Dangeresque 3: Now available on PC and WiiWare worldwide!

Comments

• edited November 2008
    Be released NOW
  • edited November 2008
    Aww, noon Pacific time is a lot later than I thought.
  • edited November 2008
    i cant wait
  • edited November 2008
    Ohhoho It's Dangeresque day today!
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited November 2008
    A few hours left still...
  • edited November 2008
    Yeah but I'm impatient when it comes to Strong Bad... especially when the finale involves the Burninator!
  • edited November 2008
    Does anyone know exactly when it comes out? I was "lucky" enough to be sick today (I hate being sick...), so I should be able to buy the game right when it comes out. If it really is release noon in Pacific time, I won't be able to get it 'til 2...
    edited November 2008
    WiiWare games usually release somewhere around 9am Pacific time (which is about 2 hours, 15 minutes from now). The PC launch will be as close as we can get to simultaneous with the WiiWare launch, but it's never exact (since Nintendo releases the WiiWare games, and we release the PC version), so no guarantees on anything, but that's the target time for both versions.
  • edited November 2008
    Woot! I can buy it after lunch (chicken soup)!
  • edited November 2008
    c'monnnnn!
  • edited November 2008
    Well, it's past they're normaly out, I can tell you that.:mad:

Here's me, running home all excited from school only to find out it isn't out. Hurry up telltale! Come on! You can do it!

And I just read Jake's post above. an hour 5 minutes to go? This stinks. :(

It's 8 past 4 already here. :(
    edited November 2008
    Yellowtail wrote: »
    Well, it's past they're normaly out, I can tell you that.:mad:

No it's not, sorry.
  • edited November 2008
    Well this sucks... it's been 4-5 years since Dangeresque 3 was hinted at and honestly I can't wait anymore.
  • edited November 2008
    Well, less than an hour left now. I'm sure you can all keep yourselves occupied for 40 minutes...
  • edited November 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    No it's not, sorry.

Isn't it? I swear episodes 1 and 3 came out earlier than this.

Anyway, Imma play Maple Story. Wake me up when it comes out.
  • edited November 2008
    I wasn't EVER Excited about Dangeresque 3 (Even with all those Awesome stunts), But I see I AM now.

EDIT:
    Airman Ga Taosenai is keeping me sane through this wait...
    This is pretty much one of the only games I can play right now...
  • edited November 2008
    The site is 'under the knife'. Expect the game soon!
  • edited November 2008
    well, its about 15 minutes left for me.

EDIT: and we are stuck in the blogs and forums.
  • edited November 2008
    And... ITS UP!
  • edited November 2008
    I pressed F5 (reload) while I was at the "site under construction" screen till I dropped. aside from the dev team, I think I was the first to download the 4th ep
  • edited November 2008
    It's THERE! Let the downloads start!

EDIT: Well, that was quick. Impressions later :P
  • edited November 2008
    Is it up on WiiWare??
  • edited November 2008
    YAY!!! ITS UP! i cant wait for episode 5 8-bit is enough.
  • edited November 2008
    Ugh. I hate my Internet Provider, I'm getting, Like, 5 KB/S...
    At this rate I'm not gonna play it until Chinese New year...
  • edited November 2008
    My computer froze the first time a started to dowload it. Ugh, problematic.
    Anyway, it's downoading now. Dangeresque 3 has never been so 5 minutes away!
  • edited November 2008
    Man I was afraid I'd have to study for a test tomorrow, when I get home I'm downloadin the HELL out of this.
  • edited November 2008
    Sadly I won't have any time to play the game tonight, but d-d-downloading now. I'll give my thoughts on the game when I get to play it... hope it's good!
  • edited November 2008
    Augh! Y'all gotta let me now how it is! I still have 2 Hours of school left!
  • edited November 2008
    I just downloaded it on WiiWare, but sadly, all I had time to do was watch the preview. The word "lunch" has never saddened me so much as it did just now...

Speaking of the preview, wow. I nearly fell off my couch in stunned amazement.
  • edited November 2008
    Ok, I think I finished most of the first part, so far it's very good. Dialogue is well written as always, the 8-bit game is quite entertaining, and the new map and its icons are awesome :D I like how on each episode the places that you visit several times get a new twist or serve a different purpose, which is also the case here, you'll see. Plus
    nunchucking everyone is also awesome, so far The Whale one is the best. I loved the "Foreshadowiiiing!" part too, can't wait to play more.
  • edited November 2008
    Yay! I FINALLY Get to play it... =D
  • edited November 2008
    8 Bit Is Enough's trailer is Ha-ha-hilarious!
  • edited November 2008
    I found a Glitch- All I can say is "Cutsy Button's House" (It was something like that)
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited November 2008
    I found a Glitch- All I can say is "Cutsy Button's House" (It was something like that)

--why is that all you can say?
  • edited November 2008
    Finished! And I have one thing to say...... AWESOME!!!
    The greatest ending to a trilogy ever! This is actually the second episode I've played from the season (First one being Homestar Ruiner on Wii) but now you've convinced me to get the season upgrade! And this episode was free for me because I entered the Halloween Comp. with a pathetic entry!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH, TELLTALE!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

EDIT: Also, Extremely long... which is a good thing but I can't compare it to the episodes I haven't played...
  • edited November 2008
    I think I have a glitch, too...

On the Wii, I just arrived at Cutsey Buttons' house for the first time, and now I don't have an inventory/map/picture/menu bar. So I'm stuck. Can't do anything except talk to her and click on the flowers and the gazebo.
  • edited November 2008
    I just got out of school and it's downloading. Am I like the only one with go internet? I'm getting 175 kbs a second!
  • edited November 2008
    I just downloaded the demo; and it's the funniest of the previous Strong Bad games. I think it's funnyer than Robot Chicken. Great job, Telltale!:)
  • edited November 2008
    An absolutely massive number of spelling mistakes in the subtitles on this one - was it rushed?
  • edited November 2008
    Yup, I've seen quite a bit of them, from "belive" to missing words.

The game really goes uphill from the second act.
    The kidnapping cave puzzle, the roof showdown (I really cracked up at Strong Bad's overreaction xD) and the spectacular car chase were awesome
Sign in to comment in this discussion.