Dangeresque 3: Now available on PC and WiiWare worldwide!

Comments

• edited November 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    I don't remember anyone ever giving a release date for Sam & Max?
    Yeah, I'm guessing he's scheduling February as when he's going to begin looking forward to it. Because the closest we've ever come to a date is "certainly not February."
  • edited November 2008
    HOLY CRAP! That site even the Lappy couldn't handle! How could other sites handle the grandioseness of this style? And the extensive usage of videos.

But man, that looks bad-ass.

Also, I can understand why that bear holding shark is on the screenshot section twice. It just shows the high-poly high-polyness of this game. Er... movie.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2008
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    Also, I can understand why that bear holding shark is on the screenshot section twice. It just shows the high-poly high-polyness of this game. Er... movie.

Yeah Strong Bad loves that shark so we had to put it in twice. It's a good showpiece for the episode, I think. A cardboard (or wood???) cutout with a drawing of an animal holding another animal on it. So epic! Such majesty.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2008
    Dangerzone wrote: »
    P.S. why is the bear holding a shark screen posted twice ;)

Human error... :p

(Fixed, thanks!)
  • edited November 2008
    I can't get the Dangeresque site to work... Where can I download the latest Flash Player? I just tried, and nothing happened.
  • edited November 2008
    I have to say, that's one pretty sweet promo site.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2008
  • edited November 2008
    Sweet after 4 AND a half years Dangerseque 3 is at last coming into light... thanks to Telltale.
  • edited November 2008
    Emily wrote: »
    Thanks, it works now! I have to give it an awesome/10.
  • edited November 2008
    My bordem got stole-
    By Trogdor, Stinkoman, Dangeresque and any other of his pals, Santa, a baby, and much much more.
  • edited November 2008
    Only 5 days & 12 minutes left till Dangeresque 3!
  • edited November 2008
    Man oh man oh man. (The oh man's show my excitement)

This season keeps getting better and better! Political Intrigue, a Battle Royale of the Bands (with cheese), and now the Biggest Movie Tie-In Game ever! It's so much of a tie in, it IS the movie!

I'm avoiding any episode 5 spoilers, but I'm pretty sure, given the current exponential increasing in awesomeness, that it will melt my computer's face clean off.

Clean off!
  • edited November 2008
    More like
    burninate his face off
    edited November 2008
    www.dangeresque3.com now with a little more stuff
  • edited November 2008
    What's the likelihood of seeing this on the Wii in Europe before the new year? :p Seriously though, I can't wait to play this one. Or Episode 3- darn, there I go again.
  • edited November 2008
    www.dangeresque3.com now with a little more stuff

Awexome. Characters, plot (kind of), and an awesome loading screen. All we need now is the wallpapers and the 2nd gameplay video.
    edited November 2008
    2nd gameplay video probably won't come out until after the game's out, as it will probably be spoilery.

The wallpapers are awesome but aren't quite done yet.
  • edited November 2008
    Dosen't the 2nd gameplay usally come out right near the realeasing of the game?
  • edited November 2008
    They usually only have one gameplay video, so I guess they are really pushing this one.

By the way, could we get higher resolution copies of those shots on the character page?
  • edited November 2008
    I would kill for a Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective screensaver. Or a Reesy Cup milkshake.

But man, first Obama as president, now Dangeresque 3. I'm sure fortunate enough to live in these times of changes.

Reminds me, I even lived trough the time that the Berlin Wall fell. Now that's awesome.

But seriously, I don't even know anymore what the best gaming experience was this year. Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective or that Duke Nukem Trilogy teaser trailer. Seriously, that trailer deserves the trailer of the year award.
    edited November 2008
    GaryCXJk wrote: »
    But seriously, I don't even know anymore what the best gaming experience was this year. Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective or that Duke Nukem Trilogy teaser trailer. Seriously, that trailer deserves the trailer of the year award.

Oh man that ridiculous Duke Nukem trailer. I forgot about that thing. "How far can we stretch three pieces of art? Too far, I think."
  • edited November 2008
    Oh man that ridiculous Duke Nukem trailer. I forgot about that thing. "How far can we stretch three pieces of art? Too far, I think."

Make poster: Check
    Generate Buzz: Check
    Make one piece of concept art: Check
    Make two minute trailer out of the above-said art: Check
    Make Game: Wait, you mean we are actually supposed to MAKE the game???
    Release game: Huh, games are supposed to be RELEASED!!! You mean, to THE PUBLIC!!! OMFG!!!
  • edited November 2008
    They updated the Promo site!
  • edited November 2008
    NNoah wrote: »
    I use a toaster...to make toast.

Everybody knows,all toasters toast toast!

Anyways, this episode looks really awsome!
  • edited November 2008
    There is just one thing that I'd *REALLY* like to see (well hear actually) in this game. I'd like the theme song to Dangeresque sung in a James Bond/Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake Eater style of breathy overdone female song stylist.

I know this is something that just won't happen, unless it already occurred to the fine folks at Telltale, but regardless, I think it would have been the most pitch perfect idea to put in this game.

I'm just pissed that I didn't think of it earlier, as it might have been considered for addition to said game. (Still unlikely, but more likely back then, then now...)

Kevin
  • edited November 2008
    Man, I still can't get the Dangeresque theme out of my head.

Stick it to the man, stick it to the man.

Cool glasses, cool glasses.

Stick it to the man, stick it to the man!

Cool cool glasses.

Man, I can't wait to work together with Dangeresque. Although, I did hear he works alone, unless he works with Renaldo, which is all the time.
  • edited November 2008
    Hmmmmmp.... Episode 3 is not still here. Episode 4 comes in(or at?) December and 5 in(I`m not very good in English) January.
    Stupid Europe... Well, Dangeresque looks great.
  • edited November 2008
    KevinSig wrote: »
    There is just one thing that I'd *REALLY* like to see (well hear actually) in this game. I'd like the theme song to Dangeresque sung in a James Bond/Metal Gear Solid 3:Snake Eater style of breathy overdone female song stylist.

Probably in the Credits for the game.
  • edited November 2008
    So, is this game actually going to have a coherent plot like Dangeresque 1, or random clips strung together like Dangeresque 2?
  • edited November 2008
    It's a coherent plot. By Dangeresque standards anyway.
  • edited November 2008
    Very Cool Want...It...so...bad...strong...bad
  • edited November 2008
    Hey My pic is still baddest of the bands i change it 2 days ago to dangeresque 3 Help TellTale

Never Mind /Edit/
  • edited November 2008
    Man, the puzzles in this game are probably going to be so fun. As long as there are puzzles that force me to think in terms of outlandish action films for solutions, I'll be insanely happy.
  • edited November 2008
    Hopefully it has TGS or something similar to it.
  • edited November 2008
    Hopefully it has TGS or something similar to it.

A Charlie's Angels parody, maybe?
  • edited November 2008
    I'm hoping for some big explosions...or a lead up to a big one which ends in a pitiful poof and Strong Bad's attempt to make the boom bigger.
  • edited November 2008
    Dash383535 wrote: »
    Hey My pic is still baddest of the bands i change it 2 days ago to dangeresque 3 Help TellTale

Never Mind /Edit/

Are you.. Copying me?!
  • edited November 2008
    7 more hours or something until it's out. Why can't they release these things at midnight? Eastern time? :(
  • edited November 2008
    When do they usually release them? Noon or something? It's already that here. XD
  • edited November 2008
    Noon in some time zone. All I know is I get it when I get home from school. xD
Sign in to comment in this discussion.