Game of Thrones Episode 1: Iron from Ice Choices

Comments

• I had basically the same choices except I left Bowen. Consider yourself lucky, I'm feeling tremendous survivor's guilt from leaving him.

That1Guy posted: »

Y'all ready for the dumbest choices ever? * Stayed with Bowen * Swore loyalty to Margarine * Let Erik free * Picked Royland as Senti

• Finished the episode last night on PS4. My PSN account is linked to my Telltale account, but that page just says No Choices Yet.

Does it work with the PS4 version, or only PC?

caryl posted: »

There are more of your Choices on the website... if you log into the game with your Telltale Games account (the same one you use on the website). http://www.telltalegames.com/gameofthrones/episode1/#episode1-choices

• Alt text

I love and hate this game at the same time.

1. Saved Bowen
    2. Swore loyalty to The one true King (cough cough)
    3. Sent Erik to the wall (they can always use strong men there)
    4. Chose Royland as my Sentinel [Still wondering if i made the right decision :/ ]
    5. Met Ramsay in the Great Hall (Like any proper Northern Lord should)
  • edited December 2014
    • Stayed with Bowen
    • Swore loyalty to the King
    • Sent Erik to the wall
    • Picked Duncan as Sentinel
    • Met Ramsay in the Great Hall
    • stayed with Bowen
    • Swore loyal to the king (because Margaery told me to say the opposite of what i feel)
    • took Erik's fingers (because bitch was not justified in stealing weapons from me- hey baby, if your family is starving steal food! Also that was how the old Lord Forrester would have handled the treachery)
    • picked Duncan as sentinel
    • met Ramsay in the great hall

• Told only Duncan about the North Grove

• Told Ramsey to let go of Talia
    • did not volunteer to go to the wall
    • knelt before Cersei
    • made an alliance with Tryion
    • asked Margaery for help
    • Stayed with Bowen
    • Sent Erik to the wall
    • I picked Duncan as Sentinel
    • I met Ramsay in the Great Hall.
    • I left Bowen behind
    • I swore loyalty to the king
    • Cut off three of Erik's fingers
    • I picked Royland as Sentinel
    • I met Ramsay in the Great Hall
  • edited December 2014

My choices aren't showing on Xbone :-(

• For me neither :(

My choices aren't showing on Xbone :-(

• edited December 2014
    • Stayed with Bowen
    • Sent Erik to the wall
    • I picked Duncan as Sentinel
    • I met Ramsay in the Great Hall.

P.S : I've a question , how do you make honest decisions ?! I mean we all know that no matter our choices , most things will happen anyway so we'd better act like a brave person . So why should anyone kneel in front of ramsay while he knows it won't make a change in the outcome of the scene ?(though if I actually were Ethan , I would kneel since I might've died otherwise but in this game , you know that things will be the same at the very end of this scene anyway)
    P.S2 : I myself knelt coz I tried to act real , but it really bothered me that I knew it would only weaken my image while not making any other difference .

• We didn't know what was going to happen to Ethan, that he will end up dying soon after. Some tried to obey or appeal to Ramsey, some wanted to take the position of strong lord, because we all thought such behaviour decide, change or affect Ramsey's view and will be important in the future of the Forresters.

Arrowtic posted: »

* Stayed with Bowen * Swore loyalty to the King * Sent Erik to the wall * I picked Duncan as Sentinel * I met Ramsay in the Great Hall.

• carylcaryl Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2014

We are investigating this issue. A small percentage of customers who have connected their TTG account to their PSN name are not able to see their additional choices on the website. Since this not affecting all PS4 customers we will likely need a bit of time to figure out the issue, so hopefully you'll hang in there.

Thanks!

swotam posted: »

Finished the episode last night on PS4. My PSN account is linked to my Telltale account, but that page just says No Choices Yet. Does it work with the PS4 version, or only PC?

• edited December 2014

Thanks for working to fix it, It's a bit annoying but I'm not dying to know the choices on the website. I just enjoy playing the game!

No problem, Thank you for being awesome!

Although this wasn't directed towards me. :P

caryl posted: »

We are investigating this issue. A small percentage of customers who have connected their TTG account to their PSN name are not able to see

• Stayed with Bowen
    • Sent Erik to the Wall
    • Picked Royland as Sentinel
    • Met Ramsay at the gate
  • lol true

That1Guy posted: »

Well, duh. I mean, naming your kid Margarine is still better than naming them Margaery.

• The game did not show me my choices at all. Is this a glitch with the game? Also the account I registered in game does not exist on the website? Any help or advice someone can give?

• Pretty strange...

MrAtwood posted: »

The game did not show me my choices at all. Is this a glitch with the game? Also the account I registered in game does not exist on the website? Any help or advice someone can give?

• What happens when you tell both Ortengryn and Lady Forrester about the North Grove? I tried looking it up but couldn't find anything, and I don
    t have too much time on my hands for a replay.

NukemDukem posted: »

These are my choices from my alternative playthrough so my original playthrough is the opposite http://gyazo.com/0d659a1e1de1fe58cbfca7afb9479cb8

• I mean, it is is not like that is a promise I intend to keep.

I just did it to appease Cersei.

• It's very strange and I am worried if it will affect the game at all. Probably not but I'd still like to see the choices.

Pretty strange...

• edited December 2014

I left Bowen to die. (Figured Lord Forrester was more important... yeah, ask me how that worked out for me...)

Swore loyalty to the King. (I mean, it isn't like I plan to follow up on it, but I figured Margaery would be mad at me otherwise.)

Sent Erik to the Wall. (I wanted to project control... yeah, ask me how that worked out for me...)

Picked Royland as Sentinel. (I wanted to project power... yeah, ask me how that worked out for me...)

Met Ramsay in the Great Hall. (I wanted to be polite... yeah, ask me how that worked out for me...)

I also only told Duncan about the Grove, did not volunteer to go to the wall, knelt to Cersei, allied with Tyrion, asked Margaery for help, didn't steal from Margaery, and grabbed Talia back away from Ramsay (That last one there... yeah, ask me how that worked out for me...)

For the record, the answer to how these worked out is 'not well'. But hey, I am remembered as 'The Brave'.

• Hey, the only reason I saved him is because I knew that there was no real downside to doing so!

I had basically the same choices except I left Bowen. Consider yourself lucky, I'm feeling tremendous survivor's guilt from leaving him.

• Finally someone with the same choices as me! ^^

GPAllen posted: »

* Left Bowen behind (duty before self) * Swore loyalty to Margaery (kinda spaced on this one...but I regret nothing!) * Sent Erik to the w

• Same. :(

Ikutachi posted: »

For me neither

• I stayed with Bowen (I get by with a little help from my friends)

I swore loyalty to Margaery (I'm surprised so many swore loyalty to Joffrey, getting Cersi angry is fun)

cut off three of Erik's fingers (not punishing him will make me look weak, sending him to the wall puts Gared in danger and takes a father away from his children. This seemed the best choice.)

picked Royland as Sentinel (Duncan's plans of appeasement made him seem doomed from the start.)

I met Ramsay at the gate

• edited December 2014

Saved Bowen

Swore loyalty to the king

Freed Erik

Picked Dunca as Sentinel

Met Ramsay at the gate

1. I helped Bowen
    2. I swore loyalty to the king
    3. I sent Erik in the wall
    4. I picked Royland as Sentinel
    5. I met Ramsay in the Great all
  • Anyone here cut Erik fingers? i want to know that outcome

• How/Where do you check those statistics?

NukemDukem posted: »

These are my choices from my alternative playthrough so my original playthrough is the opposite http://gyazo.com/0d659a1e1de1fe58cbfca7afb9479cb8

• If you choose to cut Erik's fingers off he'll be taken to the chopping block and then you have the choice of who will chop them off with an axe: Ethan or Royland. Afterwards Erick goes free.

ps3gamer095 posted: »

Anyone here cut Erik fingers? i want to know that outcome

• Left Bowen behind

• Swore loyalty to the throne

• Sent Erik to the Wall

• Picked Duncan as Sentinel

• Met Ramsay in the Great Hall

• earlier post by a TT staff

Kimarous posted: »

How/Where do you check those statistics?

• What happend when you met ramsay at the gates ? did they kill lord eathan ?

Churned posted: »

* I left Bowen Behind. * I swore loyalty to the King. * I removed three of Erik's fingers. * I picked Duncan as Sentinel. * I met Ramsay at the Gates.

• Did you met ramsay at the hall or at the gate?

• ◦Stayed with Bowen.
    ◦Swore loyalty to the King. (Only because I wanted to appease Cercei, but srly no)
    ◦Sent Erik to the Wall.
    ◦Picked Duncan as Sentinel.
    ◦Met Ramsay at the gate.

• What happened when you met ramsay at the gate?did he killed eathan?please i want to know

daemonhale posted: »

◦Stayed with Bowen. ◦Swore loyalty to the King. (Only because I wanted to appease Cercei, but srly no) ◦Sent Erik to the Wall. ◦Picked Duncan as Sentinel. ◦Met Ramsay at the gate.

• I mean is lord eathan must die or it depends on what i choose i wasnt know any thing about game of thrones since yesterday an i liked it so much

Mira eathan posted: »

What happened when you met ramsay at the gate?did he killed eathan?please i want to know

Sign in to comment in this discussion.