Favourite lines/quotes?

Comments

• Mira{ SQUIRREL RUN}

Seriously I know shes wearing a dress but how does she manage to run like that?

• edited December 2015

"don't piss yourself on the way down" :D

One of the most satisfying things in the game was either kicking Britt off the wall or making him suffer

• You'll never keep the Forresters down!!!-Royland to Gryff

• "You might be right, about all of it, but I'm still the LAST LORD STANDING!"

-- Rodrik, before he beheads Ludd

• edited December 2015

"Iron from ice!" - Mira Forrester

"Don't tell me you're afraid of a handmaiden." - Mira Forrester

"You will never have Ironrath. And you will never have me. I'd rather die!" - Mira Forrester

"Shut the fuck up!" - Asher Forrester

"Not my good side." - Asher Forrester (THAT LINE IS FUCKING GOLD! GOLD, I TELL YOU!)

"Thanks for noticing the beard." - Asher Forrester

"The next pike's for you, Ludd! I'll see to it myself!" - Rodrik Forrester

"You're a craven, Gryff. You always have been." - Rodrik Forrester

And last but not least...

"My lord! We have to get you---" - Random Forrester Soldier #167... I cri evry tiem ;-;

• Holy s***! That is badass!!

DillonDex posted: »

"You might be right, about all of it, but I'm still the LAST LORD STANDING!" -- Rodrik, before he beheads Ludd

1. The last scene of ep 6, Lady Forrester's last word with Asher/Rodrik: "My son" !!! Same voice, same scene, but I found It's extremely touch If she spoke to Asher instead of Rodrik !
    2. "Iron from ice" - Ryon
    3. "Not the face" - Asher
  • A quote I love although it's very short and simple:

"For my brothers!"-Asher Forrester

This can be said while killing Gryff. It felt really fitting for his character.

• It is :D

See it here:

Holy s***! That is badass!!

• "You think I give two shits about Gryff? About my fucking fourthborn?" - Ludd

"Go on then, DO IT! Cause for all your posturing, all your bluster, you care about your son. A Whitehill is still a Whitehill." - Rodrik

"You know what Rodrik? You're right.." - Ludd

"Ryon, come here" - Rodrik

"NO, we'll make the trade on neutral soil, a son for a son." - Ludd

"Fine." - Rodrik

"Now get the fuck out of my hall and when the Boltons come for their ironwood the gods have mercy on us all." - Ludd

"It won't be long Ludd, and when they do I hope that Bastard flays you alive." - Rodrik

• IceFromIronIceFromIron Banned
    edited December 2015

Rodrik's line to Gryff is pretty badass too.

"As Lord of Ironrath, Defender of the Ironwood Groves, I sentence you to DEATH!"

Rips head off

"You might be right, about all of it, but I'm still the LAST LORD STANDING!" -- Rodrik, before he beheads Ludd

• IceFromIronIceFromIron Banned
    edited December 2015

Pretty much all of Rodrik's dialogue when he arrives at Ironrath in The Ice Dragon.

"ASHER IS DEAD! MURDERED! BUT MARK MY WORDS, WE WILL AVENGE HIM! TONIGHT, ANY MAN, WOMAN OR CHILD BEARING THE NAME WHITEHILL, WILL PAY THE PRICE FOR HIS DEATH!"

"You try it, and I'll kill every last one of you myself. In the north, there's only one penalty for someone who breaks an oath."

"I WILL HAVE ORDER, OR I WILL HAVE HEADS! IF WE FIGHT AMONGST OURSELVES, WE'RE DEAD! IF WE MISTRUST EACH OTHER, WE'RE DEAD! EITHER WE ALL BAND TOGETHER, OR IRONRATH WILL BE THE LAST PLACE ANY OF US EVER SEE!" -- I knew Rodrik would force the Pit Fighters into obedience, seeing him do it was so satisfying :D

• "Ryon, come here" - Rodrik

It isn't the line, but the way that Rodrik/Russ Bain said his line that makes me love it.

Wigams posted: »

"You think I give two shits about Gryff? About my fucking fourthborn?" - Ludd "Go on then, DO IT! Cause for all your posturing, all you

• "me and him we used to sneak out of ironrath and get drunk on mead with the chandler's daughter. He could drink like a fish but id get so drunk he had to carry me home (chuckles)" Rodrik talking to Beshka on the way home after the ambush.

• My favourite quotes from Lord Asher:

"Rodrik was... everything I'm not, he was shrewd where I'm reckless, he was... just"

"Fuck Ramsay Snow, fuck the Boltons! This war is not over until I say it is!

"My father never trained me for this, this was supposed to be Rodrik's sword! But I was trained to fight, and by the gods, I will defend my father's House to the last breath. House Forrester will prevail this day!"

• "You Forresters have shit on us for generations."

Wigams posted: »

"You think I give two shits about Gryff? About my fucking fourthborn?" - Ludd "Go on then, DO IT! Cause for all your posturing, all you

• "You know what they did to me at the Teins? Shred my face. Put their swords through me. Tried to smash my skull open. But they couldn't kill me. And you're not the man to finish the job."

• Rodrik Forrester to Gryff Whitehill
  • Teins

Really?

McNahsoo posted: »

"You know what they did to me at the Teins? Shred my face. Put their swords through me. Tried to smash my skull open. But they couldn't kill me. And you're not the man to finish the job." * Rodrik Forrester to Gryff Whitehill

• About #1, why do you think it's better with Asher?

* The last scene of ep 6, Lady Forrester's last word with Asher/Rodrik: "My son" !!! Same voice, same scene, but I found It's extremely touch If she spoke to Asher instead of Rodrik ! * "Iron from ice" - Ryon * "Not the face" - Asher

• The North Remembers!

• Rodrik Forrester
  • edited December 2015

I like Teins and Roderick =)). Oh I almost forgot I like Lad too!

Teins Really?

• Hahaha yesss she runs so quickly...her animation is so fast :P

Mira{ SQUIRREL RUN} Seriously I know shes wearing a dress but how does she manage to run like that?

• edited December 2015

Until now, Talia´s song ...... shit my tears :,,(

enter link description here

From ice, from ice, we Forresters born,

To ice we all return.

Father, Brother, I've sworn, I've sworn

To guard this rest you've earned.

I'd bare my neck to Ilyn Payne.

And swim the Shivering Sea.

Paint Slaver's Bay in crimson rains

To bring Ethan back to me.

His final words, faced with the sword
    **Chilled Ramsay to the bone.

You will not have her, I am Lord

And I protect my own!

Fight on, fight on, Ethan the Brave

Old Gods bare steel with you.

Our Lord, my twin, a hero's grave.

So iron grows anew.

Still iron grows anew.

• How do you get this line? An when ??

hayd24 posted: »

I laughed at the line Asher said: "Why have the best whores when the bad ones are always much more fun?"

• edited December 2015

Well, I forgot to add that line to my favorites:

enter image description here - Mira Forrester

• Since I have wayyy too many favourites, I'll just say a couple of my favourite lines to listen to.

"Take your sword. When you die, you'll know you weren't good enough."

*You want my blood? Well, come and get it!"

Basically, all of Gared's angry lines. And maybe just- All of his lines, every Gared line. Like I love other character's lines but I just love all of Gared's lines. :P

• Think about it, she saves a son she hasn't seen in 4 years. It's touching regardless but I imagine that's a big part of why he finds it more so.

About #1, why do you think it's better with Asher?

• "I WILL have ORDER, or I will have heads!" Rodrik. Episode 6

• edited January 2016
    • "Is that Tazal? From the Volantis Job?"
    • "Maybe he's forgotten about that-"
    • "You! I told you if I saw you again-"
    • "Tazal! Isn't it funny how life brings old friends-"
    • "I'd cut your fucking throats!"
  • edited January 2016
    • ''You know what they did to me at the twins? Shred my face, put their swords through me, tried to smash my skull open! But they couldn't kill me. And you're not the man to finish the job.'' -Rodrik

• ''You must survive, Rodrik. For this house. For all of us!'' -Royland

• ''You're not a leader. You a wounded soldier trying to prove he's still a man.'' -Duncan

• ''Don't be so bloody dramatic. Because I'm just getting started.'' -Mira

• ''Still high enough to look down at you!'' - Talia

• ''The next pike's for you, Ludd! I'll see to it myself.'' -Rodrik

• Iron from Ice

• "You'll never have Ironrath, and you'll never have me. I'd rather die!"

• Along that same line of Asher running into "old friends" I also really liked his reunion meetup in Croft's tent

CunningFox posted: »

* "Is that Tazal? From the Volantis Job?" * "Maybe he's forgotten about that-" * "You! I told you if I saw you again-" * "Tazal! Isn't it funny how life brings old friends-" * "I'd cut your fucking throats!"

• MaikelRRMaikelRR Banned
    edited January 2016

After killing Gryff - "That's for my brothers!" ~Asher Forrester

• Oh my God that's amazing. Rodrik is just the best, isn't he?

I mean seriously though. So badass.

• Rodrik is just the best, isn't he?

Forever and always! :D He really is Telltale's greatest character imo

Blockb0ys posted: »

Oh my God that's amazing. Rodrik is just the best, isn't he? I mean seriously though. So badass.

• My thoughts exactly. Rodrik FTW!!!

Rodrik is just the best, isn't he? Forever and always! He really is Telltale's greatest character imo

• I'll do two from each playable character

"I WILL HAVE ORDER... OR I WILL HAVE HEADS!" & "FUCK YOUR SOLDIERS, AND FUCK YOU, TOO!" -- Rodrik the Unbreakable

"TAKE MY HAND THEN, I CAN ALWAYS KILL YOU WITH THE OTHER!" & **"Fight with me, and it won't just be for sport, you'll fight for a higher purpose, to save innocents, AND MURDER THE GUILTY!" -- Asher-fucking-Forrester

"YOU'RE GOING TO DIE FOR WHAT YOU DID!" & "TAKE YOUR SWORD. WHEN YOU DIE, YOU'LL KNOW YOU WEREN'T GOOD ENOUGH!" -- Gared Tuttle

"BACK OFF, LUCAN!" & "You will never have Ironrath. And you will never have me. I would rather die." -- Mira, the "Brave Women"

• edited February 2016
    1. Run out of words, Gryff? That must be a first! - Asher

2. That's not a mercy you deserve. - Gared

3. You will NEVER have Ironrath. And you will NEVER have me. I'd. Rather. DIE! - Mira

4. You know what they did to me at the Twins? Shred my face. Put their swords through me. Tried to smash my skull open. But they couldn't kill me. And you're not
      the man to finish the job.
      - Rodrik

5. Least I can do. - Rodrik

6. Don't tell me you're afraid of a handmaiden. - Mira

7. Can I fucking murder him yet?! - Royland

8. Take as many of them as you can with you! - Royland

9. Death by the sword is a sweet kiss, but fire would fuck you hard. - Malcolm

10. I never miss. - Gared

11. Go ahead! Come at me, Gryff! - Rodrik

12. You must survive, Asher. For the house! For ALL of us! - Royland

13. Shut your bloody mouth, Gryff! - Rodrik

14. Kill anyone that moves! - Rodrik

15. Still high enough to look down at you! - Talia

16. Fuck you. You never gave my father any mercy! - Gared

• Elissa is dead, the plan has failed and Irothrath is burning to the ground. The crossbowmen aim at Asher and it looks like it's the end.

His response?

"Not the good side."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.