The Walking Dead Game: Season 3 Interactive (EPISODE 4 ON RIGHT NOW)

Comments

• That's up to you. :)

Lol well yeah. By the way, I have all of the episode titles planned. You want me to reveal them?

• The episode 2 for now only :P

Lol well yeah. By the way, I have all of the episode titles planned. You want me to reveal them?

• Alright then :D

Episode 2 - Path To Hell

• Tell me the others , please!!!!!

Alright then Episode 2 - Path To Hell

• I'll tell you the title for Episode 3, but then that's it for now ;)

Episode 3 - Death Among Us

supersagig posted: »

Tell me the others , please!!!!!

• Those titles sound happy...

I'll tell you the title for Episode 3, but then that's it for now Episode 3 - Death Among Us

• Episode 4 and 5 will be very emotional, even the titles, I can guaranty that. I'll give you the titles if you want them...

mr.quality posted: »

Those titles sound happy...

• Again, that's up to you

Episode 4 and 5 will be very emotional, even the titles, I can guaranty that. I'll give you the titles if you want them...

• Ah, what the hell.

Episode 4 - Don't Let Go

Episode 5 - No One Else

Again, that's up to you

• :)

Ah, what the hell. Episode 4 - Don't Let Go Episode 5 - No One Else

• Yeah, I'd say.

Sound emotional enough?

• edited December 2014

Episode 2 - Path To Hell Trailer

"I'm not staying here any longer, Dom and his fucking people will be dead by the time I get there" Abraham yelled.

CUT

"Hush, child. I want you to tell me what you've seen out there, what you and this baby have been through." Father Jordan said to me.

CUT

"We know you're hiding out here somewhere, fucking show yourselves or this man gets it!" Yelled one of Dom's men with Quinton in his arms, a gun pressed to the side of his head.

CUT

Kenny looked at me suddenly "I'll kill that fucker!" He yelled.

CUT

"That man is going to get us all killed." Vivienne said to Ronald. "And someone is going to have to stop him." She continued. Ronald looked over at Kenny nervously. *'It's happening all over again...' * I thought

CUT

I gripped the binoculars that I had picked up. I looked through them and saw many armed guards walking around that man Dom's camp.

"Put those down with your hands on your head." A woman's voice said as I felt a gun press to the back of my head. I dropped the binoculars and slowly faced the women. The shock came fast I realized who it was. It took a second before the woman realized who I was too.

"Clementine?" She said with wide eyes.

End of Trailer

• This is going to be good...

Episode 2 - Path To Hell Trailer "I'm not staying here any longer, Dom and his fucking people will be dead by the time I get there" Abrah

• Any ideas on who that woman is

This is going to be good...

• I'm thinking Lilly or Christa, however I'm leaning more to Lilly

Any ideas on who that woman is

• Christa

• Hmmm... Wait. Its, that person they met in savanna. What's her name! The one with the hook.

• Molly!!!

Hmmm... Wait. Its, that person they met in savanna. What's her name! The one with the hook.

• That is definitely a possibility...

Molly!!!

• I couldn't remember her name.

That is definitely a possibility...

• I'm writing the first chapter right now. It's gonna be a good one

I couldn't remember her name.

• edited December 2014

Episode 2 – Path To Hell [Part 1/6]

One day later…

I was outside helping Kenny, Abraham, Edith and Vivienne clear out some walkers around the church. Ronald and Quinton were inside with Father Jordan and Priscilla. Priscilla was taking care of AJ for the time being.

“That’s all of them, let’s get back inside.” Abraham said out loud when we were all done.
    I walked into the church with all four of them. Priscilla walked up to me with AJ in her arms.

“Bring him here.” Kenny said, holding his hands out to her. She handed him over as I looked on at Father Jordan. He was looking at me, smiling. I always thought he was a little odd, he just kept on looking at me all the time.

“Clem, could you go get the formula in the back?” Kenny asked me.

“Sure.” I said before heading to the back of the church.

I walked into the refreshment hall in the back where we stored all of our food and supplies. I unzipped one of the Wellington bags to get the baby formula for AJ. When I turned to go back to the group, Father Jordan was standing in the way of the door.

“Hello.” He said with a smile. I looked at him weirdly.

“Uh, I need to get back to the others-“ I said before he cut me off.

"Hush, child. I want you to tell me what you've seen out there, what you and that baby have been through." Father Jordan said to me. I was startled by this sudden question.

“I really need to go so…” I said before pushing my way past him.

“Clementine.” He said, his voice not as polite as before.

“Don’t be like the others. Accept the lord’s warmth.” He said. I decided not to reply, I just walked out and back to the group. He did not follow.

“I’ve got it.” I said and handed it to Kenny.

“Thanks.” He said and then started to feed AJ. “There ya go, Alvie.” He smiled to himself.

I glanced over at Edith and Quinton sitting together. Quinton still had the same bloody bandage around his hand. Edith looked back at me.
    I walked over to them, sitting down on the bench across from them.

“How you doing, Clem?” Edith asked me.

“I guess I’m fine.” I said. She nodded.

“What the fuck is this?!” We heard Abraham yell. I was startled as I looked over my should.

“Get in there!” Quinton yelled. Me, Edith, Vivienne, and Kenny all ran into the refreshment hall where we saw Father Jordan holding his knife, a dead body at his feet. Abraham had his gun pointed at him.

“What the hell happened in here, Abraham?” Edith exclaimed.

“Caught this fucking priest killing this person, I doubt that’s a walker.” He answered back to her. I looked at the body at Father Jordan’s feet. It had normal eyes, but kind of looked like they were alive just a few minutes ago. They were full of fear and anger, and as of now, death. They had cuts and bruises all over their face and their body. I soon noticed that the body was stripped down to it’s underwear. It looked to be a man with long, dark hair.

“It was one of those devil spawns, it jumped out at me!” Father Jordan exclaimed.

“That doesn’t look like a walker to me.” Vivienne said. I looked at the body closer. It could have been a walker, but maybe not. It was a tough call.

“You have to believe me!” Father Jordan exclaimed. I wasn’t too sure what to think of this at all.

[Believe him]

[Call him out for lying]

[Remain uncertain]

• [Call him out for lying]

Episode 2 – Path To Hell [Part 1/6] One day later… I was outside helping Kenny, Abraham, Edith and Vivienne clear out some walkers aro

• [Call him it for lying]

Episode 2 – Path To Hell [Part 1/6] One day later… I was outside helping Kenny, Abraham, Edith and Vivienne clear out some walkers aro

• [Call him out for lying]

• [Believe him]

• edited December 2014

Voting closed. Clementine will [Call him out for lying]

Buckle up, things get really good from here.

• edited December 2014

Episode 2 – Path To Hell [Part 2/6]

“You’re lying, that doesn’t look like I walker!” I exclaimed. He looked at me with a frown.

“I’m one of the last servants of the lord, I can tell the difference between a creation of Satan and a creation of god, and this is a creation of Satan!” He yelled in his scratchy voice.

“I’m tired of your religious bullshit. None of that fucking matters anymore!” Abraham yelled back at him. I felt like he was starting to go way out of line.
    “Come on Abraham. Calm down.” Edith said.

“I don’t know, guys. Seems pretty suspicious to me.” Ronald spoke his mind. We all looked at each other before looking back at Father Jordan.

“Look, I’ll watch him in here. Ask him stuff, figure out what is really going on here.” Edith said.

“Fine, but be sure to keep him in here always.” Vivienne said. Edith nodded back and then gripped her gun tighter at her right side.

We all walked out of the back room except for Edith and Father Jordan. I saw Father Jordan gave me a sad look as walked out the door.
    Priscilla sighed. “I’m really getting sick of all of this.” She said with a frown.

“It ain’t ever gonna get any better.” Kenny implied while holding AJ.

For the next hour we all sat around, some of us resting, eating, or just talking. The only really interesting thing that happened was Quinton saying he needed to take a piss. Soon after, we heard another scream come from the back of the church. This time it was Edith’s scream.

“Shit!” Vivienne yelled as she literally jumped up from her seat at a nearby bench. We all stood up and started to run to the back of the church all over. As we were about to get in there, we heard a loud window crash and then a thump.

Vivienne burst through the door first and saw the horrors that lied within the room. Edith was on the floor, her stomach had about 12 stab marks. She was down in her own pool of blood. I think I was able to even see some of her guts. Her face was a pale white, her eyes still wide with fear and shock.

“Oh my god!” Ronald yelled as he bent down closer to her body.

“That fucking priest did this, he’s getting away as we speak!” Abraham yelled before running to the now shattered window. As he was about to jump out, the front door of the church burst open.

“We know you fucking pansies are in here somewhere, come out now or this man gets it, and then after that we start searching and killing all of you!” A loud voice yelled. I peeked around the corner of the back room that had a view of the front where there was eight men, with the one in front having a hold of Quinton, a gun held to the side of his head.

“Fuck! What do we do?” Ronald whispered.

“You have ten seconds!” The man holding Quinton yelled.

“Nine…”

“They’ll kill him!” Priscilla exclaimed.

“Eight…”

Kenny was crouched down next to me, looking at AJ in his arms with a worried look on his face.

“Seven…”

“I’m not letting that motherfucker get away!” Abraham said.

“Six...”

“What about Quinton?” Priscilla said.

“Five…”

“Who the fuck cares?! That fucking priest just killed Edith and he’ll kill more people if he gets away!” Abraham answered back.

“Four…”

“Well we gotta do something.” Vivienne added to the conversation.

“Three…”

“Clem, I don’t know what we should do. We…We gotta think about AJ here.” Kenny said to me.* ‘Not this again…’* I thought.

“Two…Last chance to make a fucking decision!” The man with Quinton yelled. The seven other men readied their own machine guns to start firing all around the church.

Abraham was ready to go after Father Jordan already, he couldn’t have gotten that far yet. If we left now, Quinton would die, and the men would probably hear us run and jump out of here. If we stayed, Father Jordan would probably get away. We could just split up, but we really needed Abraham and Vivienne to survive this, since they were the strongest. If we stayed here, Quinton could still die and even more of us could get killed. It was, however, a solid fact that both choices had massive risks to them.

This was a very tough call to make.

[Go after Father Jordan]

[Stay and fight the men]

• Hard decision to make. I'm curious as to what you guys will pick :D Both have big risks no matter which you choose.

Episode 2 – Path To Hell [Part 2/6] “You’re lying, that doesn’t look like I walker!” I exclaimed. He looked at me with a frown. “I’m o

• [Stay and fight the men]

Awesome Chapter!!!

PD: Jordan has to return though :P

Episode 2 – Path To Hell [Part 2/6] “You’re lying, that doesn’t look like I walker!” I exclaimed. He looked at me with a frown. “I’m o

• Stay and fight.

I have a feeling we'll. See that priest again....

• Next chapter is gonna be pretty hectic either way...

• Sorry about the inactivity guys, next chapter is coming sometime this week.

• [Go after Father Jordan]

• The group will [Stay and fight the men]

Chapter is coming tomorrow!

• Guys, I am so sorry about the long delay. I'v been really busy, I have an interview that will decide my life for the next couple of years on Tuesday, so I've been preparing for that. I have the chapter about halfway done, and it should be out this week BEFORE at least Thursday. Please, forgive me.

• It doesn´t matter. It´s more important the interview :P

Guys, I am so sorry about the long delay. I'v been really busy, I have an interview that will decide my life for the next couple of years on

• No problem. Take care of yourself before worrying bout us.

Guys, I am so sorry about the long delay. I'v been really busy, I have an interview that will decide my life for the next couple of years on

• A little something to keep you guys held over ;)

Episode 1 Alternate Decision Outcomes

Trouble - Wait: Clem and Kenny would arrive at Wellington and everything would play out the same, except they would not have encountered Dom's men.

Accquainted - Talk to Edith: Edith would ask how Her, Kenny and AJ are doing and what they've been doing during the time skip. Talk to Leo: Basically very similar to The conversation with Quinton.

Care - Don't Let Priscilla Hold AJ: Priscilla would feel hurt but she would understand Clementine;s decision.

Attack - Attack From The Front: Pretty much the same outcome with minor changes here and there.

Savior - Save Leo: Ronald would die and Leo would live and make it to Episode 2 instead.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.