Dangeresque 3: Now available on PC and WiiWare worldwide!

12346»

Comments

• edited February 2009
    Or be able to set the order in your User CP would be nice.

QFT. Are you listening, Doug Tabacco?
  • edited February 2009
    TI suggest a compromise and we go with the Japanese YYYY/MM/DD. Like the American order, it's month before day; and like the European order, it's in an order based on low large (or small) an interval of time is.

In the past few years I've been using the ISO format YYYY-MM-DD which is pretty much the same; it's great for sorting files 2009-02-23 and it's unambiguous. Also it's the same order as time is written HH:MM:SS which suits my sense of neatness :D
  • edited March 2009
    I have prefered the ISO format since i first heard of it. Its great because dates are in both alphabetic and chronological order, and using the four digit year in front means that most people will read the date right no matter where they are from. The problem with using it on my phone is that even though the settings say it uses YYYY-MM-DD, the phone abbreviates it to YY-MM-DD when it shows the time in most places, which makes it even more confusing than the two most popular methods.

...wait, what was the topic again?
  • edited December 2009
    Dangeresque was brilliant. I’m very proud of TTG that they know exactly what the essence of filmmaking is (have you seen »Be kind Rewind«?).
  • edited December 2009
    Majus wrote: »
    Dangeresque was brilliant. I’m very proud of TTG that they know exactly what the essence of filmmaking is (have you seen »Be kind Rewind«?).

I want to heckle you for bumping 8 months later; but I don't want to heckle YOU! Curse you, for making teh funnys!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.