Forum Nemesis

Comments

• The man looks at you and nods. "Ah, I get it. All you have to do is get more power. When the Main Hall opens you'll learn more about that."

papai46 posted: »

How can i get a better weapon?

• The guard talking to Lord hands you a machete and a pistol after unlocking your handcuffs.

Zachiscool posted: »

I walk over to where the weapons are to get a few of them.

• I look at this guy. SivD the Adventurer they were calling him. Pathetic...

"You have a problem with me, Adventurer? You surely are the adventurous type if you want to insult me...", I growl back.

So, the captain just told us that we can do whatever we want? And he expects us to fight? Well, a fight he shall get!

I pull out my machete. Time to let them know that nobody is going to fuck with me! I take a swing at this bold Adventurer...

SivD1 posted: »

I approach @LiquidChicagoTed and look him in the eye. I grunt "so you're Liquid the Wise, huh? Let's see how much that helps you in these parts."

• I walk over to the place to get some weapons. "Soo...Could I get some of those weapons?" I ask a guard, trying not to tick him or anyone else off

• edited January 2015

You walk away too and you goes towards a smiling prisoner. ( @NoHopeLeft ) "Hi , do you know why we are here?"-You ask him

As you snatch the weapons from the man's hands, he smiles at you and holds up a tag that reads CAPTAIN. "Be a little more respectable. I could have you killed whenever I want." He says, now walking away.

• I hop back, avoiding his strike.

Instead of engaging in battle, I retreat, running into the jungle behind me.

I look at this guy. SivD the Adventurer they were calling him. Pathetic... "You have a problem with me, Adventurer? You surely are the ad

• "I don't know, but I've overheard a man mention that we're soldiers now. I have no idea what he means by that. Anyway, it's nice to meet you. I'm NoHopeLeft, you can call me Hope if you want too, if you don't want to call me that, that's fine too. What's your name?" I ask the man who approached me.

supersagig posted: »

You walk away too and you goes towards a smiling prisoner. ( @NoHopeLeft ) "Hi , do you know why we are here?"-You ask him

• A thin stream of power pours out. Or is that oregano?

You have shot an oregano barrel, and a few streams pour out. Nothing explodes.

Lord_EAA posted: »

I knew what i had to do......it was time to cause chaos I went and grabbed my gun. I made sure no one was looking and shot a group of the powder keg barrels. " WERE UNDER ATTACK" I YELLED

• The guard talking to Lord hands you a machete and a pistol after unlocking your handcuffs.

I walk over to the place to get some weapons. "Soo...Could I get some of those weapons?" I ask a guard, trying not to tick him or anyone else off

• OFC : you wasted a good chance....just saying

A thin stream of power pours out. Or is that oregano? You have shot an oregano barrel, and a few streams pour out. Nothing explodes.

• I get behind you stealthly and and i stab you repeatedly.

I look at this guy. SivD the Adventurer they were calling him. Pathetic... "You have a problem with me, Adventurer? You surely are the ad

• edited January 2015

"Like I said... pathetic...", I chuckle. This guy wouldn't get away with it! I have no problem with him, but I know my best not to show any weakness to these warmongering idiots...

"I'm going after this guy! And I'm coming back with his head on a spike!", I proclaim, while going after SivD. No need in running. He won't get far in the jungle...

I hop back, avoiding his strike. Instead of engaging in battle, I retreat, running into the jungle behind me.

• The guards watch the fight between @LiquidChicagoTed and @SivD1

They laugh as SivD1 runs off into the jungle then walk off and approach LiquidChicagoTed.

@LiquidChicagoTed has gained a Power Level!

• I see.

The man looks at you and nods. "Ah, I get it. All you have to do is get more power. When the Main Hall opens you'll learn more about that."

• edited January 2015

You're a bit late to the punch, mate. We're long gone. Sorry XD

I get behind you stealthly and and i stab you repeatedly.

• You can't invade duels that have already started between others, just so you know. I should have said that in the rules, sorry.

I get behind you stealthly and and i stab you repeatedly.

• Well that failed. Luckly no one herd you. Or maybe gunshots are common around these parts. If i was to go up the ranks i would need an allie. But i would prefer if those interasted asked me. So i waited. Surely someone had the same idea....

A thin stream of power pours out. Or is that oregano? You have shot an oregano barrel, and a few streams pour out. Nothing explodes.

• "I´m sorry for not saying it before. My name is Sagig. But you can call me Super if you want to. Now let´s get out of here"-You said

NoHopeLeft posted: »

"I don't know, but I've overheard a man mention that we're soldiers now. I have no idea what he means by that. Anyway, it's nice to meet you

• I walk to the weapons cache. I stare down the guard with my one eye and ask for a single shot rifle.

• "I'm not sure about that, maybe we should look around first and figure out what this place is about. It's your choice though, i don't really what to try to leave just yet. Anyway, it was nice talking to you, i might have a look around this place before i do anything. Seeya." I replied to Sagig before walking away from him.

supersagig posted: »

"I´m sorry for not saying it before. My name is Sagig. But you can call me Super if you want to. Now let´s get out of here"-You said

• Too late he's dead now.

You can't invade duels that have already started between others, just so you know. I should have said that in the rules, sorry.

• You must declare a duel with someone, but you can only attack them if they accept the duel and Attack you back.

Poogers555 posted: »

Wat. I didnt know we could already start attacking !

• Wat. I didnt know we could already start attacking !

The guards watch the fight between @LiquidChicagoTed and @SivD1 They laugh as SivD1 runs off into the jungle then walk off and approach LiquidChicagoTed. @LiquidChicagoTed has gained a Power Level!

• No-one died, you can't break into other peoples' duels.

Too late he's dead now.

• edited January 2015

The guard talking to Lord hands you a machete and a pistol after unlocking your handcuffs. He laughs and walks away. "Fuck off with that. You get what you get right here. Sorry." He responds, sounding genuinely sorry.

I walk to the weapons cache. I stare down the guard with my one eye and ask for a single shot rifle.

• I see what happened between Liquid and SivD1 and laugh at how SivD1 ran away. "He's never gonna make it out here." I say to myself.

• FUCK OFF! He's mine...

I go up to @Lord_EAA , Hey bub, give me your stuff, or else !

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited January 2015

I turn and walk away and proceed to join the other 'soldiers'. I lean against a crate and stare them down, waiting if one will approach.

The guard talking to Lord hands you a machete and a pistol after unlocking your handcuffs. He laughs and walks away. "Fuck off with that. You get what you get right here. Sorry." He responds, sounding genuinely sorry.

• Piss off ;)

I see what happened between Liquid and SivD1 and laugh at how SivD1 ran away. "He's never gonna make it out here." I say to myself.

• I go up to @Lord_EAA , Hey bub, give me your stuff, or else !

• I guess i was stabbing air then, wanna engage?

No-one died, you can't break into other peoples' duels.

• I stand in the middle of the place as everyone does stupid shit to each other for some odd reason. I see a guard and approach him. "Why are they fighting each other?" I asked.

• The guards looks at you and sighs. "It's for power. You get better stuff if you duel some others and kill them."

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I stand in the middle of the place as everyone does stupid shit to each other for some odd reason. I see a guard and approach him. "Why are they fighting each other?" I asked.

• "O you want my weapons....come and get them if you dare"

I go up to @Lord_EAA , Hey bub, give me your stuff, or else !

• Continue to post and stuff guys, but nothing insane like killing each other.

I'm about to eat, so I'll be back in a little bit.

• I kind of escaped into the jungle XD

I guess i was stabbing air then, wanna engage?

• "Oh...Okay...Should i fight someone, or wait for someone to fight me...Or something else?" I awkwardly ask.

The guards looks at you and sighs. "It's for power. You get better stuff if you duel some others and kill them."

• (I'm so bad at this)

I kind of escaped into the jungle XD

• I smile, while following SivD. That blasted guy is fast. Still, it was a hot day and I knew better than to waste my energy. I slowly pull out my pistol and aim at him. In that moment SivD entered the jungle. I let out a loud laugh. The jungle. This insane guy is running into the jungle. I put my pistol down. No need in wasting a bullet. The beasts will kill him. I turn around and walk towards the group, slowly, carefully, my hand still on the pistol.

• I get up and shoot my gun in the air.

"No one fucking taking any shit. If one of you shitbirds takes my crap, I'll tie you up, and leave you for the lions."

I then go back to leaning against the crate, staring everyone down.

Lord_EAA posted: »

"O you want my weapons....come and get them if you dare"

Sign in to comment in this discussion.