Favourite lines/quotes?

Comments

• edited March 2015

Gared: I'll make you proud

Duncan: -looks up fondly- You already have
    (gets me everytime)

• I have a new favorite quote(s) based off of Rodrik in episode 3 when standing up to Gryff and letting him know you're not afraid.

"I will not yield!" "This is my place!" "You know what they did to me at The Twins? Shred my face. Put their swords through me. Tried to smash my skull open. But they couldn't kill me. And you're not the man to finish the job!"

• "You'll never keep the Forresters down!" Ser Royland Degore.

• I think its evenbetter if you pick

"...Right, Are we done here?"

it makes it look like it all barely even bothers him, Gryff looks horrified

• Fucking Potatos...

• edited March 2015

"You know what they did to me at the Twins? Shred my face. Put their swords through me. Tried to smash my skull open. But they couldn't kill me. And you're not the man to finish the job." ―Rodrik Forrester The Unyielding, Lord of Ironrath

• Rodrik and Gareds VA's have impressed me the most.

Rodrik's VA has impressed me the most so far, with Royland and Lady Forrester following up.

• "I, and I alone, am lord of this house!" - awesome scene, Rodrik is my favourite by far, really hope he makes it.

• Britt: "At least let me have my sword."
    Gared: "Fuck you. You never gave my father any mercy."

• edited March 2015

Also that talk beetween Finn and Cotter:
    "Does that mean I can kill a mammoth with my piss."

• Gared always makes me laugh.
    "Who doesn't love bacon?" Or "You...fuck potatoes?"

I loved the sassy responses for Mira when talking to Cersi. I felt so powerful then!

And Roderick gives me chills when he's in full ruler mode. "I WILL HAVE ORDER!" And "I'm going to kill that man." Were such powerful moments IMO.

• edited March 2015

"And that's the real problem with you Forresters. You're too fucking proud! Always have been. It was bad enough when you were above us. And now it's even worse, because you don't see how far you've fallen!" - Gryff Whitehill

• "Still high enough to look down at you!" - Talia Forrester

Firetruck posted: »

"And that's the real problem with you Forresters. You're too fucking proud! Always have been. It was bad enough when you were above us. And now it's even worse, because you don't see how far you've fallen!" - Gryff Whitehill

• I fear for Talia, she has been a "target" for Ramsay and Gryff so far. Now with her "I'm ready to change" stuff... we'll see.

AgentZ46 posted: »

"Still high enough to look down at you!" - Talia Forrester

• When the Whitehills insults Ethan's death, Rodrik has the option of smacking one of the soldier and once he has smashed the son of a bitch's nose, he can respond with this simple line.

"Alright, who is next?

• edited March 2015

I also fear for her I'll be devastaded if something happens to her shes my favourite she inspires me when she says "get up Rodrik" in the scene with Gryff I did it and thus I inspired the house with the strength I showed.

Firetruck posted: »

I fear for Talia, she has been a "target" for Ramsay and Gryff so far. Now with her "I'm ready to change" stuff... we'll see.

• I also took that line. It was really cool.

When the Whitehills insults Ethan's death, Rodrik has the option of smacking one of the soldier and once he has smashed the son of a bitch's nose, he can respond with this simple line. "Alright, who is next?

• "Even broken, he's still twice the man you are!" -Royland

"Try not to piss yourself on the way down." -Gared

• I was about to put that.... :-)

"You know what they did to me at the Twins? Shred my face. Put their swords through me. Tried to smash my skull open. But they couldn't kill me. And you're not the man to finish the job." ―Rodrik Forrester The Unyielding, Lord of Ironrath

• I played through every option on that scene, that, and the quote above are 2 of my favourite from the game :-)

"I, and I alone, am lord of this house!" - awesome scene, Rodrik is my favourite by far, really hope he makes it.

• That Royland quote is epic :-)

• "Father used to say we Forresters are as tough as the ironwood" -Talia Forrester "We are" -Rodrik Forrester

• 'I'm sick of Finn bragging about all the girls he's fucked!' Cotter the Potato Fucker.

• "Loyalty can be such a hard thing to define. This city alone is filled with all sorts of ambitious oppurtunists looking to reinvent themselves, pretending to be something they're not. Who knows what lurks within their hearts." - Cersei Lannister

"I remember what it was like to be new to this game. You feel like you're drowning, don't you? Like there's no one you can really trust." - Morgryn

• I love Lord Morgryn's line, it was exactly how I felt at the time. Almost made me feel at ease and not alone when he said that.

"Loyalty can be such a hard thing to define. This city alone is filled with all sorts of ambitious oppurtunists looking to reinvent themselv

• Is that a determinant line? When and where does he say it. that's a really badass quote?!

• Putting that quote from Cersei in front of that one from Morgryn casts some eerie foreshadowing on him.

"Loyalty can be such a hard thing to define. This city alone is filled with all sorts of ambitious oppurtunists looking to reinvent themselv

• When Morgryn rescues Mira from the Lannister, at first I thought Morgryn said "Are you sick, man!?" I didn't have subtitles on. I'd say it works either way.

• When Rodrik stands up to Gryff pick "I don't fear you"

Is that a determinant line? When and where does he say it. that's a really badass quote?!

• Easily what Gared says if you give Britt back his sword. "Fine, take your sword. When you die, you'll know it's because you weren't good enough."

• "Enough, Lord Snow!"

• "you've gone too far lord Ramsay I DEMAND you let her go!!" - Ethan Forrester

• edited April 2015

"You fuck potatoes?" - Gared. Hahaha, classic line.

"What's a milksop?" "I don't know, but I know its not good!"

• "Even broken, he's twice the man you are!" - Royland

• Ramsay (to Thalia): Are you the lord's big sister?
    Thalia: I am his twin, my lord.
    Ramsay: Ah! Like the queen and her brother. Well,hopefully not JUST like the queen and her brother...

• I used "this ends NOW". It is pretty cool

When the Whitehills insults Ethan's death, Rodrik has the option of smacking one of the soldier and once he has smashed the son of a bitch's nose, he can respond with this simple line. "Alright, who is next?

• Ethan...my son.

:(

• "Do you know what they did to me at The Twins? Shred my face. Put their swords through me. Tried to smash my skull open, but they couldn't kill me, and you're not the man to finish the job"- Rodrik

"What in all the gods of fire and fuck?"- Asher

"Even broken he's twice the man you are"- Royland

"Fuck you. You never gave my father any mercy"- Gared

• That's badass as fuck.

Easily what Gared says if you give Britt back his sword. "Fine, take your sword. When you die, you'll know it's because you weren't good enough."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.