Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Tales From The Borderlands

Comments

• Yes but (as much as i hate to be that guy) i think we both know she wasn't talking about wounded.

Deltino posted: »

To be the overly optimistic guy: casualty doesn't strictly refer to someone dying. It can also refer to someone getting injured.

• Woah :O So If you don't have the hat then you've got the kiss option?

AGentlman posted: »

In Scooters death, if you have Fiona's hat you can trade with him, however you wont be wearing his hat later on.

• Jack was God there. Trust me, people want to know how God smells like.

But to actually sniff his hand?! Come on! I would defend Rhys' fanboyism to Elpis and Back, but that:

• What happens with Vaughn if You tell him to stay with Vallory? Does he still ran off in Old Haven?

• No you get a handshake option. Step Three in that photo is the kiss.

SoMuchSass posted: »

Woah :O So If you don't have the hat then you've got the kiss option?

• Nope he stays with Finch and Kroger, you get a bit of different dialog about the bomb psycho. When Finch blows up Vasquez they force Vaughn to help pick up the body parts. Vaughn then stays with Valley on the ground when they head to space.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

This fact comes from @puzzlebox after i mentioned Rhys's impression of Vasquez in this thread.

Fun fact: after we got the first takes of Troy's Vasquez impression into the game, we actually had to go back and ask him to do it again... because it was TOO GOOD. We couldn't tell the difference between actual Vasquez and Rhys trying to imitate Vasquez, so he had to deliberately make it worse. Dammit, that man can act!

• Thanks for answer :) Could You tell me what does he say to Rhysquez when he call him before the shootout?

dojo32161 posted: »

Nope he stays with Finch and Kroger, you get a bit of different dialog about the bomb psycho. When Finch blows up Vasquez they force Vaughn to help pick up the body parts. Vaughn then stays with Valley on the ground when they head to space.

• God's bodily fluids, though?

Really?

People want to smell those?

Look, I'm not religious, but jeez, stuff's gotten a lot more intense since my compulsory scripture classes in primary school...

Omid's cat posted: »

Jack was God there. Trust me, people want to know how God smells like.

• there was a derp moment in the finger gun fight, at the moment Rhys realize he has no "ammo"
    that face was too funny XD
    I wonder if anyone else saw it.

• enter image description here

what is this conversation

God's bodily fluids, though? Really? People want to smell those? Look, I'm not religious, but jeez, stuff's gotten a lot more intense since my compulsory scripture classes in primary school...

• DON'T BAN ME MODS - IT'S TELLTALE'S FAULT FOR PUTTING RHYS SMELLING HIS FINGERS AFTER TOUCHING JACK'S SEX CHAIR - I'M INNOCENT I TELLS YA, INNOCENT!!!

enter image description here

Crips posted: »

what is this conversation

• ''Jack's sex chair''

DON'T BAN ME MODS - IT'S TELLTALE'S FAULT FOR PUTTING RHYS SMELLING HIS FINGERS AFTER TOUCHING JACK'S SEX CHAIR - I'M INNOCENT I TELLS YA, INNOCENT!!!

• Hm..I didn't have a step three option. I had these ones:

• Kiss
    • Hug
    • Handshake
    • Silence

No you get a handshake option. Step Three in that photo is the kiss.

• You only get Step Three as an option if Scooter tells you that making out with Fiona is Step Three (I asked what Step Two was and he mentioned Step Three).

SoMuchSass posted: »

Hm..I didn't have a step three option. I had these ones: * Kiss * Hug * Handshake * Silence

• Also, playing as Nisha in TPS will never feel the same from now on...

never feel the same...

• Aah okay, now I get it :)

You only get Step Three as an option if Scooter tells you that making out with Fiona is Step Three (I asked what Step Two was and he mentioned Step Three).

• Fiona, selling Vintage Scooter's Hat, minimum price - 20 refined.

That is a cute gesture, I really wish I still had my Fiona's hat now.

AGentlman posted: »

In Scooters death, if you have Fiona's hat you can trade with him, however you wont be wearing his hat later on.

• The image's lovely, isn't it?

Try to imagine that next time you play as Nisha in TPS.

LawmanZero posted: »

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK JACK FOR THE TOTALLY FANTASTIC MENTAL IMAGERY HE HAS JUST GIVEN ME. EXCUSE ME, I NEED TO GO HEAVE INTO A BUCKET.

• YOUR SUGGESTION IS APPRECIATED, CRIPS. I NOW KNOW HOW TO QUICKLY INDUCE VOMITING.

Crips posted: »

The image's lovely, isn't it? Try to imagine that next time you play as Nisha in TPS.

• Oh geesh, I forgot Vasquez said that at the end of episode one, this continuity.

• If you stay silent during the part when Gortys says Hi Rhys in front of the guard Fiona comes up with a story that Gortys says that for everything.

• That's clever

darkfoxTM posted: »

If you stay silent during the part when Gortys says Hi Rhys in front of the guard Fiona comes up with a story that Gortys says that for everything.

• Why, just why did you say that... oh god.

• You can actually get through all encounters with Yvette without even saying a single word.

When she threatens to take you to security, you just give her a menacing stare in which she gets frightened. It's hilarious.

• I put a spoiler tag on it - I warned you it was gross - you clicked on it!

(but I am sooooo sorry, this entire thread is just... it's just the worst.)

DeityD posted: »

Why, just why did you say that... oh god.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited August 2015

I don't know why it took me this long to finally realize it, but before you try to stabilize the rocket on the ship, Scooter yells out "No!" and mentions how it'll clamp down hard

I finally realized that that's him getting his hand stuck

• edited August 2015

Facking Gr8

dfh15 posted: »

Pretty sure someone already mentioned this, but the pistol Finch has is either the Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold (aka the most OP pistol

• I am not entirely sure, but when Rhys-quez put on his "game face", doesn't the face depend on what kind of game face you choose back in episode 1?

• Nah, it's cool man it's just... I'm not sure what to do with that information.

I put a spoiler tag on it - I warned you it was gross - you clicked on it! (but I am sooooo sorry, this entire thread is just... it's just the worst.)

• Wonder how much 20 refined metal would be worth in the Borderlands universe?

Dapnee posted: »

Fiona, selling Vintage Scooter's Hat, minimum price - 20 refined. That is a cute gesture, I really wish I still had my Fiona's hat now.

• That's really impressive. Even having heard that, I still thought his impression was very passable for the actual Vasquez.

OzzyUK posted: »

This fact comes from @puzzlebox after i mentioned Rhys's impression of Vasquez in this thread. Fun fact: after we got the first takes

• Where all does Dumpy show up in Episode 4 if you trusted Jack in Episode 2?

• I was watching some alternate endings and I noticed this I don't know what would make Sasha change clothes.

• I think it does, my first playthrough Rhys-quez fake smiled but on my 2nd playthrough he didin't

I am not entirely sure, but when Rhys-quez put on his "game face", doesn't the face depend on what kind of game face you choose back in episode 1?

• Aye, I watched a lets-play in Youtube and I notices that the face is remarkably different from my playthrough.

Crydog posted: »

I think it does, my first playthrough Rhys-quez fake smiled but on my 2nd playthrough he didin't

• It can stun Yvette, that should be all.

Where all does Dumpy show up in Episode 4 if you trusted Jack in Episode 2?

• You can attack Yvette with Dumpy, you can also use him to scout Old Haven.

Where all does Dumpy show up in Episode 4 if you trusted Jack in Episode 2?

• edited August 2015

how do you get this dialogue ?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.