Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Tales From The Borderlands

Comments

• Good 'ol Commander Shepard school

enter image description here

Nothing related to TFTBL but here's some from TPS Something you might've forgotten: Lilith's dancing Secret boss fight with Nel(Drops the Skullmasher too) enter link description here

• I couldn't tell you, I... never actually trusted Fiona. You need to ask someone who's less obsessed with admiring of Handsome Jack's work.

Pipas posted: »

Does it say something about him if you trust Fiona? Because I didn't know you could click on him.

• How do you get to scan him? I tried, but wasn't able to.

Ok, sorry if someone posted this before, which is likely, but I'm too shocked over not having noticed this before myself to check all the previous pages of this thread...

• edited September 2015

I don't think you can scan him if you trust Fiona.

Pipas posted: »

Does it say something about him if you trust Fiona? Because I didn't know you could click on him.

• I honestly don't know, on my last playthrough I just turned on the echo-eye and Jack was highlighted, along with Vasquez's body. I never noticed it before either. I'd like to think that it was simply Jack noticing my unwavering loyalty and graciously allowing me to scan him. :P

But seriously, It's a mystery.

How do you get to scan him? I tried, but wasn't able to.

• edited September 2015

I had no idea so many people missed this. But then again, trusting Jack was my second file and I remember I had to reload the chapter because I rushed through and forgot to check the Jackapedia differences. I wasn't gonna miss anything after that.

I wonder what the thing about Jack is.

Ok, sorry if someone posted this before, which is likely, but I'm too shocked over not having noticed this before myself to check all the previous pages of this thread...

• I actually just replayed it, and I think I get the gist of it.

Trust Jack in episode 2, let Dumpy scout around, when Jack is standing near Vasquez's body, turn on your echo eye and scan him.

That's exactly what I did.

I honestly don't know, on my last playthrough I just turned on the echo-eye and Jack was highlighted, along with Vasquez's body. I never not

• Flesh Smoothies, the Firehawk would love those

Deadpoolian posted: »

And here's one more scene I didn't find until yesterday. To get this you have to look up at the death trap enterance on the ceiling.

• Well those things are magnetic, I think. I'm surprised she didn't start singing

enter link description here

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Gortys' eyes will repeatedly glitch out after the ID card incident for the tour guide. It starts right after Sasha slaps it on Gortys' head.

• If you don't retrieve Rhy's shoe from Fiona in Old Haven, She'll give it to you in the next episode in the driving montage, instead of jack startling you with his.. antics.

• Never change, Gortys.

Deadpoolian posted: »

And here's one more scene I didn't find until yesterday. To get this you have to look up at the death trap enterance on the ceiling.

• edited September 2015

anybody else notice that in episode 3 whilst talking to jack on the roof of the caravan, once you tell him if you either trust him or dont trust him, the words "Jack Will Remember That" will pop up and jack will notice the choice notification and change the subject by saying "What the hell is that?" Lol didn't notice this on my first playthrough XD

• Yeah that got posted a while back by (yours truly)

anybody else notice that in episode 3 whilst talking to jack on the roof of the caravan, once you tell him if you either trust him or dont t

• It took me a while to actually understand his fourth wall breaking joke. :)

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Yeah that got posted a while back by (yours truly)

• instead of jack startling you with his.. antics.

nip touching

• Jack who's inside of Rhys who's... not inside of Vasquez yet.

• #HandsomeRhysConfirmed

I'M INSIDE YOU.

• Nothing TFTBL related but as for Borderlands 2......

• Rhys who's in jack who's in Rhys who's not in Vasquez yet

Jack who's inside of Rhys who's... not inside of Vasquez yet.

• Jack who's inside Rhys who's inside Jack who's inside Rhys who's... still not inside Vasquez yet. What's taking so long, Rhys?

Poogers555 posted: »

Rhys who's in jack who's in Rhys who's not in Vasquez yet

• I don't know why but that reminded me of Jack saying "I. AM. HYPERION."

#HandsomeRhysConfirmed I'M INSIDE YOU.

• That boy (Scooter?) on the picture looks like Josh from Until Dawn. That's creepy.

Nothing TFTBL related but as for Borderlands 2......

• ayy my two fav characters in one

That boy (Scooter?) on the picture looks like Josh from Until Dawn. That's creepy.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

B'awwww. Baby Scooter.

• Wait, so...Marcus is their father? Never knew that...

Weird that Moxxi picked Marcus of all people...

• Nah Marcus ain't the father, Jimbo Hodunk is. Marcus is his step father tho.

Crips posted: »

Wait, so...Marcus is their father? Never knew that... Weird that Moxxi picked Marcus of all people...

• edited October 2015

Nah, Jimbo Hodunk is Scooter's father (and presumably Ellie's).

SO. MUCH. INCEST.

I've actually always liked Moxxi and Marcus together, I'm not really sure why, though.

EDIT: Oops - Jinx @OfficialSheriffMaybe!

Crips posted: »

Wait, so...Marcus is their father? Never knew that... Weird that Moxxi picked Marcus of all people...

• Jinx ( ━☞´◔‿ゝ◔`)━☞

Nah, Jimbo Hodunk is Scooter's father (and presumably Ellie's). SO. MUCH. INCEST. I've actually always liked Moxxi and Marcus together, I'm not really sure why, though. EDIT: Oops - Jinx @OfficialSheriffMaybe!

• Oh, okay, I was a very confused man there for a second.

Nah, Jimbo Hodunk is Scooter's father (and presumably Ellie's). SO. MUCH. INCEST. I've actually always liked Moxxi and Marcus together, I'm not really sure why, though. EDIT: Oops - Jinx @OfficialSheriffMaybe!

• edited October 2015

More like

• edited October 2015

Edit: I don't know if someone already pointed that out, but there is a pizza box in episode 4.

• Even back then they were still trying to kill each other. Some things never change.

Well, Scooter's trying to kill any stranger who goes near Ellie NOW, of course. This simply irritates her, because where is she going to get her customers now that they've all been strapped to a vending machine and set on fire?

• If you examine the photo in Felix's place with the black light in episode 2, you can see a fingerprint on it, indicating that Felix looked at it before he finished hiding the stuff, possibly before he set off on his last con:

• Oh wow thats cool.

I kinda hope we find out who that is (assuming its not Vallory)

dojo32161 posted: »

If you examine the photo in Felix's place with the black light in episode 2, you can see a fingerprint on it, indicating that Felix looked at it before he finished hiding the stuff, possibly before he set off on his last con:

• Every intro has taken place in a vehicle heading to/from somewhere.

• Ep. 1: In Vasquez car heading to the deal location
    • Ep. 2: In the caravan running from danger
    • Ep. 3: In caravan 2.0 heading toward the Atlas facility
    • Ep. 4: In caravan 2.5 (rocket expansion pack) heading to Helios

My theory is that the episode 5 intro will be during the escape from Helios in a new vehicle or the caravan (with a crash landing for the caravan).

• The best conversation between two angry people:

• For some reason the game has to different buttons to grab the cash in Felix's stash in episode 2:

It does nothing and changes nothing, but it's there.

Also from the schematics in Felix's room it looks like he may have been trying to build a rocket of some kind:

• The scrapped Ep 4 dialogue had him trying to help Fiona, maybe they changed plans? I mean that schematic looks like the Cara-Rocket so

dojo32161 posted: »

For some reason the game has to different buttons to grab the cash in Felix's stash in episode 2: It does nothing and changes

Sign in to comment in this discussion.