Forum Nemesis

Comments

• I walk up to Poogers, Lord, and Papai. it was time to cause some trouble.

"Shut up, don't you have any respect for a fight between two? You were never even part of the argument Now you've gotta deal with me!" I yell at Papai, before shoving him back. I grip my machete in one hand, ready for his retaliation.

• OFC : Superchocolate ......RULES

Poogers555 posted: »

YEAH I DO. I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!

• ENOUGH!!! I think we shouldn't kill each other, i think we should work together.

Lord_EAA posted: »

"O you want my weapons....come and get them if you dare"

• YEAH I DO. I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!

"O you want my weapons....come and get them if you dare"

• "Give me one good reason why we should work together..." I say, curious about what he would say next

papai46 posted: »

ENOUGH!!! I think we shouldn't kill each other, i think we should work together.

• edited January 2015

"OH finnaly someone whos not a COMPLETE idiot. Can you please do something about this annoying asshole?"

ENOUGH!!! I think we shouldn't kill each other, i think we should work together.

• I ate your comment ! What you think about that, hu?

OFC : Superchocolate ......RULES

ur gonna get rkt m8

YEAH I DO. I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!

• I grab the things of your hands: stop it asshole!

I ate your comment ! What you think about that, hu? OFC : Superchocolate ......RULES ur gonna get rkt m8

• A guards looks at the fight below and begins yelling. "Hey! Fucking quit it! I'll shoot all of you fuckers down if you don't shut the fuck up! You gotta go organize a duel at the Main Hall before you do any of that killin' each other! It's gotta be fucking organized you fucking amateurs!"

I ate your comment ! What you think about that, hu? OFC : Superchocolate ......RULES ur gonna get rkt m8

• (You can't Attack people randomly, you have to challenge them first)

supersagig posted: »

• edited January 2015

• "I'd pick neither. I suggest you get out of here before this fight escalates."

NoHopeLeft posted: »

"Oh...Okay...Should i fight someone, or wait for someone to fight me...Or something else?" I awkwardly ask.

• edited January 2015

• Alt text

You'll be next !

I grab the things of your hands: stop it asshole!

• edited January 2015

(Guess you can challenge me if your so hell bent of fighting me)

• I think we should build a team, grow stronger together and get our freedom back!

"Give me one good reason why we should work together..." I say, curious about what he would say next

• @Lord_EAA and @Poogers555 have challenged each other to a duel. Nobody may begin an attack until the duel is a finished.

The duel will begin soon. You may watch if you want.

• K. :

(You can't Attack people randomly, you have to challenge them first)

• I demand to be taken to the main hall !

A guards looks at the fight below and begins yelling. "Hey! Fucking quit it! I'll shoot all of you fuckers down if you don't shut the fuck u

• You think you scare me? I throw your gun far away go get it boy!

You'll be next !

• "Nah, something's about to happen, I'll like to see what happens. Sorry." I replied.

I ran over Hope."We have to get out of this hell before anything happens!!!-I grab his arm and i start running

• Get in line, pal! I'll take all of you down !

I walk up to Poogers, Lord, and Papai. it was time to cause some trouble. "Shut up, don't you have any respect for a fight between two?

• I ran over Hope."We have to get out of this hell before anything happens!!!-I grab his arm and i start running

• Don't worry @Lord_EAA it will all be over soon !

@Lord_EAA and @Poogers555 have challenged each other to a duel. Nobody may begin an attack until the duel is a finished. The duel will begin soon. You may watch if you want.

• "Alright, you got me." I say to Papai. "Let's go find others to join us!"

I think we should build a team, grow stronger together and get our freedom back!

• OFC: OVER FOR YOU

" WHEN YOU PLAY WITH FIRE YOU GET BURNED"

Don't worry @Lord_EAA it will all be over soon !

• Ok what do we do?

@Lord_EAA and @Poogers555 have challenged each other to a duel. Nobody may begin an attack until the duel is a finished. The duel will begin soon. You may watch if you want.

• Let's go into the jungle save the adventurer.

"Alright, you got me." I say to Papai. "Let's go find others to join us!"

• Wait for me to ready it up.

Ok what do we do?

• I walk away from Papai and up to Liquid.

"I saw what happened. You seem to be pretty good, and you are the currently highest ranked person here. Wanna join me and papai's alliance to grow our power? Just us three." I say to him, waiting for his answer.

I smile, while following SivD. That blasted guy is fast. Still, it was a hot day and I knew better than to waste my energy. I slowly pull ou

• Ok

Wait for me to ready it up.

• Once I finish off Lord_EAA I will be sure to finish you as well !

picks up Gun and kicks dirt into papai's eyes

That'll show you ! Hueph Hueph !

You think you scare me? I throw your gun far away go get it boy!

• YOU, come with me and @walkermage102 to save SivD in the jungle.

"OH finnaly someone whos not a COMPLETE idiot. Can you please do something about this annoying asshole?"

• "I don't know, wait i guess." I answered.

"Well then .... what can we do?-I said

• OFC Sorry papai im in a duel now i cant

YOU, come with me and @walkermage102 to save SivD in the jungle.

• "I don't know, wait i guess." I answered.

• "Are you kidding? That guy is weak as hell, we don't need him, I'm gonna go get Liquid." I say and jog over to Liquid.

Let's go into the jungle save the adventurer.

• "Well then .... what can we do?-I said

NoHopeLeft posted: »

"Nah, something's about to happen, I'll like to see what happens. Sorry." I replied.

• No, i plan on having other people join me.

I walk away from Papai and up to Liquid. "I saw what happened. You seem to be pretty good, and you are the currently highest ranked perso

• "I don't know, guess we wait." I answered.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.