Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• If you say he has a sick sister, he'll say "alright

Yeah, because then Luke will fuck Arvo's sister.

quinnics posted: »

* When you go with Jane to look for the others, Jane will find the fresh walkers and will want to search them. Before you do, selecting 'we

• edited August 2014

Isn't the one on the left the same model as Shel and Becca's RV too? I think they're probably just reusing models, but hey, who knows.

Pride posted: »

they have the exact same rust spots and everything

• I don't know if someone's already said this but if you tell Jane that you always wanted a sister when your walking through the woods, Clem will tell her that she used to play a game with Sandra where they'd pretend to be secret sisters.

• edited August 2014

No, Shel's RV is white while this one is green, it also has a few decals written on it, while the green one does not.
    Green one is also missing a license plate and the blinders on the windows.

Alt text

Alt text

Isn't the one on the left the same model as Shel and Becca's RV too? I think they're probably just reusing models, but hey, who knows.

• So Lilly's RV might be a hint?

No, Shel's RV is white while this one is green, it also has a few decals written on it, while the green one does not. Green one is also missing a license plate and the blinders on the windows.

• Rebecca wearing a Confederate coat brings to mind the fact that she once aligned herself with a slave-master (Carver).

• Also I think, Clyde (think that's the guard's name--haha, Bonnie and Clyde) will show up if you decide not to put him down in Russell's story. Might be wrong though, it's been awhile since I made that particular decision.

Gobananas01 posted: »

A screwdriver has been used every season. Lee in S1 when saving Glenn in EP1, Bonnie in 400D if you played it before Russel's story, and by Clementine in S2 when Jane gives it to her.

• Well that does sound like a nice circle for a fanfiction.

This is just a little theory of the hatchet of S1 EP4 So, we see that Ben gives the axe to Lee in EP 4, right? After Lee goes up the

• The walkers meat someone new in every episode as well.

You meet someone new in every episode

• Also, unless it's the particular angle in the second shot, looks like the second RV has some sort of bar or guard at the top of its front. The first one has no bar, if that makes sense.

Would still be kinda cool if this foreshadows Lilly's return, and not just a reused model.

fallandir posted: »

Season 1: Season 2: Ain't colours different?

• Also, maybe as an easter egg to this plus model reusing, Sandra's zombie model appears in the horde at the beginning of episode 4, after Clem and Rebecca find each other.

I don't know if someone's already said this but if you tell Jane that you always wanted a sister when your walking through the woods, Clem will tell her that she used to play a game with Sandra where they'd pretend to be secret sisters.

• Plus as the episode neared its end, Rebecca's pallor was approaching the coat's color.

Bokor posted: »

Rebecca wearing a Confederate coat brings to mind the fact that she once aligned herself with a slave-master (Carver).

• here's a nice little detail, Mike's left ear is deformed, anyone else noticed that?

• The group hasn't eaten anything for 2 days.5 if you chose to wait.

• There is no community left after the horde attack.
    When Clems group runs off you can see zombies on the roof walking up behind the gunners who are focussed on firing down.

Notes on Carver's community: * The survivors who we met in 400 Days seem to have compromised their original values due to living under

• edited August 2014

its a shame that raccoon got away, i would have eaten the shit out of it

poplee posted: »

The group hasn't eaten anything for 2 days.5 if you chose to wait.

• edited August 2014

You have two options:

Carver didn't bother to shoot Reggie and left him to reanimate.

Or

He didn't know that he reanimates and left him to rot.

Bokor if you could replay episode 1 , the part where the group is deciding Clementine's faith (I can't right now I'm working) , and see if anyone says she might die from infection and Reanimate

I'm not sure about that. You'd think Carver's community is aware of how undeath works. Speaking of which, Reggie is implied to have beco

• At the end of Season One inside the house everyone tells kenny their bullet count,everyone has a certain amount of bullets referencing each episode
    e.g. Lee has 5,Ben 2,Christa 3,Omid 4,Kenny 1.
    not many notice that

• Someone already put your find , but good job

At the end of Season One inside the house everyone tells kenny their bullet count,everyone has a certain amount of bullets referencing each episode e.g. Lee has 5,Ben 2,Christa 3,Omid 4,Kenny 1. not many notice that

• At least I'm not the only one who found out then :)

Someone already put your find , but good job

• I think Howe's Hardware is the game version of Lowe's RL

Notes on Carver's community: * The survivors who we met in 400 Days seem to have compromised their original values due to living under

• NO! YOU WOULDN'T DARE! THAT RACCOON IS MIKE'S!

its a shame that raccoon got away, i would have eaten the shit out of it

• That's grim. Hopefully the 400 Days survivors and the other innocents got out.

EmperorZorn posted: »

There is no community left after the horde attack. When Clems group runs off you can see zombies on the roof walking up behind the gunners who are focussed on firing down.

• Hm, I don't have Season 2 installed right now. But I was under the impression that Carlos was intending for Clem to die either way - whether it was from a bite by a wild, dirty, potentially rabid dog, or by a corpse - and presumably become a zombie. It's Nick who says the line about putting down anyone with bites, and we know the story behind that.

Another note that might have been brought up before:

"Psycho Steve", whose group Russell was a part of prior to meeting Nate, had an obsession with meeting 7 people. The psychopahic Carver also introduces himself to Clem by talking about the 7 people he's looking for. Incidentally, Russell's description of some of his group members seems to match the cabin group (a teacher and his wife/Alvin & Rebecca, and a father with a daughter around Russell's age - Carlos & Sarah). I wonder if at some point these characters really were meant to be connected to Russell.

You have two options: Carver didn't bother to shoot Reggie and left him to reanimate. Or He didn't know that he reanimates and left

• edited August 2014

Well, they're usually attentive to vehicles. Like how we see the stranger's car when Lee's being taken to prison, and how we see it again before entering the marsh house so we can connect the dots ourselves that it's the wagon from ep2.

In 400 days, depending on your choices, certain vehicles will appear in different places, too. Like how Eddie's car will be abandoned in Gil's pitstop if he left Wyatt behind, or will be at the camp in the end if Wyatt's the one who took the car.

And they've foreshadowed some other things in different ways too, like that Kenny drawing, and the cabin being full of duck references in EP1. The doll that looks like Bonnie, too.

The RV is way too iconic for them to just reuse it's model like that. They could have just not put it there. It has to have a meaning...

Bluebirdo posted: »

Also, unless it's the particular angle in the second shot, looks like the second RV has some sort of bar or guard at the top of its front. T

• edited August 2014

It's not deformed, it's from him getting injured. Look at the cut along his cheek just before his ear, it leads straight to the chunk of his ear that's missing.

Choombi posted: »

here's a nice little detail, Mike's left ear is deformed, anyone else noticed that?

• Imagine Kenny and Lilly seeing each other again...

Alt text

Well, they're usually attentive to vehicles. Like how we see the stranger's car when Lee's being taken to prison, and how we see it again be

• Na, Clem da Leeds!

fallandir posted: »

Imagine Kenny and Lilly seeing each other again...

• in s1e1 when Glenn left the group there is a car written on it ( SHIT HAPPENS )

in s1e3 when you get the supplies and go to lily she will ask you what did you get ? if you say nothing kenny will laugh and he will say that lee must have hit his head with something !

• PLS, Lees da leeda.

Hunted35 posted: »

Na, Clem da Leeds!

• How about both, I mean, they are both smart and badass. Plus, both have guts to do things that are difficult!

bloop posted: »

PLS, Lees da leeda.

• LeeandClemaredaleedas

Hunted35 posted: »

How about both, I mean, they are both smart and badass. Plus, both have guts to do things that are difficult!

• There is one thing that people may have not noticed. You guys remember the bridge crossing? Yeah, one of the walkers that Clementine impales (with either luke's machete or an old pipe) has a name tag on her shirt. Her name is Beth.

Alt text

• edited August 2014

The only reason Luke scream when Rebecca was shot because he thought she was still alive and he kinda saw her moving.That means Luke thought he saw Clementine or Kenny murder Rebecca.

He yelled because it was a very tense, sensitive time. Shooting your gun would make the other side think you're shooting at them, thus his panic when Clementine/Kenny fire at Rebecca and start the shootout.

The only reason Luke scream when Rebecca was shot because he thought she was still alive and he kinda saw her moving.That means Luke thought

• K

There is one thing that people may have not noticed. You guys remember the bridge crossing? Yeah, one of the walkers that Clementine impales (with either luke's machete or an old pipe) has a name tag on her shirt. Her name is Beth.

• my guess is that it was shot off

RybatGrimes posted: »

It's not deformed, it's from him getting injured. Look at the cut along his cheek just before his ear, it leads straight to the chunk of his ear that's missing.

• edited August 2014

Look very carefully at the roof of Howe's Hardware after the cowcatcher scene. You can see a walker sneaking up on one of the gunmen. Looks like the herd will be victorious after all and the survival of the cast from 400 days doesn't look too good if they went with Tavia.

• edited August 2014

I forgot, they've wanted to bring Lilly back for a long time now.

There's at least two interviews out there where Gavin mentioned he had recorded audio for Lilly's return with the RV back in season 1, but then Telltale cut it for some reason in the last moment.

Maybe they'll finally bring her back now. This quote is from an old interview, but he's mentioned it again recently in a relatively new interview.

Alt text

Bluebirdo posted: »

Also, unless it's the particular angle in the second shot, looks like the second RV has some sort of bar or guard at the top of its front. T

• edited August 2014

I just went and had a look on a HD vid of a playthrough for the episode to make sure, you're right! o_o just before the screen cuts to black you can see a bunch of walkers coming up behind Tavia and the others on the roof. So Carver's community must've fallen. Nice find! Maybe it means we'll meet some of the other 400 Days characters in the finale.

I hope Tavia dies though, she shot Nick! T_T

slattern posted: »

Look very carefully at the roof of Howe's Hardware after the cowcatcher scene. You can see a walker sneaking up on one of the gunmen. Looks

• KennysucksKennysucks Banned
    edited August 2014

Although she did shoot him, Nick died because of a walker bite

Lilacsbloom posted: »

I just went and had a look on a HD vid of a playthrough for the episode to make sure, you're right! o_o just before the screen cuts to black

Sign in to comment in this discussion.