Strong Bad season finale available now! (including Europe!) -- Ep 5: 8-Bit Is Enough

Comments

• edited December 2008
    If you go to the link http://www.hrwiki.org/index.php/Halfathalon (also shown in one of my older comments) it shows the cover art of the new game for the fun machine
  • edited December 2008
    When is there gonna be a gameplay video
  • edited December 2008
    HOLY SHIT! Trogdor destroys Strong Badia.... oh please let there be a 2nd season after this, this can't be just 1 season full of win.
  • edited December 2008
    Compy 386 wrote: »
    Husky Heads are not so good for platforming.

True, true.
  • edited December 2008
    heavybassX wrote: »
    HOLY ****! Trogdor destroys Strong Badia.... oh please let there be a 2nd season after this, this can't be just 1 season full of win.

Hugh Bliss would not approve.:mad:
  • edited December 2008
    This post is starting to get less popular I mean in 1 day we wnt from 1 to 4 pages and now we gat like 3 posts a day. Also can someone announce when there is going to be a gameplay video? Also on the Dangeresque 3 website it said there was going to be 2 gameplay videos. Are we ever going to see the 2nd?
  • edited December 2008
    I think the second would probably be a full compilation of 10 second screenshots full of wonderful things that did not make the not-made-the-cut. Or... just completely forgotten for four and a half years, after which we finally get the gameplay footage we wanted.
  • edited December 2008
    Well I hope it comes soon
  • edited December 2008
    good old Wiki states that Halfathlon is a Semi-Legendary Soviet Semi-Athlete Putchnya Shotski kind of game
  • edited December 2008
    Please make an individual pre-order for this one. I can't stand the waiting if there isn't one.
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2008
    Yellowtail, check your PMs. :)
  • edited December 2008
    I just need to say that the day the Chapmans wrote their book, they started something that is going to reach the ultimate of awesomeness on December 15.

I'm both ecstatic and afraid of 8-bit is enough. No such awesomeness might ever exist.
  • edited December 2008
    Actually, it was Mike Chapman and Craig Zobel, not both the Brothers Chaps.
  • edited December 2008
    Ha, with Videlectrix at the wheel, I'm pretty sure they'll manage to raise the bar again... or, maybe just their cheezy mustaches.
  • edited December 2008
    TELLTALE IS AWESOME.
    Why am I yelling this? Because they sent me Episode 5 for free!
    And saved me from having to clean out a kennel full of duck crap. And no one wants to do that job.
    :D
  • edited December 2008
    Lucky
  • edited December 2008
    Yellowtail wrote: »
    TELLTALE IS AWESOME.
    And saved me from having to clean out a kennel full of duck crap. And no one wants to do that job.

For free? They sent it? You...don't have it yet, right? Right?

So, is anyone else playing through the episodes? I've done 1-3 so far, and I'm doing 4 today.
  • edited December 2008
    I get it for free to!! YAAAAAY!
  • edited December 2008
    I dont get one....
  • edited December 2008
    I get it for free to!! YAAAAAY!

Yeah? Yeah? Well...I DON'T! So, I am special, because I am different.
  • edited December 2008
    Then I'm different too
  • edited December 2008
    For free? They sent it? You...don't have it yet, right? Right?

So, is anyone else playing through the episodes? I've done 1-3 so far, and I'm doing 4 today.

Of course I haven't got it yet. I just have the code.
  • edited December 2008
    Yellowtail wrote: »
    TELLTALE IS AWESOME.

Why and how?!?
  • edited December 2008
    ...so there won't be any gameplay videos this time?
    *sob*
  • edited December 2008
    aww
  • edited December 2008
    Compy 386 wrote: »
    ...so there won't be any gameplay videos this time?
    *sob*

This episode will be so awesome, it needs no gameplay video.

GAMEPLAY VIDEOS ARE NO PLACE FOR A MIGHTY WARIOR! chhhhhhhh. LATH'd!
  • edited December 2008
    MightyWarrior.png
  • edited December 2008
    SidGarcia wrote: »
    MightyWarrior.png

EPIC WIN'd!

"Ow, my Photoshop magic!"
  • edited December 2008
    "I've got The River Head on the ropes!"
  • edited December 2008
    "I've got The River Head on the ropes!"

But, you're the one tied up.e_e
  • edited December 2008
    Oh, fudge.... Here's my problem. I'm doing my Geography project on LBP.... and If my teacher approves, I'll be working on it all week.... Which means I won't be able to play it tomorrow...

Crap.
  • edited December 2008
    Oh, fudge.... Here's my problem. I'm doing my Geography project on LBP.... and If my teacher approves, I'll be working on it all week.... Which means I won't be able to play it tomorrow...

Crap.

1222903302206.jpg

Dude, you HAVE to play this episode! Don't make me get the Ak-47 and Tazer Darts again...
  • edited December 2008
    Ok guys, only....um....a bit more than 14 hours remain! Now, I need to post a few more times to get 100 posts here. Just in time. Hey, did anyone else play through every episode without skipping the dialouge? I did, and noticed something: In the "Please don't try to handle my style" song, Strong Bad says "Like a burning car, like an imploding star!", refrencing the cover in Episode 3.
  • edited December 2008
    Ok guys, only....um....a bit more than 14 hours remain! Now, I need to post a few more times to get 100 posts here. Just in time. Hey, did anyone else play through every episode without skipping the dialouge? I did, and noticed something: In the "Please don't try to handle my style" song, Strong Bad says "Like a burning car, like an imploding star!", refrencing the cover in Episode 3.

I knew that for a while.
  • edited December 2008
    And now, the last lap of the wait for the epic season finale of Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People has begun. Man, tonight and tomorrow (at least until after school) are going to be painfully slow.
  • edited December 2008
    Yeah, it's 6 AM in the morning in the Netherlands right now, and in about a few hours, I'll have to go to college for a test, so for me it will be a sort of long wait.

But I wouldn't play it that soon anyway, last SBCG4AP first play-troughs I always played it at night, so I prefer this experience to not be that different. So, while most of you guys have already finished the episode final, I'll still be playing this game.

That's how hardcore I am.
  • edited December 2008
    I guess I got up too early for this. It's 11.08 UK time now, so I'll go out for a walk with my DS full of Monkey Island to get my mind and body ready for the POINT AND CLICK AWESOMENESS.
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2008
    Its probably about six hours until the file's up on North America WiiWare (which is the time we shoot for for the international PC release).
  • edited December 2008
    GAH. I have to go to school today. I can't get it at 12:00 exactly like 3 of the other episodes...
  • edited December 2008
    Darn LBP....

Darn School...

I WANNA STAY HOME!!! :(
Sign in to comment in this discussion.