Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Tales From The Borderlands

Comments

• ahem.. so.. anybody, I dunno.. maybe some of the TT staff, could answer that?

sSOPHOo posted: »

how do you get this dialogue ?

• You stay silent when they ask you about Jack. I think. Unless that's after this. Or it's before.

• edited August 2015

Finch's robotic arm is on the same side as Lee's bite in TWD
    http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/620722512149455381/0B128259AD1C42D23AEFE20258BDD4D3B8CC4F95/
    http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140111070152/walkingdead/images/b/bd/NTL_Glass_Shard.png

• Doesn't that all depend on whether or not you got her a new outfit back on Pandora before they launch?

• http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/620722512149474721/D19B069E26C31DF4B57ADBBAADE8AC6E8D855C2D/

Any ideas what this map is all about?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited August 2015

Oh you moved it.

• Any ideas what this map is all about?

It's the same map you see in a Borderlands 2 sidequest, so it's just reused, although it looks sort of ripped.

enter image description here

darkfoxTM posted: »

• Omg, I was wondering why was it different! :D

I am not entirely sure, but when Rhys-quez put on his "game face", doesn't the face depend on what kind of game face you choose back in episode 1?

• If you fail to get the name tag off of Gortys in time, Rhys will make a joke about how Fiona just sat and listened to Sasha's remarks to Gortys!

• I think if you don't tell them about Jack.

• Yeah I have screenshots about that there's actually two gameover sequence.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/620722512149466730/00A3720C85E9C8C6B4B8180FEDE342B93F8AE95F/
    http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/620722512149467284/B06AB5C0F69E7FF461A941577D6BD030801ED642/

Dekon55951 posted: »

If you fail to get the name tag off of Gortys in time, Rhys will make a joke about how Fiona just sat and listened to Sasha's remarks to Gortys!

• For me, as I remember he just pulled his hand away, looked at it and said "Ew"

• Thanks! I think this is... It's genius :)

Yeah I have screenshots about that there's actually two gameover sequence.

• edited August 2015

You are right I thought August said Sasha had to change but I went and watched more of that video and they didn't have to make her change clothes you are correct so those are just some pictures.

eRock92 posted: »

Doesn't that all depend on whether or not you got her a new outfit back on Pandora before they launch?

• When you pick the dialogue Option that's not telling them about HJ, being silent or the Memory one.

• So there was a choice branch I think Job teased for Episode 3. There were 4 main branches at the far right. I think this means the end of episode 3 you have 4 different branches: Trusting Jack-Working with Jack; Trusting Jack-Refusing Jack; Trusting Fiona-Working with Jack; Trusting Fiona-Refusing Jack.

Do you guys think a certain combo could change episode 4 a bit, maybe even alter the ending? o.o

• edited August 2015

Money Area: You can pickpocket a Hyperion Bigshot in The Hub of Herosim. Probs around $500.

• So far there are three original characters from Tales that have cybernetics: Rhys (arm and ECHO-eye), Vasquez (pinky finger), and Finch (robo-arm).

Félix may have an artificial eye, not entirely sure, and Kroger has some weird, metallic red dot on his chin (not sure of that counts).

• if you call Gortys stupid (I know, I'm a horrible person),

Rhys will apologize,

• Wait you can have Vaughn in this episode? I thought he disappeared in the last one. How do you get him to be there!?!

• If you try to kill Cassius in episode 3, instead of helping Vaughn he delivers him to Vallory in exchange for living peacefully.

Wait you can have Vaughn in this episode? I thought he disappeared in the last one. How do you get him to be there!?!

• I think it's $800 actually.

Money Area: You can pickpocket a Hyperion Bigshot in The Hub of Herosim. Probs around $500.

• I got this to happen... Jack doesn't use any sarcasm....

• Don't tell them about Jack and pick the "Don't worry I'm good" option when the girls ask if you're 100%

• Didn't want it to be in TWDS1 spoilers.

dojo32161 posted: »

Oh you moved it.

• Jack apologizing? Especially about him talking too much? Must be Photoshopped dialogue....

XD

AGentlman posted: »

I got this to happen... Jack doesn't use any sarcasm....

• To elaborate on what Dojo said, it's a map of the Caustic Caverns.

this sidequest was the worst

• This furthermore proves that these 3 decisions are probably going to cause different endings.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

So there was a choice branch I think Job teased for Episode 3. There were 4 main branches at the far right. I think this means the end of ep

• Someone tell me when you find Handsome Jack's collection of Taylor Swift CDs. I know they're in there.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I still love Rhys' absolutely stunned reaction to this

He's like "Wait a minute Jack, are you actually developing positive character traits?"

AGentlman posted: »

I got this to happen... Jack doesn't use any sarcasm....

• Lol, but its not though :D

Jack apologizing? Especially about him talking too much? Must be Photoshopped dialogue.... XD

• Well, at least someone finally asked.

• It's for a sidequest that has ties to the first game, and has a sweet reward and equally nice loot.

dojo32161 posted: »

Any ideas what this map is all about? It's the same map you see in a Borderlands 2 sidequest, so it's just reused, although it looks sort of ripped.

• OOC Is Serious Business.

Deltino posted: »

I still love Rhys' absolutely stunned reaction to this He's like "Wait a minute Jack, are you actually developing positive character traits?"

• edited August 2015

He also stuns the Psycho you trip over (as opposed to Rhys punching him).

Where all does Dumpy show up in Episode 4 if you trusted Jack in Episode 2?

• Who asks this? Kroger or August? I can't remember which colour text is which.

• August. I got this on my second playthrough and was like... wow man...really?

Was hilarious tho.

Who asks this? Kroger or August? I can't remember which colour text is which.

• This coming from the guy who seemed to think me telling him about Vasquez's diarrhoea was TMI!

Dude, personal...

August. I got this on my second playthrough and was like... wow man...really? Was hilarious tho.

• I always forget that that's actually a canon thing...

What a time to be alive.

mirashade posted: »

Someone tell me when you find Handsome Jack's collection of Taylor Swift CDs. I know they're in there.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.