The Borderlands Fan Art Thread

Comments

• This is the reason why the first time I tried to doodle him he ended up with a black eye. The guy is just destined to always get beaten up. He's a human punching bag.

You don't really realize it in the moment, but when you think about it and remember all the blows he's taken... wow, get him to a hospital please.

buntingsir posted: »

This is so great! Poor precious Rhysie, I feel kinda bad for him now. Seriously, I've never realised he could be punched so many times. I mean, when you put it all in perspective, it doesn't look like a lot. But when it's all together... ouch.

• wow, get him to a hospital please

Shh, @The_Greasy_Broccoli will hear you and try and indoctrinate you into the cult of Ted!

mirashade posted: »

This is the reason why the first time I tried to doodle him he ended up with a black eye. The guy is just destined to always get beaten up.

• I tried xp

imageimage" alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" />

• There is a certain character from another TellTale game that I think would be perfect for issuing out hugs, provided that that this particular character has time from their busy schedule on the sequel season to their TellTale series. If you know what I mean... really...

mirashade posted: »

It had me at Vasquez, but the slow-motion rag-dolling across the desert... Oh man. And that man just has some issues. I think he needs to

• edited June 2015

Handsome Rhys. Enough said.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Cult of Ted, Greasy Broccoli, and Hospital all mentioned in the same comment chain?

Alt text

wow, get him to a hospital please Shh, @The_Greasy_Broccoli will hear you and try and indoctrinate you into the cult of Ted!

• tbh when i was scrolling i thought there's more... why did you stop right there?! ;_; i'm so jealous of your talent...

nohuhhuh posted: »

• why did you stop right there?! ;_;

because laziness ;---;

Also, thank you! Actually not so long time ago I thought I'm the worst drawer ever and I was so jealous of everyone else! xD Then something happened and I started to believe in myself. <3

xfuriouss posted: »

tbh when i was scrolling i thought there's more... why did you stop right there?! ;_; i'm so jealous of your talent...

• edited June 2015

something happened and I started to believe in myself. <3

the plot of every hero movie ever... or anime...

Alt text

now I'm imagining you and myself and other artists that BELIEVE like those guys above (I'm still laughing)

lots of screaming+awesome background+belief= endless power

WE SHALL BE IMMORTAL

why did you stop right there?! ;_; because laziness ;---; Also, thank you! Actually not so long time ago I thought I'm the worst

• Yes Julie! Exactly! Now I just need that awesome background to get endless power! ;)

XDJulieXD posted: »

something happened and I started to believe in myself. the plot of every hero movie ever... or anime... now I'm imagining yo

• edited June 2015

This is freaking incredible!!!

Ugh, I love love love his expressions, especially on the second image. Amazing job!

• cries it's really long but here's a recent set of doodles I did with everyone ; v;`
    Alt text
    Alt textAlt text
    Alt textAlt text

• Your style is really cool. And I like the combination of colors. Nice work!

jambandit posted: »

cries it's really long but here's a recent set of doodles I did with everyone ; v;`

• omg thank you!! tbh drawing borderlands fanart has really helped me come out of my comfort zone when it comes to coloring and I love it v wv

Your style is really cool. And I like the combination of colors. Nice work!

• Thank youuuu! :> I wanted to try something... darker this time. (I don't know why but it's really fun to draw crazy people xD)

This is freaking incredible!!! Ugh, I love love love his expressions, especially on the second image. Amazing job!

• edited June 2015

Beautiful!

Alt text

Wow your style is just adorable! And that cutie Gortys core!!! Hhhnnng!

cries it's really long but here's a recent set of doodles I did with everyone ; v;`

• This is INCREDIBLE - Pleeease keep drawing Handsome Rhys!

And I love the idea that the second Jack gets in control he changes Rhys' hair - imagine if that's what happens if you choose Jack - he doesn't even try to stop the robots until he gets his hair just right. Egotistical, bastard!

• They're all so adorable!

Awesome work. ^_^

• You also have Rhyiona <3 ;D

Yes Julie! Exactly! Now I just need that awesome background to get endless power!

• gasp om g that teeny gortys is so cute ; A; I love that I'm already attached to another robot who hasn't even appeared in game yet (oops)
    thank you tho aaa ; v;

Beautiful! Wow your style is just adorable! And that cutie Gortys core!!! Hhhnnng!

• thank you!! v wv` <3

They're all so adorable! Awesome work. ^_^

• Thank you so much! I will draw him more :>

Yeah that would be funny as hell. I can imagine how everyone is fighting in the background while Rhys is struggling to get his hair look more handsome! ;D

This is INCREDIBLE - Pleeease keep drawing Handsome Rhys! And I love the idea that the second Jack gets in control he changes Rhys' hair

• Very true. That means I'm already immortal.

XDJulieXD posted: »

You also have Rhyiona ;D

• Haha I've been drawing Gortys ever since episode 2 trailer. I just love her design! I thought that claptrap is adorable but Gortys is like diabetes!! Hnnng!

gasp om g that teeny gortys is so cute ; A; I love that I'm already attached to another robot who hasn't even appeared in game yet (oops) thank you tho aaa ; v;

• Omg your style is so awesome! I love the way you draw the characters.

Gortys <3

• thank you for this good deed you've done for the fandom v wv
    omg tho did you draw this one comic of Gortys drawing little pictures of everyone else? I think I saw something like that once and I looooved it.

Haha I've been drawing Gortys ever since episode 2 trailer. I just love her design! I thought that claptrap is adorable but Gortys is like diabetes!! Hnnng!

• thank you so much aaaa ; v;

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Omg your style is so awesome! I love the way you draw the characters. Gortys

• This one?

Alt text

Yeah, I used to draw these silly little comics.. xD (oh god it feels so weird to look at this now!)

thank you for this good deed you've done for the fandom v wv omg tho did you draw this one comic of Gortys drawing little pictures of everyone else? I think I saw something like that once and I looooved it.

• The last one killed me. This is great!

This one? Yeah, I used to draw these silly little comics.. xD (oh god it feels so weird to look at this now!)

• edited June 2015

My secret past in the Tales from the Borderlands forum! ;D

NinjaCat23 posted: »

The last one killed me. This is great!

• aaa that one yea!! I think I might have seen it in a google search or something when I was looking for references ; v; (what a sweetheart)

This one? Yeah, I used to draw these silly little comics.. xD (oh god it feels so weird to look at this now!)

• Oh you..

Alt text

aaa that one yea!! I think I might have seen it in a google search or something when I was looking for references ; v; (what a sweetheart)

• Gosh-darnit im shipping your Gortys core with claptrap.

Is that bad?

Oh you..

• I've only just gotten around to commenting on this but -

Your art is amazing! Especially with the screens, the hype for Jack - Rhys is toooo muchhhhh! Ahhhhh! If you did more I would be so happy, I'll need something to cling to over the next 2 weeks.

• edited June 2015

No.

Gosh-darnit im shipping your Gortys core with claptrap. Is that bad?

• edited June 2015

just...gimme a second....

Alt text

Thanks a lot! ;---; You guys are just too nice...

I can try to draw more of these ! I will try!

I've only just gotten around to commenting on this but - Your art is amazing! Especially with the screens, the hype for Jack - Rhys is to

• You can do it!! (Nice gif)

just...gimme a second.... Thanks a lot! ;---; You guys are just too nice... I can try to draw more of these ! I will try!

• So, I did make a few quick-ish drawings specifically for the release date discussion thread, but now that we finally have a release date I guess I'll post 'em together here:

Alt text Alt text Alt text

• Your coloring and art style is so great! Everything is so cute and well done, I love this!

• Handsome Rhyssss, I love the idea that he just changes his hair immediately haha. I love their facial expressions in this too, your art is so great!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.