The Walking Dead Game: Season 3 Interactive (EPISODE 4 ON RIGHT NOW)

edited February 2015 in Forum Games

Well, it's time for another one of these interactive fanfics that have basically already flooded the forums. But this will have a twist to it, as it is my version of Season 3 of the game. It will continue Clementine's story, and you will be able to make choices as the story goes along. You will be able to submit characters also. This story will pick up from the ending of Season 2 where you decide to leave Wellington with Kenny and AJ. Let's get started!

Name:

Back story:

Skill:

Relationships:

Personality:

Appearance:

Something About Yourself:

Weapon of Choice (Optional):

Please work hard on your characters, I'm not accepting half assed characters that were completed in 2 minutes. Give 'em some spice and detail!

Characters waiting to be introduced:Herman Davidson, Warren Roberts, Matthew Davids, Sydney Hill, Leon Lenin, Sasha Losevsky, Natasha Mernov

Introduced Characters: Vivienne Emprior, Dr. Quinton Richards, Abraham Johnson, Priscilla Rosario, Father Jordan Monroe, Luis, Samantha Harper, Stan Davidson

Comments

• Prologue coming soon, but I need characters for Episode 1!

• edited December 2014

Abraham Johnson

Back Story: Wife was killed in the beginning of the ZA and his daughter and son were killed recently...

Skill: Pretty Strong and good at shooting

Relationships: Loved Ones have died

Personality: Cold towards others, Untrusting, Has a temper but once known better can have a soft side

Appearance: Black Leather Jacket, Brown hair, green eyes, has a beard, about 6'2, Wears shades sometimes, Has a machete

Weapon of Choice: Either his Machete or AR-15 but it's hard to find ammo for it at times.

Good Luck! :D

• Thank you! :D

Saltlick123 posted: »

Abraham Johnson Gender: Male Age: Mid 40s Back Story: Wife was killed in the beginning of the ZA and his daughter and son were kill

• Come on guys I need more characters!

• edited December 2014

Name: Vivienne Emprior

Back story: Vivienne came from a rich family as a child, but all the riches were stolen because of her family's race (African-American) and they were left with nothing. Her family soon after were killed in a violent attack and Vivienne was raised in an orphanage. Having never been adopted, she left at 18 and moved to a big city, in a trashy apartment. During the first week, she was nearly raped, but she managed to stop the man with pepper spray. She soon met a man who became her boyfriend. He died at the beginning of the apocalypse.

Skill: Very skilled with a bo staff for close combat, but can handle a sniper rifle.

Relationships: All deceased.

Personality: Vivienne is quite cold, ignorant and quiet.

Appearance: African-American, bald, sharp cheekbones, 6'0", slim.

Something About Yourself: She's never had many friends.

Weapon of Choice (Optional): Bo staff/Sniper rifle.

• Thanks! Prologue coming very soon

• edited December 2014

The Walking Dead Game Season 3 – Prologue
    “You’re as stubborn as a damn mule.” Kenny said with a smile on his face.
    “Yeah? Wonder where I got that from.” Clementine replied, smiling. Kenny shook his head wearing a smirk. The two then walked off, with Clementine holding AJ close. Their tears were drying up…For now.

I held AJ close to my chest while Kenny lead the way. We both had a medium-sized bag of supplies in our hand that we received from Wellington as we walked on. AJ soon started to whine.

Kenny sighed. “Let’s sit down, gotta feed him.” Kenny said as he sat down on a large tree stump. I sat down next to him as I unzipped the supplies bag to reveal a blanket, two bottles of water, some baby formula, and about five pistol bullets. I took out the formula and started to feed AJ. He started to calm down after a moment.

“I guess Alvie’s really hungry.” Kenny said with a smile. “Yeah.” I chuckled.

“Bring him here.” Kenny said as he held out his arms. I placed AJ in his hands and watched as Kenny started to gently pat AJ’s back, trying to burp the infant.

I looked around. We were surrounded by some trees. Snow was starting to melt to the ground and no walkers were in sight. After a few seconds, a soft burp came from AJ. “There you go little man.” Kenny said with a smile.

He handed AJ back to me as we got back up and continued on our way. “Where should we go from here?” I said, still looking around.
    “We’ll find someth-“ Kenny started, but then a smile lit up on his face. “Heh, speak of the devil.” He said with a chuckle as I stepped next to him to see what all the fuss was about.
    A small cottage slightly covered by the tall trees stood a few feet in front of us.
    “Let’s check it out.” I said, walking towards it. Kenny gave me the baby as he took out his gun, cautiously opening the front door to reveal a small room with a couch and a fireplace. To the side of the room was a door that was currently closed. A small set of stairs led up to the second and final floor.

“Alright, you stay down here with AJ while I go check upstairs.” Kenny implied.

“No! We can’t split up for any reason!” I said, still on edge. He chuckled.

“Well, looks like I can’t win arguments with you no more.” Kenny said with a smirk. I smiled a little for the first time in a while.
    Kenny opened up the door first while I stood behind him with AJ. Nothing dead was inside, just a plain old bathroom with a sink, a mirror, and a toilet. We then proceeded upstairs. Nothing dead was there either, just an empty floor with nothing but a small window at the end of it. We both sighed with relief as we went back downstairs. I set AJ in a comfy position on the couch while Kenny started to prepare the fireplace.
    This place had a very warm and cozy feeling to it. It oddly felt similar to…home.

The fire was eventually lit as I felt it warm up the small cottage even more. I smiled as I place my hands a little closer to the fire. Kenny stood up and looked at me with a smile, then he walked to the bathroom.

“Why don’t you sit down?” I asked.

“I’ll be there in a minute darlin’, just give me a second.” He said. He walked into the bathroom and slightly closed the door. I sighed and looked at AJ. I gently rubbed his forehead. He looked just like his father.

Kenny was at the point of being in the bathroom for five minutes, and I was starting to get concerned. I lied AJ back down on the couch and slowly crept to the door. I opened it slowly, not wanting to anger Kenny.

He was standing in front of the sink looking at himself in the mirror. He had his bandage off of his left eye revealing his wound. It looked almost like a scar now, it didn’t bleed by itself anymore. He also had his hat off. He then closed his eyes. It was almost like he didn’t know that I was there.

“Kenny, are you okay?” I asked, being careful. After a pause and a deep breath, he replied. “Yeah, I’m fine Clem. I have a good feeling about this, we can stay here for a while before we go back to Wellington.” He wore a warm smile on his face again.

“Me too.” I replied, sharing his smiled. He put his bandage and hat back on and closed the door to the bathroom, sitting down next to me on the couch with AJ. I leaned my head on his shoulder as he put his arm around me and AJ, who was in my arms. We both sat there, just looking at the crackling fire for a while.

Everything was perfect.

• Great Job! :D

The Walking Dead Game Season 3 – Prologue “You’re as stubborn as a damn mule.” Kenny said with a smile on his face. “Yeah? Wonder where I

• Thanks! What did you think?

Great Job!

• I really liked it, Can't wait for Episode 1 to begin!

Thanks! What did you think?

• Chapter 1 of Episode 1 is coming out probably later today :D

I really liked it, Can't wait for Episode 1 to begin!

• Need any more people?

Chapter 1 of Episode 1 is coming out probably later today

• I'd love to get more characters and readers. If you or anybody else could make another one that would really help.

Need any more people?

• Name: Father Jordan Monroe

Back story: He had an hallucination where God told him that Satan create the walkers and that he need to make the good people get out of the hell in earth , by killing them.

Skill: Kill

Relationships: Died

Personality: Crazy , Maniac , Insane

Appearance: blonde short heddle hair , blue eyes , caucasian , 5,8 feet tall

Something About Yourself: .......................

• Name: Dr. Quinton Richards (Q)

Back story: he was born to a middle class family, in a small town outside of Dayton Ohio. When he was in middle school his mom died of cancer and soon afterwards his dad left him with his grandparents, who lived in Tennessee. He found it difficult to make new friends, and spent his high school years mostly alone. When he went to med school he got news that his grandparents house had been robbed, and his grandfather had had a heart attack, he was on his way to the funeral when the apocalypse began...

Skill: medical knowledge.

Relationship: his brother recently died.

Personality: blunt, helpful, shy

Appearance: 6'7'' brown hair, green eyes. Slim and muscular.

Something about- like fruit. Especially lemons.

Weapon of choice- machete and a .45 revolver.

• edited December 2014

Episode 1 – A New Beginning [Part 1/6]

One and a half months later…
    I carried the new box of supplies up to the second floor of the cottage, setting it down on the floor next to a few more boxes, as well as the two bags we received from Wellington a while ago.

For the past month and half, things were going decently for us. We found enough buildings and were able to hunt most of the time around the area. Kenny had started to teach me how to shoot a rifle and manage myself in hunting down animals for food.
    I walked back downstairs to see Kenny holding AJ and whistling a tune as he sat at the table that we had found and brought in a couple of weeks ago. Kenny still wore his hat and now also wore a black eye patch. He still had his beard, he would trim some days but he would never get rid of it. I always wondered why.

Kenny was much more of a light and happy person than he was a month and a half ago. He enjoyed having a new life with me and AJ.
    Not many people came through here, most were people from Wellington who were hunting. Others posed a threat to us, but we always took care of it. There was one incident when one guy came and tried to burn down the cottage, but I shot him before he could. We took him hostage and eventually Kenny took him down to the lake and through him in, telling him if he came back he would be a dead man.
    It was sad to think that we couldn’t really trust anybody anymore, but AJ’s safety was our top priority all of the time.

“Hey Clem.” He smiled at me after stopping his whistling. I smiled back.

“I put the box of supplies from the retirement home upstairs. We’ve got a pretty good amount of supplies.” I informed him. He nodded in approval.

“I’ve got a deer cooking in the fire, should be done soon. You look like you could use a hot meal.”

“I sure can.” I replied. He handed me AJ and walked over to the fire, where he put some more twigs into place. I smiled down at AJ as he tried to reach for my nose. He now had a full head of dark brown hair.

“Come ‘ere, Clem, I got something to show you.” Kenny said as an unusually happy smile came across his lips. I could tell he had something up his sleeve.

“What is it?” I laughed. He just smiled in response and opened the door. Outside the cottage by the side was a red and blue slide with a ladder going up. I couldn’t believe my eyes.
    “You like it? I figured maybe you and AJ could play like kids for a little. I found it at the park by the retirement home and I polished it up for ya.” Kenny explained with a smile, his eyes bright.

“Kenny, I-…Thank you.” I said with a smile. AJ would now be able to have some fun.

“Why don’t you introduce Alvie to the slide, I’ll be right back, the deer should be about done.” He said as he walked back into the cottage.
    I walked AJ over to the slide smiling. I remembered when I was little when I used to go down the slides and go on the swings all the time at the park. I was about to go up the ladder when it happened.

I heard very loud yelling and some gunshots coming from the north. Kenny burst out of the front door with his armed rifle in hand.

“What the hell is that?!” He yelled.
    “I don’t know!” I answered back. The gunshots continued for another couple of minutes before it stopped.

“Oh my god, it sounds like it’s coming from Wellington!” Kenny said.

“Oh my god…” I said with a sigh. We were going to try to get into Wellington again very soon.

“We…we have to go see what happened!” Kenny yelled. I turn to him with a worried look.

“What if it’s still dangerous?! Think about AJ!” I exclaimed. He sighed.

“You’re right, but what if there’s trouble, I’m not going to let the opportunity of Wellington slip out of our hands.” He sighed again.

I thought for a moment. What if Wellington was taken over or attacked or something? If we went now we could maybe stop, although that would put AJ in more danger. But if we waited, Wellington could be in a far worse position. What the hell were we going to do?

[Go now]
    [Wait]

• [Wait] Wellington is done either way.Great Chapter!!!!!

Episode 1 – A New Beginning [Part 1/6] One and a half months later… I carried the new box of supplies up to the second floor of the cott

• [Go now]

Episode 1 – A New Beginning [Part 1/6] One and a half months later… I carried the new box of supplies up to the second floor of the cott

• Tie right now, need more people to vote!

• I'll sayGo Now Good Job!

• edited December 2014

Voting closed! Sorry it was so fast lol, don't want to wait too long. Chapter coming later today!
    Clementine will [Go Now]

• edited December 2014

Some music to get ya hyped up, this episode's gonna be great

• Chapter 1 - Hellish World

Mick loaded six bullets into his revolver that he looted from the bandit’s body. He scratched his dark beard as he stepped out of the building, scanning for infected.

“Psst, Vlad, I got em’ man, don’t worry.” Mick said as a man in his early thirties with dark hair and a filthy face stepped out of the corner, backpack strap slung over his shoulder.

“Okay good, we should head back to the other soon.” Vlad replied, nervous of what could come next. “Yeah, that’s a good-“ But then Mick stopped and looked over and saw a big store. Most of the windows where broken, but he thought of looking in there anyway.

“Whoa whoa whoa, just wait a sec.” Mick said as he walked closer to the store. He peeked through the big window and saw nothing but about three infected, and they didn’t look like the infection hadn’t spread so much on them to make them go that fast.

“Let’s look in here first.” Mick said as Vlad gulped. “Ok, but then we HAVE to go back.” Vlad said as Mick turned to him again. “Jesus, man. Stop worrying, it’ll be fine.”

Vlad nodded as Mick slowly opened the door. The hinges creaked but not enough for the infected to hear well. Vlad followed closely behind as Mick crouched behind the front desk, still peeking at the infected.

“Okay Vlad, I got the two on the left, you get the one on the right.” Mick said as Vlad nodded, pulling out his hammer from his backpack quietly.

Mick took out his knife and gripped his revolver in the right hand. When Mick was ready, he signaled for Vlad to go and then followed, running as quickly as he could. He kicked one in the abdomen and then as it bent down he stabbed it in the head as it let out it’s final, pathetic breath. He then proceeded to the second one that seemed like he had just realized what was going on. Mick hit the infected in the face with his gun as some blood flew to the side of it’s face. As it fell to the ground, Mick took his gun and bashed it skull in with the butt of his revolver, grunting with each hit he gave it. He kept doing this until its face was just a pile of disgusting brains and blood.

When he was done, he looked at how Vlad was doing. Vlad simply bashed the thing’s head in with the back of his hammer, ripping out the sharp part from the head as the infected fell down. After that he looked at Mick as if to ask what to do next.

“We’ll see if anything useful is here that hasn’t been looted by bandits yet, then we can go.” Mick said as he turned to the closest aisle. “Just see what you can find”. He said to Vlad as Vlad went into another aisle.

Vlad searched through the aisle as he came upon a box that was supposed to be for different kinds of granola bars. He searched through and found it was empty. “Damn it.” He said as the tossed the box to the ground.

Meanwhile Mick went through his aisle. He only found one box of tissues and two shot gun shells. He sighed as he put them both into his backpack and walked back out of the aisle and continued to search. About twenty minutes later the two men had found barely anything. Vlad had found a small block of old crumbled cheese. Mick had only found the box of tissues, the two shotgun shells and two bottles of water.

“Ok, let’s get back to the others.” Vlad said as Mick agreed. But as they were walked back out the door, two other men came riding on one motorcycle.

“Hey, Kurt, I think we could check this store.” One man said. The other man, apparently Kurt, replied “Good idea, let’s do it.”

Mick and Vlad scrambled to the closest aisle and crouched down. Mick put his finger to his lips to signal to not make a sound. Vlad gulped as he felt the anxiety build up in him.

“Nothin’ in this aisle.” The other man said. “Ok Mike, try to search deeper into the store, I’ll stay here and keep searching this half.” Kurt called back as he stepped into a closer aisle to the one where Mick and Vlad were hiding.

“Ok, listen. I have an idea. I need you to hide behind the corner of the aisle Kurt is in, I’m going to reveal myself.” Mick said as Vlad nodded. Mick took a deep breath and nodded back and then Vlad went to go hid near the corner of Kurt’s aisle.

Mick closed his eyes and took a deep breath, then stood up and walked on the opposite side of the aisle Vlad was at, and pointed his revolver at Kurt.

“Hey, um, I don’t want to trespass but-“ Kurt’s eyes went wide as he pointed his gun at Mick. “Put down the gun!” Kurt yelled as Mick put his hand up. “Listen, I don’t want to fight-“, “I SAID PUT THE FUCKING GUN DOWN.” Kurt yelled as Mick started to hear Kurt’s partner, Mike, start to come in to see what was going on. Mick dropped his gun as he put his hands up.

Mike came running behind Kurt as he aimed his gun at Mick too. “Whoa, Kurt, What are we going to do with h-“, Mike started but was cut off by Vlad putting his arm around his neck and choking him. This distracted Kurt for half a second as Mick took the chance and lunged for Kurt. Mike punched Kurt in the face as Kurt’s gun dropped out of his hand.

“AGH SHIT” Kurt yelled as Vlad was wrestling Mike. Mick quickly picked up Kurt’s gun as he aimed both his revolver and his newfound gun.

“Do you have a group?” Mick asked as Vlad held Mike at gunpoint. “Y-Yes.” Kurt said as he looked down in defeat. “How many?” Vlad asked from behind. “About 10 including us.” Kurt answered.

All of he sudden Kurt tried to lunge and take the guns from Mick while Mick was thinking, but Mick acted fast as he dodged to the side and Kurt feel to the ground.

Mike tried to attack too but Vlad hit him in the face with his gun. Mick picked Kurt up by his collar and shove him to the wall hard, knocking the wind out of Kurt.

“OH SHIT!” Kurt said as Mick held a gun to his face. He was about to pull the trigger but then Vlad called from behind him. “Mick! You don’t have to kill him!” “He’s dangerous, Vlad! They’re bandits!” Mick replied. “But how do you know for sure?!?!” Vlad asked.

All of the sudden Mick pulled the trigger and made Vlad flinch. Brains and blood slid down the wall and on the floor below, blood also covering Mick’s face.

Mick then turned to Vlad. “Because I just do.” He simply said as he took the gun he took from Kurt and shot the unconscious Mike in the head. Vlad couldn’t believe it, but follow Mick out of the store anyway. He was very scared for Mick, the world was being very tough on him. But right now through all of the action and shock, Vlad was just happy to be getting back to the rest of the group. Mick and Vlad took the motorcycle that Kurt and Mike left behind, and rode to the building they were staying in as big group of infected overloaded the store they were just in, attracted by the gunshots. Mike and Kurt’s bodies, were quickly devoured as the store was then ruled by the dead just like the rest of the world.

Mick and Vlad soon made it back to the group building, which was a small office building. They were greeted by Angela, Angie for short.

“So how did the run go?” she asked, and then she looked over the two men’s shoulders. “And where did you get the sweet ride?” Vlad gulped as he was still debating if he should tell anyone what really happened or not. Mick told Angie that they had just found it in the middle of nowhere.

When Mick, Vlad, and Angie walked into the building they saw Melanie and Zachary, the remaining members of their small group.

When it hit the beginnings of midnight, everyone went to sleep. Before they had all gone to sleep for the night, Mick had suggested they moved, saying that he thought it was just for the best, when he really Vlad knew he was probably afraid of another encounter with the group Kurt told them about earlier.

That night Mick had a terrible nightmare. He was reliving when the first news of the infection started, and he was packing up with his wife and daughter. He relived how he had to watch both of them be devoured as he promised his wife he would keep trying to survive no matter what it took.

The next morning everyone woke up early to pack. They didn’t really have much stuff to pack, as their stored supplies were running pretty low. The group had decided to try and move to a closer safe haven to the city, where they hoped they could find better stuff. The only problem was that the city was probably full of infected, and that wasn’t a good thing at all.

Vlad soon finished packing and Melanie came to his room. “Ready?” She asked.

“Yeah, let’s go.” Vlad said as they both walked out. When they got outside of the building, Mick, Angie, and Zach were waiting for them. “Come on, let’s go guys.” Zach said as they all left the crumby building that they had been staying in.

As the group of five walked silently, Vlad tried to start conversation with Melanie. They were both at the back of the group, watching the other three of their group member’s back’s.

“So, if you don’t mind me asking, what did you do before the world, well, went to shit.” Vlad asked.

“I basically just fixed computers. I was kind of a whiz.” Melanie replied. “Oh, wow, cool. I was just a simple waiter in some crappy restaurant. Nothing too interesting.” Vlad said.

Melanie smiled. “So how’d you get so good with a gun?” She asked. “Oh, well I used to visit the shooting range from time to time. My friend thought I was pretty damn good, too.” He answered.

Melanie smiled again. “Pretty cool.” Vlad smiled and nodded as they continued on with the rest of the group, noticing that they were falling behind a little bit.

Mick was at the front of the group. He was sort of like the leader, he was definitely the best at surviving in the group. He always knew what to do, and the rest of the group relied on him.

Vlad was always curious how Mick got to be such a great survivor. He always wondered if anyone else in the group was curious about it too. Vlad would ask Mick, but in the time he has known the man, Mick never liked to talk about his life before the dead started walking.

As they continued walking, Angie spotted something in the corner of her eye. It was a huge Walmart, probably full of supplies. “Mick, there’s a Walmart over there!” Angie said to Mick as she pointed towards it.

“Ok, that’s great. But I don’t think we should really check it.” Mick replied. “Why not? There could be a shitload of good stuff in there.” Zach said, piping into the debate.

Mick swallowed, ready to tell the rest of the group what happened when him and Vlad went on the last supply run. “The last time me and Vlad went to look through a store, two very dangerous men came. They tried to kill us, and they told us they had more group members somewhere else. We killed them, we couldn’t risk them fleeing to their group.” Mick said. Zach, Angie, and Melanie nodded, understanding the situation.

“Ok, I get it now. But still, you don’t know if it’ll happen or not this time.” Angie replied. Mick nodded. “Your right, maybe we should go check it out. Follow me.” Mick said as he started to jog towards the Walmart, the others following closely behind. As they reached the entrance of the building, Mick asked for volunteers to accompany him inside of the store. Melanie and Zach wanted to come.

“Ok, Vlad and Angie, you guard the outside. Make sure no infected get in.” Mick ordered. He beckoned with his hand for Melanie and Zach to follow him as he slowly pushed open the door.

They instantly saw as they walked into the store a bunch of shelves which had been looted. The three of them searched most of the store. “I have to go pee…” Zach said in the middle of the search, slightly embarrassed. Mick sighed. “Go ahead to the bathroom, Zach.” He said as Zach nodded and proceeded to the bathroom.

Zach walked to the bathroom and went to open the door, but as his hand hovered over the knob, he heard many grunts from inside. Being a young adult and not that smart, he opened the door up a crack and peered through to see about twelve infected all hiding out in the bathroom. As Zach slowly shut the door completely again, it made a small creak, alerting all of the infected.

As two of the infected pushed to open the door, Zach fell down as the door swung open. The two infected looked down at Zach as the others started to shamble out of the bathroom behind the two others. “Shit!” Zach yelled as he kicked one of the reaching infected in the chest.

Mick and Melanie came running into the area. Melanie took her shot gun and shot one of the two infected trying to get to Zach in the head, its corpse falling on the ground close to Zach. Melanie helped Zach up as Mick pointed his revolver at the rest of the infected shambling toward him and his two friends, but he refused to fire a single bullet. He needed to save up his ammo, as it was becoming scarce in this world. He hit the one closest to him in the head several times with the butt of his revolver, and then punched another that was trying to bite him in the back. Melanie fired off another shell of her shotgun as they all tried to run out of the store. Mick took a nearby metal pole and stabbed an infected with it in the forehead. He ripped it out and kicked another one in the legs, firing off a shot of his revolver to its head. Soon the three of them ran out of the store with the remaining infected following.

“Kill ‘em!!” Mick shouted as they ran out and Angie and Vlad started to shoot at the infected, soon bringing all of them down one by one. Mick took a deep breath as he looked at his revolver. He had only fired one shot, so he had five bullets left. There was a lot of gunfire going on, so the group was probably scarce in ammo.

“Shit.” He said to himself as he realized that infected were attracted to all kinds of noises, especially gunfire. This meant that there was going to be a giant herd of infected walking over here any minute now.

“Let’s get out of here, come on.” Mick said as Angie helped Zach recover from the shock. Soon the group made it to a hill, with many tree’s leading up the hill.

“Should we go through?” Angie asked as Mick thought about it. “Yeah, maybe we can see what places are infested and places that aren’t infested.” Mick replied.

Soon the five of them were at the top of the hill, killing a couple of infected here or there. They all looked over the hill as they scanned for any place safe. Off in the distance was the big city. Mick scanned in the front of the group for anything that looked hopeful. Soon he spotted a small building, fairly close to the city. It didn’t look very infested from the view.

“We should head there.” Mick said as he pointed out the small building to the rest of the group.

“Ok, sounds good. It’ll be a lot easier getting into the city.” Vlad said as Mick nodded. “Well, let’s keep moving.” Mick said as they all climbed back down the hill and went into the direction of the building that Mick had sighted.

As they kept on traveling, Mick was thinking about his past. He was thinking about how his father had abused him, and how his mother had smoked and drunk all of the time in the house when he was just a child. He remembered how he soon ran away from hope, hoping for a better life. He was soon caught and taken into a foster home, where he hoped to be adopted. Soon a young couple adopted him after about two years in the foster home, and he lived a slightly happier life. But he could not get rid of his dark early past.

Soon his adoptive parents were killed by a cold murderer. After this Mick ran away again, not wanting to return to the foster home. Soon he was just an orphan, with no adoptive parents what so ever. He survived on his own, stealing for food, water, and shelter. This was how he learned most of his survival tactics today.

His dark past had haunted him his whole life. He felt like he was born to live in hell. When he was finally married and had a child, they both got devoured by infected. Mick had put some thought into suicide after that, but he remembered his wife’s voice pleading him to stay alive as long as he could.

So that’s what he would do, he would survive as long as he could, even thought this world was pure hell. And in the process he would help these four other people survive, as they kept on treading through the dark world.

End of Chapter 1

• Please consider checking out my original story that I wrote about a year ago: Life Will End
    http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/88780/original-apocalypse-story-life-will-end?new=1

• Sorry, wrong forum lol

• [Go now]

Good job, I like it so far.

• Awesome chapter!!!!

Chapter 1 - Hellish World Mick loaded six bullets into his revolver that he looted from the bandit’s body. He scratched his dark beard as

• You do realize this is from a different story, right?

mr.quality posted: »

Awesome chapter!!!!

• If you want, I could make another?

I'd love to get more characters and readers. If you or anybody else could make another one that would really help.

• That would be greatly appreciated. Some of the submitted characters will be introduced in the next chapter

Purugly posted: »

If you want, I could make another?

• I´ll make more characters later

• edited December 2014

Episode 1- A New Beginning [Part 2/6]

“I think we should go now, something really bad could have happened.” I said. I still really wasn’t sure about my own decision. Kenny sighed.
    “Alright, let’s get their quick. Grab your gun and some supplies just in case.” He said.

“On it.” I replied. I handed him AJ and dashed into the cottage, grabbing my small gun and quickly putting out the fire. I stepped back out where Kenny was waiting.

“Here, you take him, I’ll lead the way.” Kenny said before handing me AJ He held onto his rifle tightly with both hands
    We walked on through the trees. Wellington was a couple of miles away from us, so we walked as fast as we could. Kenny suggested we didn’t run so we could save our energy in case anything bad happened.

Soon we came close to Wellington. I recognized the path leading up to it, remembering when we first came here.
    We crouched down, hidden by a bush. Kenny peered out, and gasped at what he saw. I looked too.

Most of Wellington’s walls were broken through, some were fallen, some were even gonna, nothing but rubble in the ground. There was a faint smell of smoke in the air. Kenny shook his head, his eyes wide.

“No…no!” He whispered loudly. “No fucking way!”

He started to run out of the bush and towards. I was surprised at this movement. “Kenny, what are you doing?!” I shouted.
    “I’m not letting this happen!” He yelled back. I ran after him, feeling like I could be shot from anywhere at any moment.

We came up to a rusted wall, where we hid. Kenny peered around the corner. It was clear.
    “Let’s go.” He said. I sighed. Nothing was going to stop him now. Kenny hadn’t acted like this ever since we started living in the cottage. It pained me to see him like this again.

We hid behind another part of a wall when we suddenly heard voices. We saw about five men and one woman armed to the teeth.
    “You see any of them run away?” One buff man asked.

“Yeah, lots. Fucking cowards.” Another man with dark brown hair answered back.

“Won’t Dom be angry?” One short man with blonde hair asked everyone else.

“All of the survivors fear us, they won’t be coming. Dom knows that more than anybody.” The woman answered.

“You’re one to talk, Ashley. You suck his dick every night!” The buff man said with a laugh.

“Fuck you.” Ashley retorted back with a frown.

“Whatever guys, look, we have most of the bodies in the trucks. Let’s just go.” The man with blonde hair said.
    “Sounds like a good idea, I’m starving!” Another man said excitedly. Kenny looked like he was losing it, like he was about to attack. But then I saw him calm down a bit.

They walked out of Wellington, getting into a truck where even more people were. “Took you long enough!” An older man, probably around the age of 50, shouted.

They sped off as quickly as they came into the outskirts. I was finally able to breath.

“I can’t believe this. This…this ain’t fuckin’ right!” Kenny shouted to no one in particular. I had a sad look on my face.
    “It’s you!” A woman said with a surprised voice. We looked to see a familiar face holding her hands up. Behind her was a slim, bald black woman. There was also a very skinny man that looked like he was about in his mid-20s, and another man who had brown hair and green eye, he was also slim and muscular.

I immediately recognized the woman who spoke in front. It was Edith, the woman we had met a month and a half ago. She had given us the two bags of Wellington surprise.

“And you are?” Kenny asked.

“I’m Edith, remember?” She asked him.

“Oh.” He said. He still had a slightly angry look on his face. “So…what the hell happened here?”

Edith sighed and look at the other three people next to her. “We got attacked from the east. We’ve been having problems with them for awhile, but we never thought it would ever escalate to this.” She said.

“Goddamn it.” Kenny said with a sigh. He looked at me and AJ. “Fuck!” He shouted out of the blue. He leaned up against one of the walls with his head down.

“Are you and the baby okay?” Edith asked me.

“Yeah, we’re fine.” I answered. She gave me a small smile. I guess she now decided that it was time for introductions.
    “You’re Clementine, and the baby is…Alvin Junior, right?” She asked I nodded. She nodded back.

“This over here is Vivienne.” She said, pointing to the bald black woman. She had a kind of scary and intimidating look to her. “This is Dr. Quinton, and this here is Leo.” She said as she pointed to the slim and muscular man and the other man that looked like he was in his mid-20s. He had messy brown hair and the beginnings of a beard.

“Nice to meet you.” Leo said to me. He said it with a sad expression. Quinton nodded at me and Vivienne didn’t even look at me, just scoffing.
    We all stood there for about a minute in awkward silence before Kenny walked over to me with his head still down.

“Come on Clem, let’s go back to the house.” He said quietly. I looked at the four people in front of us.

“What about them?” I asked him. He sighed.

“Clem, you know we can’t let them in.” He said. I sighed too.

“We have a hideout camp to the north, we could take you there if you want?” Edith suggested. I nodded to Kenny, referring to my answer that we should go with them.
    “Fine.” Kenny said, half angry and half sad. It was so unbearable to see him like this.

“Come on then.” Edith said as we walked out of Wellington, leaving the ruins behind.

As we walked, I look at the other people. Leo looked friendly but sad, Quinton just looked sad as he sulked, and Vivienne just looked intimidating and scary. Kenny was now holding AJ, rubbing his head and whispering to the baby, even though it didn’t even understand him. I guess it was his way of coping with the situation.

I should talk to somebody as we walked. I had to choose though. Who should I get acquainted with? I didn’t know, but I knew I really should talk to someone. I did know that I should stay away from Vivienne for now though.

[Talk to Leo]
    [Talk to Quinton]
    [Talk to Edith]

• I'll say Talk to Quinton I think he needs it.

Episode 1- A New Beginning [Part 2/6] “I think we should go now, something really bad could have happened.” I said. I still really wasn’t

• [Talk to Quinton]

Episode 1- A New Beginning [Part 2/6] “I think we should go now, something really bad could have happened.” I said. I still really wasn’t

• edited January 2015

Name: Herman Davidson

Skill: Run and Strategy

Apperance: black short heddle hair , brown eyes , white skin , 5,5 feet tall.

Personality: depressive , thoughtful , Compassive , Caring , Helpful

Weapon: Hatchet

Backstory: He lost his parents at the start of the ZA , but he , his little sister Alex and his big brother Stan survived. One day A herd caught them and Stan left he and Alex to die in the herd. Alex got eaten alive , but Herman escaped.

Something: He likes strawberries. He fear death

• Name: Priscilla Rosario

Back story: Priscilla was a very popular girl in school and her life had little problems. She was pretty and intelligent. She maintained a healthy relationship with her boyfriend throughout all of high school and even married him 4 years after graduation. 2 years after their wedding, they had a soon called Amos. Her husband became a CEO of a company, so she just became a housewife, however they had a maid do the cleaning. At the beginning of the apocalypse, Priscilla had to kill the maid who had reanimated from a bite. She never saw her husband again as he left for work one morning, but didn't come back. She and her son got separated from their group after they all discussed travelling to Wellington. However, her son died of starvation on the way to Wellington so she had to put him down.

Skill: Using a hair grip as a lockpick, handling most guns, basic medical skills (slings etc)

Relationships: Dead

Personality: Priscilla used to be quite calm, however she has become more hot-headed and fiesty. She is loud and opinionated.

Appearance: Hispanic. Her hair is golden brown and wavy. It reaches her shoulders, however it used to be much longer, but she had to cut it. She is fairly tall and a slim body.

Something About Yourself: Even in the apocalypse, Priscilla is fussy over what she wears.

Weapon of Choice (Optional): Currently, she has an AK-47 and a knife that she had from her old group.

That would be greatly appreciated. Some of the submitted characters will be introduced in the next chapter

• [Talk to Edith]

• [Talk to Quinton]

Awesome chapter!!!!

• edited December 2014

Voting closed! Clem will [Talk to Quinton],
    Chapter coming later today!

• Name: Luis

Skill: Resourceful, good with crossbows

Apperance: medium black wavy hair, short beard, blue eyes, grey jacket, dark jeans, black combat boots.

Personality: Short-tempered, resourceful, protective, distrustful

Weapon: Crossbow, knife

Backstory: Lost his family at the start of the ZA, he's travelling to find his sister which he hasn't seen in years and hopes to find her alive. Doesn't trust strangers easily and hates liars.
    Something he likes: He likes coffee, soccer and brunette girls lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.