weakness. Two if you count Borderlands. Three if-- gaming-- cosplay-- wait--

Let's never talk about this again.

Holy nutballs! These are beautiful! Gah, you must practice drawing a LOT, because your work is hella good. Love love LOVE Nisha so much, I'm actually doing a Nisha/Jack piece right now but I won't be posting it here since it's gonna be super NSFW.

• It's... oh gosh, it's [[here]]. I'm still getting secondhand embarrassment from it. I'll post the link but not the image, I don't think people want to see that sort of thing when they're scrolling on here!

/blushes

I don't normally draw kinky stuff, but for some reason, after I beat TPS, all I want to do is draw this couple doing messed up stuff.

Nisha/Jack you say... sign me up for a ping when that's done, even if it's not posted here. And thank you! I do practice a lot - maybe t

Sign in to comment in this discussion.