Forum Nemesis

Comments

• @Lord_EAA

@Poogers555

You hear drums banging suddenly as you two approach each other. Since Poogers initiated the fight, he gets to choose the first move.

Poogers, what do you do?

• This dosent count

Poogers555 posted: »

Beats Up Lord_EAA with his hands

• Just reply to the other one. :P

Beats Up Lord_EAA with his hands

• "An alliance, huh? Don't know yet. Let's start with being friends, okay? I mean, I just wanted to beat the shit out of you earlier"

SivD1 posted: »

"Of course I've learned, thank you Liquid. Say, you seem to be a good man, shall we make an alliance?"

• Beats Up Lord_EAA with his hands

Lord_EAA posted: »

OFC what do we do?

• OFC i hope

supersagig posted: »

I walk over where the fight is happening. I say "Lord The Nice Guy will win!!!!!"

• "That makes sense. Let's just eat this lion first, then we get to that later."

"An alliance, huh? Don't know yet. Let's start with being friends, okay? I mean, I just wanted to beat the shit out of you earlier"

• Yep, just name the skill.

Before I go, we choose one of our Skills we were given, correct? Do I just name the skill?

• I think they all are used

Before I go, we choose one of our Skills we were given, correct? Do I just name the skill?

• My comment got eaten. -_-

But yeah, just post it.

• OFC i think they are all used

@Lord_EAA @Poogers555 You hear drums banging suddenly as you two approach each other. Since Poogers initiated the fight, he gets to choose the first move. Poogers, what do you do?

• I walk over where the fight is happening. I say "Lord The Nice Guy will win!!!!!"

Suddenly, above the Docks, a bell begins to ring and whine. A guard approaches the bell and waves to everyone. "A duel is beginning! Clear t

• Brutal?

@Lord_EAA @Poogers555 You hear drums banging suddenly as you two approach each other. Since Poogers initiated the fight, he gets to choose the first move. Poogers, what do you do?

• Before I go, we choose one of our Skills we were given, correct? Do I just name the skill?

• edited January 2015

Poogers grabs ahold of Lord's left arm, and attempts to pull it off. A bit of blood squirts out, but it is not torn off.

@Lord_EAA's arm is in extreme pain.

• Alright...

Brutal!

• OFC WHAT DO I DO?

Poogers grabs ahold of Lord's left arm, and attempts to pull it off. A bit of blood squirts out, but it is not torn off. @Lord_EAA's arm is in extreme pain.

• Fight him man!

OFC WHAT DO I DO?

• I was only idle for a few hours...

I walk to the guard.

Weapons, please.

• This, or just do a normal attack with a weapon you have.

Say your skill move you were given ;3

• The guard unlocks your handcuffs and gives you a machete and a pistol. "This is some fight, right?"

TheUnkGuy posted: »

I was only idle for a few hours... I walk to the guard. Weapons, please.

• I stand in the sidelines as the man was being beaten i call out to him. "Fight back!"

OFC WHAT DO I DO?

• Say your skill move you were given ;3

OFC WHAT DO I DO?

• Ok STRONG!

Poogers grabs ahold of Lord's left arm, and attempts to pull it off. A bit of blood squirts out, but it is not torn off. @Lord_EAA's arm is in extreme pain.

• I walk over to the fight and yell "Poogers the Last Wolf will win!"

Suddenly, above the Docks, a bell begins to ring and whine. A guard approaches the bell and waves to everyone. "A duel is beginning! Clear t

• Weapons Please Guard? I was gone (And I didn't know what to do at first)

• Alright.

I walk towards the prisoners who are not fighting.

I have a special mission here, I will tell what is for those who make a pact with me, and is a very special thing that can not be missed.

The guard unlocks your handcuffs and gives you a machete and a pistol. "This is some fight, right?"

• Lord grabs on to Pooger's right arm in an attempt to pull it off. The shoulder is dislodged, but Poogers shrugs off the pain.

Ok STRONG!

• FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!!

(Crowd chants)

OFC WHAT DO I DO?

• My name is Unk, I know you will want to duel with me, but if you make a pact, I will tell one thing you probably want.

supersagig posted: »

I walk over a guy ( @TheUnkGuy ). "Hi , what your name?"- I say to him

• I walk over a guy ( @TheUnkGuy ). "Hi , what your name?"- I say to him

• Poogers grabs Lord's left arm again. One of Lord's tendons rip, but then let's go when Lord shrugs him off.

Lord's arm is in extreme pain.

I use Brutal again

• I use Brutal again

Lord grabs on to Pooger's right arm in an attempt to pull it off. The shoulder is dislodged, but Poogers shrugs off the pain.

• Damn. My comment got eaten.

Basically, Lord's tendon in his left arm is torn but shrugs Poogers off.

I use Brutal again

• I know that I'm in the jungle, but this sounds sketchy as hell and alliance bait.

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Alright. I walk towards the prisoners who are not fighting. I have a special mission here, I will tell what is for those who make a pact with me, and is a very special thing that can not be missed.

• Rip @SuperChocoLatte 's comment , for it has been eaten

I use Brutal again

• Ikr

SivD1 posted: »

I know that I'm in the jungle, but this sounds sketchy as hell and alliance bait.

• edited January 2015

Liquid and I return to the camp. I drag the lion and place him in front of me. "Who wants a piece of this?"

• Dont forget the extreme pain his arm !

Damn. My comment got eaten. Basically, Lord's tendon in his left arm is torn but shrugs Poogers off.

• Intimidate!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.