Forum Nemesis

Comments

• Lions are my friends >:'c

SivD1 posted: »

Liquid and I return to the camp. I drag the lion and place him in front of me. "Who wants a piece of this?"

• A guard looks at SivD1 and waves. "Hey! Get up here! We'll let the winner of the duel feast on this, and whoever else he allows!" He points a gun at you, waving you up on top of the building.

Liquid and I return to the camp. I drag the lion and place him in front of me. "Who wants a piece of this?"

• Damn You.... And you never gave me weapons Super :/ xD

A guard looks at SivD1 and waves. "Hey! Get up here! We'll let the winner of the duel feast on this, and whoever else he allows!" He points a gun at you, waving you up on top of the building.

• Gimme.

• Poogers feels a strong chill go down his spine. He turns around and runs away. Lord tries to chase after him, but falls over and breaks his arm. Nonetheless, @Lord_EAA has won the duel! Go eat your lion!

Lord_EAA posted: »

Intimidate!

• @Lord_EAA has won the duel! Poogers ran away to live another day.

Lord the First Dueler, who will you distribute the lion to?

• "Actually , i wanted an alliance"-You said to him

TheUnkGuy posted: »

My name is Unk, I know you will want to duel with me, but if you make a pact, I will tell one thing you probably want.

• However, Poogers is not finished. Walking back, a cigarette in his mouth, carrying a machete in his hand.

"The fight's back underway!" A guard screams out, as the drums start again.

@Lord_EAA has won the duel! Poogers ran away to live another day. Lord the First Dueler, who will you distribute the lion to?

• HELL YEAH!

Poogers feels a strong chill go down his spine. He turns around and runs away. Lord tries to chase after him, but falls over and breaks his arm. Nonetheless, @Lord_EAA has won the duel! Go eat your lion!

• edited January 2015

Thats some bullshit !

Fleshwound

This shit isnt over

Poogers feels a strong chill go down his spine. He turns around and runs away. Lord tries to chase after him, but falls over and breaks his arm. Nonetheless, @Lord_EAA has won the duel! Go eat your lion!

• OH no

However, Poogers is not finished. Walking back, a cigarette in his mouth, carrying a machete in his hand. "The fight's back underway!" A guard screams out, as the drums start again.

• So .....my turn?

Poogers grabs ahold of Lord's left arm, and attempts to pull it off. A bit of blood squirts out, but it is not torn off. @Lord_EAA's arm is in extreme pain.

• "Ah, fuck it." I say to myself. I turn to Papai.

"I'm sorry, but...Your alliance isn't worth getting into anymore. I will execute you!" I yell to Papai. I never liked him from the start. This was it.

• MAGUYVER!!!

However, Poogers is not finished. Walking back, a cigarette in his mouth, carrying a machete in his hand. "The fight's back underway!" A guard screams out, as the drums start again.

• Sorry, I tried to but my comment got eaten.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Damn You.... And you never gave me weapons Super xD

• 2SPOOKY4ME

"Ah, fuck it." I say to myself. I turn to Papai. "I'm sorry, but...Your alliance isn't worth getting into anymore. I will execute you!" I yell to Papai. I never liked him from the start. This was it.

• Lord pulls his pistol and machete out. He rips the handle off of the machete and sticks the blade on to the pistol with duct tape.

MAGUYVER!!!

• " @TheUnkGuy , i want a pact"-You said to him.

• edited January 2015

Oh, I didn't notice this comment cause I didn't get a notification xD Dramatic Music Plays

Sorry, I tried to but my comment got eaten.

• And?

Lord pulls his pistol and machete out. He rips the handle off of the machete and sticks the blade on to the pistol with duct tape.

• I say: "I'll make a pact with you..."

Alright. I walk towards the prisoners who are not fighting. I have a special mission here, I will tell what is for those who make a pact with me, and is a very special thing that can not be missed.

• That was your turn. You don't attack when you use that one, it just gives you a sickass weapon.

And?

• OFC : So is my normal attack strong or do i have a normal attack?

That was your turn. You don't attack when you use that one, it just gives you a sickass weapon.

• While Unk stayed silent , you went over the guy who interrupted you before ( @Saltlick123 ) "Hi again , what your name?"

• @SuperChocoLatte can we still go after I used FleshWound?

So .....my turn?

• You have a normal attack.

But it's @Poogers555 turn.

OFC : So is my normal attack strong or do i have a normal attack?

• edited January 2015

Yeah, you come back in another post I have.

Poogers555 posted: »

@SuperChocoLatte can we still go after I used FleshWound?

• Uhhhh Heyyy (I'm waiting for Choco to give me weapons!)

supersagig posted: »

While Unk stayed silent , you went over the guy who interrupted you before ( @Saltlick123 ) "Hi again , what your name?"

• A guard comes up and unlocks your handcuffs and then hands you a machete and a pistol.

Saltlick123 posted: »

Uhhhh Heyyy (I'm waiting for Choco to give me weapons!)

• Thanks! Runs Off

A guard comes up and unlocks your handcuffs and then hands you a machete and a pistol.

• Will you enter the alliance or not?

I know that I'm in the jungle, but this sounds sketchy as hell and alliance bait.

• Welcome to the group.

Zachiscool posted: »

I say: "I'll make a pact with you..."

• @Poogers555

Fight back man!

@Lord_EAA has won the duel! Poogers ran away to live another day. Lord the First Dueler, who will you distribute the lion to?

• You can join mine if you want.

supersagig posted: »

"Actually , i wanted an alliance"-You said to him

• I'll wait a little bit for him to respond.

If he doesn't respond in thirty minutes, I'll have him run away.

If he doesn't reply, does he die automatically?

• If he doesn't reply, does he die automatically?

@Poogers555 Fight back man!

• Hey thats MY choice he wont die unless I want him to

• I'll just be a friend for now. You're pretty new, and I don't know much about you just yet. Maybe in the future I'll see, but I honestly don't believe your whole "secret message" thing just yet.

Will you enter the alliance or not?

• My comments always get eaten.

I'll wait for him to get back, but if he doesn't respond in thirty minutes, I'll make it so he ran away.

• Suoer 's comment got eaten, but he said that if he doesn't respond in 30 minutes, he'll just run away.

Hey thats MY choice he wont die unless I want him to

Sign in to comment in this discussion.