Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about The Walking Dead

Comments

• What do you mean "Look more stressed out?"

Lilacsbloom posted: »

-In Season 1 if you help hold back Lilly and let Kenny kill Larry, but you don't kill the first brother Danny, Lilly will call you out on it

• Jane accuses Arvo of being a junkie

• How do you know this? Hacked into the game files?

Not sure if its been known but here is some information/facts about the changes made in the first season i uncovered in game files. Enjoy!

• Why everybody here hate Pewds?

• Where did you get this

Not sure if its been known but here is some information/facts about the changes made in the first season i uncovered in game files. Enjoy!

• When she said, "Junkie" I thought of Eddie. I was thinking that those meds we're for Eddie, but it wasn't .-.

Kennysucks posted: »

Jane accuses Arvo of being a junkie

• Then Clem nods her head and Carver goes, "Ah...Okay..." haha

fallandir posted: »

If you stay silent when Carver enters the cabin, you'll discover Worried Uncle Bill.

• I think they just don't like Luke being compared with him.

BuDDy100 posted: »

Why everybody here hate Pewds?

• Lines under the eyes maybe?

What do you mean "Look more stressed out?"

• About Nick Stokes: he's a character in the CSI games so I'm guessing TTG kind of accidentally put him with the files?

• edited August 2014

Yes. I was the first to find out all about Episode 4 before it was released and spoiled through hacking game files. Episode 5 doesn't surprise me now, but I can't risk spoiling it until another few weeks :/

How do you know this? Hacked into the game files?

• Here is Nick Stokes character data I found. Enjoy!

Alt text

That1Guy posted: »

About Nick Stokes: he's a character in the CSI games so I'm guessing TTG kind of accidentally put him with the files?

• Season 1 game files.

Dyeingbrad posted: »

Where did you get this

• Kenny forshadows losing his eye in episode 3: "Damn I was hoping you could catch somethin' this old eyes missed... they're gettin' more and more useless.."

• You are correct ;)

remorse667 posted: »

And there was two recent walkers... which means.. LILY CONFIRMED FOR EPISODE 5!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Its a surprise. Otherwise Clem would have reconized the RV when its right in front of her ;)

Pride posted: »

I believe the color differences are just because of the lighting It's dusk on the first screen, and morning in the other

• You guys are in for a big surprise.

fallandir posted: »

Hope we gonna find out soon.

• you're so cool

Yes. I was the first to find out all about Episode 4 before it was released and spoiled through hacking game files. Episode 5 doesn't surprise me now, but I can't risk spoiling it until another few weeks

• Every detail does matter. You will be happy with Episode 5 ;)

Pride posted: »

Well, they're usually attentive to vehicles. Like how we see the stranger's car when Lee's being taken to prison, and how we see it again be

• Because he's gross and makes rape jokes? He's even made a rape joke about Clementine. He's disgusting.

• It makes more sense for Buricko to say that since he looks like more like the insane type guy.

TWD_25 posted: »

I thought Vitali was saying that to Burricko? Says that on the Wiki page. But he says he can take out any three of them with his bare hands.

• edited August 2014

I can copy paste wiki info too!
    http://tcrf.net/The_Walking_Dead_(PC)

Lol

Yes. I was the first to find out all about Episode 4 before it was released and spoiled through hacking game files. Episode 5 doesn't surprise me now, but I can't risk spoiling it until another few weeks

• Alt text

Screw that walker!

Lilacsbloom posted: »

-I think this got mentioned, but in Episode 4 characters like Luke, Jane and Bonnie have finally adopted Clem's group name for the undead by

• You must be familiar with my post then, friend.

BenUseful posted: »

I can copy paste wiki info too! http://tcrf.net/The_Walking_Dead_(PC) Lol

• Would you like to see the Episode 5 game files? :D

you're so cool

• Send me pls

Would you like to see the Episode 5 game files?

• 2 villain from twau and twd had the same subtitle color: Crooked man and Carver

and moral compass for the group:Luke and Troy(lol)

• I doubt you wrote that post, I doubt you've done any real digging around in the game files, and I doubt you have anything about Episode 5.

You must be familiar with my post then, friend.

• More specifically, his "WTF" reaction to that implies he doesn't even know what that would mean.

Kennysucks posted: »

Jane accuses Arvo of being a junkie

• Watch. I doubt he'll ever send anything or post anything in "a few weeks".

child123 posted: »

Send me pls

• edited August 2014

/ignore/

Carley123 posted: »

Amid The Ruins is the only episode so far were NO new characters die.

• I'm not sure if it's due to the sunken-in eyes, but most of the generic walker models don't have eyebrows.

Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text
    Alt text

• i remember when this thread first started,now look at it

• Can you show me too?

Would you like to see the Episode 5 game files?

• Because it's mainstream to like pewdiepie since he has so much subscribers.I watch him sometimes,only to see what he did on certain choices.

"Eww,mainstream"

• "Gaming Journalists" for the most part have somehow failed to detect the noticeable drop in quality between Season 1 of TWD and Season 2. Episodes seem to be graded on a scale of 8-10 with the majority of PR spokesman...err "gaming journalists" showering unending praise on Telltale.

Is this another example of paid reviews or are gaming journalists (as a whole) really that incompetent?

Discuss:

• In S1 episode 4 when you are shooting walkers to protect Clementine you can't shoot the walker that is on the right of her.

• When?

RybatGrimes posted: »

Because he's gross and makes rape jokes? He's even made a rape joke about Clementine. He's disgusting.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.