The Borderlands Fan Art Thread

Comments

• Okay I just realized that I have posted 2 other drawings here so you might have seen those! :P

I think my art block is over now and I'm finally able to post here more often.. :)

No problem! I don't go on the ship forums/threads though so it can't be that but I'll be looking forward to see more of your art in the future. Art block can be a pain in the ass sometimes good luck!

• Just a little poster I made.

Alt text

• This is incredible. Art by: julessia

Alt text

• God, I love this!

Deadpoolian posted: »

This is incredible. Art by: julessia

• If you decide to start selling these, I will buy them!

dfh15 posted: »

Made a series of posters for the BL2 Vault Hunters. I get to print these for a project My Tumblr

• HOLY FRICKIN' FRICK - THAT IS FREAKIN' AMAZING!!!

Alt text

God, is it bad how much I need things to get dark with the whole Jack/Rhys dynamic? Like, Jack completely taking over and straight up murdering someone we love, as Rhys?

What the hell is wrong with me...

Deadpoolian posted: »

This is incredible. Art by: julessia

• Uhmmm... pftttt who would want something like that? Ahaha... not me... um...

HOLY FRICKIN' FRICK - THAT IS FREAKIN' AMAZING!!! God, is it bad how much I need things to get dark with the whole Jack/Rhys dynamic?

• Please. Give in to the Dark side.

We wait so long for another brethren to find their way to us.

Walk away from the light and join us.

HOLY FRICKIN' FRICK - THAT IS FREAKIN' AMAZING!!! God, is it bad how much I need things to get dark with the whole Jack/Rhys dynamic?

• Just gonna leave it here.

Alt text

• I said it on Rhyona thread, but...

Holy crap.

buntingsir posted: »

Just gonna leave it here.

• i can't stop staring

• Alt text

I just love your art style so much

• wow, is that your art?

• Yup.

wow, is that your art?

• Yaaas, more badass Rhys + Fiona!

Your style is just gorgeous, so much movement - I feel like I can actually see the Pandoran sandstorm swirling around them.

• Thank you so much!

I guess I love how movement looks, it's more expressive. And also I adore drawing hair. (:

Yaaas, more badass Rhys + Fiona! Your style is just gorgeous, so much movement - I feel like I can actually see the Pandoran sandstorm swirling around them.

• I posted this on Tumblr today (yeas I have a tumblr account now, I don't know how to use it though xD)

Anyway here's that blue jerk you might know..

Alt text

• He looks so sinister with that smile and glowing eyes. I really like it!

nohuhhuh posted: »

I posted this on Tumblr today (yeas I have a tumblr account now, I don't know how to use it though xD) Anyway here's that blue jerk you might know..

• Thanks! I really wanted to draw Jack and it took some time to get him look right. ;D

He looks so sinister with that smile and glowing eyes. I really like it!

• Yep I saw this already but I still love it.

Alt text

• Alt text

Thanks again! c:

Yep I saw this already but I still love it.

• you are welcome!

Alt text

Thanks again! c:

• Yayy more nuhuhhuh fanart!! <3Love his expression <3 we ARE talking about H Jack after all ;D

I posted this on Tumblr today (yeas I have a tumblr account now, I don't know how to use it though xD) Anyway here's that blue jerk you might know..

• Jaaay thanks a lot! :3 It's really fun to draw him!

XDJulieXD posted: »

Yayy more nuhuhhuh fanart!! <3Love his expression we ARE talking about H Jack after all ;D

• edited June 2015

Timmy, NO!

THERE'S A BOMB UNDER THERE!

Alt text

Source

:'(

#SaveTimothyFromHimself

• My favourite blue jerk in the world!

And so artfully rendered, that maniacal smile is terrifyingly gorgeous. ^_^

• He'll explode from joy after finally releasing himself from a HJ mask!

...(I'm sorry, I really shouldn't make horrible puns about Timothy. #SaveTimothy XD)

Timmy, NO! THERE'S A BOMB UNDER THERE! Source #SaveTimothyFromHimself

• I..I appreciate that! ;-------; I'm definitely gonna draw him more (like I didn't have millions of projects already..oh well, there's always time for H Jack ;]

My favourite blue jerk in the world! And so artfully rendered, that maniacal smile is terrifyingly gorgeous. ^_^

• edited June 2015

Omg This looks so awesome! more fanart!!

what's your tumblr tho? I would like to follow you :3

Edit: NEVERMIND I FOUND YOU <3

• Thank youu! (Now I want to know your tumblr too. :3)

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Omg This looks so awesome! more fanart!! what's your tumblr tho? I would like to follow you Edit: NEVERMIND I FOUND YOU

• Okay so I really like August? Like, the Nolan North in him is really adorable, I can't wait to see more of him eventually.
    Alt text

He's just so cute. And I guess here's some Jack for good measure.

Alt text

• best gaige pic i've seen yet ;D i give you a 12/10 keep it up

• yeah, i found this on tumblr

and btw i'm not the artist of this artwork ^u^

Haha, I just commented above that we need more pictures of Rhys and Fiona in their badass outfits and I scroll down and see this! Gorgeous work, not-so-lazy Lewis! ^_^

• Oh I just assumed because you were both Lewis's - haha!

Zuka-Lewis posted: »

yeah, i found this on tumblr and btw i'm not the artist of this artwork ^u^

• am in love

• Aww thanks! I'm actually drawing now some "possessed Rhys" (Or Handsome Rhys) sketches and I will probably post them tomorrow :3

am in love

• edited June 2015

Someone made a beautiful video of Rhys on tumblr, and I'm going to be watching it on loop until episode 3 comes out.

I don't know if it's appropriate to link here, but I wanted to show the forum and I don't know how else to do so, so: Mmmmm Whatcha Saayyyy~ ♫

(you might want to put it in fullscreen or something, it's tiny)

EDIT: (actually reads tumblr user's bio)Wait, Nukey-Pookie, that's who ya are here!? Okay, I just love this, and I wanted everyone to see it. ;w;

• Oh my God, I'm actually crying. I never knew how much I needed this in my life until now.

The rakk one made me laugh so hard!

(Also, I know some of them are determinant, but the amount of times Vasquez can hit you is just ridiculous - "but I'm just trying to show you how much I love and respect you like Jack did to me!" - girl, please.)

mirashade posted: »

Someone made a beautiful video of Rhys on tumblr, and I'm going to be watching it on loop until episode 3 comes out. I don't know if it's

• This is so great! Poor precious Rhysie, I feel kinda bad for him now.

Seriously, I've never realised he could be punched so many times. I mean, when you put it all in perspective, it doesn't look like a lot. But when it's all together... ouch.

mirashade posted: »

Someone made a beautiful video of Rhys on tumblr, and I'm going to be watching it on loop until episode 3 comes out. I don't know if it's

• It had me at Vasquez, but the slow-motion rag-dolling across the desert... Oh man.

And that man just has some issues. I think he needs to have a long talking-to about kindness and not hitting people, and maybe he just needs to be hugged more. Although if Rhys tried to hug him I have no doubt that he'd just end up getting punched again.

Oh my God, I'm actually crying. I never knew how much I needed this in my life until now. The rakk one made me laugh so hard! (Also, I

Sign in to comment in this discussion.