Total drama island interactive fanfic

Comments

• I guess not :P Sry.

zachiscool3 posted: »

YAY! :DDD Now we can start. PM me with your vote. Talk amongst yourselves while we wait for the outcome.

• Ok then. I was just asking :P

Well... Maybe. I don't really see the point of the teams tho. I mean it would be hard to do challenges. So.

• So U gonna vote? :3

supersagig posted: »

Ok then. I was just asking :P

• Santiago

I didn´t care to much about all these people. I neither know i was i here. I liked being alone anyways. I see a blonde guy walking to me. He was smiling"What do you want" ( @NoHopeLeft )

• Mellisa

I was looking for my guitar. I didn´t remember where i left it.

• Already did

So U gonna vote?

• edited January 2015

George

I was sitting, plotting my first move. Then I saw a girl with blue eyes, medium black curly hair. I then walked over to her.

• edited January 2015

Mellisa

I looked around to see a guy walking towards where i am. "Hi"-i told him while still looking for my guitar

George I was sitting, plotting my first move. Then I saw a girl with blue eyes, medium black curly hair. I then walked over to her.

• Allison

I walked throw the sand near the water. I liked swimming , but i didn´t want to swim right now. It was a cold day.

• Hillary

"Oh my godness" , i said to myself. All the camp was dirty or have some disgusting. I thought thos will be a decent place , but it isn´t. I was still in the dock where we arrived here

• George

"Hi. I wanted to ask you a question"-I told her.

Mellisa I looked around to see a guy walking towards where i am. "Hi"-i told him while still looking for my guitar

• Hope

"What? Oh nothing, I don't want anything - I was looking in that general direction" I replied quickly.

Santiago I didn´t care to much about all these people. I neither know i was i here. I liked being alone anyways. I see a blonde guy walking to me. He was smiling"What do you want" ( @NoHopeLeft )

• Christopher

I was walking through the woods with my sister, looking at the wide variety of trees. I thought she was boring since she was 12 and decided to become gossip. But one thing we have in common: We like adventures.

• Have you talked to someone besides me? - My sister ask a little bit anxious.
    • No, I do not even know anyone who is on this island besides you. - I answer without looking at her.
    • I do not know anyone too, the first thing we did was go into the forest. - She says.
    • We can meet someone maybe he or she likes adventure too. - I remember, this time looking at her.
    • All right. - She accepts, giving a smile.

We continue walking through the forest...

Yes, I'm bad at making stories in english.

• OK I think we can start the elimination.

• these marshmallows go to the people with no votes: John, Joey, Hillary, Arthur, Thalia, Melissa, Hope, Santiago, Hugo and George.

• These marshmallows go to the people with votes: Jane, Jerry and Allison. Sorry, Christopher. You have 5 votes and are eliminated. Anything you wanna say?

• Christopher:

• Guys, I just wanted to spend time here, but since this is the drama. Please, let my sister get more time here. - I say, sad.

These marshmallows go to the people with votes: Jane, Jerry and Allison. Sorry, Christopher. You have 5 votes and are eliminated. Anything you wanna say?

• George

"Bye, Christopher." I said, sad as well.

TheUnkGuy posted: »

Christopher: * Guys, I just wanted to spend time here, but since this is the drama. Please, let my sister get more time here. - I say, sad.

• Thalia

I did not expect my brother be eliminated, I think I should do something beyond just wander in the woods. I thought I'd talk to a girl.

I went back to the camp and saw almost 10 participants there, I thought I'd start a conversation with a girl holding a guitar (supersagig).

• Hi. - I start smiling, waiting for a friendship.

Jane

I was impressed that someone voted for me, I just want an adventure with someone, but first I have to find that someone. I looked for some men in the camp, but I did not wanted to start a conversation.

• "Then go away"-I said in a rude way

NoHopeLeft posted: »

Hope "What? Oh nothing, I don't want anything - I was looking in that general direction" I replied quickly.

• "Then.......ask it"-I said polite

George "Hi. I wanted to ask you a question"-I told her.

• "Would you be interested in a alliance?" I ask.

"Then.......ask it"-I said polite

• Mellisa

"Bye"

Santiago

I glare to everyone

Allison

"Bye bye Christy"

Hillary

"You don´t deserve a goodbye"

Christopher: * Guys, I just wanted to spend time here, but since this is the drama. Please, let my sister get more time here. - I say, sad.

• Melissa

"YAY"

Santiago

I stay silent

Hillary

"This chair is soooooo not comfortable"

Allison

I glare to everyone who has one marshmallows

these marshmallows go to the people with no votes: John, Joey, Hillary, Arthur, Thalia, Melissa, Hope, Santiago, Hugo and George.

• Voting will start again soon.

• Jerry 'The Governor' Stewart

I slowly carve my work with my knife. I need allies. I scan the crowd for someone.

• George

I go back to sitting down and plotting my next move.

• Mellisa

I see a girl smaller than me walking over me. "Hi"-i say to her."I´m Mellisa , and you?"

Thalia I did not expect my brother be eliminated, I think I should do something beyond just wander in the woods. I thought I'd talk to a

• Hillary

A guy who looks like a villain of an american program push me"HEY"-I yell to him

Jerry 'The Governor' Stewart I slowly carve my work with my knife. I need allies. I scan the crowd for someone.

• Santiago

That guy from before keeps looking at me. I walk over him. "STOP LOOKING AT ME!!!!"- I shout to him. ( @NoHopeLeft )

• Hugo
    I was sitting down by myself thinking "Why are we here?" and "What can I do to help?"

• Allison

I walk back to the beach. It was still cold though. I didn´t think that someone will vote for me. I didn´t any of my evil plans yet.

• George

So an ally would be helpful. Then I noticed a man sitting by himself. "He looks desperate" I said with a sneer.

• Oh and voting begins now and ends in a little while.

• Alt text

Hillary A guy who looks like a villain of an american program push me"HEY"-I yell to him

• edited January 2015

"You are not polite". I bitch slap him for pushing me and i turn around

• Thalia

• I am Thalia, nice to meet you. Do you play guitar? - I look at her guitar.

Mellisa I see a girl smaller than me walking over me. "Hi"-i say to her."I´m Mellisa , and you?"

• I laugh.

"You are not polite". I bitch slap him for pushing me and i turn around

• I see someone laughing. I give him a death stare and i walk away

I laugh.

• I smile then walk over to Jerry.

I see someone laughing. I give him a death stare and i walk away

Sign in to comment in this discussion.