The Borderlands Fan Art Thread

Comments

• Man, second time they've been called bunny ears. His head is tilted back and they're up against his eyes(?). Either that'll be more clear when I actually finish this or... Wow. I really gotta work on my Zer0 perspectives. =P

Is Zer0 photobombing Sal? And using his rifles as bunny ears? Either way he's not impressed!

• The perspective is fine! I only went with that because it's kind of synonymous with photobombing (and by bunny ears I mean sticking two fingers up behind someone's head).

ActionHank posted: »

Man, second time they've been called bunny ears. His head is tilted back and they're up against his eyes(?). Either that'll be more clear when I actually finish this or... Wow. I really gotta work on my Zer0 perspectives. =P

• AAaaah, that makes a ton more sense. =P

The perspective is fine! I only went with that because it's kind of synonymous with photobombing (and by bunny ears I mean sticking two fingers up behind someone's head).

• edited May 2015

What do you know about disturbing? xD

Alt text

by Milchtüte

The title should've been "just a container of tentacles and disappointment". xD

I don't know why, but I really freaking like this guy despite not even knowing for sure wtf he is. Or maybe exactly because of it.

Ugh, why is that last one so disturbing? O_O

• Yeah, I seriously love the mystery behind Zer0! My vote is he's either a high tech robot or some sort of alien (he's only got four fingers, so unlikely that he's human). I personally think he's a robot. :P

DeityD posted: »

What do you know about disturbing? xD by Milchtüte The title should've been "just a container of tentacles and disappointment". xD

• I like all the theories about him really :) But considering that Tannis has something to say about his identity, it's more likely he's some sort of an alien (otherwise, why would she knew). But then again, it's Tannis and she knows a lot of things about lots of things so...

But yeah,like I said it's good either way.

Alt text

Deadpoolian posted: »

Yeah, I seriously love the mystery behind Zer0! My vote is he's either a high tech robot or some sort of alien (he's only got four fingers, so unlikely that he's human). I personally think he's a robot. :P

• Interesting! At what point in the game is it revealed that Tannis may know about him? Is it in one of the DLCs? Don't think I've heard it yet!

DeityD posted: »

I like all the theories about him really But considering that Tannis has something to say about his identity, it's more likely he's some so

• Nah, it's just a little tease in Pandoran Gazette, in Ask Dr.Tannis section:

*Dear Doctor Tannis,
    I have heard you are acquainted with the vault hunter known as "Zer0". I have been meaning to ask - that's not really his true name, is it? Hell, maybe Zer0 isn't even a "he". Do you have any details on this mysterious figure?

• Curious in Old Haven*

Dear Curious,
    I am indeed acquainted with the towering stack of leather and poorly-written poetry that so many refer to as "Zer0". As you have correctly noted, "Zer0" is not the Vault Hunter's true name. Zer0's actual name and gender are...

It's on the wiki, but it's all to it in the quote. It's funny how some details you can find in the strangest places - like that one, or other things, like experiments on Angel in her cosplayer's guide or info about Jack's first wife death on reddit AMA. I mean it's cool that info even exist but goddamit Gearbox.

Interesting! At what point in the game is it revealed that Tannis may know about him? Is it in one of the DLCs? Don't think I've heard it yet!

• Jack and Nisha. <3 flxxt

Alt text

Bros. redmie

Alt text

Handsome Jack. julessia

Alt text

• edited May 2015

I posted this on Rhyiona thread yesterday and I thought I would post this here as well. I can't wait to see Gortysball in episode 3.

Alt text

• Gah, this is too adorable!

And has made me even more hyped for ep 3 because I need more Gortys adorableness in my life, NOW!
    Alt text

nohuhhuh posted: »

I posted this on Rhyiona thread yesterday and I thought I would post this here as well. I can't wait to see Gortysball in episode 3.

• I want the little guy to be instantly adored by everyone.

And I want Claptrap to hate it for that HARD.

• And I want Claptrap to hate it for that HARD.

And for LoaderBot to be jealous of it - sibling-bot rivalry and all.

The-Qing posted: »

I want the little guy to be instantly adored by everyone. And I want Claptrap to hate it for that HARD.

• *Little gal :)

The-Qing posted: »

I want the little guy to be instantly adored by everyone. And I want Claptrap to hate it for that HARD.

• My first time drawing Tiny Tina... I'm so tired...

Alt text

• Alt text

And I want Claptrap to hate it for that HARD. And for LoaderBot to be jealous of it - sibling-bot rivalry and all.

• Never noticed just how much TF2 fit into the aesthetic of Borderlands.

Drink up!

• I know right?

Toxic Emu posted: »

Never noticed just how much TF2 fit into the aesthetic of Borderlands.

• Rhys and his motivational posters. candy-mint-guy

Alt text
    Alt text

Art by quasarden

Alt text

• AAAA This is great! Love the expression. :D

I also want to draw her some day...

Kimmy-klu posted: »

My first time drawing Tiny Tina... I'm so tired...

• Omg Thank you! :D I've been wanting to draw her for so long (been procrastinating)
    Yes! you should! uwu

AAAA This is great! Love the expression. I also want to draw her some day...

• edited May 2015

I tried to draw Handsome Jack. To note. I not always good at drawing humans...

Alt text

I made it into a spoiler because, heck. Maybe no one has not gotten that far into the episodes. 'yet'

• Loader Bot didn't get one of those introduction cards, did he? At some point he should come back after being gone for a while with an explosive re-introduction that warrants an character into splash screen thingy. With the subtitle "Beautiful Cinnamon Roll too good for this world, too pure."

Rhys and his motivational posters. candy-mint-guy Art by quasarden

• Keep in mind that these came right out my sketch book and I only touched them up a little so that they would be easier to see.

Alt text

Alt text

• Just my little declaration of love for Fiona.

Alt text

• Beautiful! :D

buntingsir posted: »

Just my little declaration of love for Fiona.

• Thank you very much! (:

Beautiful!

• Wow - so pretty!

Alt text

You're really talented! ^_^

• edited May 2015

There are lots of people way more talented than me, but thank you so much! I'm very happy you like it!

Actual footage of me now:

Alt text

Wow - so pretty! You're really talented! ^_^

• Lovely. :)

• Thank you, Pipas! C:

Pipas posted: »

Lovely.

• Perfecto.

• Gracias.

Poogers555 posted: »

Perfecto.

• De nada

Gracias.

• ErykaEryka Banned

It's so nice!

• Uuuu this is nice! it's good to see traditional art once for a while!

• Thanks! (: And thank you too @Eryka!

Uuuu this is nice! it's good to see traditional art once for a while!

• This took longer than it should have haa~
    Just my take on that one scene. Also Headcanon: Jack can float.

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.