Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Tales From The Borderlands

Comments

• Another "choice" shot in episode 2, the brofist discussion has Vaughn in his vest still as well (I'm at work so I can't add the image myself).

dojo32161 posted: »

Telltale changed the picture they originally had for the choosing between Vaughn and Vasquez's deal: In the original it was at a differen

• If you miss the QTE for Rhys to catch the Gorys project ball before it rolls off the ledge, Fiona will stop it with her boot.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited March 2015

When I heard him I was like 'Andrew. St. John!'

Pipas posted: »

And Kroger is voiced by Adam Harrington AKA Bigby Wolf.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Alt text

Dapnee posted: »

Another "choice" shot in episode 2, the brofist discussion has Vaughn in his vest still as well (I'm at work so I can't add the image myself).

http://erase--myself.tumblr.com/

According to this guy, the writing on Felix's blueprints are in Russian.

Alt text

• Isn't Marcus Russian or something? Or did I totally mix up him up with someone else.

Also, Arvo confirmed.

http://erase--myself.tumblr.com/ According to this guy, the writing on Felix's blueprints are in Russian.

• edited March 2015

Yep. It means something like ''increased''.

увеличено

http://erase--myself.tumblr.com/ According to this guy, the writing on Felix's blueprints are in Russian.

What about the word on the top right, above the grenade? Unless it's incomplete or something.

Crips posted: »

Yep. It means something like ''increased''. увеличено

• Can't read the second and third letter because of the paper torn up

What about the word on the top right, above the grenade? Unless it's incomplete or something.

• Well this is obvious but I like the fact that this is a story of a man telling us a story of two characters telling a story to a kidnapper

• Storyception.

Well this is obvious but I like the fact that this is a story of a man telling us a story of two characters telling a story to a kidnapper

• Ha, I remember the discussion I had with @ScoobyDoobyDoo xD

Well this is obvious but I like the fact that this is a story of a man telling us a story of two characters telling a story to a kidnapper

• Storyception mindfuck...

Ha, I remember the discussion I had with @ScoobyDoobyDoo xD

• That can only mean one thing:

Alt text

• That son of a bitch...

That can only mean one thing:

• You know how everyone thinks that Rhys' yellow eye in the future scenes means that Jack has fully taken control? Well I just realised that one of the first things Rhys says (or more accurately yells) when he's reunited with Fiona is:

"You no class, thieving Pandoran scum!"

And if that isn't the most Jack-esque line, then I don't know what is...

• :O

Well then...Jack inside of Rhys confirmed?

You know how everyone thinks that Rhys' yellow eye in the future scenes means that Jack has fully taken control? Well I just realised that o

• Jack inside of Rhys

Yes I know I post this too much

:O Well then...Jack inside of Rhys confirmed?

• Alt text

CarL_J posted: »

Jack inside of Rhys

• "That's legitimately creepy."

Jack inside of Rhys

Alt text

Jack inside of Rhys

• Alt text

Storyception mindfuck...

• Jack has the line, "Must be compensating for something," (or something along those lines) in response to the gun that Vasquez uses in an attempt to kill Rhys.

If you decide to hack the gun, it pokes a few more jokes at this.

Alt text

Notably, the name of the gun and its ammo type.

• edited March 2015

looks like «повер???», obviously paper's torn up.

if the full word was «поверхность» then it reads 'surface'. if it was just «поверх», then it means 'atop' or 'over'.

UPD. no, I was wrong. the word in question is «повернуть» — 'turn around' and these inscriptions are less meaningful than I thought :( just like faux Cyrillic you could see in movies. also, other drawings around Felix's depict various views of a «блок Д» — strap-on booster of Russian-built Soyuz rockets, and some other rocket stages.

• I loved that so much.

Jack has the line, "Must be compensating for something," (or something along those lines) in response to the gun that Vasquez uses in an att

• ''Ammo type: Penetrating''

Alt text

Jack has the line, "Must be compensating for something," (or something along those lines) in response to the gun that Vasquez uses in an att

• Alt text

Nice save Jack.

Jack inside of Rhys

• idk if anyone saw this, maybe they did but im not looking through all this shit, but did anyone notice when they showed the video of the sleeping general (huh lots of disney princesses references in this ep.) that he is saying that he might be the only person that might be able to save thigns or whatever, well i digress, did anyone see the dude was eating all happy and showing the spork a bit? lol idk when i saw that i damn near pissed myslef. that shit was freaking hilarious. and poor dude lost his bith eyes lolol

• At the end of episode one, Rhys and Fiona say that they're going to both open the button, but in the end, Rhys kinda takes over button pressing, while Fiona's hand just sorta hovers there.

(One image doesn't really do it justice; it's a lot easier to see in the form of a video or gif... But I have neither!)

Alt text

• ...Did he just call me and Carl an idiot...

Nice save Jack.

• I feel that's either Rhys' greed or Jack messing with his mind making him do that.

At the end of episode one, Rhys and Fiona say that they're going to both open the button, but in the end, Rhys kinda takes over button press

• And The Captor hits Rhys in the head...

Alt text

You know how everyone thinks that Rhys' yellow eye in the future scenes means that Jack has fully taken control? Well I just realised that o

• I think Vasquez dropped the first uncensored f bomb in the Borderlands series.

• There's going to be steamy smut fics on these two isn't there?

Speaking of which, where's 50 Shades of HandRhys? Uh, Jahys? Rhyack?

Nice save Jack.

• When?

I think Vasquez dropped the first uncensored f bomb in the Borderlands series.

• I think thats a bug on your end - in my game they both clearly touch the button :)

At the end of episode one, Rhys and Fiona say that they're going to both open the button, but in the end, Rhys kinda takes over button press

• I like this idea ;) but any ship name for them sounds weird... maybe it's not meant to be?

Rhyiona the superior ship

Lilacsbloom posted: »

There's going to be steamy smut fics on these two isn't there? Speaking of which, where's 50 Shades of HandRhys? Uh, Jahys? Rhyack?

• HandRhys

HAND RHYS

Alt text

Lilacsbloom posted: »

There's going to be steamy smut fics on these two isn't there? Speaking of which, where's 50 Shades of HandRhys? Uh, Jahys? Rhyack?

• When trying to fix his gun. He mutters something like 'this fucking thing'.

When?

• Oh, might have to go back and watch that again ;)

When trying to fix his gun. He mutters something like 'this fucking thing'.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.