Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Tales From The Borderlands

Comments

• WELL my inbox sure has been empty lately... ಠ_ಠ (this is your cue)

Poogers555 posted: »

Oh man, if you think thats bad, you should see what I really found

• Behold! The bro-knee!

enter image description here

• Rhys's hacking program is called: RHYZ-WINZ.EXE

Meanwhile Jack's is called JA}KS-H4X.EXE (or something like that)

• Do you want what I think you want O.-

bigdogg0821 posted: »

WELL my inbox sure has been empty lately... ಠ_ಠ (this is your cue)

• If you mean top secret removed dialogue then yes. Yes I do.

Do you want what I think you want O.-

• Scooter riding the rocket down to Pandora was a reference to the Cold War black-comedy Dr. Strangelove.

• Duddddddddddddddddddddddde. Well, that was anti-climactic!

• Was looking around in Jack's trophy case...seems to be a purple bra in there haha

• enter image description here

Scooter riding the rocket down to Pandora was a reference to the Cold War black-comedy Dr. Strangelove.

• When Fiona tells the stranger about Scooter's death, she says "That was the first of our casualties" or something like that implying there will be more deaths :O but it is borderlands so I'm not surprised

• Oooh, my inbox could also use some love...

• edited August 2015

I heard so many references to this and had no idea what anyone was talking about (because I stopped Athena from killing Cassius).

I'm so torn, I want more time with Rhys (edit: durr, I mean Vaughn), but I would also prefer him to be safe (especially knowing that I'll ultimately trust Jack and likely screw over Vallory).

Behold! The bro-knee!

• Thanks for stating this! I knew that it was a reference to that scene in the movie but I just couldn't find the name of it.

Scooter riding the rocket down to Pandora was a reference to the Cold War black-comedy Dr. Strangelove.

• I wonder what else Gortys can tell in that scene (I presume it's based on what you told her in the previous episode).

Also that skin pizza man... I don't know is it accidentally or intentionally, but it's like staring into my soul with that eye thingy.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

She says something to the effect of "Looks like he's not feeling very well, either" if you told her that Vasquez wasn't feeling well

buntingsir posted: »

I wonder what else Gortys can tell in that scene (I presume it's based on what you told her in the previous episode). Also that skin

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

To be the overly optimistic guy: casualty doesn't strictly refer to someone dying. It can also refer to someone getting injured.

• Wait, how do you get Vaughn with you? What role does he play in the episode if he doesn't run away with Cassius?

Behold! The bro-knee!

• I want more time with Rhys

I heard so many references to this and had no idea what anyone was talking about (because I stopped Athena from killing Cassius). I'm so

• edited August 2015

He goes with you to Old Haven, but he has to stay behind with Vallory when they go to Helios. In order to get Vaughn you have to "kill" Cassius.

Team_Purple posted: »

Wait, how do you get Vaughn with you? What role does he play in the episode if he doesn't run away with Cassius?

• My goodness... I shot him in my playthrough, would we have seen this anyway? Amazing...

• I wouldn't mind hearing what you found either...

• If you want to inbox that to me too I definitely wouldn't mind lol.

• Goddammit, I have Rhys on my mind (and after finally getting rid of Jack!)

Also, nice to see Rhys has learnt from the master:

I want more time with Rhys

• It's pretty much the same thing if you bluntly tell her he's dead, she'll say, "Hey! Looks like we've got another dead bad guy."

Deltino posted: »

She says something to the effect of "Looks like he's not feeling very well, either" if you told her that Vasquez wasn't feeling well

• I have no idea what is happening right here....but I love it

Goddammit, I have Rhys on my mind (and after finally getting rid of Jack!) Also, nice to see Rhys has learnt from the master:

• edited August 2015

When Rhys (disguised as Vasquez) arrives on Helios, his timer and dialogue choice design is Fiona's instead of his (skip to 10:18).

enter link description here

• edited August 2015

In Scooters death, if you have Fiona's hat you can trade with him, however you wont be wearing his hat later on.

• If you look at Jack's chair before sitting on it, Handsome Jack tells Rhys that it's the place where he had sex with Nisha. Don't know if it was mentioned before.

• I WOULD LIKE TO THANK JACK FOR THE TOTALLY FANTASTIC MENTAL IMAGERY HE HAS JUST GIVEN ME.

EXCUSE ME, I NEED TO GO HEAVE INTO A BUCKET.

Crips posted: »

If you look at Jack's chair before sitting on it, Handsome Jack tells Rhys that it's the place where he had sex with Nisha. Don't know if it was mentioned before.

• If you say Vasquez is dead she says "Another dead bad guy!"

buntingsir posted: »

I wonder what else Gortys can tell in that scene (I presume it's based on what you told her in the previous episode). Also that skin

• Choosing "Rhys had some difficulties..." Leads to this heheh

• Pretty sure someone already mentioned this, but the pistol Finch has is either the Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold (aka the most OP pistol in BL2), or the 88 Fragnum (basically the weaker, TPS version of the Harold). It's more likely than not the UH in this timeline though, since I'm assuming the UH is the new(er) and improved version of the 88 Fragnum.

/BL2 obsessive rant

• edited August 2015

Also, is it just me or does Rhys sniff his fingers after Jack says that (having just ran his hand along said chair)?

Please say it's just me because that shit is downright disturbing, and I'd much prefer it to be something my warped little brain came up with and not something in the actual episode!

If you look at Jack's chair before sitting on it, Handsome Jack tells Rhys that it's the place where he had sex with Nisha. Don't know if it was mentioned before.

AGentlman posted: »

Choosing "Rhys had some difficulties..." Leads to this heheh

• You're...not the only one...who had that...

Hurrrgh. Oh God, no. Urrrrgh.

You're...not the only one...who had that...

• What?! What is the problem? Nisha was hot and Jack... Handsome.

• But to actually sniff his hand?! Come on!

I would defend Rhys' fanboyism to Elpis and Back, but that:

Omid's cat posted: »

What?! What is the problem? Nisha was hot and Jack... Handsome.

• I bet Rhys thought at that moment

''Oh. Smells like chicken.''

I'll let myself out

Hurrrgh. Oh God, no. Urrrrgh.

I bet Rhys thought at that moment ''Oh. Smells like chicken.'' I'll let myself out

Sign in to comment in this discussion.