The Walking Dead Game: Season 3 Interactive (EPISODE 4 ON RIGHT NOW)

Comments

• Name: Samantha "Sam" Harper

Back story: She was at high school when the ZA started. She never knew what happened to her family. She that they are alive , but in the end she knows that is not true.

Skill: Lie

Relationships: Love ones dead

Personality: Kind , Caring , A little bit Dumb , Happy.

Appearance: brown long heddle hair , blue eyes , white skin , 5,9 feet tall

Something About Yourself: Likes cookies

Weapon of Choice (Optional): Machete

• That's a nice combination lol

Domingez posted: »

Name: Luis Age: 27 Gender: Male Skill: Resourceful, good with crossbows Apperance: medium black wavy hair, short beard, blue eye

• edited December 2014

Episode 1- A New Beginning [Part 3/6]

I walked over to Quinton’s side before trying to start a conversation. “Um…Hi, I’m Clementine.” I said. He looked at me with a sad expression.
    “Hey, I’m Quinton.” He said, his face lighting up just a bit. I gave him a small smile.

“Uh…what happened back there.” I asked cautiously. He sighed.

“This group attacked us, I think the leader’s name was Dom or something like that.” He replied.

“Hmph.” I said. “Are you really a doctor?”

“Yes. I helped a lot of people back there before…that happened. There was another top doctor there but, she uhh…” He replied, not finishing his sentence. She must have been killed in the attack.
    “Sorry about that.” I said. He nodded in thanks.

We soon arrived at our destination, signaled by Edith saying “We’re here.”

It was a small stone house, very similar to the cottage. One man that looked like he was in his mid-50s burst out of the front door. “What the hell happened out there?!” He shouted.

“Ronald! Thank god…We got attacked by Dom’s people!” Edith shouted back as we all walked through the front door. Two other people were inside. A large and muscular man wearing a black leather jacket who looked straight out of the military. He had a machete held at his side. There was also a Hispanic women that looked to be about 30.

“I can’t believe it, they fucking attacked us!” The muscular man said after hearing about what happened.

“How bad was it?” The Hispanic woman asked, nervous to hear the answer.

“They…They destroyed us.” Edith answered slowly. The muscular man started to curse loudly.

“Abraham!” Quinton shouted had him. “Calm the fuck down!”

Abraham gave him a scowl and sighed. “And who the hell are these people?”

This is Clementine, Kenny, and Alvin Junior.” Edith answered.

“Hmph" Abraham said in response. I didn’t like him very much. The Hispanic woman walked over to me.

“Are you okay dear?” She asked. I nodded and she smiled “That’s good. My name’s Priscilla.”

“Clementine.” I said. She smiled and walked to see what was going on now with the group.

“What the hell are we going to do now?” Ronald asked everyone.

“How the fuck should we know?!” Abraham yelled. Then Kenny snapped.

“Hey! Calm the fuck down, asshole!” Kenny yelled. Abraham walked up close to his face.

“And why should I, one eye!?” He yelled in Kenny’s face. Kenny looked at me and handed me AJ quickly. This wasn’t go to go down well.

“Get the fuck out of my face before you end up getting’ someone killed.” Kenny said, surprisingly calm. I saw Abraham grit his teeth.

“Okay okay guys, calm down!” Leo yelled to them right before I was about to try and stop the fight. Abraham sighed again before stepping away from Kenny. Thank god.
    “Look, we just need to think.” Ronald said, also starting to calm down.

“Think about what?!” Vivienne yelled. This was the first time she had even spoke.

“We have to move somewhere else. That’s my best bet.” Edith said.

As this was going on, Kenny looked at me.

“Come on Clem, we should just go back to the cottage.” He said to me.

“What about those people that attacked Wellington? They’re still out there, Kenny!” I exclaimed. He sighed.

“Your right, but we’re gonna have to go back at some point. That’s our home, Clem.” He said. I nodded, swallowing hard.

“Look, let’s just all sit down and think, alright?” Quinton said. Vivienne scoffed and rolled her eyes before walking to a window and just staring out. Everyone dispersed to different places in the small house.

“Clem, you hold on to AJ. I’m gonna figure out if these people are worth staying with for even a day.” Kenny told me.

“Alright.” I answered. I looked around the house with AJ in my arms, but the only welcoming place I saw was a seat next to Priscilla. I walked over to her and sat down.

“Hey, Clementine.” She said smiling. I smiled back. She looked at AJ.

“What a handsome boy.” She said, but then she seemed like she got kind of choked up for a second before catching herself and smiling at me again.

“Could I hold him?” She asked.

[Let her hold AJ]
    [Don’t let her hold AJ]

• [Let her hold AJ] Why Not?

Awesome Chapter!!!!

Episode 1- A New Beginning [Part 3/6] I walked over to Quinton’s side before trying to start a conversation. “Um…Hi, I’m Clementine.” I s

• [Let her hold AJ]

Episode 1- A New Beginning [Part 3/6] I walked over to Quinton’s side before trying to start a conversation. “Um…Hi, I’m Clementine.” I s

• edited December 2014

Voting is closed. Clem will [Let her hold AJ]

• Episode 1 – A New Beginning [Part 4/6]

“Sure, here.” I said smiling and put AJ in Priscilla’s arm.

“His name is Alvin, right?” She asked. I nodded.

“Yeah, Alvin Junior. AJ for short.” I said. She smiled as she looked at AJ. He cooed in her arms.

“Guy’s, we’ve got some walkers coming in from the back!” Ronald yelled. I stood up quick on instinct.

“I’ll deal with them.” Abraham said. He started to walk out the back door.

“I’m goin’ too. Clem, stay here with AJ.” Kenny also said. Leo, Ronald, and Vivienne all followed the two men out the back door.
    Priscilla handed me AJ to watch from the back window what was happening outside. I decided to get up and watch too after a minute.

I saw Abraham stick his machete in one of the Walker’s head while Kenny was stopping on another. Vivienne was using a small knife and she was stabbing some Walkers. She kind of reminded me of Jane.

“Get my rifle!” Abraham yelled to me and the people still in the house. I saw Quinton coming out with the rifle. He tossed it to Abraham.
    “Thanks.” He muttered and smashed a walker’s brains in with the butt of the gun.

I saw Kenny get cornered by a tree from two walkers. I was about to run out to help him, but Ronald and Leo both took out the two walkers together. I saw Kenny nod in thanks.

Soon all of the walkers were cleaned out and everyone came back in.

“Kenny, are you okay?” I asked.

“I’m fine darlin’. Let me see Alvie.” He said holding out his arms. I gave him AJ right when Ronald spoke with a loud voice to the whole group.
    “Alright, I’ve made up my mind. I’m goin’ after those fuckers. Whose with me?” He said. Edith, Quinton, Abraham, and Vivienne all raised their hands. Me and Kenny looked at each other. Priscilla walked up to us.

“Whatever you guys do, I’m in.” She said.

“Whoa whoa whoa, who said you could join us?” Kenny asked her.
    “I did.” I said, even though I never did. But I was declaring it now. Kenny sighed but then nodded before speaking to everyone else.

“We’re going back to the cottage. This problem of yours ain’t ours.” He said.

“At least let us walk you back.” Edith said. Kenny sighed again.

“Fine, but then you leave.” He replied. Edith smiled and nodded.

“Let’s get going then. Ronald said. We set out again to get back to the cottage.

I wondered what Leo would do. He never raised his hand and he also never said he would join me, Kenny, and AJ.
    Eventually we got back to the cottage. “Here we are.” Kenny said when we got close.

“Alright, We’ll leave you he-“ Edith said, but was cut off by Abraham.

“Shut up, we’ve got some people over there!” He said whispering loudly. We all crouched down and peered through the bushes. There was five men, different from the ones at Wellington. They were heavily armed too.

“Oh hell no, I ain’t lettin’ these fuckers take our home Clem.” He whispered to me. Abraham seemed to hear him.

“They won’t if we attack them now.” He said.
    “Are you crazy?! We have barely any weapons and their stocked!” Priscilla said.

“We have to. That’s Alvin’s home.” Edith said. I looked at her and thought. I think she still felt bad for turning me and Kenny down back then, and I guess now she wouldn’t want that to happen again with another potential home of ours.

“We all have to help out, alright?” Abraham said. They all nodded except for Priscilla.

“Clem, I’ll hold AJ while you help the others.” She said. I agreed and handed her AJ.

“Okay, we should split up, attack from the front and back.” Abraham said.

“Are you fucking crazy?!” Vivienne exclaimed.
    “Just cool it! I was in the military, I know what I’m doing.” Abraham replied with a scowl. “Alright, who’s going where, front or back?” He continued.

“I’ll go wherever you go, Clem.” Kenny said to me.

I examined the scene as I thought where me and Kenny should attack. I could only see two men in front of the cottage, the other three could either be inside or outside the back.

[Attack from the front]
    [Attack from the back]

• [Attack from the back]

Episode 1 – A New Beginning [Part 4/6] “Sure, here.” I said smiling and put AJ in Priscilla’s arm. “His name is Alvin, right?” She ask

• [Attack from the front]

Episode 1 – A New Beginning [Part 4/6] “Sure, here.” I said smiling and put AJ in Priscilla’s arm. “His name is Alvin, right?” She ask

• Attack from back.

• Are you still excepting charecters?

• Name: Warren Roberts

Back story: He was abusing a child when the ZA started. He kept the kid alive for 1 year when ge let him get eating by walkers and 2 month he captured another kid. He killed him 1 week before he joined the story

Skill: Kill

Relationships: None

Personality: Pervert , Obsessed , Mean , Agressive , Insane.

Appearance: blonde long curly , blue eyes , 5,7 feet tall , caucasian

Something About Yourself: He is Alcoholic

Weapon of Choice (Optional): 9mm gun

• Of course!

mr.quality posted: »

Are you still excepting charecters?

• Voting closed! Clementine and Kenny will [Attack from the back]

• edited December 2014

Name: Matthew Davids

Backstory: he's been holding on to what he has, he lost it all before the apocalypse began. His entire family was killed in a home invasion, during which he was shot three time but survived. Afterwards he vowed to keep everyone safe from something like that again.

Skill: tracking

Relationship: his girlfriend, Sydney.

Personality: kind and caring, but a little secretive

Apperence: 6'5'', brown hair, green eyes, wears jeans and a leather jacket.

Weapon: .45 revolver, 20 gauge shotgun.

Something: suffers from sleep deprivation, due to always trying to keep everyone safe

Name: Sydney Hill

Back story: when it all happened she went insane, she couldn't handle being alone. But then Matthew came and pulled her back, now she's stronger than ever. She feels like she owes her life to Matthew, even though he doesn't. She now puts a positive attitude on everything, and trys to keep people from doing what she did. She knows that no matter what happens, Matthew is there for her.

Skill: Morale

Relationship: Matthew, her boyfriend.

Appearance: 6'3'', long light brown hair, blue eyes, wears jeans and a faded jacket.

Personality: kind and very open with others, not afraid to make decisions.

Weapon: 9mm and a semi-auto rifle.

Something: always worring about others.

• Episode 1 – A New Beginning [Part 5/6]
    “I think we should attack from the back.” I said to Kenny. He nodded.

“Alright, let’s go. Who’s coming with us?” he asked the group. Abraham, Ronald, and Leo all decided to come with us in the back. Vivienne, Edith and Quinton would attack the front while Priscilla stayed back with AJ.
    We used the bushes to cover ourselves as we circled the cottage to the back.

“”I’ll lead the way. Abraham said before stepping out. We could only see one man standing outside the back of the cottage, his back turned to us. Abraham grabbed the man by the head and covered his mouth, before quietly snapping his neck.

Ronald quietly opened up the back door and beckoned us in, where we hid behind the couch in front of the fire place. I slowly peered up and one man searching around the table.

“Let’s do this.” Abraham said and walked over to snap the next man’s neck, but then one more man came downstairs from the stairway.

“What the fuck?!” He yelled before pointing his gun at us. He sprayed some bullets around our area. I dropped to the floor and crawled behind the couch again, hearing bullets penetrate back of it. We were pinned down, but all of the sudden people who attacked the front came through the front door, the bodies of the two men in front on the floor, lifeless.

The two remaining men kept on firing at all of us, until Quinton shot back at them. The retaliated and fired at him, hitting him in the hand. “Quinton!” Edith yelled as he held onto his bleeding hand. Abraham eventually stood up and shot one of the men with speed, but the other shot back at him, hitting his shoulder.

“Fuck!” He yelled as he gripped his wounded shoulder. Vivienne came up behind the last man and stabbed him in the neck. He gurgled and drowned in his own blood, falling to the floor dead.

Edith immediately took out some of her bandages and wrapped them around Quinton’s hand, Priscilla then walked through the front door with AJ in her arms.

“Are you all okay?!” She asked.

“Yeah.” I answered to her.

Vivienne, Quinton, Edith, and Vivienne all went up stairs to see if the men had left anything useful up there.

I felt Kenny put a hand on my shoulder and look at me. “I’m glad you’re okay.” He said.

“You to-“ I managed, but I didn’t finish when Kenny jerked toward me.

“Fuck!” He yelled. Then I saw it. A walker had grabbed onto his leg. He took out his boot and stomped it furiously.
    “Kenny! Did you get bit?!” I yelled with fear. He didn’t even look back at me.

“No…No No No No NO!” I screamed. He couldn’t have been bit! Tears started to stream down my face.
    Kenny checked his leg. I looked down at it, but there was nothing there.

“Clem, I’m fine. I got it before it could bite me.” Kenny said, trying to smile. Relief flushed over by body.

“Fuck, help!” Ronald yelled as a walker was leaning up against the wall trying to take a bite out of his neck.

“Oh my god!” Priscilla yelled as I looked and saw Leo getting attacked too. He had a very scared look on his face. I went to help Ronald while Kenny went to help Leo, but then Kenny tripped over one of the dead bodies.

“Shit!” I yelled as I look back at him. Then I looked at Priscilla, who was frozen in fear. I heard the other upstairs running down here, but I knew they wouldn’t get here in time. I also knew I only had time to save either Ronald or Leo.

[Save Ronald]
    [Save Leo]

• [Save Leo]

Awesome chapter!!!!!

Episode 1 – A New Beginning [Part 5/6] “I think we should attack from the back.” I said to Kenny. He nodded. “Alright, let’s go. Who’s c

• [Save Ronald]

Great Chapter!!!!!!

Episode 1 – A New Beginning [Part 5/6] “I think we should attack from the back.” I said to Kenny. He nodded. “Alright, let’s go. Who’s c

• [Save Ronald]

• [Save Leo]

• It's a tie right now

• I'll change mine to save Ronald.

It's a tie right now

• Alright then. Voting closed! Clem will Save Ronald

I'll change mine to save Ronald.

• edited December 2014

Episode 1 – A New Beginning [Part 6/6]

I ran towards Ronald and kicked the walker grabbing him in the leg. It fell down as Ronald looked at me before shoving a knife in its eye.
    “AGH….Fuck, help!” Leo screamed in pain. The other walker had it’s teeth already dug into his neck, before ripping out a big peace of flesh. The others came barreling downstairs. When Edith saw what was happening, she yelled for Leo and shot the walker attacking him.

I took a deep breath and looked at Ronald, who seemed to be okay. However, Leo wasn’t. He had a huge neck bite but was still alive. Tears were falling down his cheeks as he had a petrified look on his face.

“No…No! I-I don’t want to die!” He screamed . Kenny had gotten up off of the floor and had taken AJ from Priscilla, who was still frozen in fear. We all just stood there while Edith comforted Leo. He was going to die, and it was all my fault. I looked over at Ronald, who had a grim but sad look on his face. What if I had save Leo instead, maybe Ronald could escape without help? It really didn’t matter now.

“We got more fucking walkers coming out of the trees!” Abraham yelled. Picked up his gun with AJ still in his arms.

“We have to move right now.” Vivienne said as she looked at the walkers. There had to be at least thirty of them coming towards the cottage.

Kenny looked at me with a sad face, knowing he had screwed up and now our home would fall.

Quinton had a bloody bandage around his hand as he helped Edith get Leo up, who was still bawling.

“What the hell are you doing? We have to leave him!” Vivienne exclaimed.

“We can’t just leave him to die!” Edith yelled.

“You’ll be dead too carrying him with you.” Vivienne answered as Quinton looked at her angrily.

“Can we just get the fuck out of here?!” He yelled. Vivienne sighed.

“Let’s go!” Abraham yelled as he opened up the backdoor. Everyone dashed out into the air again.

I stuck with Kenny and AJ when we ran. We all kept running through the trees without stopping, Although Edith, Quinton, and Leo were slightly behind us.

“Look, over there!” Priscilla shouted. We all looked and saw a medium sized church, although some walkers were blocking it.

“We gotta get in there!” Edith shouted.

“You’re damn right.” Abraham replied before cutting off a walker’s head with his machete.
    We pushed though most of the walkers before it all went wrong.

“Shit, Leo!” Quinton yelled. I looked behind my back and saw that Leo was on the ground, passed out from blood loss.

“No!” Edith shouted. Leo’s body was surrounded by walkers, soon starting to devour his corpse.

“Fuck!” Kenny yelled when a walker got to close to him and he had to shoot it. Suddenly the door of the church flew open.

“Get inside!” A man with blonde hair yelled as we all rand into the church, slamming the door shut before any of the walkers could get it. Me, Kenny, and Priscilla were all taking a breather. Quinton had that usual sad look on his face while Edith was silently crying. Abraham and Vivienne were just observing the church.

“Thank you.” Quinton said after a couple minutes of silence.

“Of course, anything to help the fellow creations of god.” The man said smiling before looking at all of us.

“Greetings! I am Father Jordan Monroe, and welcome to my church!” He exclaimed happily. It was weird because it seemed like he wasn’t fazed much by what was happening.

“Thank you again. We were wondering if we could stay here?” Edith asked, wiping away her tears.

“Of course! Let The lord’s warmth embrace you.” Jordan answered while smiling. Me and Kenny sat down next to each on a bench and so did the others. I looked at AJ in Kenny’s arms, who was calming down after all of the past craziness.

“I’m sorry, Clementine. About our home.” Kenny said sadly.

“It’s not your fault Kenny, besides, we’re safe right now.” I said.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right.” Kenny said. I let out a small smile and my head on his shoulder. We were safe from the walkers and safe from the people that attacked Wellington for now. I saw Father Jordan smiling at me. I smiled back, before something caught my eye. I thought I saw him holding a very fresh bloody knife, but I wasn’t sure. It was probably just what he used to survive. It was…Probably nothing to worry about.

End of Episode 1

[Your Choices]

Trouble – You chose to go to Wellington right away

Acquainted – You talked to Quinton

Care – You let Priscilla hold AJ

Attack – You chose to attack from the back

Savior – You saved Ronald instead of Leo

• Isn't this the priest that kills people? I'm worried for Clem, Vivienne and Priscilla

Episode 1 – A New Beginning [Part 6/6] I ran towards Ronald and kicked the walker grabbing him in the leg. It fell down as Ronald looked

• He only kills the "good" people (Like Priscilla) , not "bad" people (like Vivienne)

Purugly posted: »

Isn't this the priest that kills people? I'm worried for Clem, Vivienne and Priscilla

• Yep , )=

Still, Priscilla

• Also , i sent to you another character for Do or Die :P

Still, Priscilla

• Erica I'm guessing? Thank you:3 I'll post the first part tomorrow

supersagig posted: »

Also , i sent to you another character for Do or Die :P

• Haha, this episode is gonna be dark. Trailer coming out tomorrow and then later the first chapter.

• Amazing chapter as always!

Episode 1 – A New Beginning [Part 6/6] I ran towards Ronald and kicked the walker grabbing him in the leg. It fell down as Ronald looked

• You think so? To be honest I thought the last 2 chapters were crap, they were kind of rushed. Episode 2 chapters will be longer

Amazing chapter as always!

• Any predictions for Episode 2? At least two major characters will die.

• It doesn't have to be long to make it good, yes I definitely think they were good.

You think so? To be honest I thought the last 2 chapters were crap, they were kind of rushed. Episode 2 chapters will be longer

• I have a prediction....

Any predictions for Episode 2? At least two major characters will die.

• Alright then. What is it?

I have a prediction....

• at least two major characters will die...

Alright then. What is it?

• Lol well yeah. By the way, I have all of the episode titles planned. You want me to reveal them?

at least two major characters will die...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.