• I picked Royland as Sentinel
    • I met Ramsay in the Great Hall.
    • Stayed with Bowen
    • Swore loyalty to the King
    • Showed Eric mercy
    • Picked Duncan as Sentinel
    • Met Ramsay at the gate
  • carylcaryl Telltale Alumni

There are more of your Choices on the website... if you log into the game with your Telltale Games account (the same one you use on the website).

http://www.telltalegames.com/gameofthrones/episode1/#episode1-choices

• How much I would like to post those...Neither the websites choices for Game of Thrones or Tales have worked.

Good system...If it worked.

caryl posted: »

There are more of your Choices on the website... if you log into the game with your Telltale Games account (the same one you use on the website). http://www.telltalegames.com/gameofthrones/episode1/#episode1-choices

• Thanks

There are more of your Choices on the website... if you log into the game with your Telltale Games account (the same one you use on the website). http://www.telltalegames.com/gameofthrones/episode1/#episode1-choices

• Never will I swear loyalty to a king :P

• I just did it to appease Cersei.

Never will I swear loyalty to a king :P

• Stayed with Bowen, swore loyalty to the King, let Erik free, picked Duncan as Sentinel, met Ramsay in Great Hall.

• Stayed with Bowen
    • Swore loyalty to Margaery
    • Sent Erik to the wall
    • Picked Duncan as Sentiel
    • Met Ramsey in Great Hall
  • carylcaryl Telltale Alumni

Can you try to restart your game? I'd like to see if the data gets sent up when you do that. Thanks.

How much I would like to post those...Neither the websites choices for Game of Thrones or Tales have worked. Good system...If it worked.

• I've restarted it multiple times, I have it on PS4 not PC.

I'm going to guess it hasn't been fixed up for PS4 yet, it's okay, I have faith you'll fix it in due time.

Can you try to restart your game? I'd like to see if the data gets sent up when you do that. Thanks.

• Same.

I just did it to appease Cersei.

• Stayed with Bowen.
    • Swore loyalty to Margery. (Only because I wanted to be a sassy pants to Cersei, probably not the smartest decision, but oh well...)
    • Sent Erik to the Wall.
    • Picked Duncan as Sentinel.
    • Met Ramsay in the Great Hall.
  • edited December 2014

I Stayed with Bowen

I Swore loyalty to Margaery

I Showed Eric mercy

I Picked Royland as Sentinel

I Met Ramsay at the gate

• Y'all ready for the dumbest choices ever?

• Stayed with Bowen
    • Swore loyalty to Margarine
    • Let Erik free
    • Picked Royland as Sentinel
    • Met Ramsay in the Great Hall

I'm honestly surprised only one of the PCs have died thus far with my decisions.

• Left Bowen behind
    • Showed Erik mercy
    • Picked Duncan as sentinel
    • Met Ramsay in the Great Hall
  • Errm http://i.imgur.com/NGgj0TS.png it only shows all the choices from my 2nd playthrough (0.9%, lol).
    Wouldn't it make more sense to show the choices from your initial first playthrough? I logged into the account right after installing before my first playthrough

• Margarine? Hahaha.

That1Guy posted: »

Y'all ready for the dumbest choices ever? * Stayed with Bowen * Swore loyalty to Margarine * Let Erik free * Picked Royland as Senti

• I saved Bowen
    • I swore loyalty to the king
    • I freed Erik (I feel like showing mercy to people may be helpful later, I let that soldier go too...not sure if that was a bad choice)
    • I picked Duncan as Sentinel
    • I met Ramsay in the Great hall
    • Saved Bowen
    • Freed Erik
    • Picked Royland as Sentinel
    • Met Ramsay at the gate
  • What happened when you stayed with Bowen? Did he live?

* Stayed with Bowen * Swore loyalty to the King * Sent Erik to the wall * I picked Royland as Sentinel * I met Ramsay in the Great Hall.

• I've signed into my GOT game with my TTG account (i've bought my copy through steam if that changes anything) and it's not showing anything for me on the choices page that you linked to.

p.s. Great job on the ep you guys! I was blown away. So far you've really nailed what's compelling about the show. Namely, the political drama set against the brutality of the times. Keep it up!

• Something I'm curious about, did anyone here not kill that one soldier who was attacking your farm? Does it make a difference in the episode?

• Left Bowen behind (duty before self)
    • Swore loyalty to Margaery (kinda spaced on this one...but I regret nothing!)
    • Sent Erik to the wall (deserters and thieves must be punished)
    • Picked Duncan as Sentinel (one of the most difficult decisions of my life)
    • Met Ramsay at the gate (I knew diplomacy would never work with that sociopath, so I tried to get the upper hand)
  • He lives, but you don't see what's happening with him.

I'm pretty sure he still is killed in the battle after you leave

kgoodies posted: »

What happened when you stayed with Bowen? Did he live?

• Left Bowen behind

• Swore loyalty to the one true king ;P (don't remember what the statistics said)

• Sent Erik to the Wall

• Picked Duncan as Sentinel

• Met Ramsay in the great hall

• Bummer. It also really sucks because leaving to warn Lord Forrestor doesn't seem to do any good, as the battle has pretty much already erupted all around you once you get to him.

He lives, but you don't see what's happening with him. I'm pretty sure he still is killed in the battle after you leave

• edited December 2014

These are my choices from my alternative playthrough so my original playthrough is the opposite
    http://gyazo.com/0d659a1e1de1fe58cbfca7afb9479cb8
    Alt text

Alt text

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

My Choices

Alt text

• Not that I remember. The Whitehills are still total assholes no matter what you do.

Something I'm curious about, did anyone here not kill that one soldier who was attacking your farm? Does it make a difference in the episode?

• Well, duh. I mean, naming your kid Margarine is still better than naming them Margaery.

Margarine? Hahaha.

• He is last seen killing a Frey soldier and then running off with Ser Norren, after Gared and Lord Forrester leave the camp.
    The Forrester soldiers made themself some space, so they might have been able to draw back.

I hope so, at least. Bowen was Gared's bud and he seemed to know his ways with the sword. :)

Bummer. It also really sucks because leaving to warn Lord Forrestor doesn't seem to do any good, as the battle has pretty much already erupted all around you once you get to him.

• I choose to show mercy -- and instantly regretted it after seeing what happened to the sister -- and it wasn't brought up at all. At one point, one of the other characters even comments that Gered killed two of the soldiers as opposed to just the one.

Something I'm curious about, did anyone here not kill that one soldier who was attacking your farm? Does it make a difference in the episode?

1. Stayed with Bowen
    2. Swore loyalty to Margery
    3. Chopped fingers
    4. Stayed with Rayland
    5. Remsey in Great Hall
  • No working for me either. Restarted the game (PC-Steam) twice. Nothing changed

Sign in to comment in this discussion.