The Borderlands Fan Art Thread

Comments

• Oh please do!!!

indeed >D good to see someone share the same idea, I would love to draw some more from that

• She is a tad bit possessive when it comes to guns.
    Let's hope she never finds any golden keys and gets to one of those chests... she'd probably die from happiness...

Sasha: out of my way, its mine!!

• Your attention to detail continues to blow me away - the reflections are so, so subtle, but add so much! (and the subtle glow on the sirens' markings - gah, perfection!)

Terkoun posted: »

Finished game again...

• I'm really digging these two crazy gals (also, flower crowns automatically make everything even more awesome)!

nursethalia posted: »

Finished it! Edit: Larger crop if anyone wants to use one of these heads as an icon:

• Wow, you certainly live up to your name - you managed to make Rhys look even more handsome...

He clearly needs to start wearing his hair like Jack's (and raiding his wardrobe, too)!

Hey guys, am kinda shy about my drawings but I wanted to share this because is the best place for that, I made it a few minutes ago (its fro

• Wait, does his mask actually have those ministaples inside the corner of the eye? Ouch.

Finished game again...

• Alt text
    Well, it seems like it... I don't have picture of better quality.

ActionHank posted: »

Wait, does his mask actually have those ministaples inside the corner of the eye? Ouch.

• Thank you! You always brighten my day :D

Your attention to detail continues to blow me away - the reflections are so, so subtle, but add so much! (and the subtle glow on the sirens' markings - gah, perfection!)

• Oh hi, I have been drawing "hansomeRhys" quite a lot lately. I really like the idea of possessed Rhys too.. Now I just need to finish those drawings..

indeed >D good to see someone share the same idea, I would love to draw some more from that

• Thanks! I will later on, just need to finish my other unfinished borderlands sketches too :)

Hahaha, yes! This is great! Please more (though don't inconvenience yourself)!

• wow this is stunning, i didn't notice the reflections in the blood at first!

Finished game again...

• eee thank you! <3

THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!! (also, Vaughns abs... damn...)

• totally! he's the goddamned hero

Leluch123 posted: »

How can you NOT trust this face! HAIL TO THE KING!

• Shit. Same here. That just took this picture to WOO HOO hype.

ZombiDJ posted: »

wow this is stunning, i didn't notice the reflections in the blood at first!

• Thanks Jack !! it means a lot for me , and yeah he should use HandsomeJack´s hairstyle and clothes since he loves him xD

Vaughn: He is actually a lil bit obsessed with all those Handsome Jack´s posters hanging around his office so was just a matter of time seeing him wearing his hairstyle and else, its not something to worry about...

Rhys: It´s motivational!

Wow, you certainly live up to your name - you managed to make Rhys look even more handsome... He clearly needs to start wearing his hair like Jack's (and raiding his wardrobe, too)!

• Glad to know someone else like this evil idea XD

nohuhhuh posted: »

Oh hi, I have been drawing "hansomeRhys" quite a lot lately. I really like the idea of possessed Rhys too.. Now I just need to finish those drawings..

• Trying to work in your office while having a murderous, easilly bored
    former Hyperion president and CEO in your head isn’t easy….

Alt text

• That pose Loader Bot made when he flew to rescue Rhys and Vaughn would have been a great one for an intro card.

JakeSt123 posted: »

Loader Bot didn't get one of those introduction cards, did he? At some point he should come back after being gone for a while with an explos

• Alt text

The question isn't, "Does Rhys take selfies with his robot arm?"

But rather, "How long will Rhys stand there trying to get Jack into one?"
    Alt text

• This is the best :D

mirashade posted: »

The question isn't, "Does Rhys take selfies with his robot arm?" But rather, "How long will Rhys stand there trying to get Jack into one?"

• Thank you <3

LoneSoul posted: »

This is the best

• Dayum. I noticed Maya and Lilith right away. Then Salvador. And last but not least, Deathtrap! It was so hard to see it with my screen but DT's eye helped. Really nice usage of reflections. The atomsphere got me totally. You made it look like Jack was the hero and vaul haunters were the bad guys (people have their own opinions but in this case Jack was the king). If I had a hat right now I would tip it so hard.

Finished game again...

• Behold the almighty HYBEERION
    Jack isn’t used to small bugs.

Alt text

• This is the EXACT face my cat makes whenever a bug lands at his feet!!!! Hypurrrrrion.

Behold the almighty HYBEERION Jack isn’t used to small bugs.

• Well thanks! It really depends on point of view, to determine who is good and who is bad, and because the story of borderlands is mostly from vault hunters view, I am interested in what would Jack see..(thought in this moment he would't see much...) :D

Dayum. I noticed Maya and Lilith right away. Then Salvador. And last but not least, Deathtrap! It was so hard to see it with my screen but D

• "This is not my Bee."

Behold the almighty HYBEERION Jack isn’t used to small bugs.

• What do you do when Bandits infiltrate Helios?
    You put on some GOD DAMN MUSIC

Alt text

• Love the line: Funny thing he always wanted to be me" So dark but it would fit so much epic word dude

Thanks Jack !! it means a lot for me , and yeah he should use HandsomeJack´s hairstyle and clothes since he loves him xD Vaughn: He is ac

• Woah that blown my mind! awesome work dude, you really have a lot of talent!

Finished game again...

• Niceeeeeee

What do you do when Bandits infiltrate Helios? You put on some GOD DAMN MUSIC

• Gah, how perfect is this?!

Alt text

Source

• I know, right? I adore the coloring style... I think I'm gonna try to emulate it on my next pic!

ARRRRRRRRGH THOSE SMOOTH LINES! So gorgeous!

Gah, how perfect is this?! Source

• Thanks! that was the idea , giving Jack the chance to control his body was just the beginning of the nightmare , I can picture a lot more situations like that

Leluch123 posted: »

Love the line: Funny thing he always wanted to be me" So dark but it would fit so much epic word dude

• over 9000 perfect

Gah, how perfect is this?! Source

• well , about damn time right? and that could make the difference between to die or survive in this story xD poor Rhysie

• Hahaha "hyperion´s kawaiiest", love it

mirashade posted: »

The question isn't, "Does Rhys take selfies with his robot arm?" But rather, "How long will Rhys stand there trying to get Jack into one?"

• I so fucking love your art dude

Trying to work in your office while having a murderous, easilly bored former Hyperion president and CEO in your head isn’t easy….

• thank you so much sweetie ;)

I so fucking love your art dude

• Alt text

What are you five? Jack plz.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.