The Borderlands Fan Art Thread

Comments

• THAT IS SO ADORABLE.

Deadpoolian posted: »

I'm pretty sure it's okay to post Borderlands fan art in general here? My favorite Vault Hunter and my favorite robot! Hope Claptrap will show up at some point. Art by spader7.

• Poogers draws some shit

Alt text

• Speaking of puns... I guess at the end of episode 2 you could say Rhys` body...
    ...got hi-jacked

Jack-Attack

• Is the orange one Timothy??? /swoons

ZombiDJ posted: »

I think Rhys just got an overdose

• New phone background!!!

Hyperion robo buddies

• Holy crap that gif one scared me!

Fan art dump featuring obligatory Timothy, obligatory feels and (what's fast becoming obligatory) shirtless Rhys! You made the wrong

• Is this poster Hyperion-issue? Because I need one in my office. For... for motivation.

look at this Hyperion A-hole

• Alt text

I made a wee baby Vaughn keychain design :) Sasha will be coming soon! After that I'm doing Timothy! Maybe with his digi-jacks if I can figure out how to fit it without being too wide.

• I think my ovaries popped on the last one T.T oh wow.

Fan art dump featuring obligatory Timothy, obligatory feels and (what's fast becoming obligatory) shirtless Rhys! You made the wrong

• you bet! and his two digi jacks in the background :)

nursethalia posted: »

Is the orange one Timothy??? /swoons

• look at this tiny dork <3

I made a wee baby Vaughn keychain design Sasha will be coming soon! After that I'm doing Timothy! Maybe with his digi-jacks if I can figure out how to fit it without being too wide.

• YAS! <3

New phone background!!!

• hyperion hunks issue #1

Is this poster Hyperion-issue? Because I need one in my office. For... for motivation.

• I reallyreallyreallyreallyreally love your art!

Alt text

BRUH

• OMG! This is so freaking cute/hilarious/awesome!

BRUH

• That's adorable! I love your art so much :)

• Haha, I know - it's like Jack's AI suddenly takes over your computer... O_O

Holy crap that gif one scared me!

• Oh dear God, this needs to be a thing....

hyperion hunks issue #1

• Okay, this and Vaughn are making me think I definitely need the whole set - they're just too adorable (look at that little Maliwan)!

Is it bad that I want to see the Vault Hunters, too? Oh and Angel! Actually, just all the sirens would be awesomely awesome - no pressure or anything! :P

• Maybe with his digi-jacks

Alt text

I made a wee baby Vaughn keychain design Sasha will be coming soon! After that I'm doing Timothy! Maybe with his digi-jacks if I can figure out how to fit it without being too wide.

• I'm thinking of maybe doing some vault hunters in the future, depending on how well people like them :) Right now I want to try my hand at some nouveau posters as I've never done those before. I've got a cute idea for Janey.

Okay, this and Vaughn are making me think I definitely need the whole set - they're just too adorable (look at that little Maliwan)! Is i

• Devil on your shoulder

Alt text

• I also changed Friona's eyes a bit to match Sasha - if you make another order in the future for Vaughn and Sasha, I'll include an updated Fiona for free :)

Okay, this and Vaughn are making me think I definitely need the whole set - they're just too adorable (look at that little Maliwan)! Is i

• Haha, Yvette be like "so done with this."
    Love it! ^_^

BRUH

• edited April 2015

Finally finished the whole gang!

Alt text

Alt text

I changed Fiona's eyes a bit to match her sister's. If you bought the earlier version of Fi and would like an updated one, drop me a note on etsy next time you make a purchase and I'll include one in your order free of charge :)

• a bitch

Finally finished the whole gang! I changed Fiona's eyes a bit to match her sister's. If you bought the earlier version of Fi and

• edited April 2015

Holy crap, autocorrect!!! Or a Freudian slip, I'm not sure... fixed! Thanks :)

a bitch

• I need Hyperion Hunks to be a calendar so bad, hahaha!

hyperion hunks issue #1

• Haha, these look awesome by the way!

Holy crap, autocorrect!!! Or a Freudian slip, I'm not sure... fixed! Thanks

• Aw, you are such a sweet-heart, thank you!

I have a feeling I'm going to want Timothy too (I mean, duh, it's Timothy) so I won't be quite as enthusiastic/premature with the ordering this time. I knew I should have waited, but I WANTED THEM!

Can't wait to see the nouveau styles, too. ^_^

I also changed Friona's eyes a bit to match Sasha - if you make another order in the future for Vaughn and Sasha, I'll include an updated Fiona for free

• Alt text

NinjaCat23 posted: »

Speaking of puns... I guess at the end of episode 2 you could say Rhys` body... ...got hi-jacked

• love the rhys one so much unf

Finally finished the whole gang! I changed Fiona's eyes a bit to match her sister's. If you bought the earlier version of Fi and

• Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

I reallyreallyreallyreallyreally love your art!

• the second I get some more money in my account I'm buying one of these oh my goodness

• WIP sketch
    I only have time to draw up sketches of my ideas due to work
    taking up all of my time so I now have tons of wip’s to finish hahaha…

Inspired by this song

ECHO

Alt text

• Pretty dark, but still really cool ;)

WIP sketch I only have time to draw up sketches of my ideas due to work taking up all of my time so I now have tons of wip’s to finish hahaha… Inspired by this song ECHO

• Alt text
    I hope we'll see her in some future episode, or at least hear about her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.