Hey guys! Job from Telltale here. I'm up late! AMA?

Comments

• edited August 2014

Alt text

HYYYYYPPPEEE!!!

We're working on a trailer right now! Hoping it will be released soon... VERY soon! ;-)

• JobJStauffer_TTGJobJStauffer_TTG Telltale Alumni

Season Three... CONFIRMED! ;P

I haven't played the finale. without spoiling anything are there any idea of a DLC like 400 days in the first season for season 2? Or even a season 3? * Thanks for replying JOB

I think your save file from Season One will DEFINITELY come into play in the finale...

Will all the good and bad choiches from season one and two change the finale?

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

I'm so freaking excited for TFTB, I'm sure you guys did a great job, and I know how comical the game is, so it's going to be very interesting to see your writers bring out the less serious-side of their talents and make as cry of laughter instead of feels for a change ;)

I think, as Kevin said on the panel at Comic-Con... it'll be later rather than sooner. This year, in 2014, we'll premiere both Tales from t

• lol I knew it was Bufkin all along!

Yeah, it's true! As soon as they figured out the killer was Bufkin... in the Business Office... with the wine bottle.... It was time to go back to the drawing board!

• I hope not will crista came back ?

Will YOUR Clem be like Carver?

Yeah, it's true! As soon as they figured out the killer was Bufkin... in the Business Office... with the wine bottle....
    It was time to go back to the drawing board!

One last question before I go to bed and wait til Wednesday for the finale! Was that rumor about how The Wolf Among Us was rewritten because people figured out who did it right away, true?

• Thanks mate (from Australia)!

Hmm. Not sure how to help any better than pointing you right here: http://www.telltalegames.com/support/ Tech support and QA isn't my specialty, but luckily we've got some AMAZING folks at Telltale who should be able to help ASAP!

• HYPE

Alt text

We're working on a trailer right now! Hoping it will be released soon... VERY soon! ;-)

...really though. I'm kidding!

No. It's definitely not true that there was any re-writing because fans figured anything out.
    Frankly, from what I can see.. there are still PLENTY of fans who've finished the series multiple times and STILL don't quite have some things entirely figured out... ;-)

Yeah, it's true! As soon as they figured out the killer was Bufkin... in the Business Office... with the wine bottle.... It was time to go back to the drawing board!

• Mind if i ask when will the Ep5 will release in philippines?

• Porky has a good question! IS FAITH DEAD? Any input you can put on TWAU ending? so we can once and for all end the theories.
    -thnx job!!!

• Alt text

Ok guys. That's enough from me for now! It's nearly 1am here...
    The good news is - if you're playing from the Telltale Store - the finale is now LIVE!

Stay tuned in the morning for updates to Steam and Playstation 3! Watch Wednesday for 360 and Thursday for iOS!

I'm off to bed now, but will be back at 9am on a livestream with our friends at Zen Studios talking about The Walking Dead Pinball!
    After that, more of you will be able to play the finale. Remember, steer clear of spoilers until then!

Hope to be back here soon and more often. Thanks again for being awesome!

• edited August 2014

Why the achievements for episode 5 not updated on steam?
    i remember epi 4 achivements were out 5 days before release

These lips....

Porky has a good question! IS FAITH DEAD? Any input you can put on TWAU ending? so we can once and for all end the theories. -thnx job!!!

...are sealed!

These lips....

• He answered previously.

Hey, Job! I know it's still early, but have you guys started coming up with any DLC ideas for season 2 of TWDG?

• Plz plz donet wake Laura we have 1000000 questions T-T

• He answered previously.

Also you probably won't answer this one, but exact release time in Steam?

• He can't spoil. :O

TWDplayer posted: »

I hope not will crista came back ?

• Good night, the hype is real :D

Ok guys. That's enough from me for now! It's nearly 1am here... The good news is - if you're playing from the Telltale Store - the finale i

• Hey i'm new here, he just said it was live but it's not for me, So is it for anyone??

• In ep 4 screen why was Eddie there

• edited August 2014

hi i have a question!!

we see what happen with people of 400 days(vince,rusell,wyatt,shel and becca) in season 3 or what happen with Eddie and nate of dlc 400 days?

we need see what happen with the survivors that stay in carver and what happen whit survivors that stay in campsite of dlc 400 days?

i think they have more felling that the characters of season 2.

.....you'll be able to choose just how strong you want to feel..

• 400 DAYS CHARACTERS HAVE A FATE?WHAT HAPPEN WITH VINCE,BECCA,SHEL,WYATT AND RUSELL?WHAT HAPPEN WITH EDDIE AND NATE?

THEY ARE NICE CHARACTERS.

• Ah, just saw it, thanks!

Free_Dead posted: »

He answered previously.

• BUT WHY EDDIE APPEAR IN THE SCREEN OF EP 4?

WE SEE WHAT HAPPEN WITH THE FATE OF 400 DAYS?I LOVE THE CHARACTERS OF 400 DAYS HAVE MORE PERSONALITY THAT THE CHARACTERS OF SEASON 2.

VINCE,SHEL AND BECCA,WYATT,RUSELL,WELL WHAT HAPPEN WITH THEY THE FATE OF THEY IS UNKNOWN..

AND NATE?

Things are always in motion for ANY creative process, especially ones that are developed LIVE with the input of fans like you! I think a lo

• I think its going to be released in a few hours there. Maybe, I don't know. But one thing I can assure you, if its on PC its going to be released in the 26th of August.

Mind if i ask when will the Ep5 will release in philippines?

• Live on the Telltale Store - not Steam.

Hey i'm new here, he just said it was live but it's not for me, So is it for anyone??

• Episode 4 (Amid the Ruins) had a couple of hubs. The ruins and the observation deck.

henrytuck posted: »

Hey job! can you guys PLEASE bring back the hub areas for season 3? it helped feel connected with the characters in season 1!

• Give her a breather... It's 1AM over there and her day will be raaaaaather busy tomorrow. ;)

Plz plz donet wake Laura we have 1000000 questions T-T

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited August 2014

Welcome Daniel, already 3 Daniels in this forum... At least it's not 4 like in my class >_>

Hey i'm new here, he just said it was live but it's not for me, So is it for anyone??

• I think it was planned for him to appear but was scrapped..

Still there's hope for episode 5... Maybe.

In ep 4 screen why was Eddie there

• Ok sleep tight Laura ^_^

Vainamoinen posted: »

Give her a breather... It's 1AM over there and her day will be raaaaaather busy tomorrow.

• at 9am the episode will be out?

• So if it's live on the website and not steam, would i have to wait for it to release on steam or can i access it here even though i bought it at steam???

• I cried when my baby Luke died.

R.I.P Luke </3

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited August 2014

The Telltale Store and Steam versions are separate purchases and downloads, so no.

You'll get the far faster download speed in exchange for a later download... today at least! ;)

So if it's live on the website and not steam, would i have to wait for it to release on steam or can i access it here even though i bought it at steam???

• My burning question is do you know when episode 5 will be available on the google play store?

This discussion has been closed.