Forum Nemesis

Comments

• Alt text

All Traits have been sent, the game will start soon!

• You shouldn't have come to Africa. You already knew it was a war-torn state, but you wanted to see some fucking giraffes. Go to a damn zoo next time. You think to yourself, shaking and shivering. A damn zoo in your own country. You finally decide, and your hands wiggle around in your handcuffs, attempting to get out of this truck. At least, you think it's a truck. A convoy.

You had been minding your own business in one of the towns as a tourist, happily taking pictures and being a tourist. Then, these fuckers came by. They knocked you unconscious and stuffed you into the back of what you assume is a convoy truck. Your hands are handcuffed and your eyes are blindfolded. You're breathing heavy now, when suddenly a sweaty hand grabs yor blindfold and rips it off. You look around wildly, seeing the many others in the truck. Yep, you're in a convoy truck. And these others have been kidnapped with you. Some of them look scared, although a few look collected and some purely psychotic. Then, you turn to the man who had just taken off your blindfold.

He's an African native obviously, and in one of his hands is an AK-47. He has no shirt on and is quite sweaty, and he stares you down with a snarl. He then pulls a piece of paper from his pants pocket, and begins to read off of it.

@LiquidChicagoTed
    @TheUnkGuy
    @supersagig
    @NoHopeLeft
    @SivD1
    @WalkerMage102
    @Poogers555
    @Saltlick123
    @zachiscool
    @papai46
    @InGen_Nate_Kenny
    @Lord_EAA

He reads off, a bored look on his face. He then looks back up as the convoy comes to a sudden stop. "You are all property of SuperChocoLatte now. You head to the Docks, you get your weapons, and you get your handcuffs off."

You all pile out into the Savannah, watching as the truck speeds off, the man laughing and firing his gun into the air. Off in the distance is the Docks. It's going to take a little bit to get there. You suppose you can talk to some of these guys while you walk over.

PART 1 BEGINS NOW

• You suppose you can talk to some of these guys while you walk over.

supersagig posted: »

What do we do now?

• What do we do now?

You shouldn't have come to Africa. You already knew it was a war-torn state, but you wanted to see some fucking giraffes. Go to a damn zoo n

• ^

You shouldn't have come to Africa. You already knew it was a war-torn state, but you wanted to see some fucking giraffes. Go to a damn zoo n

• You suppose you can talk to some of these guys on your walk there

It's basically to get an idea of who the rest of these people are.

What do we do now?

• But how should we write this? Like just decide whatever weapon we want?

papai46 posted: »

Try to escape...

• Try to escape...

What do we do now?

• Your other comment got eaten, so I'll respond to you here.

To get weapons now, just walk over to the docks. If you want to try and learn more information on your other soldiers, try and conversate with one.

SivD1 posted: »

^

• I carefully make my way down the the dock. I look for a CKRT Ultima Suvival Knife, as well as a Glock 9mm with four clips.

• Well , then the person who is the captured one can talk to me? :P

You suppose you can talk to some of these guys on your walk there It's basically to get an idea of who the rest of these people are.

• Nah, I'm friendly.

I see a lot of assholes around here. Are you assholes? (Referring to soldiers)

• An African-American man approaches you, and grabs your handcuffs. You feel your hands freed as the man hands you a machete and a Glock pistol, unfortunately stuffed with one cliff. "Now go do somethin' fuckin useful American."

I carefully make my way down the the dock. I look for a CKRT Ultima Suvival Knife, as well as a Glock 9mm with four clips.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited January 2015

I see a lot of assholes around here. Are you assholes?

(Referring to soldiers)

• Seeing that I am the only prisoner with a weapon, I kill all the others with expert precision! P.S. This is a joke XD

• I secretly glance to see if the guard is armed or has any other items on him,

An African-American man approaches you, and grabs your handcuffs. You feel your hands freed as the man hands you a machete and a Glock pistol, unfortunately stuffed with one cliff. "Now go do somethin' fuckin useful American."

• You are all the captured ones. :P

Well , then the person who is the captured one can talk to me? :P

• I walk foward to where that other guy got his weapons

• The man is carrying an AK-47 and a grenade is on his belt. He walks off before you can approach him again however.

I secretly glance to see if the guard is armed or has any other items on him,

• Another very rude gentleman unlocks your handcuffs and hands you the same things SivD1 got. A machete and a pistol with one clip.

Lord_EAA posted: »

I walk foward to where that other guy got his weapons

• I ask the guard what our duty is

Another very rude gentleman unlocks your handcuffs and hands you the same things SivD1 got. A machete and a pistol with one clip.

• Yes, weapons are needed. We shouldn't stay unprotected here...

I walk over to where the weapons are handed out.

• edited January 2015

I slowly walk to the dock eyeing the surroundings and landscape, i quickly see where the others were getting their handcuffs off at i approach them with a smile. "Good day sir!" I awkwardly wait for the man to help we with my handcuffs.

• Ayyyyy guis wuzgoood

walks over to man with guns

Another very rude gentleman unlocks your handcuffs and hands you the same things SivD1 got. A machete and a pistol with one clip.

• I walk over to place where the weapons are to grab some.

• The guard looks at you and coughs into his hand. "Nothing, right now. We sit here for the other assholes to attack us, and then we attack them. Personally though, I'd try and get up higher in the ranks. Better food, better treatment. It's the life." He raises up a tag that says Captain, then begins helping the others.

Lord_EAA posted: »

I ask the guard what our duty is

• The guard talking to Lord hands you a machete and a pistol after unlocking your handcuffs.

Poogers555 posted: »

Ayyyyy guis wuzgoood walks over to man with guns

• The guard talking to Lord hands you a machete and a pistol after unlocking your handcuffs.

Yes, weapons are needed. We shouldn't stay unprotected here... I walk over to where the weapons are handed out.

• The guard talking to Lord hands you a machete and a pistol after unlocking your handcuffs. He eyes you strangely, and smiles a toothy grin. "You won't be smilin' for long man." He says, then walks over to the others.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I slowly walk to the dock eyeing the surroundings and landscape, i quickly see where the others were getting their handcuffs off at i approach them with a smile. "Good day sir!" I awkwardly wait for the man to help we with my handcuffs.

I walk over to place where the weapons are to grab some.

• I keep myself smiling and look at him as he walks to the others "I'll try to last a little longer then that." I call to him as he ignored me and continued with the others.

The guard talking to Lord hands you a machete and a pistol after unlocking your handcuffs. He eyes you strangely, and smiles a toothy grin. "You won't be smilin' for long man." He says, then walks over to the others.

• The man handing weapons out unlocks your handcuffs and hands you a machete and a pistol. He cocks his head at you in confusion, then shakes his head. "You're not being held prisoner man. You're a soldier now. You can do whatever you want. I wouldn't suggest shooting up the place or trying to escape by the Savannah. That sounds like a good way to get shot or eaten by animals."

Why am i beig kept a prisoner?

• Why am i beig kept a prisoner?

• You give him a death stare and then you grab the weapons

The guard talking to Lord hands you a machete and a pistol after unlocking your handcuffs.

• As you snatch the weapons from the man's hands, he smiles at you and holds up a tag that reads CAPTAIN. "Be a little more respectable. I could have you killed whenever I want." He says, now walking away.

You give him a death stare and then you grab the weapons

• I approach @LiquidChicagoTed and look him in the eye. I grunt "so you're Liquid the Wise, huh? Let's see how much that helps you in these parts."

• The man looks at you and nods. "Ah, I get it. All you gotta do man is head on to the Main Hall whenever it opens. They'll fill you in on all the stuff you need."

How can i get a better weapon?

• How can i get a better weapon?

The man handing weapons out unlocks your handcuffs and hands you a machete and a pistol. He cocks his head at you in confusion, then shakes

• I knew what i had to do......it was time to cause chaos

I went and grabbed my gun. I made sure no one was looking and shot a group of the powder keg barrels.

" WERE UNDER ATTACK" I YELLED

• I walk over to where the weapons are to get a few of them.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.