The Walking Dead Game: Season 3 Interactive (EPISODE 4 ON RIGHT NOW)

Comments

• edited January 2015

Episode 2 – Path To Hell [Part 3/6]
    “I think we should-“ I started to say to Kenny, but then Priscilla started to scream. I looked over and saw that Edith had become a walker, and was now grabbing for Priscilla’s leg. I felt Kenny push me down fast right before I felt the bullets whizz passed my face. The men were shooting directly into the room that we were in. The bullets were riddling the wall separating us from them.

Abraham was firing back at them with his rifle. I saw Vivienne had her hand clench on her upper leg, where she had been shot. In the midst of all of this, Ronald had managed to stab Edith in the head and save Priscilla.

“What the fuck do we do?!” Ronald yelled.

“We gotta fight back now!” Abraham yelled over the sound of the gunfire.

I turned my head to Kenny, who was down behind the remaining part of the wall, AJ crying hysterically in his arms. He then looked back at me.
    “Let’s go, Clem!” He yelled I looked at the window that we could escape through.

“Motherfucker!” Abraham yelled after almost getting shot. “Just go, we fucking got this!” He yelled to Kenny.

Kenny climbed out of the window with AJ and I followed. Priscilla also came down with us.

“Some of ‘em are going out back!” I heard one of the men yell really loud.

“Shit, lets go!” Kenny yelled. We started to sprint as fast as we could into the woods. I looked back at the church, wondering what was going to happen to Abraham, Vivienne, Ronald, and Quinton.

We started to slow down after a couple of minutes of running, still hearing some gunfire in the back round.

“Jesus…” Kenny said, cradling AJ and trying to calm him down. “Sh sh, it’s okay, little guy.”

I noticed that Priscilla was choked up, close to tears from all of the shock.

“We should make a camp a couple of miles away from here.” Kenny said after some silence.

“W-What about the others?” Priscilla asked, still very worried.

“They’ll find us.” Kenny tried to reassure her. “Now c’mon” He said as we started to get farther away from the church and the loud gunfire.

3 Hours Later…

We had started the fire to warm ourselves in the brisk, cold night. The gunfire had stopped a while ago, all we heard now were the crickets.
    “There’s gonna be a herd around here soon.” I said, looking at the embers of the fire.

“Yeah, another reason to get out of here.” Kenny said. I looked at Priscilla. Her head was down, and she had been quiet for quite some time now.
    I sighed and looked behind me, seeing the trees rustle with the wind. Abraham, Vivienne, Quinton, and Ronald might all be dead, and Father Jordan was still out there somewhere.

“I’m really tired.” Priscilla said. Kenny started to put the fire out.

“You guys get some sleep, I’ll take watch. If there is a herd, it won’t come from behind us, but from the front. It’ll take a while, and we’ll be gone before we can even come near it.” He said. Priscilla lied on her back on one side of the fire pit while I lied down on the other side, my arms around AJ. Kenny stood with his small gun, keeping watch. I had my flashlight from one of the Wellington supply bags right next to me with some formula just in case AJ got rowdy in the middle of the night.

It was already a few hours into the night and I still couldn’t go to sleep. The thoughts of just where Kenny and I would go now was unbearable.

We had no plan from here on out. Wellington was gone for good, and now we had this other bad community to get away from.

I always wondered who Dom was. Every hostile man or woman around this area was from “Dom’s” community. He sounded like Carver more than anyone else to me.

I surprisingly started to get quite drowsy. AJ was sound asleep, and I could see Kenny leaning on a nearby tree, probably struggling to stay awake. I heard Priscilla’s deep breathing, fast asleep. The night was still windy, with leaves and dirt blowing around the ground. That’s when I felt the presence of someone standing over me.

Chills ran up my spine when I heard probably the quietest whisper I had ever heard. It seemed like it naturally blended in with the sound of the wind around me.

“Hush, child. It’s okay now.” The whisper said. I rolled to the left as fast as I could, right after I felt the hand on my arm.

It all happened in a split second. I felt that I had rolled onto my flashlight. So I quickly grabbed it from under me and clicked it on, lighting the direction I was in once before. My heart Jumped when I saw Father Jordan grab AJ off of the ground, immediately running back to the trees while also carrying his blood-caked knife. He held AJ while he started to cry very loudly.

I heard Kenny Jump up as he yelled.

“What the fuck?!” He yelled. Priscilla jumped up too. I grabbed my gun and got up to chase after him. I shined the flashlight on Father Jordan.
    My heart pounded a billion times a second. Kenny and Priscilla followed behind me.

We eventually lost sight of him, but I knew he had made a run for the bushes to hide, but we could still here the faint cry of AJ. I looked around as fast as I could. I couldn’t let AJ be taken away just like this.

Kenny was on a wild run. He pushed away branches and bushes as fast as he could while cursing and repeating ‘No, No, No’ under his breath.

“Me and Priscilla widely looked around too. We weren’t finding anything, but I knew for a fact that Father Jordan had to be around here somewhere. I was so stressed and scared that tears were falling down my face. That’s when it got worse.

I heard voices coming from the east of us, and they were getting closer. I couldn’t recognize their voices, and that was usually a bad sign around this place.

Priscilla looked at me with a worried face. I couldn’t see Kenny anywhere, he was farther into the bushes now. Soon the voices were close enough that they could probably hear us if we moved. I heard the voice of a man, and another voice that I couldn’t make out if it was male or female, as it was too low of a whisper.

Me and Priscilla were crouched in the bush when I could literally see the feet of the people. Two pairs of feet, so two people. I feared that it was Dom’s people, but Father Jordan could be doing something to AJ right now!

My fears were confirmed when I heard a loud cry, which I recognized as AJ’s.

The people in front of us were alearted, and were now weary of anything that moved. I pushed bush a little bit more to see one of the two people, a man, carrying an AK-47. A woman was next to him with a small gun in her hand.

The direction of AJ’s cries were coming from the direction in which me and Priscilla would have to run past the man and woman. We would be out in the open, and if they were hostile, they would surely shoot us. We had no idea where Kenny was, but perhaps AJ was crying because of a violent struggle between Kenny and Father Jordan? If that was true, Kenny would probably win the fight, but we had no idea if he was even remotely close to Father Jordan and AJ.

The stress and anxiety were pounding on me at this moment. AJ may have only a few more seconds to live.

[Run to AJ and reveal yourself ]

[Stay in the bush]

• [Run to AJ and reveal yourself ]

SAVE AJ!!!!

Episode 2 – Path To Hell [Part 3/6] “I think we should-“ I started to say to Kenny, but then Priscilla started to scream. I looked over

• [Run to AJ and reveal yourself]

Great chapter!

Episode 2 – Path To Hell [Part 3/6] “I think we should-“ I started to say to Kenny, but then Priscilla started to scream. I looked over

• Come on guys, let's get some more people to vote!

• [Stay in the bush]

• Voting is closed! Clem and Priscilla will [Run to AJ and reveal themselves]

This is where shit hits the fan.

• Episode 2 – Path To Hell [Part 4/6]

I had to save AJ! I glanced at Priscilla and then bursted out of the bush. I took a quick look at the young man and woman. The man had an AK-47 in his hands and what looked like a crossbow strapped to his back. The woman looked very young, almost like a teenager. They both had a startled look on their face.

Priscilla was right behind me, also taking a look at the strangers. I didn’t think straight after that, I just dove into the area where AJ was crying. What I saw chilled me to the bone.

Kenny held his pistol up, pointing it directly at Father Jordan. Father Jordan had his long, sharp knife very close to AJ’s face. I pointed my gun at him too.

We were all startled again when we heard a single gunshot. I looked behind me to see that Priscilla stopped in her tracks. The young woman had just taken a shot at her. I saw that Priscilla had her hands up. The woman must have missed her.

“Give him back, motherfucker!” Kenny yelled. Father Jordan had a grim look on his face.

“You’re no better than the devil’s spawn. You’re worse. You’re pure evil!” Father Jordan shouted back at him. “And now I’m am going to save these children of light from your inescapable darkness.” He looked at me.

“You can be at peace, child. Finally at peace.” He said. Tears started to stream from his eyes. He moved the knife a little bit closer to AJ’s face.

“No!” Kenny yelled, inching a little closer, but too scared to charge him.

Father Jordan had a soft smile on his lips, tear of insane happiness falling down his face. He inched the knife down to AJ’s neck. I was about to pull the trigger and take a chance that I wouldn’t hurt AJ in the process.

Suddenly, an arrow went through his eye. Kenny immediately started to run at him once it went through. Father Jordan dropped the knife before dropping AJ too. Luckily, Kenny caught AJ before he could hit the ground at Father Jordan’s feet. I looked behind me and saw The man with his crossbow pointed at Father Jordan. The young woman and Priscilla were at his side.

Father Jordan was on the ground, killed almost instantly. “Sh, it’s okay.” Kenny comforted AJ.

I looked at the strangers worriedly, but Priscilla was not harmed. “It’s okay, we’re not crazy.” The man said.

Kenny sighed and got up with AJ starting to calm down just a little bit. “That’s good to hear.” He said, although he was still on his guard.

“Thank you, for saving the baby.” I said. Without them, AJ would be dead.

“Who are you people?” The young woman asked.

“That woman’s Priscilla, I’m Clementine, and that’s Kenny. The baby’s name is Alvin Junior.” I said to them. Kenny shot me a worried look, still not really trusting these people, But I thought they were alright.

“I’m Luis, and this is Samantha.” The man said, also gesturing to the young women. Samantha nodded her head.

“Call me Sam.” She said, a smile on her lips. It quickly faded though. She looked at Luis worriedly and then back at all of us.

“Have you seen a boy around here? He’s about your age.” Luis said to me. I looked at Kenny and Priscilla, who both shrugged.

“I don’t think so. What’s his name?” I asked.

“Herman.” Luis replied. “We think he may have been taken by those men roaming around that always talk about a man named Dom.”

I nodded, understanding their situation. “We could help you get him back, they might have some of our friends too.” Priscilla exclaimed.

“Maybe.” I said.

“Clem, we can’t. We need to leave this place now!” Kenny said.

“Kenny, they saved AJ! This is the least we can do!” I shot back at him. He breathed a long sigh.

“We look to see if they are there. If we don’t see them anywhere near that place, we leave.” Kenny said. I nodded, smiling a little. We needed to give it a chance.

“We know where the place is, we followed them there once before. We were able to kill of them and took some of their stuff before we had to run off.” Sam said. She took out some binoculars and showed them to us. I nodded again.

“If we’re gonna do this, let’s get going. You take the lead.” Kenny said. They both nodded.

“Um, there’s a problem.” Sam said, biting her lip.

“What now?” Kenny said, annoyed.

“We haven’t slept in days.” Luis said.

“We could take you back to our small camp and sleep there for the rest of the night. Some more sleep wouldn’t hurt.” Priscilla said. I think she was getting her hopes up way too high.

Kenny looked at me, not knowing what to do. I noticed that he was really trusting me with the decisions lately. I sighed and looked at Luis and Sam, wondering what plan of action we should take.

[Let’s get a little more sleep]

[Let’s get to Dom’s community now]

• [Let’s get to Dom’s community now]

Awesome Chapter!!!

Episode 2 – Path To Hell [Part 4/6] I had to save AJ! I glanced at Priscilla and then bursted out of the bush. I took a quick look at the

• [Let's get a little more sleep]

Great chapter!!!

Are you still excepting charecters?

Episode 2 – Path To Hell [Part 4/6] I had to save AJ! I glanced at Priscilla and then bursted out of the bush. I took a quick look at the

• Yes, of course! I'm actually looking for an evil villain right now. (He will be Dom's right hand man)

mr.quality posted: »

[Let's get a little more sleep] Great chapter!!! Are you still excepting charecters?

• Let's get a little more sleep

Good Job!

• Also,if I get enough votes, I will post another chapter today...Or maybe even finish the episode!

• Yes, his brother left him.

supersagig posted: »

Did the Herman´s backstory says something about an Alexander or something?

• Right?

Yes, his brother left him.

• Did the Herman´s backstory says something about an Alexander or something?

Yes, of course! I'm actually looking for an evil villain right now. (He will be Dom's right hand man)

• edited January 2015

Name: Leon Lenin

Back story: eh, I can't think of one.

Skill: close quarters combat and sidearms.

Relationships: Dom's community

Appearance: tall and muscular, big black beard, scar on left arm.

Personality: can be a real SOB sometimes, extremely aggressive 'shoot first ask questions later'

Weapons: .45 revolver and a bowie knife.

Other: smoker

Name: Natasha Mernov

Back story: Came to America on vacation with her girlfriend Sasha, they got trapped inside the country after the apocalypse began and never made it home to their families. Her family didn't support her decisions which led to many fight between her and her parents.

Skill: persuasion

Relations: girlfriend Sasha

Personality: kind, risk taker, intelligent, loveable

Appearance: medium height, blonde hair, Grey eyes, red lipstick, Russian.

Weapon: a mosin nagant

Other: likes to be with Sasha and her friends.

Name: Sasha Losevsky

story: came to america with her girlfriend Natasha, they were staying with a relative of Sasha when the apocalypse began.

Skill: Marksmanship

Relations: girlfriend Natasha

Appearance: same height as Natasha, brain hair, blue eyes, Russian.

Personality: kind, lovable, takes care of her people.

Weapons: Dragnov sniper rifle and a combat knife.

Other: dosent like being alone.

• edited January 2015

Name: Stan Davidson

Back story: He is Herman´s brother who leave him and Alex (who died) behind in a hetd. He found Dom´s community and he is Dom´s right hand now

Skill: Lie and Kill

Relationships: Dom´s right hand

Personality: Carefree , Distrustful , Jealous , Smart , Hateful

Appearance: brown short heddle hair , brown eyes , white skin , 5,8 feet tall

Something About Yourself: He likes poetry

Weapon of Choice (Optional): Rifle

• Alright,both Stan and Leon will be the right hand men of dom

• I changed mine so supersagig can have that place, mines just one of Dom's community members

Alright,both Stan and Leon will be the right hand men of dom

• Thanks!!

I changed mine so supersagig can have that place, mines just one of Dom's community members

• Thanks!!

I changed mine so supersagig can have that place, mines just one of Dom's community members

• Yup.

Thanks!!

• Alright, I'm gonna close the voting earlier than usual. The group will [get a little more sleep]

• Episode 2 – Path To Hell [Part 5/6]

“We’re really tired. We should get some more rest.” I said to everyone. They all agreed.

“Alright, c’mon.” Kenny said, leading the way back to our camp. Sam had a blanket with her, so she lied it on the ground. I gently put AJ down on it. She smiled at that.

“Hm, Clementine. That’s a pretty name.” Sam said to me. I gave her a smile smiling, even though I was fading in and out. I was so tired.

I looked over at Kenny and Luis, who were talking. I started to try and listen to what they were saying.

“I’ll take the watch.” Luis said. Kenny frowned.

“I’m not exactly ready to roll over and get stabbed in the back.” Kenny replied. Then Luis frowned.

“Well, I don’t exactly trust you either.” Luis said back. I sighed and lied down next to AJ. Sam lied down on the other side. I think she was nice enough, I wasn’t worried about her trying to pull anything, although I still held my gun close to me. Both Kenny and Luis decided to stay up due to their distrust. Priscilla seemed to fall asleep almost immediately. I closed my eyes and let my exhaustion take me over.

I woke up when Kenny gently shook me awake. I yawned and stretched before getting up with my gun in hand. Kenny had AJ in his arms. I looked and saw that everyone else was also up, although Kenny and Luis still looked really tired. Nonetheless, we set off.

Luis led the way, with Sam right behind him. Priscilla walked next to me.

“Do you think we’ll find everyone there?” She asked me.

“I don’t know.” I said back. She sighed.

“I’m worried about Quinton. I mean, yeah, I’m worried about all of them, but we never saw what happened to Quinton after the shooting started.” She said.

“Yeah, I’m worried too.” I said back to her.

“I can see it!” Sam exclaimed suddenly we all looked and saw what looked like a community in the distance. I took a deep breath, ready for whatever would happen next.

“Get the fuck off of me!” A voice of a man yelled to our left. We looked and saw about ten walkers, surrounding a man that looked to be about 20 years old. He was pushed up against the side of a small bathroom building.

Sam immediately started to run over to try and help him. Right when she got over there, she kicked one in the leg and stomped on it’s head when it fell over. An arrow went through the head of the walker grabbing the man. Luis then ran over and started to go through and stab any of the walkers that he could.

He let out a sigh of relief before looking up at us.

“Are you okay?!” Priscilla explained. The man had a smile grow on his lips.

“Never better.” He said. Then it happened. 6 other men stormed out of the bathroom building, all aiming AK-47’s at us. It was a setup, they knew we would come and save him. We had taken the bait.

“Get down on the ground, now!” The man that we had just saved barked. Luis got on the floor and so did Priscilla and Kenny, although he had a very hateful look on his face.

All of the sudden I was grabbed from behind by someone. I looked and saw that it was Sam.

“Come on!” She yelled. It happened so fast. I heard the man order the rest of them to shoot us, so on instinct I started to run. Bullets whizzed past my face until we were a good distance away from them.

“We’ll find you!” I heard the man shout.

“Why the hell did you do that?!” I exclaimed. Sam frowned.

“Um, I saved us…” She said. I couldn’t believe how much of a dumb mood she had made.

“You didn’t save anyone! Now everyone else is captured!” I exclaimed back at her. She frowned. The conversation was cut short when three of the men started to search around the area.

“Come on, we can’t get to them now!” Sam said, grabbing my hand. I jerked it away and gave her a scowl before following her, knowing that now I couldn’t get back to AJ and Kenny. All we had were two pistols.

Once we had a moment, she sighed. I felt the familiar anxiety from last night pump up again. Had I just lost the only people I had left?

“I’m really sorry.” Sam said to me, hoping to hear me say something back. I looked at her, not really sure how I should be feeling right now. I thought about how I should respond in the heat of things right now.

[“I can’t believe you did this]

[“Why are you so dumb?!]

[“We just need a plan”]

[…]

• [We just need a plan]

Great chapter!!!

Episode 2 – Path To Hell [Part 5/6] “We’re really tired. We should get some more rest.” I said to everyone. They all agreed. “Alright,

• [“We just need a plan”]

Episode 2 – Path To Hell [Part 5/6] “We’re really tired. We should get some more rest.” I said to everyone. They all agreed. “Alright,

• [“Why are you so dumb?!]

• edited January 2015

If you could, get some more people to vote. I'm definitely finishing Episode 2 today, and the faster we vote, the farther we can get into Episode 3.

• Alright, I'm just gonna close the voting right now. Clementine will respond by saying ["We just need a plan"]

• edited January 2015

Episode 2 – Path To Hell [Part 6/6]

I may have just lost Kenny and AJ, but I couldn’t give up just because of this girl’s stupidity. “We just need a plan, if they were going to kill them, they would’ve already done it.” I said. She nodded.

“Okay, well, there’s no going back there. They’ll take all of them back to their community, which is very close to here, just over the hills.” Sam replied, pointing to our right to see a lush, green hill covering the sight of the community.

“Alright, we have to hurry.” I said back before starting to lead the way. We stopped when we heard the sound of some of the men trudging through to get to the hill. Sam and I hid again, and I started to scan the situation.

All seven men had their guns drawn on our group, ready to shoot at any sudden movement. I noticed that Luis had a grim look on his face, Kenny was angry, and Priscilla was scared out of her mind. Kenny still held onto Kenny. Suddenly, the man who we had ‘saved’ stopped in front of them.

“Alright, I want you all to listen. Before you get in there, keep in mind that Dom is one tough motherfucker who doesn’t take any bullshit. I can tell from looking at all of your faces the amount of bullshit you’ll try to pull.” He said. I had the urge to just run in and try to save them all, but if I did I knew that I would just be blown to bits.

“Let’s see.” The man continued, then he pointed to Priscilla. “You look like your pants are too drenched with shit to pull anything.” Then he pointed to Luis. “You look like an idiot who thinks knows everything.” He said. “And you…” He said, pointing to Kenny. “Look like you’re gonna pull tons of bullshit.” He said, giving off an annoying ‘Pretty Boy’ smile.

“Fuckin’ dick.” Kenny spit back. The man laughed.

“Oh Mr. Redneck, my name isn’t Richard, so don’t call me dick. The name’s Stan, and I’m the least of your worries here, jackass.” The man said back. Kenny seemed to chuckle a little.

“For your information, I’m not a fuckin’ donkey.” Kenny said while laughing lightly at his comeback.

I was startled a little when Stan started to laugh really loud. God, he was loud enough to draw a whole horde of walkers!

“I think we’re gonna have a good time, old man.” Stan said sinisterly.

“Stan! Come on man, Dom’ll have our asses for being late!” One of the other men said from behind. Stan sighed.

“Well, there’s always more time for fun later. Let’s go.” Stan said, and then they started to walk up the hill. That’s when Kenny glanced in my direction, and I realized that he could see me. His one eye widened before going back to normal, trying not to draw any more attention to himself. He looked at Stan with hateful eyes before they all eventually disappeared when they got over the hill. Sam then let out a deep breath.

“I can’t believe I did this.” She said sadly. I just looked at her and sighed.

“Do you still have those binoculars?” I asked her.

“Yeah.” She said, taking them out and handing them to me.

“Thanks. I’m gonna go look from another side of the mountain, how about you?” I ask her. She thought for a moment before deciding.

“It’s easier to see without binoculars from the front, so I’ll go there. Just, try not to spread apart too far, we should still be able to see each other.” She said. I agreed, and then we were both on our way. We split up, but made sure that we could still see each other.

I walked up the side of the hill, where a short was with branches drooping down on all sides of it. I placed myself near the trunk of it, where I was able to see the community pretty good. I put the binoculars to my eyes and saw the gates opening for Stan and his men with our group. I sighed, knowing that things were going to get crazy really fast. I kept on worrying about AJ though. How crazy was Dom, would he hurt a baby?

"Put those down with your hands on your head." A woman's voice said as I felt a gun suddenly press to the back of my head. I thought about calling for Sam, but I knew that if I did it would only get worse from there. I dropped the binoculars and slowly faced the woman. The shock came fast I realized who it was. It took a second before the woman realized who I was too.

“Clementine?!” She said with wide eyes. I gasped, still in shock.

“…Lilly?”

End of Episode 2

[Your Choices]

Suspicion – You called Father Jordan out for lying

Heat – You tried to stay and fight

Anxiety – You ran to AJ and revealed yourself

Plans – You decided to get a little more sleep

Stupidity – You responded to Sam by moving on and focusing on the problem at hand

• edited January 2015

Good job on the writing loved it so far

• Thanks!

Lehfeels posted: »

Good job on the writing loved it so far

• Stupidity

XD

Awesome Chapter!!!!

Episode 2 – Path To Hell [Part 6/6] I may have just lost Kenny and AJ, but I couldn’t give up just because of this girl’s stupidity. “We

• Stupidity

XD

Awesome Chapter!!!!

Episode 2 – Path To Hell [Part 6/6] I may have just lost Kenny and AJ, but I couldn’t give up just because of this girl’s stupidity. “We

• Stupidity

XD

Awesome Chapter!!!!

• lol

Stupidity XD Awesome Chapter!!!!

• ...Lilly. Is. Back....

• That's when you know things are gonna get real...

...Lilly. Is. Back....

• Trailer is coming a little bit later guys

• Yup... Let's see how Kenny handles it.

That's when you know things are gonna get real...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.