Forum Nemesis

Comments

• "Then go get some more people." I say to Papai, still waiting for Liquid to answer my question.

papai46 posted: »

No, i plan on having other people join me.

• What the hell is going on?

NoHopeLeft posted: »

"I don't know, guess we wait." I answered.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited January 2015

I wish to watch and if possible, beat the defeated person's body and loot it.

@Lord_EAA and @Poogers555 have challenged each other to a duel. Nobody may begin an attack until the duel is a finished. The duel will begin soon. You may watch if you want.

• I punch you in the gut you see this mask idiot? It protects my eyes.

Poogers555 posted: »

Once I finish off Lord_EAA I will be sure to finish you as well ! picks up Gun and kicks dirt into papai's eyes That'll show you ! Hueph Hueph !

• Didn't you threaten to kill Papai? Now you say you are in an alliance with him? Wat.

"Then go get some more people." I say to Papai, still waiting for Liquid to answer my question.

• I interrupt saying "WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?

supersagig posted: »

"You want to be my allie?"-I politely asked Hope

• "You want to be my allie?"-I politely asked Hope

"I don't know, guess we wait." I answered.

• edited January 2015

He is a good man, i want only the best in this team so let's save him.

"Are you kidding? That guy is weak as hell, we don't need him, I'm gonna go get Liquid." I say and jog over to Liquid.

• You gotta keep up man, we decided to work together.

SivD1 posted: »

Didn't you threaten to kill Papai? Now you say you are in an alliance with him? Wat.

• I don't know yet. That papai seems to be quite unhinged and there are several other people who I could ally with. I'm going to watch you. Do something badass and I'll consider it.

"Then go get some more people." I say to Papai, still waiting for Liquid to answer my question.

• "Fair enough." I say to Liquid. I go and decide to watch the upcoming duel.

I don't know yet. That papai seems to be quite unhinged and there are several other people who I could ally with. I'm going to watch you. Do something badass and I'll consider it.

• "I guess i don't see any reason not to join with you. Well...Hey...Friend?" I replied.

"You want to be my allie?"-I politely asked Hope

• "I need to get weapons, Might see you guys later but now I'll use a quote from Terminator and say I might be back."

"Who are you and why you came to us running? And you have no weapons , you should get some"-You said

• Oh, you're back! Come here and hug me, drop the guns first.

Didn't you threaten to kill Papai? Now you say you are in an alliance with him? Wat.

• edited January 2015

"Who are you and why you came to us running? And you have no weapons , you should get some"-You said

Saltlick123 posted: »

What the hell is going on?

• Ummm, no. I'm still in the jungle. Plus, even if I was back, I wouldn't hug you dropping my guns first, because I'm not stupid enough to have you stab me with your machete before we hug.

Oh, you're back! Come here and hug me, drop the guns first.

• "Of course , Hope"-I said

"I guess i don't see any reason not to join with you. Well...Hey...Friend?" I replied.

• Here, use this explosive rounds.

Lord_EAA posted: »

OFC: OVER FOR YOU " WHEN YOU PLAY WITH FIRE YOU GET BURNED"

• OFC sry man you cant inetervene supers orders :(

Here, use this explosive rounds.

• PSHSH. You think that hurt?

I punch you in the gut you see this mask idiot? It protects my eyes.

• Hasta La Vista Babies ......... Runs Off possibly to never return

Eaten reply "I need to get weapons, Might see you guys later but now I'll use a quote from Terminator and say I might be back." "Okay then"-You say to him while smiling him

• I awkwardly smile. "Yeah, sagig." I replied. I then turned to face what was happening with the others.

"Of course , Hope"-I said

• If you're still in the ground, i suppose it did.

PSHSH. You think that hurt?

• Eaten reply

"I need to get weapons, Might see you guys later but now I'll use a quote from Terminator and say I might be back."

"Okay then"-You say to him while smiling him

• Oh, ok then you should return before we lose contact.

Ummm, no. I'm still in the jungle. Plus, even if I was back, I wouldn't hug you dropping my guns first, because I'm not stupid enough to have you stab me with your machete before we hug.

• I'm not unhinged, i'm beautiful!

I don't know yet. That papai seems to be quite unhinged and there are several other people who I could ally with. I'm going to watch you. Do something badass and I'll consider it.

• I sit down in the jungle alone. I rip a twig off of a tree and begin to sharpen my knife. I hear a growling nearby. I grab my gun, and turn off the safety. A lion jumps out in front of me, and I stand up. We don't move, both nervous. He pounces first, and I roll out of the way, and plunge my knife into his side. He jumps back, knife still in his side. Before I can take out my gun, he jumps on me. I cry out, "SOMEONE! LIQUID, HELP!"

• Grabs Papia's ankles and trips him onto the ground

Getting up Done with this

walks to main hall and gets ready for my duel with Lord_EAA

If you're still in the ground, i suppose it did.

• edited January 2015

He's good. Hey wanna join my team? i scream

Grabs Papia's ankles and trips him onto the ground Getting up Done with this walks to main hall and gets ready for my duel with Lord_EAA

• I walk a bit away from the camp, towards the jungle. This crazy SivD guy just ran off like that. I wonder if he found any adventures yet...

Suddenly I hear his cries for help. Damn this guy... I turn around to the camp and start walking back... Damn It...

I turn around again, seeing the jungle, hearing Sivs cries for help. He had learned his lesson. He should not die in today. At least if he could behave now...

I start to run into the jungle, quickly finding SivD, who was wrestling with a lion. Wrestling! Ah damn it... I pull out my machete and plung it deep into the lions back.

"Now kill him!", I scream at SivD

I sit down in the jungle alone. I rip a twig off of a tree and begin to sharpen my knife. I hear a growling nearby. I grab my gun, and turn

• Okay. i scream back

I'll need to think about, buddy boy !

• While Hope walks away , i went to the guy who needed weapons to show him where the weapons are. I tell a guard"This guy needs some guns or machetes"-I turn around to the guy and say."What´s your name?"

• I'll need to think about, buddy boy !

He's good. Hey wanna join my team? i scream

• I get up, pull my knife out of the Lions' side, and slit its throat.

I look up at Liquid, "thank you, but... Why save me?"

I turn to look at the lion, "we could use for food. But we don't have enough to go around. Maybe if me, you and some chosen others eat it, I can return to camp?"

I walk a bit away from the camp, towards the jungle. This crazy SivD guy just ran off like that. I wonder if he found any adventures yet...

• I help him up "You found any adventures yet?", I chuckle.

"You learned your lesson. I would have been okay with a quick death for you, but eaten alive by a lion? Now that isn't something I wanted to hear... So, yeah, we'll take this thing back, you and me and some of the other eat the hell out of that lion and we're cool. Just behave this time, you understood?"

I get up, pull my knife out of the Lions' side, and slit its throat. I look up at Liquid, "thank you, but... Why save me?" I turn to l

• Suddenly, above the Docks, a bell begins to ring and whine. A guard approaches the bell and waves to everyone. "A duel is beginning! Clear the streets!" He watches as the soldiers begin to climb up on top of the buildings, and looks down at the two men left. @Lord_EAA and @Poogers555

"Lord the Nice Guy and Poogers the Last Wolf are about to duel! Watch and learn!"

(You may not alter the fight at all. You may watch and and comment on the fight to others, but you can't effect it spectators.)

@Everyone

• OFC what do we do?

Suddenly, above the Docks, a bell begins to ring and whine. A guard approaches the bell and waves to everyone. "A duel is beginning! Clear t

• "Of course I've learned, thank you Liquid. Say, you seem to be a good man, shall we make an alliance?"

I help him up "You found any adventures yet?", I chuckle. "You learned your lesson. I would have been okay with a quick death for you, bu

• I walk over to papai.

• edited January 2015

Kicks poogers

Beats Up Lord_EAA with his hands

Sign in to comment in this discussion.