The Borderlands Fan Art Thread

Comments

• I hope I don't sound like an ass because I really like this art but I think you spelt Hyperion wrong on the bed. Ha! just noticed Rhys's sock brilliant!

• Alt text

He's perfect!

Aaannnddd, I just bought him (and Sasha & Vaughn - hey, the others were lonely without their BFF's!)

nursethalia posted: »

#SaveTimothy! He's too precious for this (or any) world! (He just used a jump pad, that's why he looks so scurred!)

• Sasha's a bit too black, and Rhys is paler than that, but ye that's pretty hot...

Dapnee posted: »

Thought I'd bump all these guys down here since this is back about two pages and I've added Claptrap. I only have five more characters to sp

• I made these a bit before the cosplay guides came out, so I was trying to find good enough pictures, but it shouldn't be too hard to fix.

Piggs posted: »

Sasha's a bit too black, and Rhys is paler than that, but ye that's pretty hot...

• Sisters of Pandora Fiona/Sasha
    Alt text
    Made using SFM/Photoshop

• Sasha and Rhys were made by @Megami_kizukanai, Background was added by me

Alt text

• Alt text

Leluch123 posted: »

Sasha and Rhys were made by @Megami_kizukanai, Background was added by me

• Nothing personal, just the wrong ship

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited May 2015

Right back at you XD

Crips posted: »

Nothing personal, just the wrong ship

• it does help set the mood, YES do so it would be awesome to find new music haha

This is an amazing sketch, the the accompanying song really sets the mood! I usually theme my drawings around a song to get the emotion right... I should start including a link to them for others when I post to Tumblr! Gah, I love this so much.

• My fan skag that likes hyperion metal. Based on my borderlands OC: Devic's ref sheet

Alt text

• oh my god this is too adorable ahahaha <3

#SaveTimothy! He's too precious for this (or any) world! (He just used a jump pad, that's why he looks so scurred!)

• edited May 2015

Ok. I don't care about the whole ship-war that's happening, but this is pretty cool. I like the little sock bit, too.

backs away quickly before #TeamRhyona attacks

• OMG! He's the cutest little skag!

ZombiDJ posted: »

My fan skag that likes hyperion metal. Based on my borderlands OC: Devic's ref sheet

• I love how every fanart of Rhys always sneaks in his sock now.

• Alt text

eRock92 posted: »

Ok. I don't care about the whole ship-war that's happening, but this is pretty cool. I like the little sock bit, too. backs away quickly before #TeamRhyona attacks

• Hellooo I think I already saw some of my art reposted but I kinda wanted to make my own thread 8^D

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

I have like tonnes more on my tumblr blog cause I just can't seem to stop drawing lmfao.
    Cheers!

• oh my god yessss welcome! I love your art back on tumblr! :)

siinsu posted: »

Hellooo I think I already saw some of my art reposted but I kinda wanted to make my own thread 8^D I have like tonnes more on my tumblr blog cause I just can't seem to stop drawing lmfao. Cheers!

• subbed that tumblr

Hellooo I think I already saw some of my art reposted but I kinda wanted to make my own thread 8^D I have like tonnes more on my tumblr blog cause I just can't seem to stop drawing lmfao. Cheers!

• Aw thank you!! I like yours as wellll

oh my god yessss welcome! I love your art back on tumblr!

• Decided to start a vintage poster series after making that other thing a few days ago.

Alt text
    My Tumblr

• You're seriously one of my favourite Borderlands' fan artists, so it's really great to see you here on the forum!

Please continue to share all your amazingness with us! ^_^

• These are amazing - so glad you decided to turn it into a series - bring on ep 3!

dfh15 posted: »

Decided to start a vintage poster series after making that other thing a few days ago. My Tumblr

• And here's one for Atlas Mugged. Probably holding off on 4&5 for now.

Alt text
    My Tumblr

• Hoo yeah, I'm excited. Glad you like them - I've actually just posted one for ep. 2!

These are amazing - so glad you decided to turn it into a series - bring on ep 3!

• Awesome work! I can't wait to see what episode 4 and 5 will be like. :D

And here's one for Atlas Mugged. Probably holding off on 4&5 for now. My Tumblr

• Epic can't wait for EP 3 poster

And here's one for Atlas Mugged. Probably holding off on 4&5 for now. My Tumblr

• edited May 2015

2pm Tetris

Dance Dance Rhys!

Alt text

• ...this song, omfg. I scooped up my cat and started dancing and now he thinks I'm even weirder than usual.

This is so cute! Argh, you're a great artist AND you can do little animations? I'm seriously getting so jelly!

2pm Tetris Dance Dance Rhys!

• I'm disturbed by how well this syncs up.

• Jack's textures were in grey, so I had to pick the most accurate shade of blue.

Alt text

• Actual picture of me reacting to this:

Alt text

• edited May 2015

Eh, not really fond of it. But it's there.

Alt text

• Love it - you capture the Jack vs. Fiona choice perfectly (even down to the colours on Gortys)!

• Catch a Riiiiiiide!

• HAHAHA brilliant xD

Actual picture of me reacting to this:

• I barely animate and this was just something I thought would be funny as soon as I heard the song, but thank you! :'D

...this song, omfg. I scooped up my cat and started dancing and now he thinks I'm even weirder than usual. This is so cute! Argh, you're a great artist AND you can do little animations? I'm seriously getting so jelly!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.