Forum of Thrones: An Interactive Story

Comments

• Excellent chapter. If anyone can help make the decisions, then [Inspect Lord Raylans chamber] and [Stay with Garthon in the Great Hall].

Act I: A Fate Uncertain Chapter I: Dark, Wings, Dark Words Lucas It was early in the morning, when Lucas Flowers entered the great

• Really nice part ! So [Inspect Lord Raylans chamber] and [Stay with Garthon in the Great Hall]

Act I: A Fate Uncertain Chapter I: Dark, Wings, Dark Words Lucas It was early in the morning, when Lucas Flowers entered the great

• [Travel South immediately and try to follow Dairons trail]

[Stay with Garthon in the Great Hall]

Great chapter!

[Go after Lord Tully]

Great first part

• [Inspect Lord Raylans' Chamber]

I enjoyed this. I definitely am intrigued with the whole Dairon situation, and it makes sense why they would suspect them. Also enjoyed seeing Jenna Harking early on ;)

[Go After Lord Tully]

This was even better than Lucas' bit! If anyone is wondering why I say Torvin should follow, then keep in mind that even if we don't use the information we learn, it would be nice to know. Also, I feel bad for the man. I love the character of Harren Hoare already (I'm guessing you created him?), and his line about sending the man to the Harrenhals' wall was truly brilliant!

Only criticism that I have is that I think Harren called Tully a trout one to many times, and it seemed to get quite repetitive hearing "fucking trout" over and over again (and I'm sure you used only to show how much of a dick Harren is, and how much he wanted to aggravate Tully). Other than that, great work!

• Thank you for your review!

About the charming King Harren: I did not create him, but used him from the books. In the books (which are set 300 years after this story), he is known as one of the most dreaded tyrants who ever lived and I gladly worked with that. I had a lot of fun writing him and it's good to see at least one reader likes him :)

SivD1 posted: »

[Inspect Lord Raylans' Chamber] I enjoyed this. I definitely am intrigued with the whole Dairon situation, and it makes sense why they wo

• edited December 2014

Ahhh, I see! I am a fan of the books, but it seems he slipped past me! XD

Well I think you portrayed him greatly, and I'm sure many others will like him too ( I use the word 'like' loosely ;) ).

Thank you for your review! About the charming King Harren: I did not create him, but used him from the books. In the books (which are set

• [Inspect Lord Raylans chamber] [Go after Lord Tully]

Amazing Chapter!!!!!!!!

• Great chapter again! Especially the part in Harrenhal was great, nice to see some Harren Hoare :)

[Inspect Lord Raylans Chamber]
    I think it would be nice to hear more of Lord Raylan, and this time from angle of Lucas. And I suppose inspecting his chambers might bring some memories of him to Lucas's mind :)

[Go after Lord Tully]
    I see that more story wise and I would like to know more about this fucking trout :)

• [Investigate Lord Relyan's room]

I want to learn about Lord Reylan Into the Moon style.

[Stay with Garthon]

No reason to get Torkin killed yet.

[Go after Lord Tully]

• [Inspect Lord Raylans chamber]

[Go after Lord Tully] (this Harren bitch is going to be dead after Aegon's Landing anyway, I don't want to loose a chance)

Man, the chapters are getting better and better each time! You have a great writing talent. The storyline is very interesting and I'm looking forward to continue reading.

• [removed]

• edited December 2014

The Voting is closed!

Lucas will inspect Lord Raylans chamber

Torvin will go after Lord Tully

Since I have a little break from university until early January and loads of time, the new chapter will be up today. The overwhelmingly positive feedback I got from you really motivates me and I want to thank you for that. Before starting this fanfiction I feared writer's block, but now I am more motivated than ever!

I also want to thank the kind mod who just removed a troll post in this thread, mere minutes after it was posted and even before I could give a witty reply. You are awesome!

• I must say, nice CK2 map.

• edited December 2014

Lyria

It wasn't even noon, but the damn bells from the Sept already started to get on Lyrias nerves. From the small window in her forge she could see the Sept of Raylansfair, behind it the blue ocean. It was a sunny day. No man deserved to die on a sunny day, no matter who he was. Not even Robert Raylan. Lyria closed her eyes for a moment and remembered. Another sunny day. Another dead man. She hardly knew the man who was her lord for all of her 38 years. From what she heard, he was a decent man, from time to time. A decent man, but obsessed with vengeance and a terrible lord, at least from her point of view. A man who spent his days brooding in his castle, while the smallfolk struggled from day to day. A man who valued the death of his enemies more than the life of his people. Now that she thought about it, Lord Robert the Revered wasn't a decent man. For some reason most of the smallfolk loved the man, but then again, most of them haven't lost as much as Lyria did.

She let out a groan and turned away from the window. The day was still young and there was work to do. And without her daughter around, it would likely take the whole day. Rosalie was young and fun-loving, rarely taking her life serious and even rarer actually helping her mother with the forge. For Lyria, that was the biggest shame. Her daughter was a talented girl, but she was wasting that talent, instead fooling around with her friends. Lyria let out a sigh. Things had been different when her husband had still been alive. It had been six years, but for Lyria it was already a lifetime. There were days where she missed him more than she could ever put into words. On other days it was easier, mostly the days where Rosalie actually spent time with her. But these days got rarer and rarer. One day, her daughter would get married, would move out from their small house and one day the good days would be gone completely.

Lyria breathed deeply when she heard the doorbell ringing. Someone just entered her forges main room. Maybe a customer. Maybe Rosalie. Whoever it was, he or she should never see her like this. She blinked away the tears and put up her usual resolute face. Then she put down the hammer and walked into the main room. Usually it was Rosalies job to talk to the customers. Her daughter was charismatic, easy on the eye and Lyria knew that at least two boys from the city had a crush on her. But the girl was nowhere to be seen. Instead, a customer just entered the store, at least Lyria hoped he was a customer. For a moment she regretted not taking the hammer with her.

The man was about her height but far thinner, had blonde bedraggled hair and a scruffy appearance, like a vagabond, with a long brown overcoat covering most of his body. His skin was scarred and almost deadly pale, as if he had never seen the sun in all his life. His eyes were the worst part of his appearance. A cold gaze, bare of any emotion. Years ago, she had seen a real killer, someone who had no qualms about killing anyone. And not even this killer had a look like this in his eyes. Strangely, the man did not seem to be dangerous. He seemed to be dead inside. And there was nothing to fear about dead things, as Lyrias grandmother used to say.

“Can I help you?“ She tried to start polite. Except his stare, the man did not seem to be threatening. Instead she felt a strange pity for him. And she wanted him gone as quick as possible.

The man gave her a short, joyless smile. “Maybe good woman. I'm looking for the blacksmith Mettel. Your... husband, I assume?“, he said with a raspy voice, while eyeing her left hand. Even years after his death, Lyria still wore the wedding ring, a simple ring, completely unassuming. How odd that the stranger noticed it.

“My husband... I'm sorry, you're wrong on that. I am the blacksmith. My husband was... he died six years ago“, Lyria answered, slightly perplexed. The stranger gave her a smile that seemed to be slightly more heartfelt. “My deepest condolences“, he spoke. Lyria just realized the man hasn't blinked once since the conversation started. Dealing with his stare proved to be hard, but Lyria managed to withstand the urge to avoid eye contact, instead she tried her best to meet the strangers gaze with her own steadfast look.

“You're the blacksmith“, he stated, almost as if he was slightly disappointed.

Lyria nodded. “I am. And I can assure you, I am even better than my late husband was. What did you say was your name again?“

The strangers smile disappeared. “Wolfius Woodbark“, he told her. Lyria managed to suppress a mocking smile that almost forced it's way to her lips. “Wolfius Woodbark... What are you, a Northerner?“, she said, not without a hint of mockery in her voice. Wolfius Woodbark. Seven Hells, who names his child like that?

Woodbark did not seem to be amused. “I'm not a northerner“, he simply stated and for a short moment he seemed to be genuinely baffled. “But maybe you can help me, blacksmith Mettel“

“It's Lyria. Lyria Mettel. And I can help you, if you tell me what you need“ The stranger had an odd way of speeking and there was definitely something off with him.

Right as she said this, Wolfius lifted his coat, revealing dirty rags underneath it. And two daggers, one of them long, rugged and slightly rusted in a worn-down leathery sheath, the other one clearly a fine weapon, double-edged and in a fine sheath, almost the weapon of a nobleman. How did a vagabond like Woodbark came into the possession of that weapon? He drawed the fine dagger, presenting it to Lyria, while still looking directly in her eyes

“This weapon belongs to a good friend. Unfortunately, the blacksmith who forged the weapon made a mistake with the hilt. He forgot to add the sigil of my friends house. What I need you to do is, you need to reforge the hilt. And this time, add this seal“, Wolfius explained, while he pulled out a small sheet of paper. Lyria looked over the sheet. The seal was complicated, as if four different sigils were put together. Two silver chains forming a cross. In the four spaces between the chains were four different things depicted: A pine, a grape cluster, a raven and a longship.

“I've never seen a seal like this in all my life“, Lyria exclaimed, baffled by the complex seal. “What a house uses such a seal?“, she asked.

Wolfius answered with a cold smile. “My friend would like to reward you with this, if you don't ask any questions“ While saying that, he pulled out a small purse. Lyria glimpsed some hands, the golden coins of Reach. “And why are you bringing this to me?“, she asked.

Wolfius shook his head “No questions. But if you need to know, my friend does not want it to be done anywhere near his seat. It will be a gift, for his fiancee“

In that moment, the doorbell rang again. Lyria looked over Wolfius shoulder and saw that her daughter entered the forge.

Rosalie came after her father in looks, with her blonde hair contrasting her mothers black. At least for Lyria, her daughter would always be the prettiest girl in Raylansfair and judging the reactions men gave Rosalie, she wasn't the only one who thought so. Woodbark also had a reaction, albeit not the one Lyria expected. He began to grin, this time even showing some sort of emotion. His eyes fixated on Rosalie.

“Oh blacksmith Mettel, who have you hid from me?“, he exclaimed before taking a gallant bow in front of Rosalie. “My name is Woodbark. Wolfius Woodbark. It's a pleasure meeting you, young lady“

Rosalie looked at the man for a moment before bursted out in a hearthy laugh. “Wolfius Woodbark? Is that your real name?“, she managed to utter, not even noticing that Wolfius smile had vanished.

“It is...“, the man mumbled before turning his direction at Lyria again. “So, blacksmith Mettel... I expect we have an agreement?“

Lyria looked at the purse filled with gold hands. That was definitely shady business and the way this man just looked at her daughter sent cold shivers down her spine. But would a man like Woodbark even accept a “No“ as an answer? Maybe he would get agressive if she declined. And the money would be enough to feed herself and Rosalie for a year. Maybe she could buy a cart, so that she could sell her goods in the surrounding villages. Yes, she could need the money...

[Accept the offer] [Decline the offer]

Lucas

“Ser Harris, I will need to have a look at Lord Raylans chamber first“, Lucas explained. “Maybe the killer made a mistake. Maybe I can find a lead“

Harris narrowed his eyes. “Are you sure about this, boy? Dairen is our best lead and he might get away while you might waste your time. Despite that, I already had a look through the chamber personally“ His voice changed subtly and Lucas noticed that. Had the castellan something to hide?

“My decision stands, Ser Harris. You gave me the order to find whoever murdered Lord Raylan and Maester Eaton and I intend to do everything to fullfill your expectations. I need to have a look myself. Besides, two heads are better than one, right?“

The look Harris gave him could best be described as frosty. Septon Corbin however nodded. “I agree. I don't want to question your competence Harris, but the boy is right. Besides, Dairon left in a hurry and is not a very experienced rider. He won't come far until he has to make a break. Lucas can catch up to him in no time“

Harris nodded slowly. “So be it. I have a guard positioned in front of the chamber. Tell him I sent you. But be quick Lucas. Every minute you waste will be another minute Dairon has to get away“

Lucas saluted. “I won't disappoint you, Ser Harris“ With these words, he turned around, walking out of the hall and started to make his way to the great tower. Harris reaction made little sense to him. It was almost as if he had something to hide. But what? Was Harris behind the murder of Maester Eaton? Lucas scrapped this theory. Harris was good friends with Eaton. He also owed Lord Raylan everything he is today. And Harris was fiercly loyal to House Raylan. But why did he react the way he did? Of course, Lucas was still relatively knew in Raylansfair, only arriving here a few months ago. When he arrived at the Fair, his noble father, Lord Leo Vyrwel of Duskdell had already informed the lords of Reach that he had banished his bastard son and that he could not be trusted. Lucas still remembered this day. It had been proclaimed that he tried to conspire against his father, that he tried to murder him and take control over the house. While thinking, Lucas felt anger growing inside him. It was a dirty lie. His half-brother Petyr had been the one to conspire against their father. Lucas tried to stop him and yet only achieved that Petyr outsmarted him and Lord Leo. He was banished and arrived at Raylansfair in the middle of a storm, completely soked and chilled to the bone. The lords Beesbury of Honeyholt and Tarly of Horn Hill had already rejected to take him in. Then he arrived at Raylansfair and he remembered...

...a kind, almost fatherly smile, bright eyes, the hair still thick but completely white, a gentle voice, a man who wanted to hear what really happened, a man who promised help, a good man....

...until the Lord got sick, only a few months after they first met, before he could actually help him in clearing his name. During this small time, Lucas had become a trusted knight in service of House Raylan. He started to become friends with Harris, he often spoke with Maester Eaton, he learned to fear Lady Halla. He was always quick to make new friends and Raylansfair was not different. But unlike the other places he had visited in his young life, Raylansfair already felt like a home to him. And he would do whatever necessary to keep it safe. With determined steps he took the stairs up to the Great Tower and entered it. The tower... He had rarely been there in the past months. He knew Lord Raylans chambers were located in the second highest floor. The highest floor hadn't been used for decades and contained the chambers of Lord Roberts parents. Opposite of Roberts chamber, the chambers of his brother and his sister were located. Two floors below that was Harris chamber, the only other person who actually slept in the tower. Even before Lord Roberts death the Tower felt more like a memorial place. Now it felt like a graveyard. With a slightly uneasy feeling, Lucas took the steps up towards Lord Raylans floor.

“My My, look who whe got. What are you doing here, Flowers?“, a familiar voice called him out. Seven Hells, why him? In front of Lord Raylans chamber stood Ser Leonard Constantine, one of the few people in Raylansfair whom Lucas hasn't warmed up to yet. “Ser Leonard the Stately“ people called him, for his full brown hair that highlights to red in the summer. The man was a few years older than Lucas, an experienced soldier and even more important, a negotiator between House Raylan and the other noble houses of Reach, a man with a silver tongue and enough intelligence to hide it when necessary. It took Lucas by surprise that Harris would sent Leonard to guard a dead men's room.

“Harris sent me. I am allowed to have a look through Lord Raylans chambers“, Lucas said. He knew that Leonard would not stand there if Harris wouldn't trust him. The question was, could he trust Harris?

“And what do you hope to find there, Flowers? Some old men's bed sheets to sniffle at?“, Leonard scoffed. It was known that Leonard could be sarcastic, if not outright mean sometimes. For some reason some of the older knights swore that he also could be a good friend. But now wasn't the time to get into an argument with him.

“Listen, Lenny... I'm not here to start a fight with you. I have to go into that room now, or do you want to make another witty line?“, Lucas said and for a moment he saw Leonards face drop. It was an open secret that he hated being called like that. Leonard took a step sideways.

“Sure Flowers, have a look... Whatever floats your boat“, he mumbled. Lucas finally stepped inside the room. And was greeted by a terrible smell. Of course, they had moved Lord Raylans body to the Sept, but it has been rumoured that the dying lord barely had any control over his bladder in his last days. On top of that, it smelled like death. Lucas looked around. For a Reachlord, Robert Raylan lived with few luxuries. The bed was huge and it surely had been very expensive, about sixty years ago. The small oven was still warm from the fire that kept burning day and night during Lord Raylans illness. The doors to the balcony were open. The balcony. The place were Maester Eaton died. Lucas and Eaton had talked a lot during the past months. The Maester was a wise man, a kind man, but sometimes he had this look in his eyes that made him seem to be saddest man Lucas ever knew. He sighed. The good Maester was gone. Robert Raylan was gone too. “Robert the Revered“, he was called by the smallfolk, a quite fitting name for him. A war hero, someone who cared for his people. Lucas had only heard stories, but six years ago he personally led a charge against Ironborn raiders at the age of 64. Thanks to the lords bravery, the Ironborn inflicted only minor casualties amongst the townsfolk, but suffered heavy losses themselves. Lord Raylan himself killed the Ironborn captain on this day and sent his head back to Harren Hoare.

Lucas gaze fell on the small writing desk. Ink and paper were still ready to use, the inkpot was still open and had obviously been used recently. Lucas took a step closer and looked at the paper. Yes, something has been written here, very recently. The inkpot had been used and stains of ink could be seen on the quill. Maybe Maester Eaton wrote something on this day, something he should not have written. Maybe that was the reason he had to die. And maybe Lucas was able to trace this last writing. Now all he needed was a pen and the sheet of paper on top to trace the imprints of Maester Eatons final message. The pen was easily found under the writing desk. Lucas smirked. Usually he preferred to meet his enemies in single combat. But this... The killer made a mistake and using this mistake felt like the right thing to do, at least in this case.

As soon as he started to trace, his joy turned into disappointment and he let out a frustrated groan. There were no imprints on the topmost sheet of paper. Of course somebody had taken it. In this moment, a loud knock startled Lucas and he turned around, facing the door. Leonard entered the room.

“Listen Flowers...“, he said and seemed to be somewhat uncertain about what he wanted to say. “I know we're not the best of friends. I know that is probably also my fault. Sometimes shit like this just comes out of my mouth“

Lucas narrowed his eyes. Was that an apology? Why now? “What do you want Leonard?“, he asked.

Leonard shrugged. “Apologizing, I guess. I know you were fond of Lord Robert. So was I. He was a good man and he did not deserve that fate... and Maester Eaton too. They say the Maester commited suicide, but I'm not stupid and neither are you. We both know, the Maester was murdered. And I want to bring the killer to justice just as much as you want“

Lucas snorted. “Are you proposing an alliance between us, Leonard?“

Leonard shrugged again. “Does it matter, Flowers? You are a warrior and I respect that, despite whatever personal disagreement we might have. All I can tell you is, that Ser Harris was in here. Early in the morning. He took some things from Lord Raylans chamber. I fought with Harris and I know, that guy is a fierce knight and a good castellan, but I don't trust him. And you shouldn't trust him either“

Lucas took a deep breath. So, Leonard was distrustful of Harris too. But trust issues were common with Leonard. “What do you suggest Leonard?“, he asked

The knight gave Lucas a small grin. “Harris took that stuff into his own chamber. I bet he had a good reason for that. Probably tries to cover something up. Right now we're the only people in this tower. My plan would be that one of us goes into that chamber, while the other goes on lookout. What do you say?“

Lucas looked the other man straight in the eye. As a negotiator, Leonard had considerable speaking skills. Was he honest this time, or was that just part of a scheme?

Harris words came to mind. One of the few honest people in a castle full of liars...

He could decline Leonards offer and continue on any possible investigations points. Maybe he overlooked something in the chamber. Maybe the gatekeeper or the servants saw something. Or maybe he wasted enough time at Raylansfair and should go after Dairon.

[Accept: Lucas should go in, Leonard should be on the lookout] [Accept: Leonard should go in, Lucas should be on the lookout]

[Decline: Continue investigating the chamber] [Decline: Question the gatekeeper]

[Decline: Question the servants] [Decline: Travel South in search for Dairon]

• [Accept the offer]

[Accept: Leonard should go in, Lucas should be on the lookout]

Excellent as usual.

Lyria It wasn't even noon, but the damn bells from the Sept already started to get on Lyrias nerves. From the small window in her forge s

• [Decline the offer}

This guy doesn't seem very trustworthy. When he says "a gift for his fiancée", I think that he might mean it in quite the literal sense, and is planning to use it to kill her (if I am correct, I apologize in advance XD).

[Accept: Lucas should go in, Leonard should be on the lookout]

Leonard's apology is kind of out of the blue, and I don't trust him much, especially alone where he could some damage.

Good work, once again (though I don't think I enjoyed it as much as the last part). My only suggestion is possibly doing a proofread or review before you post it (yes, I know, that's a lot of text, but you can do it! Or if it's too annoying, just check every paragraph after you type said paragraph).

Lyria It wasn't even noon, but the damn bells from the Sept already started to get on Lyrias nerves. From the small window in her forge s

• [Accept the offer]

[Decline: Continue investigating the chamber]

Amazing as usual

• Good work again! :)

[Accept the offer]

[Accept: Lenny in, Flowers on the lookout]

• [Accept the offer]

Once again it's amazing.

• [Accept the offer]

Intriguing, might be dangerous but it seems like an interesting offer to take up.

This is actually really good, I wouldn't mind this being a prequel or something to GoT. XD

• [Accept the offer.]

As shifty as this guy is, I believe this is the best course of action. Can't stay paranoid forever.

[Accept: Lucas should go in, Leonard ahold be on the lookout]

Leonard is also very shifty, but if he tries to betray us, this would be the best possible position as of the amount of open space in the room.

• I was the only one who wants Lyria to deny the offer... DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL! WHEN WOLFIUS HAS THE FIANCÉE KILLED, I WILL LAUGH IN YOUR FACES AND MAKE YOU RUE THE DAY YOU DEFIED ME!

And LiquidChicagoTed... If you dare rewrite that plot point... May the Gods be with you...

SivD1 posted: »

[Decline the offer} This guy doesn't seem very trustworthy. When he says "a gift for his fiancée", I think that he might mean it in quite

• [Accept the offer]

• edited December 2014

[Accept the offer]
    I

Good work! Although, I have a bad feeling about his, Len gives off Littlefinger vibes. Everybody else also seems to be split on this, and i'm not sure what the best course of action would be. I believe that Ser Lucas has more Faith in Harris than he does in Len, this could possibly even be a pointless endeavor, and it might even implicate Lucas into something that he may come to regret.

• edited December 2014

Very well done

{Accept the offer} {Accept Lucas should go in}

Personally I feel I wouldnt do the second one but where the guy got to i feel thats what hed do.

Also are you still taking characters or not?Also unless I'm missing things so far we have only been in Raylan keep and the.. iron islands was it? I know tullys were present but they seemed like guests. Like the books are your POV's going to jump all over regulalry to kings landing and other locations etc? I understand like the first books that it will be grounded in a few key locations at least to begin with.

• edited December 2014

Yes I'm still accepting characters. Feel welcome to submit one or more!

So far Raylansfair in Reach and Harrenhall in the Riverlands have been locations. I have plans on introducing more locations soon, but Reach will stay the main location.

Very well done {Accept the offer} {Accept Lucas should go in} Personally I feel I wouldnt do the second one but where the guy got to i

• The iron islands/Riverlands and the Reach are locations that have been visited insofar. Liquid is also definitely taking in character forms.

Very well done {Accept the offer} {Accept Lucas should go in} Personally I feel I wouldnt do the second one but where the guy got to i

• Okay good, I might more make a location such as tavern or something at a crossroads with a few characters for a setting rather than a major character it could be a location some character inevitably ends up at, for either a major or minor event. I figure this would be easier to implement than another main POV or major character. Especially as a location on the road may often be needed. Is that okay?

Thanks Yes I'm still accepting characters. Feel welcome to submit one or more! So far Raylansfair in Reach and Harrenhall in the Rive

• That sounds very good!

Okay good, I might more make a location such as tavern or something at a crossroads with a few characters for a setting rather than a major

• Excellent chapter Lord Sebastian!

[Accept the offer]

• Gustav_KennyGustav_Kenny Banned
    edited December 2014

Hm... Pardon my ignorance, but what are the Baratheons role during this time?

EDIT: I looked it up, maybe I could submit a Baratheon? :3

• Im not really sure how to submit it really, especilly as it would have at least 5 if not more people in the location. I'll give it a go in a bit I just wrote it all out

That sounds very good!

• Should the character submission not suffice, you could send me a PM

Im not really sure how to submit it really, especilly as it would have at least 5 if not more people in the location. I'll give it a go in a bit I just wrote it all out

• House Baratheon doesn't exists yet. There's only Orys Baratheon, the bastard brother of Aegon Targaryen.

Later, when Aegon will try to conquer Stormlands (which are ruled by Argilac Durrandon), king Argilac will try to offer his daughter Argella as a wife to Aegon, but the dragon king won't need a third wife so he'll offer Orys to her. Argilac will be offended and will decline his offer. Both brothers will conquer Stormlands and Orys will marry Argella after all. He'll take the coat of arms and slogan of house Durrandon but change its surname to Baratheon.

But since Aegon hasn't landed in Westeros yet and none of this happened, there are no Baratheons. Sorry, my friend.

Hm... Pardon my ignorance, but what are the Baratheons role during this time? EDIT: I looked it up, maybe I could submit a Baratheon?

• edited December 2014

The Voting is closed!

Lyria will accept Wolfius' offer!

Lucas will accept Leonards offer: He will go into the chamber while Leonard will be on the lookout

Writing for the new chapter is halfway done and it will likely be up later today.

• So I just submitted a character :3
    I kind of want to submit one moooore
    Just asking... Can I make an assassin? Can a girl be an assasin?
    And if I do make an assasin chick do I also have to make her boss or something? Because I dont think it's really needed.

• Okay hopefully thats fine I ended up just dividing it into four submissions With the inn, kids and servers combined a bit

To be honest dont be pressured to make any of the people major character or anything its more just a setting with some people in it. If the odd one plays a role great but I dont mind if several dont even speak.

Should the character submission not suffice, you could send me a PM

• Yes, it is perfectly fine and I like it :)

I have one question though: Would you mind if I move the location of the Inn to the Reach? I have a certain place in mind that could become a recurring location.

Okay hopefully thats fine I ended up just dividing it into four submissions With the inn, kids and servers combined a bit To be honest do

Sign in to comment in this discussion.