Forum Nemesis

Comments

• Hey guys, Super asked me to handle the battle sequence as he has to go do something. So I'll take over for now!

@supersagig deals a heavy blow to @Zachiscool 's leg, but he recovers, though limping. How do you retaliate, Zach?

supersagig posted: »

I pull out my machete and ran over him. I stab him in the leg

• What is so spooky??

SivD1 posted: »

2Spooky4Me

• Super, b-but. Fine, I'll just let myself out...

• His whole thing about putting his tooth back in XD

What is so spooky??

• edited January 2015

I pull out my machete and ran over him. I stab him in the leg

• Thanks bae ;)

• How many minutes have to pass for him to run away?

Thanks bae

• I think Super said 30.

How many minutes have to pass for him to run away?

• "You're damn right it was a good job. Do I still look pretty?"

Mind you I look something like this:

Alt text

"InGen!" I call down to him before jogging right to him. "Hey, nice job out there." I said.

• "Uh, yeah. Just beautiful..." I say

"You're damn right it was a good job. Do I still look pretty?" Mind you I look something like this:

• @Zachiscool shoots @supersagig in the hand. As blood spurts out, supers aging drops his knife and cries out in pain.

Seeing this, I raise an eyebrow and call out, "Had enough @supersagig?"

Zachiscool posted: »

I shoot him in the hand holding the machete.

• I shoot him in the hand holding the machete.

Hey guys, Super asked me to handle the battle sequence as he has to go do something. So I'll take over for now! @supersagig deals a heavy blow to @Zachiscool 's leg, but he recovers, though limping. How do you retaliate, Zach?

• How did you lose your eye, Ingen?

"You're damn right it was a good job. Do I still look pretty?" Mind you I look something like this:

• edited January 2015

• Surprised you don't own a front door key to the playboy mansion,

"You're damn right boy."

• "You're damn right boy."

"Uh, yeah. Just beautiful..." I say

• edited January 2015

@Zachiscool shoots @supersagig in the hand. As blood spurts out, he drops his machete and falls to the ground, crying out in pain.

Seeing this, I raise an eyebrow and call out "Had enough @supersagig?"

• edited January 2015

"Nope"- i say while i grab my gun with my other gun and you shoot at him 4 times.

@Zachiscool shoots @supersagig in the hand. As blood spurts out, he drops his machete and falls to the ground, crying out in pain. Seeing this, I raise an eyebrow and call out "Had enough @supersagig?"

• edited January 2015

• edited January 2015

Not to try to sound rude, but I'm pretty sure that Super has it so that you can't name the damage of your actions, only the attempt. So I'll accept your act of saying "nope" and picking up your gun with the other hand.

@supersagig fires 4 rounds at @Zachiscool. 2 rounds both go right into the bone of Zach's right leg (which had already been stabbed). He collapses in pain, dropping his gun and machete in front of him. Do you surrender @Zachiscool? Or do you try to recover?

"Nope"- i say while i grab my gun with my other gun and you shoot at him 4 times.

• "Bet you got a front door key to the Playboy mansion."

"You're damn right boy."

• "Two fucking shitbirds named Michonne and 'Fucking Bill' Carver took my damn eye. Here's what I did to Carver:

Alt text

and here's what I plan to do to Michonne:"

Alt text

Poogers555 posted: »

How did you lose your eye, Ingen?

• OFC: After what zach do (if he does anything and not run away) , Can we continue tomorrow , please?

I think Super said 30.

• Yeah, that's fine with me. I'm planning on heading to bed myself. We'lol have to continue sometime in the evening. Hell, even if Zachary doesn't say anything tonight, I won't count it as fleeing. Goodnight all!

OFC: After what zach do (if he does anything and not run away) , Can we continue tomorrow , please?

• I try to recover.

Not to try to sound rude, but I'm pretty sure that Super has it so that you can't name the damage of your actions, only the attempt. So I'll

• Can i fight?

• edited January 2015

Yeah im sorry just riped my entire arm off........infact i should be thanking you and i will by doing the same or getting someon else to do the same

Poogers555 posted: »

Hey, I kept my word and didn't kill you ;-;

• edited January 2015

I....came.....out...of....of.....the.....infermary......i......only had....one....sigle goal.........REVENGE!

To get it.....i.....would...train my heart out....face my...fears.....become stronger in every.........single.........way

The others.....began to look.............at me as i...came out......

"Anyone who wishes.........an.....allience.....temporary or not........go and talk to...me....ill be at the training area........."

I went there as fast as i could...and..began.to train as hard as i could

He would pay....

• i look as the man named Lord left for the training area, I'm not really doing anything myself, might as well go train with him. "Hey wait up!" I yell to the him as he was about to enter the area, "Mind if i tagged along?" I ask him now a arms reach away.

Lord_EAA posted: »

I....came.....out...of....of.....the.....infermary......i......only had....one....sigle goal.........REVENGE! To get it.....i.....would..

• "Why...not" i said

NoHopeLeft posted: »

i look as the man named Lord left for the training area, I'm not really doing anything myself, might as well go train with him. "Hey wait up

• "Awesome sauce!" I replied back with a smile.

"Why...not" i said

• " Do you want....an...allience?" I asked

"Awesome sauce!" I replied back with a smile.

• "Hmm...Maybe later on down the road, but for now I'll help you train" I answered.

" Do you want....an...allience?" I asked

• edited January 2015

"Well then.....thanks" i said as we arrived and began training

" Tell me ....what do you think of that poogers guy....seems like alot of people support him....do you?"

"Hmm...Maybe later on down the road, but for now I'll help you train" I answered.

• "Nah, I'm not routing for anyone right now. But i sure as hell won't get in his way, he ripped your arm off. That sent a good message to me and anyone with commonsense to not mess with him, least not right now" I replied.

"Well then.....thanks" i said as we arrived and began training " Tell me ....what do you think of that poogers guy....seems like alot of people support him....do you?"

• "I dont want anything more that to get him back for it" i said

"Do you think you could help me with that?"

"Nah, I'm not routing for anyone right now. But i sure as hell won't get in his way, he ripped your arm off. That sent a good message to me and anyone with commonsense to not mess with him, least not right now" I replied.

• "Your getting a little over your head here. I'm not sure what to say to that. Not now, i guess." I answered unsure of the idea.

"I dont want anything more that to get him back for it" i said "Do you think you could help me with that?"

• I didnt want to really, but I had no choice, it was in my nature !

Yeah im sorry just riped my entire arm off........infact i should be thanking you and i will by doing the same or getting someon else to do the same

• I have no interest in killing, but if I am attacked I will have no choice but to end the battle

"Your getting a little over your head here. I'm not sure what to say to that. Not now, i guess." I answered unsure of the idea.

• "Am i? Am i really. The guy tore my arm off and if someone dosent stop him hell probably kill the next guy"

" This has to be dealt with soon.....before he gets too much power. Im telling you this becouse......lets just say i know you have some friends.... And if you wont help me then maybe they will"

"Your getting a little over your head here. I'm not sure what to say to that. Not now, i guess." I answered unsure of the idea.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.