Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• Nah, it was gonna happen there too at one point.

There would be a tense situation where Max recognizes signs of people and asks you about the food. He would then notice the hatch Javier is standing on.
    The player would then be given a choice;

Go with him, or attack him. (If you go with, they zip tie you and take you out. If you attack him, gun goes off, maybe Max gets conditional injury; then they zip tie you and take you out.)
    "No single dude drives a minivan. We're taking you, and we're gonna find the rest of our people."

Fangirl101 posted: »

Wait, are you sure that Max's gun was also supposed to go off? I know about Lonnie's, but Max's? He was supposed to get hurt, yeah, but maybe Javier was going to punch him, resulting in a bruise?

• Ah, I forgot that small detail. Thanks! :blush:

DabigRG posted: »

Nah, it was gonna happen there too at one point. There would be a tense situation where Max recognizes signs of people and asks you ab

• edited July 2018

Arvo is not a russian name, its a Finnish name.

• A New Frontier is the installment with the least stable sense of a deuteragonist.

• Max&Lingard(+RaiderMale1) and Joan&Conrad's voice actors are listed out of order in Above the Law's credits

• edited July 2018

The voice of Javier was nominated for best male lead vocal performance.

• The Cabin Group were all thrown in the pin at some point or another.

• Daw

• The gun AJ uses is the same type of gun Carver used. Coincidence? I don`t think so! I believe that is a reference. I bet we can send him down the path of becoming more like one of his possible fathers.

• Gosh. This season is really going to be like season 1. ?

• This is now AJ's 2nd time being in a car crash with Clementine, who clearly can't drive for shit. She should just take the bus from now on.

• Are you trying to make me cry? Because that's how you make me cry.

• Actually it's his 3rd. Everytime they were in a car together while she was driving, it crashed.

Dex-Starr posted: »

This is now AJ's 2nd time being in a car crash with Clementine, who clearly can't drive for shit. She should just take the bus from now on.

• Oh yeah, the snowstorm car crash in S2. Dang, Clem really sucks at driving, and that's while comparing her to other teenagers. Looks like her parents were spared future years of grief, headaches, and increased insurance premiums.

Dex-Starr posted: »

Actually it's his 3rd. Everytime they were in a car together while she was driving, it crashed.

• 400 Days from the Remastered Collection

• Dang, that looks pretty good.
    Although it looks less like Vince's dropping them into the fire and more like they're being statically attracted to the indifferent Bonnie's wifebeater.

400 Days from the Remastered Collection

• edited July 2018

Seeing them together now makes me pretty sad to know that only Bonnie has any relevance to the plot after 400 Days.

So many wasted characters...

• I want a spin off game where Wyatt and Eddie are just driving through America mowing down walkers and getting stoned off their asses.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Seeing them together now makes me pretty sad to know that only Bonnie has any relevance to the plot after 400 Days. So many wasted characters...

• And the fact that she had the worst story in 400 Days.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Seeing them together now makes me pretty sad to know that only Bonnie has any relevance to the plot after 400 Days. So many wasted characters...

• How?

AronDracula posted: »

And the fact that she had the worst story in 400 Days.

• It was short, it was boring, that love triangle was weird and all you do is either betray Leland or stick with him. The only good thing about it was sneaking through the cornfield.

How?

• I'm pretty much the opposite, I thought Bonnie was one of the better short stories.

Vince was the worst out of the lot for me, since his story seemed like a repeat of Lee's experience with getting into trouble with the law, and every character in that episode weren't all that likable or interesting to me.

I even looked up the wiki to check his profile because I forgot his name!

AronDracula posted: »

It was short, it was boring, that love triangle was weird and all you do is either betray Leland or stick with him. The only good thing about it was sneaking through the cornfield.

• Where was that weird beta model someone posted of Becca? The one without the jacket? She was little chubbier there, right? I think it was actually using an altered version of Clem's model from season 1 (with the blouse), and the head was like just crudely slapped on

Idk, she always looked like a bit of an oinker in that pic compared to how she looks in the present day.

• edited July 2018

Still, nice to hear from ya again.

Where was that weird beta model someone posted of Becca? The one without the jacket? I think it was actually using an altered version of Clem's model from season 1 (with the blouse), and the head was like just crudely slapped on

It was, iirc.

Louche posted: »

Where was that weird beta model someone posted of Becca? The one without the jacket? She was little chubbier there, right? I think it was ac

• edited July 2018

Damn, well that explains that "bug."
    But doesn't it seem more likely that episode 2 was a "haggard/stressed out" lilly and that her going back to the episode 1 texture in episode 3 was the error?

just like how for no reason, lee suddenly has his episode 1 clothes again in episode 3. Some weird shit, man.

Deltino posted: »

Unrelated to the above post, I have one more interesting little thing. So, for some reason, Lilly in episode 2 has a completely different

• Wasted potential, especially Becca's story. TTG had the chance to make a "mirror" Clementine, but alas we never got that far. I kind of wish the 400 Days cast just remained their own independent story; a LDC story that followed after each season. Of course, this is so much easy to say looking back at the stories and what transpired. I don't even think TTG ever knew that their iteration TWD would essentially follow Clem's story back during the conclusion of S1.

• That still weirds me out. Where did it come from?
    Also, I think she's still technically wearing clementine's clothes in the final game, but with a jacket over top.

Still, nice to hear from ya again. Where was that weird beta model someone posted of Becca? The one without the jacket? I think it was

• That still weirds me out. Where did it come from?

Not sure.
    I tried plugging it into Google to try to find where I originally found it, to no avail.

Also, I think she's still technically wearing clementine's clothes in the final game, but with a jacket over top.

No, it's all definitely different.

That still weirds me out. Where did it come from? Also, I think she's still technically wearing clementine's clothes in the final game, but with a jacket over top.

• Jesus H Christ, because Michonne doesn''t fuck up enough in both the comic and the Game, now let's have her get a baby killed?

What were they going for here, and the mobjack thing was never resolved

Ya'll know what time it is? .... Ah well, BettertoSleep in the Memetime (Spoiler)

• Well, it was probably just a rough placeholder and never meant to be the final design.
    Anyway, I still think she might be an altered clementine or something, because there was always something sort of awkward looking about the model... I can't say what it was. It's more noticeable in motion.

That still weirds me out. Where did it come from? Not sure. I tried plugging it into Google to try to find where I originally foun

• Oh shit, I just set that up for reposting in the scrapped thread. :joy:

I doubt they were gonna be killed had they made it into the actual game. Is Michonne really that collateral-prone in the comics?

Jesus H Christ, because Michonne doesn''t fuck up enough in both the comic and the Game, now let's have her get a baby killed? What were they going for here, and the mobjack thing was never resolved

• It's possible. 400 Days definitely reused a number of character models and textures in places.

Well, it was probably just a rough placeholder and never meant to be the final design. Anyway, I still think she might be an altered clemen

• And it's nowhere near as crazy as that old Bonnie model we saw.

It's possible. 400 Days definitely reused a number of character models and textures in places.

• I doubt they were gonna be killed had they made it into the actual game.

I'm not saying we were going to see a baby burn to death on-screen, but the implications are horrifying. We don't even know many people survived in the final version of the game.

Is Michonne really that collateral-prone in the comics?

Well she sleeps with tyreese, which makes sophia's mother commit suicide because they were "dating"
    and she later on gets tyreese killed with a really stupid risky stunt.
    and she brings down the wrath of the governor on them by torturing him, which leads to the deaths of axel, hershel, hershel's son, lori and lori's infant daughter.

So, yeah. One thing I can't complain about in regards to the Michonne game. (even though I hate being forced to side with Sam) Her being a total fuck up and getting people killed is canon.

Oh shit, I just set that up for reposting in the scrapped thread. I doubt they were gonna be killed had they made it into the actual game. Is Michonne really that collateral-prone in the comics?

• edited July 2018

If one takes time to respond to Clementine about her parents finding her in Season One Episode One in the pharmacy, she will abruptly say “Lee, I asked you a question!”. I found this funny and cute. I guess Telltale was foreshadowing Clementine’s ‘sassy-ness’ for ‘A New Frontier’? ?

• edited July 2018

Yeah, that is so weird. Not only does it look nothing like Bonnie should look(hence why they probably changed it), but I believe it's almost completely unique and finished.

I'm not saying we were going to see a baby burn to death on-screen, but the implications are horrifying. We don't even know many people survived in the final version of the game.

Oh, you're referring to the fact that it was gonna show up in Monroe at one point? Again, I kinda wanna say they likely would've saved it, with the final version of the story having it simply removed from being there when they dropped most of the subplot.

Well she sleeps with [too much shit to bother quoting]
    So, yeah. One thing I can't complain about in regards to the Michonne game. (even though I hate being forced to side with Sam) Her being a total fuck up and getting people killed is canon.

Ah, spoilers?
    Damn.

And it's nowhere near as crazy as that old Bonnie model we saw.

• Nah, it can't be.
    Anyway, that's just an example of how the characters will either keep saying what they're saying or get antsy if you are slow to choose an option. It's why I sometimes called Sarah a chatterbox.

If one takes time to respond to Clementine about her parents finding her in Season One Episode One in the pharmacy, she will abruptly say “L

• but I believe it's almost completely unique and finished.

well they snuck it into vince's story, so it wasn't a total waste.

Oh, you're referring to the fact that it was gonna show up in Monroe at one point? Again, I kinda wanna say they likely would've saved it, with the final version of the story having it simply removed from being there when they dropped most of the subplot.

I dunno. Unlike the other walking dead games, I haven't heard much trivia about Michonne (what was cut/changed/dummied out, etc)

Ah, spoilers?

Please, you've heard it all by now. And you suspected the comics weren't even good

Yeah, that is so weird. Not only does it look nothing like Bonnie should look(hence why they probably changed it), but I believe it's almost

• It was a joke and there is no timer to make a selection. ?

Nah, it can't be. Anyway, that's just an example of how the characters will either keep saying what they're saying or get antsy if you are slow to choose an option. It's why I sometimes called Sarah a chatterbox.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.