The Borderlands Fan Art Thread

Comments

• Saw this in my tumblr dashy. Through a reblog from vaulthunternetwork. Alt text

ZombiDJ posted: »

This took longer than it should have haa~ Just my take on that one scene. Also Headcanon: Jack can float.

• edited May 2015

Hahaha, yes! This is great! Please more (though don't inconvenience yourself)! :D

This took longer than it should have haa~ Just my take on that one scene. Also Headcanon: Jack can float.

• THIS

IS

INCREDIBLE!!!

Alt text

(also, Vaughns abs... damn...)

• How can you NOT trust this face! HAIL TO THE KING!

Alt text

Alt text

THIS IS INCREDIBLE!!! (also, Vaughns abs... damn...)

• Alt text
    I just want Rhys to be a siren, is that too much to ask?
    So of course I had to doodle.

• Love it!

• Something I'm currently working on (hence the bajillion mistakes). Need to finish this proper and add some flower crowns or something awesome.

Alt text

• I'll second @Terkoun, I rarely care about or pay attention to gender bended characters, but all of yours have made me chuckle. You brighten my night with your art, keep it up. :)

• Alt text

Based on Parks and Rec:

Alt text

• OMG someone please make TFTBL finger puppets and recreate this beautiful thing!

Keep in mind that these came right out my sketch book and I only touched them up a little so that they would be easier to see.

• You brighten my night with your art

Thank youuuuuuuu!!!

Alt text

Bluebirdo posted: »

I'll second @Terkoun, I rarely care about or pay attention to gender bended characters, but all of yours have made me chuckle. You brighten my night with your art, keep it up.

• vaughn looks so cute

nursethalia posted: »

Based on Parks and Rec:

• edited May 2015

I've been trying to figure out how to draw Rhys... So have a page of him if you want it? (plus vault key because why not it's cool lookin')

Alt text

EDIT: I HAD TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES I'M NEW WHOOPS.

• No don't leave! It's still so very awesome.

...omfg. I drew the gun backwards. /runs away in shame

• ErykaEryka Banned

Best siren ever!

I just want Rhys to be a siren, is that too much to ask? So of course I had to doodle.

• He would make the best siren, for real though! I really want it. I NEED it.

Eryka posted: »

Best siren ever!

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni
    edited May 2015

Oh my goddddddddddd I love this so much!!!! <3 High speed Gortys <3

nohuhhuh posted: »

I posted this on Rhyiona thread yesterday and I thought I would post this here as well. I can't wait to see Gortysball in episode 3.

• Oh hi, you are from TTG huh? I...

Alt text

stirpicus posted: »

Oh my goddddddddddd I love this so much!!!! High speed Gortys

• So here is a sketch I did of Zer0 and Bossanova in some showdown which I still consider wip at the moment.

Alt text

• Loader Bot! Art by alexradfield

Alt text

Lilith and Maya by theteenagehorror

Alt text

• español? :o en serio?

Poogers555 posted: »

Perfecto.

• :D Hey guys, am kinda shy about my drawings but I wanted to share this because is the best place for that, I made it a few minutes ago (its from my deviant) , always wondering what if Handsome Jack take some permanent control of Rhys´s body? or Rhys trapped inside his own body and then Jack using this chance to come back to life like this?, maybe Jack´s will is stronger and its finally doing whatever he wants without asking for the owner´s permission...at least for me the whole idea its so exciting haha, what do you think?

Btw I dont have skills for painting this using some program and thats why I just did it with my fourth grade´s pencils, so, sorry for that shitty handmade painting >__<

Alt text

• Ah! It's so pretty! I really like the idea of Jack taking over too :D

Hey guys, am kinda shy about my drawings but I wanted to share this because is the best place for that, I made it a few minutes ago (its fro

• edited May 2015

Finished it!

Alt text

Edit: Larger crop if anyone wants to use one of these heads as an icon:
    Alt text

• Alt text

Finished it! Edit: Larger crop if anyone wants to use one of these heads as an icon:

• thank you ! and yes isnt that kinda exciting? I love crazy ideas

Ah! It's so pretty! I really like the idea of Jack taking over too

• I would marry her :3 its so pretty

Finished it! Edit: Larger crop if anyone wants to use one of these heads as an icon:

• I really like your style

buntingsir posted: »

Just my little declaration of love for Fiona.

• That's so sweet of you, thanks!

I really like your style

• Isn't even that crazy, honestly. It would just make sense :D

thank you ! and yes isnt that kinda exciting? I love crazy ideas

• and it will be so cool, the whole drama and humor from that hahaha Rhys acting like Jack , giving orders and then suddenly wallethead is back too once he realized his beloved boss in inside there, its gonna be a hard situation but since Jack knows what to do well, everything its possible, then I picture him using his old masc/face again, meanwhile inside Rhys´s body the original owner struggle to regain control...

Isn't even that crazy, honestly. It would just make sense

• I really do, its beautiful , I fell myself inspired to draw more when I saw something like this, because I love the details of the face and facial expressions

buntingsir posted: »

That's so sweet of you, thanks!

• Finished game again...
    Alt text

• It´s so beautiful :) I like idea of Jack controling Rhys body.

Hey guys, am kinda shy about my drawings but I wanted to share this because is the best place for that, I made it a few minutes ago (its fro

• Those flower crowns are basically just perfect!
    Also goddamn your lineart is pretty *__*

• Alt text

A happy little Sasha, probably spotted a gun somewhere off in the distance ;)

• Oh god it would be comedy gold! Alllsoooo nice and dark at the same time!

and it will be so cool, the whole drama and humor from that hahaha Rhys acting like Jack , giving orders and then suddenly wallethead is bac

• indeed >D good to see someone share the same idea, I would love to draw some more from that

Oh god it would be comedy gold! Alllsoooo nice and dark at the same time!

• Sasha: out of my way, its mine!!

A happy little Sasha, probably spotted a gun somewhere off in the distance

• am so glad there is some people around here who likes the idea , despite its kinda crazy and cruel for poor Rhys hahaha, but well he always wanted to be just like Jack right?

LoneSoul posted: »

It´s so beautiful I like idea of Jack controling Rhys body.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.