Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Tales From The Borderlands

Comments

• I wish someone had that recorded. xD

I'm pretty sure it was a bug, but I just did my silent playthrough on iOS and it gave me an option to talk to Vaughn while he was paralysed

• wait WHAT? uncut my ass! fuck you german version >=(

LawmanZero posted: »

When Assquez gets his arm blown off, it looks exactly like a standard BL2 arm injury. EXAMPLE:

• You only get the option of blowing Vasquez's arm off if you trusted Jack and aimed the gun at him.

Kruzii posted: »

wait WHAT? uncut my ass! fuck you german version >=(

• nah, talk about borderlands 2 :)

dojo32161 posted: »

You only get the option of blowing Vasquez's arm off if you trusted Jack and aimed the gun at him.

• Oh, OK.

nah, talk about borderlands 2

• Huh, interesting! That entire scene gave me a lot of issues on my PS4 version. Like when you first enter the dome and are given the option to talk to Sasha and Vaughn by that plant, it teleported me into the next area and gave me the scene where you stare at Sasha. Then I was stuck and had to reload because all the other characters were still in the first part of the area so there was no way to progress. :P

I'm pretty sure it was a bug, but I just did my silent playthrough on iOS and it gave me an option to talk to Vaughn while he was paralysed

• When I had my first playthrough I got a bug in the intro, I already had my boot so Jack did the hilarious action I'd like to call the nipple + lemons on steroids, but I got the scene where Fiona threw the boot at Rhys. So I got both at the same time and thought it was normal lol

• Can you turn the gore on or off in the options?

wait WHAT? uncut my ass! fuck you german version >=(

• August gotta show more skin like Rhys so we can do a full tattoo examination :]

Also, I noticed Vallory's crew are all united under the same symbol - some type of animal horns: It's the same tattoo Finch has on hi

• He's probably gonna have it on his back.

Poogers555 posted: »

August gotta show more skin like Rhys so we can do a full tattoo examination :]

• Oh my gosh! Where does this happen?

• no D:

LawmanZero posted: »

Can you turn the gore on or off in the options?

• I got that in one of my playthroughs, too - I'm pretty sure it was iOS again - from memory my MAC version was relatively bug free, but I had some shockers on my phone!

Deadpoolian posted: »

Huh, interesting! That entire scene gave me a lot of issues on my PS4 version. Like when you first enter the dome and are given the option t

• Yes...

Fo... For science...

Poogers555 posted: »

August gotta show more skin like Rhys so we can do a full tattoo examination :]

• It happens if you stay silent after Cassius's monologue.

eRock92 posted: »

Oh my gosh! Where does this happen?

• I knew the song already and when I heard it I got an instant boner.. :D

Also, I suppose some people know Bossanova's music is by Excision, and the song's called "X-Rated" Is it sad that I was only familiar with this song beforehand because of this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6x7oJxkZHxg

• If Fiona doesn't say anything to Gortys about Vasquez, Gortys will just keep on being adorable and tugging his leg while everyone stares awkwardly. Rhys will ask if anyone wants to say something to her, and when no one volunteers, he tells her that Vasquez is coming along later in a different car.

• Daww I would have said that but I thought someone else brought it up

nursethalia posted: »

If Fiona doesn't say anything to Gortys about Vasquez, Gortys will just keep on being adorable and tugging his leg while everyone stares awk

• They might have, I only read through like 5-8 pages before I said "Well I don't see it..."

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Daww I would have said that but I thought someone else brought it up

• Yeah, but most weapons are reskins of other weapons. There are only a few handfuls of weapon parts (aside from the additions weapons can spawn with) that are combined to make all the weapons in the games. Many Hyperion shotguns can have a Hyperion barrel and Jakobs stock, and can spawn without a sight.

This gun is bothering me much more than it should, considering it probably means eff all, but I'm bored so I've been looking into it. and wh

• Did sasha referance dead haven in ep 2 when she was trying to scare vaughn?

• August seems to be the Memetic Sex God for TFTB now...

Yes... Fo... For science...

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited August 2015

In the trailer Fiona steals Louise Moss' Hyperion ID card.

It says Hyperion Tours on top too.

• he tells her that Vasquez is coming along later in a different car.

Yeah, another car XD a hearse.

nursethalia posted: »

If Fiona doesn't say anything to Gortys about Vasquez, Gortys will just keep on being adorable and tugging his leg while everyone stares awk

• Did you play the episode already o.O

• He paused the trailer when she was reaching for the ID.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Did you play the episode already o.O

• Oh

dojo32161 posted: »

He paused the trailer when she was reaching for the ID.

• I dun goofed. I got spoiled. But the Conference Call shotgun used by stranger is seen in Jack's office in Episode 4.

• OK, so, the trailer:

• Finch shoots Rhys with an DPUH, or that pistol EVERYONE wants in BL2.
    • The Rocket seems to be a massive reference to the one the Pre-Sequel Vault Hunters landed in.
    • The Rocket seperating is a lot like the moonshot container in a TPS cutscene, too.
    • The loading bay is almost the same as the one we see in TPS, before it gets attacked by Colonel Zarpedon.
    • That guy with the yellow visor and a red dot is a very, very dangerous Hyperion Soldier, highly-armoured warriors who can throw down turrets, and are part of the Hyperion private army that the Vault Hunters fight in BL2.
    • The Hub of Heroism looks the same.
    • That guy with the helmet looks like a heavily armoured Combat Engineer...WITH A PURPLE SMG? SHIT, WE'RE DOOMED.
    • Well, the Hub of Heroism looks the same.
    • Jack's office looks almost the same as it did in TPS...except the fountains are replaced by...THOSE COOL METAL BUSTS.
    • That ad for a Hyperion sniper rifle appeared several times in BL2 and TPS.
  • edited August 2015

Just gonna leave this here...

enter image description here

• Alright guys. New episode. New stuff.

-In Rhys' Master Plan Volume 2, when the Boost button is pushed, you hear Shawn Lee's Kiss the Sky, the episode 2 intro song for a short second. Both times the button push sound launches the song, so they did this on purpoise!

-In the PewPew shootout with the -10 million dollar accountants and such, if you fail the part where the badass virgin accountant shoots you, you get a funny scene. Rhysquez will get up and sound like Rhys. The accountants all pull real guns and say "for real this time!" and Rhys gets lit up.

-This may or may not be a coincidence, but the Stranger and the guard at the metal detector are the same VAs.

-Vaughn can either be with you when on the way to Old Haven or not depending on how you treated Cassius.

-Janey will "Marry the piss out of her" right after she gets every gun she owns to rescue Athena.

-In the credits, the VA of Vasquez is rather referred to as Rhysquez.

-You can shock Yvette with Dumpy, aswell as the bandit at Old Haven that has the knife.

-There is a picture of Angel on Handsome Jack's desk.

-Refusing or asking for a cut on Vallory's "proposition" to work with her will either get Sasha stabbed or Vaughn to get stabbed. If you do it again they get stabbed harder. Rhys will try to stand up for Sasha, not sure about Vaughn.

-The credits will flash "Handsome Jack" for everybody when they first begin.

-You can scan Handsome Jack's trophy room. All I could see was the Jackapedia version.

-Revealing Handsome Jack to the gals makes them mad at you for quite obvious reasons. But this doesn't last.

There are more. More indeed.

• Apparently, Bigby now works as a guard up at Helios. Come on, you cannot tell me that wasn't the exact voice Adam Harrington used for Bigby when we first arrive and before Yvette shows up.

• Oops. Forgot that.

Apparently, Bigby now works as a guard up at Helios. Come on, you cannot tell me that wasn't the exact voice Adam Harrington used for Bigby when we first arrive and before Yvette shows up.

• I shot Finch with an incendiary round (twice), but in episode 4 his hair is fine. His face is still fucked though, so that's a plus.

• Holy shit does that mean that the stranger is..... Or is ***** is alive and coming back on episode 5 ? Omg

WHOOOOOOOA!

• Why are you even allowed to find that?

• Oh man, if you think thats bad, you should see what I really found

Why are you even allowed to find that?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.