Hey guys! Job from Telltale here. I'm up late! AMA?

124»

Comments

• edited August 2014

we have a dlc for see what happen with the others characters of 400 days?(i talk of vince,rusell,wyatt,shel and becca)?

It's a HUGE honor for us to have fans like you! There's always a chance DLC could happen for ANY project, Telltale or non-Telltale. As for Season Two, nothing has been announced.

• Hey Job, I admire your season1 game, but season 2 wasn't too bad...but the story got shorter...or something.....because the formula of the game changed...i can't put my finger what it is...

Also...why does IOS VERSION come out LAST? :(

• Cope49Cope49 Banned
    edited August 2014

It may be time for Telltale to let go some of their writers....

• Have you guys figured out how season 3 will start and more importantly, the entire plot? Also, will there be a DLC for season 2?

• Why did everyone have to go "unknown" or dead ;-;

Also why did Eddie never show up?? >:(

• I hope you will stop making determinant characters...well...determinant...

Many people weren't glad how their deaths were handled...

• edited August 2014

HEY.... NO DOUBLE POSTING!!!!!!!

im flagging this and reporting you to TT sta............................... waaaaaaaiiiiiit a minute.......

...are sealed!

• Hey Job, don't know if you'll get a chance to see this, but I had a quick question. Usually, when you guys release an episode, it releases on Thursday for the IOS. However, I notice that it often seems to release on a Wednesday evening rather than on Thursday as you say it will. Is there a reason for this? or is it just random chance?

Ok guys. That's enough from me for now! It's nearly 1am here... The good news is - if you're playing from the Telltale Store - the finale i

• Don't worry, we of course will swiftly ban him for such a major offense. ;)

Craticus posted: »

HEY.... NO DOUBLE POSTING!!!!!!! im flagging this and reporting you to TT sta............................... waaaaaaaiiiiiit a minute.......

• LoL, not yet tho we are squeezing him for S3 info :D

Don't worry, we of course will swiftly ban him for such a major offense.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited August 2014

As soon as they figured out the killer was Bufkin... in the Business Office... with the wine bottle.... It was time to go back to the drawing board!

Dear God... My theories from long ago were correct!

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Yeah, it's true! As soon as they figured out the killer was Bufkin... in the Business Office... with the wine bottle.... It was time to go back to the drawing board!

• edited August 2014

Great news!

I really loved season 1 and i'm very excited to play season 2. At the moment for me TWD is still a perfect game. But without german subtitles it's sometimes hard to choose the right decision (Is there any?). If you have english subtitles it's mostly ok, but especially for the timebased answers you don't have enough time to read, translate in your mind to understand and choose the answer you want.
    So i'm looking forward to get german subtitles soon.

Again: thumbs up for a great game and a really emotional experience.

Great question! It's clear to a lot of players, globally, that we aren't necessarily translated into other languages as quickly as some othe

• Does Arvo has any other purpose or he was just a catalyst for the group to split?

• Hey Job what's 8AM Iron From?

This discussion has been closed.