Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Tales From The Borderlands

Comments

• Well, I got what was essentialy a random string of mashed-up letters and symbols. For a moment I thought my game glitched. :P

bigdogg0821 posted: »

now i want to replay just to do different skip credit combos xD

• Well, after seeing Felix explanation if he's "alive" it would make no sense for him to blow up, so as far as im concerned, he did use a flash bang to escape, unless you did shoot him, then he's full rip.

Pipas posted: »

Felix was going to be in the hyperion cells no matter what, even if he exploded, the explanation for it was that he used a flash bang and excaped Well glad they didn't use that.

• I asked in the AMA thread if Fiona and Rhys were ever planned to have a physical fight with each other and they said no.

Leluch123 posted: »

Ok what the hell happened to that epic standoff? It looked like it was supposed to be Jack vs Fiona....

• The old Gortys voice is certainly... interesting.

dojo32161 posted: »

They never really confirmed the plot changed completely or anything. Helios wasn't originally going to crash, instead they were going to esc

• If you bring Yvette along with you then throw her out Rhys loses his shoe.

• Embellishing.

SullenRat64 posted: »

Why did Athena have a changed voice and her eyes red in Episode 2? This isn't explained in the other games or this one.

• Why wouldn't she? After what she and Rhys have been through together since 2013...

enter image description here

"The more things change the more they stay the same."

Lilacsbloom posted: »

This isn't anything really special but: Gortys loves her papa, Gortys loves her papa. Why she so cute? T.T kids, they grow up so fast.

• Oh! I don't remember this being mentioned. I'll have to go back and see.

The episode mentions that specifically... it isn't an uncommom suit, it's a suit meant to help survive on Pandora and the guy we see is just one of the employees that had the sense/time to grab one.

• RIP Rhys' shoe. ;__;

If you bring Yvette along with you then throw her out Rhys loses his shoe.

• Embellishing.

Why did Athena have a changed voice and her eyes red in Episode 2? This isn't explained in the other games or this one.

• At least he has his holy sock.

• Okay, that explains why my game glitched, even though I left Yvette in her cell, when Rhys woke up to take the Atlas ownership his shoe was missing and I was super confused :P

• edited October 2015

If EP5 taught us anything, is that Rhys earned "Ultimately Superior Badass" rank in Borderlands that no one ever earned before.

• He crashed Helios (A MASSIVE F---ING SPACE STATION THAT SOME VAULT HUNTERS ONLY DREAMED OF DESTROYING IT) on Pandora.
      (?) Cool moves, Rhys. Cool moves.

• He killed 12.000 people on Helios while destroying the power core. And according to an unused audio file, he was going to vent 1112 toddlers into space. (Determinant/Random outcome) (?) Definetly better at killing people.

• Did you see that guy's gun skills while finger gunning everyone on Helios?! A FATHERF---ING VAULT HUNTER RIGHT THERE!

• For destroying AI HJ, he destroyed his own robotic arm and eye.

• Even though it was the one thing he ever wanted to be, he rejected being Hyperion's president. (Determinant)

• Rhys is the F---KING MASS MURDERER in BL universe even Handsome Jack's AI agreed he's way better at killing people than he was.

(?) It's details that people might forget or don't know, not facts you f---ing idiot.

• An unused audio of another room that could be vented in the beginning of the game.

http://wishesformakebelieving.tumblr.com/post/131752326573

• enter image description here

An unused audio of another room that could be vented in the beginning of the game. http://wishesformakebelieving.tumblr.com/post/131752326573

• edited October 2015

Woah. And I thought Darth Vader was evil enough to murder all those kids. Rhys really wanted to go out with a bang.

An unused audio of another room that could be vented in the beginning of the game. http://wishesformakebelieving.tumblr.com/post/131752326573

• Rhys really wanted to go out with a bang.

Well two bangs and a squish.

Dark_Star posted: »

Woah. And I thought Darth Vader was evil enough to murder all those kids. Rhys really wanted to go out with a bang.

• True.

Finch's uber-expensive legendary handheld missile launching Dirty Harry reference could kill LB in one or two shots.

But Kroger has a Dahl repeater, and that definitely may take some time to kill LB with. If he had his Jakobs out, he might have had a chance.

When Loader Bot tried to save Gortys, Kroger pointed at him with his gun. He said that his gun doesn't have the "stopping power" on Loader Bot. That explains why Kroger wasn't able to kill him.

• And then he stole the deed to Atlas, rebuilt the company from scratch, fixed himself up somehow and is now the CEO of a corporation that is doing very well.

If EP5 taught us anything, is that Rhys earned "Ultimately Superior Badass" rank in Borderlands that no one ever earned before. * He cr

• gnihsillebmE

• I don't really think its a reference mate. Anyone can use laser pointers.

the laser pointers...

• Not a detail, I just wish we could cling on to Loaderbot more than once

• And he probably didn't waste any more time shooting at Loader Bot, because he needed to find another Escape Pod quickly before it is too late.

LawmanZero posted: »

True. Finch's uber-expensive legendary handheld missile launching Dirty Harry reference could kill LB in one or two shots. But Kroger

• ƃuıɥsıllǝqɯǝ

• different!

LawmanZero posted: »

See the previous answers.

• T_T

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Not a detail, I just wish we could cling on to Loaderbot more than once

• If you decide to Bro Fist Vaughn, Fiona will call him Glasses Face and Vaughn will call her Hat Lady, a reference to the bandit in Episode 1 who sells them the masks before the race.

• Somehow my stats show all of the other choices, but they don't show the random one.

I love how the extra choices have the one that happens randomly listed (the venting one):

• ANYBODY HAVE A PIC OF EPISODE 3 WHEN HJ POINTS AT HIS OWN

"Handsome Jack will remember this"

I'm on my second play through and omg

• uh yeah it's buried deep in the last 20 pages somewhere

ShaneGrimes posted: »

ANYBODY HAVE A PIC OF EPISODE 3 WHEN HJ POINTS AT HIS OWN "Handsome Jack will remember this" I'm on my second play through and omg

• Just asking, has anyone politly flipped off Vaughn?Im curious on what happens, because why would you want to flip off that lil bearded sexy guy?

• So you guys know Gortys' comical relief line when everyone was hugging Sasha? She said :

"I'm so happy I could scream! But I won't. Cause when I do people's ears start to bleed"

Now, remember when Sasha and Fiona had to take out Gortys? Yeah. They didn't hear anything, just almost silence except for Gortys vanishing.

NOW! Remember when Loader Bot revealed he was there when Gortys died? Yeah. He heard her shrieks and screams as she died. I'm almost a thousand percent sure since he's a robot he heard it, and since Sasha and Fiona are humans they could not hear her screams.

• If in episode 4 Fiona tells Janey that Athena really loves her, then she'll mention it after the Sasha scene, "If Fiona hadn't told me how you really felt we probably wouldn't even be getting married." I find this weird since if they're together in the 'vault hunter' squad they still discuss the wedding.

• And when Vaughn runs towards the loot, Sasha says "The Desolator's mine! I died for it already!" the text passes by quickly so it might have been missed.

• I wanna know that too! I did bro fist (which was awesome!) and the hug. I didn't want to like hurt his feelings lmao

Poogers555 posted: »

Just asking, has anyone politly flipped off Vaughn?Im curious on what happens, because why would you want to flip off that lil bearded sexy guy?

• Rhys is the hero we all need.

If EP5 taught us anything, is that Rhys earned "Ultimately Superior Badass" rank in Borderlands that no one ever earned before. * He cr

• I bro fisted him too, but I kinda wish I hugged him, but the bro fist was cool though

Enigma12 posted: »

I wanna know that too! I did bro fist (which was awesome!) and the hug. I didn't want to like hurt his feelings lmao

• "If Fiona hadn't told me how you really felt we probably wouldn't even be getting married."

tfw you are way to honest and say Athena didnt have time to say she loved Janey and now they aint getting married

I feel like a bad person now

* So you guys know Gortys' comical relief line when everyone was hugging Sasha? She said : "I'm so happy I could scream! But I won't. Ca

• Don't they get married anyways lol

"If Fiona hadn't told me how you really felt we probably wouldn't even be getting married." tfw you are way to honest and say Athena didnt have time to say she loved Janey and now they aint getting married I feel like a bad person now

• It is a friendly flip off I can't remember what was said but it was nice not mean. They needed a punch face option because I think I am the only one who does not like Vaughn and is irritated by bro crap Loaderbot is the only exception because robots.

I bro fisted him too, but I kinda wish I hugged him, but the bro fist was cool though

• howcouldyounotlikethelilballofabs?

It is a friendly flip off I can't remember what was said but it was nice not mean. They needed a punch face option because I think I am the only one who does not like Vaughn and is irritated by bro crap Loaderbot is the only exception because robots.

• enter image description here

I hope so, then I dont have to feel bad!

Don't they get married anyways lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.